14 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I was about to complain about the rad morph dependency and ask you why not just apply the morphs in your mod but i was agreeably surprised to see that rad morph redux only has the name left (i don't want radiation to trigger morphing).

Yes, I'll make a note to mention in the mod description that RMR 2 is just a framework, and that its former radiation morphing functionality has been extracted to a separate trigger which is not required.

Can you post the settings you are using ? what sliders work best for you (if you are still using FG ofc) and do i leave "additive morphing limit" at 0 or should i set a higher number.

The settings I'm using are already posted in the mod description, just expand the Features -> Body Fat Tracking nested spoilers for my recommendation and a screenshot of the MCM pages.

Also, can we add a KW to an outfit so that it doesn't get removed/destroyed ? like a XXXL hawaiian shirt ?.

The stripping when your morphs exceed specified thresholds is performed by RMR, and unfortunately it only allows you to configure what to strip by biped slot. I agree an update that used something like SAKR to decide what should be stripped would be cool, but the RMR author is on an indefinite (possibly permanent) break, so someone else would have to take up maintenance of that mod (at least the permissions on it are open and allow anyone to do that if they feel up to it).

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The settings I'm using are already posted in the mod description, just expand the Features -> Body Fat Tracking nested spoilers for my recommendation and a screenshot of the MCM pages.

Ok, i'll use the same config then, i thought maybe you added new sliders since then like belly, thighs, breast....

The stripping when your morphs exceed specified thresholds is performed by RMR, and unfortunately it only allows you to configure what to strip by biped slot. I agree an update that used something like SAKR to decide what should be stripped would be cool, but the RMR author is on an indefinite (possibly permanent) break, so someone else would have to take up maintenance of that mod (at least the permissions on it are open and allow anyone to do that if they feel up to it).

Good, but i'm not familiar with SKAR, never used it. I'll take a look at it.

Looks super cool, but before installing:

• Does this work for everybody (companions/NPC etc)?
    • If yes - is there any recommended mod to implement the eat/drink/sleep mechanics for everybody else in the world (or at least companions)?
    • If no - could the author consider implementing this for companions including needs?
16 hours ago, the.witcher said:

Does this work for everybody (companions/NPC etc)?

No, it's a mod that lets you play as a character with weight challenges and eating disorders. It's as much about the psychological/emotional aspects, but with a fetishized skew. You get bonuses and penalties, unique perks and other abilities that vary depending on your lifestyle, as well as soft integration with other mods (read the description for details).

16 hours ago, the.witcher said:

If no - could the author consider implementing this for companions including needs?

I'm not really sure what you're expecting the mod to do to companions, most of how it works is based around intercepting scripted events supplied by the game engine, many of which don't occur or work differently for NPCs (for example, NPCs don't actually eat/drink in FO4 the way the player character does). Most of this mod's features would make little sense for an NPC anyway. If you just want to make your companions fat, there's lots of other, simpler ways to go about that.

16 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Good, but i'm not familiar with SKAR, never used it. I'll take a look at it.

Brief summary of SAKR is that it's a framework for describing aspects of clothing (mainly how much of what parts of the body it covers/hides), to work around the limitations of the game's limited and coarse-grained biped slot system. It's especially useful with clothing packs built around separates (think tops, bottoms, shoes all of which can be equipped and unequipped individually), since biped slots were designed around the vanilla game's all-in-one outfits.

The metadata descriptions are applied by attaching specific keywords to base forms, most easily done with a solution like RobCo Patcher to automatically inject the desired keywords from SAKR at runtime. Several people have published installable SAKR data sets for base game outfits and many popular clothing mods, as well as produced tools to make it easier to create your own.

Brief summary of SAKR is that it's a framework for describing aspects of clothing (mainly how much of what parts of the body it covers/hides), to work around the limitations of the game's limited and coarse-grained biped slot system. It's especially useful with clothing packs built around separates (think tops, bottoms, shoes all of which can be equipped and unequipped individually), since biped slots were designed around the vanilla game's all-in-one outfits.

