Some outfits aren't correctly displaying the WE changes made to the belly. I'm not entirely sure why. Equipping the https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/70123?tab=posts Vault-Tec Suit for Piper for example, causes a flickering to occur where the body jumps between flat and pregnant state. On the player character, the Vault-Tec Suit flat heels version creates a flat belly regardless of pregnancy lvl/state. I have correctly built all of the outfits and morphs in bodyslide too. Not entirely sure what's causing it, but have you considered using Rad Morph Redux as the framework for this mod's changes?

On further consideration I believe it is a combination of two issues - one being the outfit, the other being overactive script calls. You really ought to consider consolidating this mod to work with Rad Morph Redux to reduce script load. The existence of the pregnant state demonstrates the outfits are working, however the flickering tells me that there's a script conflict that's either being constantly called or fighting with another mod for priority in affecting the npc's body.

Edited by Tiptopbunman
9 hours ago, Tiptopbunman said:

Some outfits aren't correctly displaying the WE changes made to the belly. I'm not entirely sure why. Equipping the https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/70123?tab=posts Vault-Tec Suit for Piper for example, causes a flickering to occur where the body jumps between flat and pregnant state. On the player character, the Vault-Tec Suit flat heels version creates a flat belly regardless of pregnancy lvl/state. I have correctly built all of the outfits and morphs in bodyslide too. Not entirely sure what's causing it, but have you considered using Rad Morph Redux as the framework for this mod's changes?

On further consideration I believe it is a combination of two issues - one being the outfit, the other being overactive script calls. You really ought to consider consolidating this mod to work with Rad Morph Redux to reduce script load. The existence of the pregnant state demonstrates the outfits are working, however the flickering tells me that there's a script conflict that's either being constantly called or fighting with another mod for priority in affecting the npc's body.

I've done some reading on the thread and tried the HBD Morph Debug, which has shown me that FPE is also adding morphs, as expected. But would that really cause the body to just not morph at all? Seems like a compatibility patch is needed in order for all these morph editing mods is needed, and Rad Morph Redux seems like the best solution.

Also it's definitely contributed by outfit mods that haven't been set up correctly/updated

Edited by Tiptopbunman
8 hours ago, Tiptopbunman said:

I've done some reading on the thread and tried the HBD Morph Debug, which has shown me that FPE is also adding morphs, as expected. But would that really cause the body to just not morph at all? Seems like a compatibility patch is needed in order for all these morph editing mods is needed, and Rad Morph Redux seems like the best solution.

Are you using Looksmenu version 1.6.18? It can use the lower morph value instead of the higher. There's an explanation of it on HBD Morph Debug's download page. Anyone who prefers correctly displayed inflation morphs over wieners should probably be using Looksmenu version 1.6.20.

I do believe RMR can act pretty much the same way SLIF for Skyrim, but I haven't had the time to experiment to see if it really can do everything needed.

Edited by Alfakentauri
6 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

Are you using Looksmenu version 1.6.18? It can use the lower morph value instead of the higher. There's an explanation of it on HBD Morph Debug's download page. Anyone who prefers correctly displayed inflation morphs over wieners should probably be using Looksmenu version 1.6.20.

I do believe RMR can act pretty much the same way SLIF for Skyrim, but I haven't had the time to experiment to see if it really can do everything needed.

I'm using Looksmenu 1.6.2 ya
RMR I'd argue is simpler than SLIF and easier to use. From referencing Unhealthy Cravings - it seems the way to use it is to create a tag that RMR will recognise, and change the functions of the pregnancy morph update scripts to just call upon that tag. You can then assign slider groups and value changes within RMR for that tag, and it'll parse updates for the morphs accordingly.

14 hours ago, Tiptopbunman said:

I'm using Looksmenu 1.6.2 ya

If the values Morph Debug reports are correct for that phase of the pregnancy, it's out of my hands. Using RMR to accomplish exactly the same thing wouldn't make a difference, as only a different keyword would be used. Keyword names matter only if using the older version of Looksmenu.

