3 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

I've been using just the armor-based vore bellies, no morphs involved. I did experiment with the vore body, which seems to be some kind of combination of TWB and coldsteelJ bodies. All of these CBBE-based bodies may have the same weirdly shaped extreme pregnancy belly, not sure anymore. In any case, I mostly use Fusion Girl. Sometimes it takes time before the armor belly decides to show up on screen after a hearty meal, but I can live with it. A matter of priorities, I guess.

My biggest issue is live prey. No idea how long they take to digest, and I can't sleep or wait through because they always try to escape and prevent the timer cycling.

24 minutes ago, Vault-Tec. said:

Any idea on why this message appears whenever I use MCM even though I have the asked file, though this aint the only mod this warning appears on.

Having not experienced that error myself, I can't be certain, but it seems to indicate that the plugin isn't actually enabled/active. How close are you to the 254 ESM+ESP plugin limit? In the top right corner of your mod manager you should see the number(s). 

esmsesps.jpg

6 minutes ago, Alfakentauri said:

Having not experienced that error myself, I can't be certain, but it seems to indicate that the plugin isn't actually enabled/active. How close are you to the 254 ESM+ESP plugin limit? In the top right corner of your mod manager you should see the number(s). 

esmsesps.jpg

I use vortex and went to check, turns out, the bloody thing disabled the exact plugin, turning it on makes everything work, thanks anyway

I am getting an issue where equipping the Strange/Alien Device does not consistently pull up the menu. The item itself is still 'valid' since I can drop it on the ground and it will show up, but something is preventing the menu from showing up sometimes. Another issue I have is that the game will lock up if I try selecting options on the menu when it shows up.

Edited by TheWatcherOfChaos
59 minutes ago, TheWatcherOfChaos said:

I am getting an issue where equipping the Strange/Alien Device does not consistently pull up the menu. The item itself is still 'valid' since I can drop it on the ground and it will show up, but something is preventing the menu from showing up sometimes. Another issue I have is that the game will lock up if I try selecting options on the menu when it shows up.

That could be a sign of something going wrong with the save file. To be on the safe side, and if you can, going back to an earlier save without the delay might be the best solution. I'm assuming stopping and resetting from the MCM and then restarting from scratch didn't help.

3 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

That could be a sign of something going wrong with the save file. To be on the safe side, and if you can, going back to an earlier save without the delay might be the best solution. I'm assuming stopping and resetting from the MCM and then restarting from scratch didn't help.

I found that the only real way I can fix the menu lockup is to simply stop the game and reload. As for the not working, I'm not sure entirely why that is happening.

9 hours ago, TheWatcherOfChaos said:

One thing I would like to suggest, if it is not too much to ask for, is giving players the option to change the speed at which the eggs pop out. Having to spend loads of time waiting for a big pregnancy to finish can just kill the mood for me, but I know for some it might be a tad short.

Not sure anyone wants to experience birthing sessions of +20 eggs as it is/was. Kendri suggested a sort of burst mode for plentiful egg deliveries and that's now in the newest version. If there are more than 12 eggs in the queue, they start coming out in pairs. Near the maximum egg amount eggs shoot out in series of nine.

1 hour ago, Alfakentauri said:

Not sure anyone wants to experience birthing sessions of +20 eggs as it is/was. Kendri suggested a sort of burst mode for plentiful egg deliveries and that's now in the newest version. If there are more than 12 eggs in the queue, they start coming out in pairs. Near the maximum egg amount eggs shoot out in series of nine.

Automatic egg launcher, a new weapon for Fo4? :D

On 6/14/2023 at 12:18 PM, ebbluminous said:

Automatic egg launcher, a new weapon for Fo4? :D

Well.. There was a bit of trouble with companion egg-layers having a tendency to propel eggs into the air. In fact, my test entourage kept hitting each other during labor. A new animation was the easiest fix for it.