The metadata descriptions are applied by attaching specific keywords to base forms, most easily done with a solution like RobCo Patcher to automatically inject the desired keywords from SAKR at runtime. Several people have published installable SAKR data sets for base game outfits and many popular clothing mods, as well as produced tools to make it easier to create your own.

So it's SAKR not SKAR (SKAR sounds better ?), i heard about it but since i was playing as male protagonist when it first came out i didn't pay much attention to it.

I have some questions about RMR config: I think there is an MCM setting that postdates this mod MCM screenshots: "morph Calculation". RMR + Highest Morph seems to be the best option but i don't want to end up with an overinflated balloon. What option do i choose ?

I also noticed that the "bodyFat" slider will mess with animations alignment (pushes the hip forward) and the easiest slider you can use to negate it is "seveNBase Bombshell". No negative value required for this one but the appropriate ratio is roughly 1/3 (when "bodyFat" is at 100%, "Bombshell" should be around 30%). What i did is add "seveNBase Bombshell" slider to RMR with a Target Size of 90 since BodyFat is at 300. Is that how it works ?

Also, did you find a way to inflate neck and head bones in script (player only) so it matches the obese body ? otherwise it will look a little weird (skinny small neck attached to a tank body). I think SAM API can have something but not sure.

Edited by lee3310
3 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

So it's SAKR not SKAR (SKAR sounds better ?), i heard about it but since i was playing as male protagonist when it first came out i didn't pay much attention to it.

Right: Skimpy Armor Keywords Resource.

4 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I have some questions about RMR config: I think there is an MCM setting that postdates this mod MCM screenshots: "morph Calculation", RMR + Highest Morph seems to be the best option but i don't want to end up with overinflated balloon. What option do i choose ?

I just stick with the default for that (yes it was added after I stitched together the screenshots and I haven't had time to redo them). I think the result will depend somewhat on whether you're using LooksMenu 1.6.20 (which was fixed to render the highest keyword morph value for each slider) vs older LooksMenu versions (where the last keyword morph added is what got rendered). Since I don't use any other mods that alter the BodyFat slider, and I start from a "zero sliders" preset, it probably has no observable difference in my game anyway.

10 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I also noticed that the "bodyFat" slider will mess with animations alignment (pushes the hip forward) and the easiest slider you can use to negate it is "seveNBase Bombshell". No negative value required for this one but the appropriate ratio is roughly 1/3 (when "bodyFat" is at 100%, "Bombshell" should be around 30%). What i did is add "seveNBase Bombshell" slider to RMR with a Target Size of 90 since BodyFat is at 300. Is that how it works ?

Yes, if you configure multiple sliders in RMR and associate the UnhealthyCraving trigger with them, each of those will be independently scaled to UC's body fat global.

Fat characters end up with a variety of alignment and clipping issues in animations anyway, so I'd never really looked for options to improve on that situation. If coupling it with SevenBase helps, that seems worth a try (I doubt any other mods use that one either).

17 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Also did you find a way to inflate neck and head bones in script (player only) so it matches the obese body ? otherwise it will look a little weird (skinny small neck attached to a tank body). I think SAM API can have something but not sure.

I did not. I use a LooksMenu preset with neck and lower face sizes increased, which doesn't look terrible on a skinny body and at least looks less out of place on a fatter one. I haven't looked into whether something like SAM's facial expressions stuff could be used to adjust that dynamically at all but it sounds worth investigating.

14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I did not. I use a LooksMenu preset with neck and lower face sizes increased, which doesn't look terrible on a skinny body and at least looks less out of place on a fatter one. I haven't looked into whether something like SAM's facial expressions stuff could be used to adjust that dynamically at all but it sounds worth investigating.

