17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

By that you mean the "Trigger" section is blank? I haven't observed that, but will keep a closer eye on it.

Are you using any other RMR trigger mods besides UC?

1. Yes, the trigger section goes blank. I did a test just now - it is blank, however going to UC debug and going "full fat" works in game.

2. Not that I am aware off - I do not have any other triggers set whatsoever nor did I install anything else afair from RMR page that could do the morphs.

I am using FPE + Wasteland Dairy and going through pregnancy though, and those can do morphs. Not sure if that would conflict.

Spoiler

20240304142058_1.jpg.333b52af6090986dbbd019cbc6f6910b.jpg20240304142111_1.jpg.409de8a9669c8b1b79ef371634546d3e.jpg

2 hours ago, the.witcher said:

1. Yes, the trigger section goes blank. I did a test just now - it is blank, however going to UC debug and going "full fat" works in game.

Does it ever come back on its own or does it remain blank indefinitely? Does this happen immediately when starting a new game, or only after playing for a while? Are you using MCM Settings Manager to save and restore configuration? If this happens when starting a new game, how are you starting it (going through the initial pre-war sequence with all your mods already loaded, or starting from an initially unmodded save at/outside the Vault 111 elevator)?

2 hours ago, the.witcher said:

2. Not that I am aware off - I do not have any other triggers set whatsoever nor did I install anything else afair from RMR page that could do the morphs.

I am using FPE + Wasteland Dairy and going through pregnancy though, and those can do morphs. Not sure if that would conflict.

I wouldn't expect those to interfere with RMR's trigger registration, no.

23 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Does it ever come back on its own or does it remain blank indefinitely? Does this happen immediately when starting a new game, or only after playing for a while? Are you using MCM Settings Manager to save and restore configuration? If this happens when starting a new game, how are you starting it (going through the initial pre-war sequence with all your mods already loaded, or starting from an initially unmodded save at/outside the Vault 111 elevator)?

I wouldn't expect those to interfere with RMR's trigger registration, no.

Hey. I'm trying to figure it out.

Yesterday gaming session went fine - it worked from the start on it's own. Today morning it didn't work on it's own. I did reboot my laptop and bang, it started working again. Weird.

It sounds a bit odd, I'll test more through a few more days and get back if I have something that makes sense. I'm thinking that maybe I have too many mods or a conflict somewhere, or there is some weird race condition on start. Not sure.

7 hours ago, the.witcher said:

Hey. I'm trying to figure it out.

Yesterday gaming session went fine - it worked from the start on it's own. Today morning it didn't work on it's own. I did reboot my laptop and bang, it started working again. Weird.

It sounds a bit odd, I'll test more through a few more days and get back if I have something that makes sense. I'm thinking that maybe I have too many mods or a conflict somewhere, or there is some weird race condition on start. Not sure.

Registration might be racy too, you could consider trying Baka MaxPapyrusOps to speed up the script engine, which should substantially reduce the impact of script lag from other script-heavy mods you might have setting them selves up in those same few initial seconds.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Registration might be racy too, you could consider trying Baka MaxPapyrusOps to speed up the script engine, which should substantially reduce the impact of script lag from other script-heavy mods you might have setting them selves up in those same few initial seconds.

Turns out i already had this, as part of TMR mod pack. I'll edit and up values ` MaxPapyrusOpsPerFrame = 500 ` to ` 1000 ` and see if that makes a difference.

7 hours ago, the.witcher said:

Turns out i already had this, as part of TMR mod pack. I'll edit and up values ` MaxPapyrusOpsPerFrame = 500 ` to ` 1000 ` and see if that makes a difference.

For what it's worth, I keep it at 500 but I also have a fairly fast computer and relatively modern video card (by Fallout 4 standards anyway) which doesn't have anything else non-essential running when I'm playing (I close out my web browser, mod manager, etc).

16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

For what it's worth, I keep it at 500 but I also have a fairly fast computer and relatively modern video card (by Fallout 4 standards anyway) which doesn't have anything else non-essential running when I'm playing (I close out my web browser, mod manager, etc).