You should add compatibility with Sanity Framework, so instead of tentacles from that mod causing pregnancy from FPE it would cause pregnancy from this mod.  It makes more sense imo anyways for eggs too be birthed from tentacle impregnations but perhaps this would be a question for the mod author.

I'm sure i am not the only one who brought up the idea of these two mods together.

Edited by LinksSword

Like the immersive 0.42 additions of morning sickness and stopping big belly sprinting via forcing an animation. Two items to address:

• Can you add a check to not play the morning sickness animation if the player is in combat? I got gunned down in a fire fight earlier cause puking ?
  • Temporary crippling a leg to stimulate body cramps instead of the coughing animation to stop sprinting?

Still having fun building up egg capacity to machine gun them out later. Cheers!

9 hours ago, Sleepy_Soul said:
  • Can you add a check to not play the morning sickness animation if the player is in combat? I got gunned down in a fire fight earlier cause puking ?
  • Temporary crippling a leg to stimulate body cramps instead of the coughing animation to stop sprinting?

I'll add that check. Although somewhat funny, getting anyone killed isn't the intention. Leg crippling is a good idea, I'll see what can be done with it. I was also considering using the belly as weapon: running into enemies rocking a torpedo would mow them down or sent them flying, but perhaps not..

14 hours ago, LinksSword said:

You should add compatibility with Sanity Framework, so instead of tentacles from that mod causing pregnancy from FPE it would cause pregnancy from this mod.  It makes more sense imo anyways for eggs too be birthed from tentacle impregnations but perhaps this would be a question for the mod author.

I'm sure i am not the only one who brought up the idea of these two mods together.

My knowledge of Sanity Framework is limited, but it's rather dark, isn't it? This mod probably isn't a good fit for it. There's always the possibility that someone makes a "baby addon" for FPE(R), so the result won't be a human baby.

25 minutes ago, Deliriousgod1 said:

so it says you can make companions egg layers how do you do that?

If gifting raw jelly (Star/Cosmic) won't work, a jellied food item needs to be put inside the companion's inventory. Raw jelly works only if best buddies or lovers with the companion, meaning that they have given their affinity perk. 10 charisma works too.

On 6/16/2023 at 5:08 AM, Alfakentauri said:

[...] I was also considering using the belly as weapon: running into enemies rocking a torpedo would mow them down or sent them flying, but perhaps not..

Oh, that sounds like a good pregnant perk effect if pregnant with a big predatory species egg (ie deathclaw / lurk queen). Could basically copy the Pain Train strength perk effect from vanilla.

Had another thought while running into some hostile Children of Atom, can being hit with the Gamma Gun trigger a pregnancy event, like with swimming or in a radstorm? Although maybe not if that means modifying the vanilla gamma gun, as many people have differing mod setups.

Edited by Sleepy_Soul

I'm a big fan of the immersive changes too, also glad to see the 'burst laying' for large clutches in action :D.

On the topic of weaponizing eggs, since some egg types are considered 'junk' items (the tech/experimental eggs iirc) they should be able to be loaded into the Junk Jet. I never tried it out but this might actually make for a funny Junk Jet-only playthrough. I kinda wanna see nuclear eggs that can be used as alternate ammo for the fatman lol.

On 6/16/2023 at 10:36 PM, Sleepy_Soul said:

Had another thought while running into some hostile Children of Atom, can being hit with the Gamma Gun trigger a pregnancy event, like with swimming or in a radstorm? Although maybe not if that means modifying the vanilla gamma gun, as many people have differing mod setups.

That could be an alternative way to trigger whatever happens during radstorm. 

17 hours ago, Kendri said:

On the topic of weaponizing eggs, since some egg types are considered 'junk' items (the tech/experimental eggs iirc) they should be able to be loaded into the Junk Jet. I never tried it out but this might actually make for a funny Junk Jet-only playthrough. I kinda wanna see nuclear eggs that can be used as alternate ammo for the fatman lol.

Well, if babies can be launched using the fatman, why not eggs? Some actual use for the bigger versions of holiday eggs, perhaps.