That or a script extender function to change weight in papyrus (could suffice):
image.png.8abacb3f75042c70edf4b06ea8665665.png

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

No, it's a mod that lets you play as a character with weight challenges and eating disorders. It's as much about the psychological/emotional aspects, but with a fetishized skew. You get bonuses and penalties, unique perks and other abilities that vary depending on your lifestyle, as well as soft integration with other mods (read the description for details).

I'm not really sure what you're expecting the mod to do to companions, most of how it works is based around intercepting scripted events supplied by the game engine, many of which don't occur or work differently for NPCs (for example, NPCs don't actually eat/drink in FO4 the way the player character does). Most of this mod's features would make little sense for an NPC anyway. If you just want to make your companions fat, there's lots of other, simpler ways to go about that.

Hey thanks for the swift reply, it clarifies my questions. As I'm playing my 1st ever play-through of FO4 (wohoo) just now as a dude, I will get back to this when I do a replay with a chick (and I will for sure).

As to the NPCs (I'm coming from 1000+ hours in modded Skyrim versions) I just thought that I am missing a mod that makes world NPC/Companions actually have same needs as PC (even simulated, for immersion reasons) - eating/drinking/sleeping. If such a thing existed it would be great. But i'll manage without it.

24 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

Hey thanks for the swift reply, it clarifies my questions. As I'm playing my 1st ever play-through of FO4 (wohoo) just now as a dude, I will get back to this when I do a replay with a chick (and I will for sure).

If it helps, this mod isn't intended to be gender-specific. It's possible my biases are leaking into some of the flavor text, but in general it should be just as playable for male characters. Granted, the psychological pressures on chubby guys aren't the same as they are for big gals, and I'll admit I haven't actually bothered to playtest it as a man, so YMMV.

24 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

As to the NPCs (I'm coming from 1000+ hours in modded Skyrim versions) I just thought that I am missing a mod that makes world NPC/Companions actually have same needs as PC (even simulated, for immersion reasons) - eating/drinking/sleeping. If such a thing existed it would be great. But i'll manage without it.

Right. FO4 isn't The Sims, and developers intentionally elided non-obvious activities on the part of NPCs in order to reserve system resources for player character activities which would be apparent to the user. NPCs are, at best, hollow shells who "go through the motions" (animated eating/drinking idles inside pre-placed invisible "furniture" markers, finding and getting into and out of available beds at certain times, etc) compared to the richer amount of activity data the engine tracks about the player character.

I imagine vanilla Skyrim is much the same (I haven't played it), but the modding scene there is also significantly larger from what I've seen, so I'm not all that surprised that someone has basically reimplemented The Sims on top of Skyrim's game engine. ?

Edited by vaultbait
7 hours ago, goomthegoon said:

can someone share the bodyfat.xml file? i cant find it anywhere, even when i download Rad Morphing Redux

What bodyfat.xml file are you talking about? I don't mention one anywhere in the mod description, and am not even sure what would provide/create it or how you'd use it if it did exist.

What, specifically, are you trying to do?

12 hours ago, goomthegoon said:

https://prnt.sc/L_RT61DjX63L

even after restarting this mod from MCM im always stuck with this perk. can i remove it via console?

That's not from Unhealthy Craving. Maybe try using the console's help command to look up that perk and find what plugin is providing it, but it's definitely from some other mod, not this one.

• 1 month later...

I tried the SAM approche but according to Maxie, SAM wasn't designed for that purpose. We could try scaling the neck skin bone but i think that's it. 

Luckily there is another solution (this one)

On 11/7/2023 at 6:51 PM, lee3310 said:

That or a script extender function to change weight in papyrus (could suffice):
image.png.8abacb3f75042c70edf4b06ea8665665.png

albeit not perfect either. So, did you ever consider using the vanilla weight ? the idea is to lower the looksmenu morphing intensity and increase the vanilla morph progressively using F4SE SetBodyWeight() to mitigate the disproportion between body and head (i tried and the head looks weirdly small near to the final stage of obesity).

