Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4

Can't confirm, it's working as intended for me.

strapongirls.jpg

I also use the 5.0 version.

You might have to build it in Bodyslide first, dunno if the files provided under meshes are the correct ones.

The body/outfit name in Bodyslide is Strap-on.

But it might also be a problem with your AAF xmls.

I'm using Staged Leito Plus, Simple Patch and AAF Creature Resources as AAF patches right now.

3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

strapongirls.jpg

You might have to build it in Bodyslide first, dunno if the files provided under meshes are the correct ones.

I'm using Staged Leito Plus, Simple Patch and AAF Creature Resources as AAF patches right now.

I'm assuming we (me) are using the same guide, which is this one https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-15oct2020/

we don't use simple patch or creature resources, only UAP. I've been asking around but mostly everyone uses the old guide and they are doing just fine.

us on the other hand...

55 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

Yeah I pretty much ignored both guides, sorry. ?

The new one was a great help to get up to speed after my hiatus though.

I have found the solution.

It is the biggest brain solution you probably will ever hear in this website.

I never dare to think of it even.

I fucking forgot to check all the animations in Staged Leito anim and no animations ever played and no plastic magnum dong was seen. Literally the final step and I didn't check it. fml.

thank you for the reply though, I appreciate that.

On 10/27/2020 at 2:14 AM, friedburger said:

Me stoopid, during lesbian sex strap on not appearing, what might I of screwed up? 

When I installed strap on I can add it into my inventory and stuff with console but just doesnt

appear automatically during love making, What did I do wrong?

On 11/3/2020 at 2:49 PM, dylanshepard90 said:

Im having the same problem where its not showing up during scenes 

On 11/3/2020 at 10:34 PM, nIn nIn nIn said:

Using MO2 to install and run all my mods. I can build the strapon and viodoe in body slide, just like every other mod that includes body slide files. But the strapons are invisible in game when AAF does the FF animations.

I am using version 5.0 which appears to be the latest version.

ps. the nif files do not appear in the overwrite folder.

On 11/4/2020 at 7:13 AM, Stiffon said:

I also have no appearance in AAF scenes

21 hours ago, makjanger said:

same. strap-on not working. nothing shows up, not even misplaced or anything. just empty. anyone had this issue?

I don't know what to tell you... I'm using it just fine, it gets selected by FF intercourse and blowjob scenes automatically. Are you following the current guide for everything?

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't know what to tell you... I'm using it just fine, it gets selected by FF intercourse and blowjob scenes automatically. Are you following the current guide for everything?

Yes. To the letter. The ONLY exception is I have not installed the Leito and Crazy animations.  Everything else in that guide is installed.

mo2.jpg

On 11/5/2020 at 2:25 AM, Bazinga said:

strapongirls.jpg

I assume your doing the strap on like this ? (Image)

Mine is staying invisible as well, or I am not seeing it.   I did actually do this body slide, but I will try it again, I think I originally just typed strap instead of strap-on but it brought up the limitations okay.

Capture.PNG

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Followed the guide and that's what happened. After playing around a bit I found out it was either four plays animations or the UAP patch for me. Idk if it was some other mod I have that affected it but it works fine now that I removed those two mods. 

Maybe the AAF xml that includes the action for equipping Vioxsis is missing in your setup if the thing doesn't show up ingame?

Or the xml that adds the strapon as an equipmentset to AAF, but Leito's animation don't use that, they equip the thing with an action named FF_activity (check the animationdata xmls).

The download here doesn't include those so some AAF patch needs to provide them.

Staged Leito Plus has an action xml with the necessary action, the file name there is Vioxsis_Strap-ons_actionData.xml,

as well as an equipmentset xml for it, Vioxsis_Strap-ons_equipmentSetData.xml.

You might want to check if these files are still present if you use Staged Leito Plus. If not then FF_activity or some other stapon equipping action needs to be provided by another mod / xml.

1 hour ago, Bazinga said:

Maybe the AAF xml that includes the action for equipping Vioxsis is missing in your setup if the thing doesn't show up ingame?

Or the xml that adds the strapon as an equipmentset to AAF, but Leito's animation don't use that, they equip the thing with an action named FF_activity (check the animationdata xmls).

The download here doesn't include those so some AAF patch needs to provide them.

Staged Leito Plus has an action xml with the necessary action, the file name there is Vioxsis_Strap-ons_actionData.xml,

as well as an equipmentset xml for it, Vioxsis_Strap-ons_equipmentSetData.xml.

You might want to check if these files are still present if you use Staged Leito Plus. If not then FF_activity or some other stapon equipping action needs to be provided by another mod / xml.

I can equip them manually no problem so it is not like there invisible.  here is priority load and all AAF stuff is very bottom.