I'm running ` MSI Raider GE76 12UH-289PL i7-12700H 17.3" FHD, 360Hz DDR5 32GB_4800MHz SSD 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 RTX3080, GDDR6 8GB ` which should be more than Fallout 4 needs anyway, but the game engine is what it is. it's always possible to kill the game with modding - i had same experience with skyrim.

Spoiler

image.png.891e2e64c55d8ac603a70c0568d0cfb2.png

May be placebo or not, but i think that setting helped me. I haven't yet encountered this bug where UC/RMR would stop working.

I am left with dealing with occasional stutters on game load, especially in city/boston area.

One more time, if I hadn't said it enough already - thank you for the great mod and super responsiveness here, @vaultbait:)

4 hours ago, the.witcher said:

thank you for the great mod and super responsiveness here, @vaultbait:)

Glad you're enjoying it! I took a several month break from modding, but am back to work on updates for Milking Human Kindness at the moment. Once I get that to a good place to pause, I've got some pending fixes and improvements for UC planned. Hopefully in a month or two.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 2:48 PM, vaultbait said:

... I've got some pending fixes and improvements for UC planned. Hopefully in a month or two.

I'm really looking forward to it. I love this mod and its tactical options. Being able to just eat up some weight to have more HP for a longer battle is awesome.

On 3/31/2024 at 4:32 PM, deathmorph said:

I'm really looking forward to it. I love this mod and its tactical options. Being able to just eat up some weight to have more HP for a longer battle is awesome.

I hadn't even considered that use case, but yes that's why I enjoy using mods of this kind: they invite creative problem solving and open up new strategic options for gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is so immersive to me.  I had noticed during my previous gameplays that when my character went down the road of a cannibal, the mod did not register my consumption.  The character would have made Hannibal Lecter squeamish.  Perhaps I missed an option somewhere in the MCM, if not I am hoping you'd consider adding it.  I think it should cause the character to gain wait extremely fast and push you towards the filthy piggy perk (partly as an additional penalty).  Thank you for the mod, really adds realism to this crazy game to me.

11 hours ago, nefer385 said:

This mod is so immersive to me.  I had noticed during my previous gameplays that when my character went down the road of a cannibal, the mod did not register my consumption.  The character would have made Hannibal Lecter squeamish.  Perhaps I missed an option somewhere in the MCM, if not I am hoping you'd consider adding it.  I think it should cause the character to gain wait extremely fast and push you towards the filthy piggy perk (partly as an additional penalty).  Thank you for the mod, really adds realism to this crazy game to me.

That's an excellent point! Even though the name of this mod was drawn as a reference to the name of the Dark Craving perk, I've never actually tried out the cannibalism features in FO4 come to think of it. Assuming eating corpses doesn't just count as food consumption (presumably at least consuming "strange meat" and the like does?) then I'll need to find some solution. Adding this to my list of things to look into for the next version.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

That's an excellent point! Even though the name of this mod was drawn as a reference to the name of the Dark Craving perk, I've never actually tried out the cannibalism features in FO4 come to think of it. Assuming eating corpses doesn't just count as food consumption (presumably at least consuming "strange meat" and the like does?) then I'll need to find some solution. Adding this to my list of things to look into for the next version.

It's a perk. onEntryRun will call PlayerEatsCorpse() located in HC_ManagerScript and the player will equip a potion "HC_Cannibal_RavenousHunger".

3 hours ago, lee3310 said:

It's a perk. onEntryRun will call PlayerEatsCorpse() located in HC_ManagerScript and the player will equip a potion "HC_Cannibal_RavenousHunger".

Ah, cool, so it's probably as simple as adding HC_Cannibal_RavenousHunger to FatGainItems.txt in that case. Thanks for the explanation!

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Ah, cool, so it's probably as simple as adding HC_Cannibal_RavenousHunger to FatGainItems.txt in that case. Thanks for the explanation!

No problem, i worked on that script a while back. One disclaimer though: HC_Cannibal_RavenousHunger will only be equipped if the game is in survival mod (take a peek at PlayerEatsCorpse()).

Edited by lee3310
10 hours ago, lee3310 said:

No problem, i worked on that script a while back. One disclaimer though: HC_Cannibal_RavenousHunger will only be equipped if the game is in survival mod (take a peek at PlayerEatsCorpse()).