Edited by lee3310
6 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I tried the SAM approche but according to Maxie, SAM wasn't designed for that purpose. We could try scaling the neck skin bone but i think that's it. 

Luckily there is another solution (this one)

albeit not perfect either. So, did you ever consider using the vanilla weight ? the idea is to lower the looksmenu morphing intensity and increase the vanilla morph progressively using F4SE SetBodyWeight() to mitigate the disproportion between body and head (i tried and the head looks weirdly small near to the final stage of obesity).

I didn't really consider it because this started out as an RMR-based (so LooksMenu body morph) alternative to existing weight gain mods that did only support the vanilla "triangle." I'll add it to the to do list, though users are likely to want to see it as an alternative to RMR and at the moment UC is fairly tightly bound to RMR, so not sure how far down that rabbit hole I want to explore. Also there is only one triangle, unlike the BodyGen API which supports multiple keyworded values for every slider separate from the user-editable sliders, so user edits to the triangle will conflict with any scripted changes and vice versa.

15 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I didn't really consider it because this started out as an RMR-based (so LooksMenu body morph) alternative to existing weight gain mods that did only support the vanilla "triangle." I'll add it to the to do list, though users are likely to want to see it as an alternative to RMR and at the moment UC is fairly tightly bound to RMR, so not sure how far down that rabbit hole I want to explore. Also there is only one triangle, unlike the BodyGen API which supports multiple keyworded values for every slider separate from the user-editable sliders, so user edits to the triangle will conflict with any scripted changes and vice versa.

Oh so there is other mods that increment the morph triangle (The only weight gain mod i know is this one). I know that the solution is not ideal but like i said, it was the only way i could find to morph the head. I will give it a whirl in the near future (no need for it while playing CS cause slaves don't get fat ?). I didn't take a look at your script but surely there is an event i can listen too. If only there was a different triangle for the head.

Edited by lee3310
3 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Oh so there is other mods that increment the morph triangle (The only weight gain mod i know is this one). I know that the solution is not ideal but like i said, it was the only way i could find to morph the head. I will give it a whirl in the near future (no need for it while playing CS cause slaves don't get fat ?). I didn't take a look at your script but surely there is an event i can listen too. If only there was a different triangle for the head.

Yeah, the same routine that emits trigger scalar to RMR when the BodyFat qv/av/global gets updated could also calculate and set the appropriate "body triangle" triplet, though I'll likely gate that behind an MCM toggle so that people who have set the triangle and are picky about it not getting touched can turn it off easily.

42 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yeah, the same routine that emits trigger scalar to RMR when the BodyFat qv/av/global gets updated could also calculate and set the appropriate "body triangle" triplet, though I'll likely gate that behind an MCM toggle so that people who have set the triangle and are picky about it not getting touched can turn it off easily.

The triangle can mess with armor clipping indeed (can't find a solution to that either) but mostly the strength/slim corner not the fat one. MCM is an excellent idea (i'll wait for the update). 

PS
You can store the default values and restore them when the PC gets slim again or as a failsafe option in MCM too.

Edited by lee3310
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. Sorry if this was already answered, but - is there a premade settings file to insert into RMR or do I need to manually edit the sliders and so on?

Spoiler

20240102104049_1.thumb.jpg.756a5d91652a6fdedf9cb86c3d8e7aae.jpg20240102104055_1.thumb.jpg.de955adf24d23934229cfb324d802373.jpg

I've played some with the settings and names but I can't seem to get the morphs to work :/ Not sure what I am doing wrong here?

