1 hour ago, werewolfborn said:

I put the jelly food in there inventory but how do I get  them to eat it?

If the companion in question isn't best buddies yet, you can craft a jellied food item to trick them. Recipes are found within magazine #1. All of this can by bypassed with high charisma (10+) or having a reputation as a egg-layer.

On 6/23/2023 at 9:09 PM, werewolfborn said:

Does the jelly have an ID code?

Console - help "jelly" 4 - you can find it there

2 hours ago, PokemasterRedCrimson said:

does it work with the anime character mod

IDK how the anime character mod works but if it works like a race mod it should be fine. This mod works without issue with the Selachii and Proto-Argonian mods so I don't suspect it'll conflict with other player-race changing mods.

In a future update, could we have the option to have either the new Alien device notifications, or the old Player thought notifications? I found them more immersive than the device notifications, but that's just my personal preference.

Great mod, and thanks for the continued work you do on it!

13 hours ago, cocopopz said:

In a future update, could we have the option to have either the new Alien device notifications, or the old Player thought notifications? I found them more immersive than the device notifications, but that's just my personal preference.

Could happen at some stage. Although, I'm experimenting with things that could replace many of the notifications altogether.

Got to say. Jesus Fucking Christ Alfakentauri.
Last I played FO4 with this mod, it was in version .40, and I'm loving damn near every single addition since then. I like the Magazines, the ability to get Companions to become egg layers, the Experimental Eggs, All of it.
...most of it.
Don't get me wrong the Alien Device telling' you everything has some funny moments, but I do kind of miss the first-person notifications. Is there an option in the settings to bring them back that I'm not seeing or are they gone-gone?
Also the Art on the Magazines are top-notch. Do you make them yourself, did you commission someone else, or did you use AI (hence the name AIfakentauri)?

Another person come to sing praises for this delightful mod, however, I'm running into a problem. Out of the several days it took to get just about every little thing to work; from learning how the morph sliders function as well as figuring out what names the sliders I wanted to change were, learning that I have to run the game from F4SE for MCM and this mod to work at all, and getting all the other required mods and THEIR required mods to work in harmony... There's one last thing I can't seem to bruteforce.

Firstly, I'm using Vortex (formerly Nexus Mod Manager), and if my username hasn't given you the hint, I am not good with using mods. That said, my problem has to do with the egg capacity increases. For some reason, my character's capacity is stuck at the default 15, while NPCs seem to be laying more than my character can after a few layings. I have the increase capacity set to 1 and the max capacity set to 50. At one point, I had gone to the Debug section and... hit whatever thing it was that reset perks. I forget if I did that during or in between eggnancies, but after the next laying, I saw my character's capacity increased to 16. I went back to an earlier save to catch up on the missing increases, however, it stayed at 15. I tried reseting the perks again, but now it doesn't seem to work.

So now I'm stuck, wondering what to do, and hoping I don't have to do a complete reinstall. Thank you for your work, Alfakentauri.

PS - I'm using version 0.421.

6 hours ago, SCRUBLORDPICKLE said:

Don't get me wrong the Alien Device telling' you everything has some funny moments, but I do kind of miss the first-person notifications. Is there an option in the settings to bring them back that I'm not seeing or are they gone-gone?

Yup, gone. Having both first and third person notifications as options (à la Eggfactory) is something I considered at the beginning. We'll see.

6 hours ago, SCRUBLORDPICKLE said:

Also the Art on the Magazines are top-notch. Do you make them yourself, did you commission someone else, or did you use AI (hence the name AIfakentauri)?

I made them myself using AI, of course.

1 hour ago, CertifiedDumb said:

For some reason, my character's capacity is stuck at the default 15, while NPCs seem to be laying more than my character can after a few layings. I have the increase capacity set to 1 and the max capacity set to 50. 

This is a probably a case of working as indented, but a bit too weirdly. The player character has to go over their current capacity to improve it. Going beyond 14-16 requires trickery, like consumption of growth concoctions or special events. This is because at some stage the system stops trying to make the pregnancies bigger. I forgot to put the brakes on Bloodworm eggs, so those pregnancies are likely to go over the limit when other species stop doing that. 

NPCs have pretty much everything in a streamlined form and all pregnancies improve capacity, so they could actually reach that maximum limit. I might end up making the NPC system more complex, but in this case making the player side of things simpler is something to consider. 

15 hours ago, SCRUBLORDPICKLE said:

What do the Levels do when it comes to Pregnancies? I don't have the faintest idea what effect they have, or if they even have an impact at all.

The levels don't do anything expect indicate the level of exposure. Reaching a new level could trigger something like temporary buffs, but that's not there yet. 

Edited by Alfakentauri

just used 2 options from "strange device" got raped by 2 of my companions after second i was stuck and couldnt move not even with "tlc" so teleported to diamond city via console command got black screen after loading then got more loading was at Ticonderoga and surrounded by raiders but could move again... wtf?

also noticed that if u have a magazine and start the search for intel quest u cant complete it... ever as it tracks the one ur holding and doesnt register u got it even if dropped and picked up.... tried spawning some didnt work they didnt even get a quest marker...... im having nothing but trouble with this mod... going to uninstall it save game then reinstall see if i can fix it

i keep getting [wlegg]supf4se not found after updating to latest version wtf is this and why is it not found?

oh i see its a new requirement... can u add it to require this on mod manager ( red text stating its missing)?

Edited by secretagent6012
updated

I really like the Idea of the Potions you can make to speed up or increase the number of Eggs.
If I could make a suggestion/request: A Potion that adds another type of Egg to your already in-progress Pregnancy.
Been playing in Survival Mode recently, and the Pregnancy-related Perks have saved my ass on more than one occasion, but it kinda sucks getting a pregnancy that doesn't really benefit you in any way then being stuck like that for multiple in-game days. I know the previously mentioned Speed-Up Potions are kind of a fix to that, but I think the convenience of these potions (if added) would be a great alternative even if material-expensive or magazine locked.
...plus I think I'd be hilarious to chug a dozen of them and end up walking around with a belly half the size of Ireland and so many perks that all your SPECIAL stats are bare minimum 12.

On 7/16/2023 at 2:46 AM, SCRUBLORDPICKLE said:

If I could make a suggestion/request: A Potion that adds another type of Egg to your already in-progress Pregnancy.
Been playing in Survival Mode recently, and the Pregnancy-related Perks have saved my ass on more than one occasion, but it kinda sucks getting a pregnancy that doesn't really benefit you in any way then being stuck like that for multiple in-game days. I know the previously mentioned Speed-Up Potions are kind of a fix to that, but I think the convenience of these potions (if added) would be a great alternative even if material-expensive or magazine locked.
...plus I think I'd be hilarious to chug a dozen of them and end up walking around with a belly half the size of Ireland and so many perks that all your SPECIAL stats are bare minimum 12.

I've been thinking about something like this, but it would mean a ton of potions and recipes. Geckos have five different egg types, for example.