I've encountered two kinds of major morph problems: flickers and resets. The most likely reason for a flicker fest is mixing incompatible body types, like something CBBE-based and Bodytalk. Resets seem to be related to the system getting overloaded. The vanilla hazmat resets often for me in the Glowing Sea, maybe because it's glitchy, or maybe because there's too much shit on the screen thanks to environment mods and enemy multipliers.

Running morps can be taxing on the system. Starting out slow with only a few sliders is recommended to make sure your system can handle it. Using highpoly armor pieces can result in fps drops when Bodygen update hits. The vanilla vault suit is glitchy and should be avoided. And there's more..

As for the Eggspansion side of things.. When the game is loaded, the morphs WE applies always get first removed and then reapplied. This is because people might have edited the MCM settings file manually game closed; it's easier than fiddling with the MCM. The removal and reapply prevents possible deleted sliders from lingering on a character. Also, I would recommend sticking to the default update interval and pregnancy length. My "minimum requirements for Starfield" potato can run things fine using the fastest values, but I've no idea how WE performs on older machines.

22 minutes ago, Alfakentauri said:

If the values Morph Debug reports are correct for that phase of the pregnancy, it's out of my hands. Using RMR to accomplish exactly the same thing wouldn't make a difference, as only a different keyword would be used. Keyword names matter only if using the older version of Looksmenu.

I've encountered two kinds of major morph problems: flickers and resets. The most likely reason for a flicker fest is mixing incompatible body types, like something CBBE-based and Bodytalk. Resets seem to be related to the system getting overloaded. The vanilla hazmat resets often for me in the Glowing Sea, maybe because it's glitchy, or maybe because there's too much shit on the screen thanks to environment mods and enemy multipliers.

Running morps can be taxing on the system. Starting out slow with only a few sliders is recommended to make sure your system can handle it. Using highpoly armor pieces can result in fps drops when Bodygen update hits. The vanilla vault suit is glitchy and should be avoided. And there's more..

As for the Eggspansion side of things.. When the game is loaded, the morphs WE applies always get first removed and then reapplied. This is because people might have edited the MCM settings file manually game closed; it's easier than fiddling with the MCM. The removal and reapply prevents possible deleted sliders from lingering on a character. Also, I would recommend sticking to the default update interval and pregnancy length. My "minimum requirements for Starfield" potato can run things fine using the fastest values, but I've no idea how WE performs on older machines.

At the very least for the sake of compatibility with other mods, RMR would still be worthwhile to consider patching for imo. but good to know in regards to other areas.

3 hours ago, Tiptopbunman said:

At the very least for the sake of compatibility with other mods, RMR would still be worthwhile to consider patching for imo. but good to know in regards to other areas.

Sorry, but as things stand, it isn't happening. I already got my hands full finishing up and testing the features I've committed to.

currently having a new issue where MCM can't open WLEGG settings in my pause menu, I have rad morph redux and from reading above, it seems that it has its conflicts, should I uninstall rad morph to help with WLEGG? RMR isn't even working on my end btw

16 hours ago, xM1V1 said:

currently having a new issue where MCM can't open WLEGG settings in my pause menu, I have rad morph redux and from reading above, it seems that it has its conflicts, should I uninstall rad morph to help with WLEGG? RMR isn't even working on my end btw

Sounds like a proper mystery mess. Could be that something has gone wrong with the installation for WE. For RMR it could be anything. Probably the easiest way to test this, is to download some unmodded vanilla game save file from Nexus (if you don't have one handy) and then load it using your mod list. If everything starts working, your save file is kaputt and it's time to abandon ship, if not, something has gone wrong with the installation. Removing a mod from load order midgame willy-nilly (if that's what you were suggesting) shouldn't be done; proper tools need to be used.