Spoiler

image.png.9f64e28959d9a62814aa22a2eb3ac359.png20240102105952_1.thumb.jpg.63d3baf2800f0798651468611d241f58.jpg20240102105932_1.thumb.jpg.a4bb03f9a3d6adb2f620972780cc337f.jpg20240102110445_1.thumb.jpg.04bea405ec4067636ec102472684f50e.jpg20240102110012_1.thumb.jpg.c263b0b41b292f9dc456d22d2dfd6397.jpg20240102105954_1.thumb.jpg.a5cab4d5fd6ba45ae3c2b26676a4969f.jpg

Edited by the.witcher
4 hours ago, the.witcher said:

is there a premade settings file to insert into RMR

There is not, yet at least. I haven't played with RMR Helper, but thought about collecting configs from people who use different body replacers and adding them to the downloads or something. I personally play with Fusion Girl and it has a single BodyFat slider that works great for UC and which no other mods use (as far as I'm aware), so free from slider rendering conflicts, and that's the configuration you'll see in the screenshot on the file page. Since it's just one slider it doesn't take much time to (re)configure, so I've not personally had a reason to create an importable config for that.

4 hours ago, the.witcher said:

I've played some with the settings and names but I can't seem to get the morphs to work :/ Not sure what I am doing wrong here?

First, make sure you're able to see changes to the body when you adjust the corresponding sliders in LooksMenu. If not, then you may have missed building your nude body with morphs enabled in BodySlide.

If morphing generally seems to work, the next most likely cause is a keyword slider conflict with another mod you're using. There is a bug in older LooksMenu versions where it doesn't correctly handle multiple mods adding keyword morphs for the same sliders, so lower (or zero) values set by one mod can end up being rendered instead of higher values set by another mod. This was fixed in LM 1.6.20 to always render the highest value of any keyword morph for each slider, but The Fucking Manual and the AAF Discord community recommend sticking with LM 1.6.18 due to erection morphing failures some users observe in AAF scenes with newer LM versions. In order to check which mods have set what keyword morphs, you can use the excellent HBD_MorphDebug to dump a list of all keyword morphs currently set on the player to your Papyrus log for further inspection. The workaround is to avoid setting sliders in RMR which are being used by your other mods, or to uninstall or disable features of those mods in order to eliminate slider conflicts.

Another possibility is that RMR itself hasn't correctly started: users have occasionally observed that the main quest RMR uses isn't running when it's first installed, though no clear bug has been identified that causes this (at one point I thought it might be due to applying saved configs with MCM Settings Manager but I was unable to reliably reproduce the problem that way). Disabling and enabling RMR in its MCM might help, or stopping and starting its main quest from the console.

42 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

There is not, yet at least. I haven't played with RMR Helper, but thought about collecting configs from people who use different body replacers and adding them to the downloads or something. I personally play with Fusion Girl and it has a single BodyFat slider that works great for UC and which no other mods use (as far as I'm aware), so free from slider rendering conflicts, and that's the configuration you'll see in the screenshot on the file page. Since it's just one slider it doesn't take much time to (re)configure, so I've not personally had a reason to create an importable config for that.

First, make sure you're able to see changes to the body when you adjust the corresponding sliders in LooksMenu. If not, then you may have missed building your nude body with morphs enabled in BodySlide.

If morphing generally seems to work, the next most likely cause is a keyword slider conflict with another mod you're using. There is a bug in older LooksMenu versions where it doesn't correctly handle multiple mods adding keyword morphs for the same sliders, so lower (or zero) values set by one mod can end up being rendered instead of higher values set by another mod. This was fixed in LM 1.6.20 to always render the highest value of any keyword morph for each slider, but The Fucking Manual and the AAF Discord community recommend sticking with LM 1.6.18 due to erection morphing failures some users observe in AAF scenes with newer LM versions. In order to check which mods have set what keyword morphs, you can use the excellent HBD_MorphDebug to dump a list of all keyword morphs currently set on the player to your Papyrus log for further inspection. The workaround is to avoid setting sliders in RMR which are being used by your other mods, or to uninstall or disable features of those mods in order to eliminate slider conflicts.

Another possibility is that RMR itself hasn't correctly started: users have occasionally observed that the main quest RMR uses isn't running when it's first installed, though no clear bug has been identified that causes this (at one point I thought it might be due to applying saved configs with MCM Settings Manager but I was unable to reliably reproduce the problem that way). Disabling and enabling RMR in its MCM might help, or stopping and starting its main quest from the console.

