Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4

View File

A full version of Vioxsis' excellent modders resource which never was intended to be used by end-users. I've got written permission by Vioxsis to re-release this mod. This version comes with shapes for Fusion Girl as well as CBBE. It additionally lets you chose between the various colors and types that always were part of Vioxsis' mod.

IMPORTANT NOTE TO MOD AUTHORS: You now have to check for Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp instead of VIO_Strap-On.esp!

View File

If you use AAF then females will equip the strapon you've chosen at installation automatically (that however depends on the mods, they need to support it).

But you can also attach them manually, type 

help "strap-on" 4

into the console so you see the IDs you have to use.

• 2 months later...

hey. I've got all of my lesbian animations running with actors using a giant pink dildo. How do I change it, if i can? I tried using te command help" strapon 4 but I don't actually understand the string of things i get as a response or how to use them to change the appearance of the strap on im using. Sorry if this seems liek a moronic question, as it probably is. I know next to nothing about modding or computers in general. 

• 1 month later...

I can't believe I never noticed this before. Every guide still says to install One Patch for the strap-on :) Guess I need to change the installer for the XML patch I'm about to release. 

Thanks very much for the fusion girl support.

Important note for AAF modders. The name of the up and down morphs has changed! You should add these to your  XML calls when making strap-on animations, or this strap-on will not morph! 

ZZ.jpg.91c25df067b5a3e887bdc22d337c4a73.jpg

I will be doing so for my new Leito set as well as the hidden animations in Hardship.

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I can't believe I never noticed this before. Every guide still says to install One Patch for the strap-on :) Guess I need to change the installer for the XML patch I'm about to release. 

Thanks very much for the fusion girl support.

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Important note for AAF modders. The name of the up and down morphs has changed! You should add these to your  XML calls when making strap-on animations, or this strap-on will not morph! 

ZZ.jpg.91c25df067b5a3e887bdc22d337c4a73.jpg

I will be doing so for my new Leito set as well as the hidden animations in Hardship.

Yeah, he included this updated Vioxsis' in the One Patch, which is why that's 'recommended'/necessary for FF stuff, same with the morph names.
With some XML's for FF and such for older anim packs like Leito's, the One Patch will largely be redundant, until or unless updated for the still-updated anim packs. :P

53 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Yeah, he included this updated Vioxsis' in the One Patch, which is why that's 'recommended'/necessary for FF stuff, same with the morph names.
With some XML's for FF and such for older anim packs like Leito's, the One Patch will largely be redundant, until or unless updated for the still-updated anim packs. :P

It's okay I'll include these Morph names in my new Leito XMLs that'll cover the vast majority of existing Strap-on animations. It's better to use this version as it supports Fusion girl and isn't attached to One Patch. ?

Okay now I am extremely frustrated. I can't get this thing to morph even after changing the calls in my XMLs to the new Morph names. The morph sliders work fine in bodyslide. I check the build morphs box and the tri is present but the dildo still stays in the default position. Am I missing something?

Edit: Interesting. While the morph slider is named "Erection Point Up" and "Erection Point Down" in bodyslide If I look at the actual slider preset file it's "Erection up" and "Erection down" I'll try changing that in my XMLs and hope it works.

Edit: SUCCESS! 

So modders the proper morphids to call for this Strap-on Are "Erection Up" and "Erection Down"

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler
11 hours ago, kepie said:

Is it normal for the ModuleConfig.xml in the FOMOD folder to require AAF.esp for the second step? I only have AAF.esm under the plugins tab in Vortex.

A: you shouldn't even see that in the first place, unless you're extracting it elsewhere first
B: assuming you mean this:

<moduleDependencies operator="Or">
		<fileDependency file="AAF.esm" state="Active"/>
		<fileDependency file="AAF.esp" state="Active"/>
	</moduleDependencies>

It's looking for one or the other, or it won't proceed.
Because there's zero point, if AAF isn't installed an enabled.
(and yes, early on, I believe AAF was a .esp)

18 hours ago, kepie said:

Is it normal for the ModuleConfig.xml in the FOMOD folder to require AAF.esp for the second step? I only have AAF.esm under the plugins tab in Vortex.staged

If you edit it to AAF.esm and re-archive it then re-install it you will get options to select either strap-on or viodoe and choice of color. Just make sure this mod comes after "Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix".

On 7/10/2020 at 6:40 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Hide contents

A: you shouldn't even see that in the first place, unless you're extracting it elsewhere first
B: assuming you mean this:

<moduleDependencies operator="Or">
		<fileDependency file="AAF.esm" state="Active"/>
	</moduleDependencies>

It's looking for one or the other, or it won't proceed.
Because there's zero point, if AAF isn't installed an enabled.
(and yes, early on, I believe AAF was a .esp)

Yeah, I remember reading that AAF used to be a .esp

I didn't see those lines you posted in the ModuleConfig.xml, I have this instead:

</installStep>
    <installStep name="Step 2">
      <visible operator="And">
      </visible>

If I don't edit to "AAF.esm" it would never proceed to the second step. Like krlll said.

Now, putting it after "Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix" might fix the morph problems.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Using MO2 to install and run all my mods. I can build the strapon and viodoe in body slide, just like every other mod that includes body slide files. But the strapons are invisible in game when AAF does the FF animations.

I am using version 5.0 which appears to be the latest version.

ps. the nif files do not appear in the overwrite folder.