7 hours ago, twichie said:

confirm, Rad morphing conflicts, don't use with this mod

When testing RMR almost a year ago now, I didn't experience any issues, but that might have been the trigger being used. If I'd known earlier that there could be problems, I might have been able to do something about it. Oh well. If this tiny update I've been working for ages is ever ready, I'll add a warning to the download page.

1 hour ago, twichie said:

it could have been any of the other mods i was currently using in combination, just not going to sit through 200+ mods to debug

What did you experience to demonstrate the conflict?

It'd be a real achievement for the mods that affect morphs to unify under one framework, like RMR. Would reduce so much conflict and overlap.

Edited by Tiptopbunman

body was hopping between slider sets, I nuked my entire mod setup and game install, cleaned out all mods, started fresh seems to be working now, have to start a new game as my old saves have become bloated with old mod scripts. but so far its stable. rad morphing appears to be working now.

On 11/8/2023 at 2:01 AM, Alfakentauri said:

Sounds like a proper mystery mess. Could be that something has gone wrong with the installation for WE. For RMR it could be anything. Probably the easiest way to test this, is to download some unmodded vanilla game save file from Nexus (if you don't have one handy) and then load it using your mod list. If everything starts working, your save file is kaputt and it's time to abandon ship, if not, something has gone wrong with the installation. Removing a mod from load order midgame willy-nilly (if that's what you were suggesting) shouldn't be done; proper tools need to be used.

When testing RMR almost a year ago now, I didn't experience any issues, but that might have been the trigger being used. If I'd known earlier that there could be problems, I might have been able to do something about it. Oh well. If this tiny update I've been working for ages is ever ready, I'll add a warning to the download page.

I resolved my case, turns out that, yes, RMR had a role in messing up my WLEGG install, I reinstalled WLEGG safely with no further issues after removing RMR

10 hours ago, xM1V1 said:

I resolved my case, turns out that, yes, RMR had a role in messing up my WLEGG install, I reinstalled WLEGG safely with no further issues after removing RMR

Glad to hear you got it sorted. However, the culprit for random menu problems can't be RMR. The possible compatibility concern is over morph update requests getting piled up and causing Looksmenu to throw up on the carpet.

9 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

Glad to hear you got it sorted. However, the culprit for random menu problems can't be RMR. The possible compatibility concern is over morph update requests getting piled up and causing Looksmenu to throw up on the carpet.

oh

well

then idk what happened but I guess my problem was resolved when I did a fresh reinstall

I've been fiddling how to do this, but I'm unsure. Had to scrounge the thread to get started due to lack of a guide, but this question I still can't figure out:

I want the player character to constantly produce the egg type either from the last creature encountered or with the override from the strange device. I don't know what to set the "Egglaying Mode" to so that jelly is not required, and further contact to get over and over pregnant again also isn't required. Essentially meaning that the player constantly gets pregnant automatically with the last species encountered or by the override egg type, with no need for additional contact or for consuming jellies - in other words, I'm always wanting my player character to go through pregnancy cycles. I'm not sure what exactly the egglaying modes do, and I've searched for an infodump or guide for the mod to no avail before I decided to ask.

Think how Egg Factory curses in SkyrimSE automatically just re-impregnate the cursebearer once they've went through labor. What I'm wanting to replicate. I see an override exists for eggtype and the egglaying mode options....I just don't know what settings to use to get it.

---
I can really tell this is a passion project, too. Loving what I've played so-far during modpack testing!

Edited by Epsilion55
2 hours ago, Epsilion55 said:

I want the player character to constantly produce the egg type either from the last creature encountered or with the override from the strange device. I don't know what to set the "Egglaying Mode" to so that jelly is not required, and further contact to get over and over pregnant again also isn't required. Essentially meaning that the player constantly gets pregnant automatically with the last species encountered or by the override egg type, with no need for additional contact or for consuming jellies - in other words, I'm always wanting my player character to go through pregnancy cycles. I'm not sure what exactly the egglaying modes do, and I've searched for an infodump or guide for the mod to no avail before I decided to ask.