Maybe I somehow screwed up looks menu? Not sure what is missing, but I do not see the sliders (detailed like in body studio) in the game menu. Just the triangle. I do have "build morphs" enabled by the bottom. Is there some other option hidden somwhere, or I'm missing something or screwed something up in dependencies of mods or sth?

Spoiler

20240102155058_1.thumb.jpg.e2fe8ed538f498a44f27dbb46c873687.jpg20240102155101_1.thumb.jpg.24482a464ba20ab0f36fd6b7dfe01cb7.jpg20240102155048_1.thumb.jpg.95df59f6cc3e31b3125fd0efdada9fc8.jpgimage.png.ae5520da1f8910c2647adb62f4989201.png20240102154544_1.thumb.jpg.0be335290ac5ec73f431e0c86fe90681.jpg

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

Maybe I somehow screwed up looks menu? Not sure what is missing, but I do not see the sliders (detailed like in body studio) in the game menu. Just the triangle. I do have "build morphs" enabled by the bottom. Is there some other option hidden somwhere, or I'm missing something or screwed something up in dependencies of mods or sth?

If you're using the latest version of Fusion Girl (FusionGirl-0223.7z) and want LooksMenu support, you also need to install the latest version of ZBG (ZeX-ZBG-1.3.zip). Quoting from FG's file page:

ZBG: Recommended for LooksMenu BodyGen

Edit: Note that if you just want the slider definitions from ZBG and not the sample BodyGen configs, you can disable their corresponding plugins (female and male) in your load order.

Edited by vaultbait

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

If you're using the latest version of Fusion Girl (FusionGirl-0223.7z) and want LooksMenu support, you also need to install the latest version of ZBG (ZeX-ZBG-1.3.zip). Quoting from FG's file page:

Edit: Note that if you just want the slider definitions from ZBG and not the sample BodyGen configs, you can disable their corresponding plugins (female and male) in your load order.

Thanks for the swift and detailed explanations. Feels like I am getting closer, but still something is somehow wrong :) I guess it's my lack of focused reading somewhere :D

I got the sliders visible now and they do work from looks menu.

I've restarted RM and UC. I've checked the naming makes sense on the sliders. I use debug option to add max fat and still no change.

I've enabled the logging you suggested, but I think I may be doing it wrong - i do not see anything relevant in that log.

I've also moved the mods to the bottom to make sure they override everything and moved the plugins to load last. No go.

AND FINALLY ❤️ thank you ❤️ I've uninstalled the mods, re-saver cleaned the save, made clean save, re-installed the mods and voila! it WORKS NOW! ❤️

Spoiler

20240102181403_1.thumb.jpg.71af59b7b6af67cdcfc58dc28981750c.jpg20240102181234_1.thumb.jpg.5567050da8702ce5ac29ed5ef4119e40.jpg20240102181405_1.thumb.jpg.86e25fb00c81ac0ea40fce5a7d1f554a.jpg

16 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

I've enabled the logging you suggested, but I think I may be doing it wrong - i do not see anything relevant in that log.

HBD_MorphDebug doesn't automatically log anything. You have to go into its MCM and ask it to dump the current keyword morphs to your Papyrus log, then open that log and find the data it added. Make changes, repeat, compare. It's not terribly convenient, but still thorough enough to be indispensable when you run out of other options to diagnose these sorts of problems.

18 minutes ago, the.witcher said:

AND FINALLY ❤️ thank you ❤️ I've uninstalled the mods, re-saver cleaned the save, made clean save, re-installed the mods and voila! it WORKS NOW! ❤️

Glad you got it working! I think I've seen one or two people report similar issues which seemed to possibly stem from installing RMR v2 on a save that previously used RMR v1 and had since uninstalled it.

On 12/22/2023 at 8:55 PM, vaultbait said:

Any ETA on the faceMorph update ? i want to start binging ?