Not sure why AAF is not putting them on.

also for shits and giggles I searched through all the animationData.xml and changed out the

<actor gender="M">

to

<actor gender="F" startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentStrapon" stopEquipmentSet="removeEquipmentStrapon">

and set AAF to ignore gender. to increase the odds of seeing them. I used "grepWin" to be sure I did not miss any.

EDIT >>> that image was a manual equiping, I tried every one and they are all visible and working if I manually equip them.

Capture.PNG

Manual equiped.PNG

I had not thought about it but Vioxsis_Strap-ons has like 7 or eight different choices, Now that i think about it I do not remember the fomod asking me to chose any particular one. did I miss something in the install ?

That could easy be my prob I guess.

47 minutes ago, galgat said:

I can equip them manually no problem so it is not like there invisible.

If the Vioxsis_Strap-ons_actionData.xml is missing then that doesn't mean that they are invisible, it just means that they won't get equipped through the FF_activity action used in the Leito FF xmls from Staged Leito Plus, because then that action isn't defined anywhere.

Your test with replacing male with female actors in the animationdata xmls might not lead to male actors equipping the strapon btw, because there's an additional condition inside the equipmentset xml that the actor needs to be female.

Dunno how AAF handles that if you tell it to ignore genders.

So you better test this with 2 female actors.

35 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

If the Vioxsis_Strap-ons_actionData.xml is missing then that doesn't mean that they are invisible, it just means that they won't get equipped through the FF_activity action used in the Leito FF xmls from Staged Leito Plus, because then that action isn't defined anywhere.

Your test with replacing male with female actors in the animationdata xmls might not lead to male actors equipping the strapon btw, because there's an additional condition inside the equipmentset xml that the actor needs to be female.

Dunno how AAF handles that if you tell it to ignore genders.

So you better test this with 2 female actors.

if you mean the code I swapped out. If you notice it checks if it is female, if not there is no need for a male to have a strap on, and I set AAF settings to ignore the gender so the male plays fine as always, but if the player/NPC is female then they will equip the strap on, but if is a male will do the animation normally.  ( It does henge on setting the ignore gender in AAF_settings though)

But you may be right I may have missed a tick in the fomod installation of staged Leito, and so there is not data to equip the Vioxsis_Strap-ons ..that may be my trouble.  I am still picking at it.

<actor gender="F" startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentStrapon" stopEquipmentSet="removeEquipmentStrapon">
52 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

If the Vioxsis_Strap-ons_actionData.xml is missing

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction, I missed a tick in the Fomod.. ;(

All is fine now.  I don't know how I missed that, but there were a lot of options in the fomod, and I missed a very important one..  Thank you so much !

9 hours ago, galgat said:

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction, I missed a tick in the Fomod.. ;(

All is fine now.  I don't know how I missed that, but there were a lot of options in the fomod, and I missed a very important one..  Thank you so much !

Hmm how did you get the extra options to show up when installing? When I install the only choice I have is if I’m using Fusion Girl or CBBE (I’m using Fusion Girl btw). I don’t get any options to customize the strapon’s appearance.

51 minutes ago, Number24 said:

Hmm how did you get the extra options to show up when installing? When I install the only choice I have is if I’m using Fusion Girl or CBBE (I’m using Fusion Girl btw). I don’t get any options to customize the strapon’s appearance.

The options were in staged lieto mod by Tentacus

I think it was the tick in this image I missed.

EDIT>>> with out that tick you won't get the actiondata.xml and the Vioxsis_Strap-ons_equipmentSetData for the strap on, and thus they will not be used, as AAF has no reference to them.

EDIT >>> As best i can tell he is just picking the most commonly used strap-on, and I think probably the best one as well.

Capture.PNG

I fixed it for myself by following the install instructions for 

by installing in this order:

HARD REQUIREMENTS: This uses AAF's new XML format so AAF version is especially important!

Advanced Animation Framework v 123 or higher --- and all it's requirements. Note to ensure alignment, leave the scale_actors_for_animations option false in the AAF ini.

AAF Themes (Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme 200605.0) -- or higher

[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito 2.0A

Vioxis' Strap-Ons of Fallout 4 5.0.0 -- Needed for FF animations

then

Install Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix with your Mod Manager (MO2, or Vortex)

essentially the instruction (load order) for the guide 

telling me to install Staged Leito plus last after UAP was wrong for MY install. 

My working load order (left panel) is now this:

and it is working correctly now. AAF now correctly equips the strap-on for FF animations.

new mo2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I "fixed" mine. AAF debug said something was looking for VIO_Strap-On.esp. Since the new update is Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp it won't find it. I just copied the Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp and renamed it VIO_Strap-On.esp and enabled the plugin and it works so far. I'm not sure which mod is looking for the old naming scheme, but one of them is and it's messing things up.