Oh, in that case I'll probably dig deeper for some other event UC can register and listen for, since I'd rather have a way to support it outside HC survival mode too. Thanks for the additional details.

Both of you guys are awesome, damn I just wish I had brought it up to you months ago.  As soon as I first found your mod that was my go-to move to finally start doing the cannibal playthrough.  I had for the longest just assumed that it was already a feature of your mod, and that my load order was just weird, or that I was just not patient enough to see the character grow larger.

I can't wait to see it in action!

RMR UC+Rads.7zSO i did a RMR Config with Rads+Unhealthy Carvings
Its a 30slot RMR  for CBBE (3BBB) which i use imo dont now if its works like i want

The First half is for Rad Morphing, Most are things like Muscle Chest Bud tights and so. Muscle is Perma Morphed, so look for a Doc if you dont wanna run around Like She Hulk

The second. is for UC most Slots are for Wight like Chubby and so With High Wight and Rads you Would Truly look like a Bloater on Steroids :D

Dont have anything for Wight Loss dont know how that works atm still just Testing with the Mod List
Also the Slot Settings my not Look The Best, I'm not Artistic for that.

There Should also 2 3 Free Slots in the Middle, so if someone wanna try it or improve on it go ahead

As the eternal Lurker, i have put something on the Table

On 4/16/2024 at 2:08 AM, nefer385 said:

Both of you guys are awesome, damn I just wish I had brought it up to you months ago.  As soon as I first found your mod that was my go-to move to finally start doing the cannibal playthrough.  I had for the longest just assumed that it was already a feature of your mod, and that my load order was just weird, or that I was just not patient enough to see the character grow larger.

I can't wait to see it in action!

If you are playing in survival mod, try this:

On 4/15/2024 at 2:21 AM, vaultbait said:

adding HC_Cannibal_RavenousHunger to FatGainItems.txt

Hello, I have a problem when i installed the mod where its slow. As in the mod loads very slow. Whenever the character eats it takes a time for a change even when adjusted. When i used the debugs for set fat to max it takes about a min or two for it to take effect. Its like the mod stops working then works a bit later. I do use 3bb and discrete female skeleton.

5 hours ago, Fixequal said:

Hello, I have a problem when i installed the mod where its slow. As in the mod loads very slow. Whenever the character eats it takes a time for a change even when adjusted. When i used the debugs for set fat to max it takes about a min or two for it to take effect. Its like the mod stops working then works a bit later. I do use 3bb and discrete female skeleton.

If there is a significant delay between eating something and when the corresponding debug notification about eating that thing appears, then your game is suffering from a serious case of script lag. Have you tested on a new playthrough or only an existing modded save? Are you using lots of other script-heavy mods? Have you checked your Papyrus log for errors, freezes, suspended stack dumps, etc?

Thank you for responding, i just installed the game after a hiatus and downloaded a few mods. I then turned all mods off except for this mod, rad morphs (and dependencies), and start me up redux. But there is still significant lag like the mod stopped working then works after a few minutes. Also idk how to check papyrus logs.

2 hours ago, Fixequal said:

Thank you for responding, i just installed the game after a hiatus and downloaded a few mods. I then turned all mods off except for this mod, rad morphs (and dependencies), and start me up redux. But there is still significant lag like the mod stopped working then works after a few minutes. Also idk how to check papyrus logs.

Turning off mods which were previously used in the same save doesn't disable any running scripts from them. Try loading a previously unmodded save like Ms. Vault 111 and see if that exhibits the same problems.

Sorry forgot to mention its a new save. And I did use that unmodded save with only just unhealthy cravings and its dependencies, the mod still stops. I'm just gonna delete and reinstall everything.

On 4/19/2024 at 3:44 AM, Fixequal said:

Sorry forgot to mention its a new save. And I did use that unmodded save with only just unhealthy cravings and its dependencies, the mod still stops. I'm just gonna delete and reinstall everything.

I've sometimes noticed RMR not picking up on configuration presets I apply with MCM Settings manager. If you also use that, try re-selecting all the relevant options in MCM and see if that helps, or use RMR's debug options in MCM to restart it, since that might help force everything to re-register.