It's possible, but only partly. For continuously popping out eggs of a certain species, select General Settings ==> Egglaying Mode ==> Continuous Random Unlocked (or any other continuous mode) from the dropdown menu. Then, select the override you want from the device. The override works despite what egglaying mode is being used. 

There's no option to base pregnancies on latest single exposure event from eating or getting hit by some creature. What else..WE has a recovery period after a pregnancy and it may make it seem that nothing is happening at first.

Consuming jellies is useful in any mode, as it hastens the unlocks required for overrides to become available. Some species are impossible or difficult to unlock without jellies unless certain mods are installed, providing items to consume and creatures for "contact opportunities".

Eggfactory has curses and magic. WE uses DNA exposure/collecting nonsense to explain what is happening, and that has resulted in a different system. Not sure if it works as well as I'd hoped, but it is what it is.

6 hours ago, Alfakentauri said:

It's possible, but only partly. For continuously popping out eggs of a certain species, select General Settings ==> Egglaying Mode ==> Continuous Random Unlocked (or any other continuous mode) from the dropdown menu. Then, select the override you want from the device. The override works despite what egglaying mode is being used. 

There's no option to base pregnancies on latest single exposure event from eating or getting hit by some creature. What else..WE has a recovery period after a pregnancy and it may make it seem that nothing is happening at first.

Consuming jellies is useful in any mode, as it hastens the unlocks required for overrides to become available. Some species are impossible or difficult to unlock without jellies unless certain mods are installed, providing items to consume and creatures for "contact opportunities".

Eggfactory has curses and magic. WE uses DNA exposure/collecting nonsense to explain what is happening, and that has resulted in a different system. Not sure if it works as well as I'd hoped, but it is what it is.

So, I was close with my settings to get near the desired effect....but not quite there. Noted on the jellies also acting for unlock progress - would explain in the test why I had Mirelurk in the override menu. Quite a helpful tip!

Also, where would I find "Zaz Particle Effects.esp" for Fallout 4 to make the dripping fluid MCM option work? Only thing I think is left. I've searched and cannot get a direct result, either here or Nexusmods.

Thank you for the help, Alfakentauri. :)

Edited by Epsilion55
On 11/13/2023 at 4:20 PM, WTFshoutted said:

Hi, may I ask if your mod has something to do with armor slots?

Cause after installed you mod I sometimes get some armor from slot 26(I think) doesn't show up on my character. Especially they all works on NPC or armor racks, while currently only my PC is under the affect of egg layer.

There's the fluids item from "Zaz Particle Effects.esp" that's added automatically during labor and the feature is by default on. The alien device is an armor item. If the activation is un-equipping something, there's the option to use a MCM hotkey instead.

Mod looks really fun, glad I found this! 

been having issues in getting it to work though. 

1. Mod is not appearing in MCM
  2. Mod is not appearing in Bodyslide
  3. couldn't find the mentioned consumable object near the stature of sanctuary hills. 

EDIT: Found the source of the issue., it was something really simple. 

When the file was downloaded from the hosting site, the option "download ZIP" was picked as opposed to "Standard Download", the ZIP file was put into the mod loader which did not cause the files to be loaded appropriately. 

Edited by MisterNoName
Reduce # of posts

a few hours into playing this mod....interesting stuff 

Thanks for making it 

One thing I cant figure out though...Looked through the entire thread, if this has been answered already, feel free to link it 

Can you kindly explain what Egglaying mode is as well as its options? egglaying as in fertility? 

1. "Once after each (re)unlock" - one egg after spices is unlocked? 
2. "Continuous newest unlock" - newst egg first?
3. "Continuous newest reunlock" newest eggs back to back?
4. "Jelly Consumption Activation" - eggs will lay only  when jelly is consumed? 
5. Anomalies/manual activation" - got no clue on this one 
6. "No new pregnancies" - Stops further pregnancies? 

and also, I saw mention of hidden features/easter eggs in the threads! could you give hints? :D

SC.png

SC 2.png

Edited by MisterNoName