26 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Any ETA on the faceMorph update ? i want to start binging ?

Oh, sorry, I haven't actually started on it yet. Still working on a partly-done update to MHK, but also got sidetracked by Elzee's excellent Tunnel Escape game now that it has an English language patch.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, sorry, I haven't actually started on it yet. Still working on a partly-done update to MHK, but also got sidetracked by Elzee's excellent Tunnel Escape game now that it has an English language patch.

? Getting hungry. Just kidding, take your time, will try to whip up something temporary. Thanks for the link by the way, i like elzee work.

Edited by lee3310
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lestat_Rhodes said:

Dose anyone have a good mcm setting that they can share for it to be realistic and not to fast for like the slider groups and what not I don't know how exactly to set it up

There is an example MCM screenshot embedded in the mod description, also included in the screenshots for the mod on the file page. It's for Fusion Girl, but that's easy because FG has a single "BodyFat" slider you can use to simulate weight gain/loss fairly accurately.

The default settings in the UC MCM are already tuned to be "realistic and not too fast" but still faster than real life because it would take years to go from emaciated to morbidly obese. Instead, normal gameplay where you're somewhat sedentary, eat a bit more often than you need to, consume less healthy/higher calorie foods, occasionally use drugs that lead to gaining and avoid those that would cause you to burn more fat, etc will have you going up by about 10% per game week, so you can go from skinny to fat in just a few game months.

When testing the new TriMorph function, i added a lot a sugar bomb and selected them 10 at a time in pip boy menu but that will cause a huge stack-dump. Even after discarding any call made to "ModBodyFat" (empty state), LenARM script will still jam the VM and cause stack dump. Did you notice it too ? I guess you are not supposed to eat very fast 🙃.

3 hours ago, lee3310 said:

When testing the new TriMorph function, i added a lot a sugar bomb and selected them 10 at a time in pip boy menu but that will cause a huge stack-dump. Even after discarding any call made to "ModBodyFat" (empty state), LenARM script will still jam the VM and cause stack dump. Did you notice it too ? I guess you are not supposed to eat very fast 🙃.

How do you activate multiple consumables simultaneously from inventory? I've definitely seen script-based rapid fire equipping of potions cause stack dumps related to AN76's hunger/thirst processing (sleeping in brainwashing beds in Milking Human Kindness quickly equips 10 super mutant cum potions from BLTC and triggers a stack dump from AN76), but haven't noticed RMR doing the same.

Edited by vaultbait
14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

How do you activate multiple consumables simultaneously from inventory? I've definitely seen script-based rapid fire equipping of potions cause stack dumps related to AN76's hunger/thirst processing, but haven't noticed it with RMR.

By simultaneously i mean select items rapidly. Not sure if the function call is latent or not (I don't know if sup menu checks ignore pipboy) but i think if you equip a potion it will wait until the player exit menu to fire the morph update (if so then it will be indeed simultaneous). In my log, i can see the equip trace form other mods fire but not the morph update until i close pipboy and the time between each update is relatively high (couple of secs). I didn't check what RMR is doing exactly tbh.

PS
Could be too many scripts hooked to onitemEquipped event, didn't parse all the stack dump (too long) but RMR came up a lot.

Edited by lee3310
21 hours ago, lee3310 said:

By simultaneously i mean select items rapidly. Not sure if the function call is latent or not (I don't know if sup menu checks ignore pipboy) but i think if you equip a potion it will wait until the player exit menu to fire the morph update (if so then it will be indeed simultaneous). In my log, i can see the equip trace form other mods fire but not the morph update until i close pipboy and the time between each update is relatively high (couple of secs). I didn't check what RMR is doing exactly tbh.

PS
Could be too many scripts hooked to onitemEquipped event, didn't parse all the stack dump (too long) but RMR came up a lot.

Thanks, I'll see if I can recreate it when I get a chance. I do most of my eating "off the floor" (worldspace activation via mods) or with a mod-added "favorite" item that causes me to consume food from my inventory, so I can fairly quickly eat multiples without queuing them up from the inventory. That's probably why I haven't noticed.

On 1/23/2024 at 10:39 AM, Lestat_Rhodes said:

Dose anyone have a good mcm setting that they can share for it to be realistic and not to fast for like the slider groups and what not I don't know how exactly to set it up

Since the default settings still cause changes far too quickly for me, I changed the following:

2024-01-2920_28_39-Fallout4.png.f71484108cd780bb8427cf9d6d247b83.png

2024-01-2920_29_38-Fallout4.png.4b64549a43e4316c2d585791dce99fbd.png

I always play very slowly. For example, I'm level 30 and I just killed Kellog. That's why I'm fine with a slow morph.

@vaultbait
I tested the radar for junk food for a long time and am currently not using it. Due to the lack of control mechanisms for junk food, I resorted to eating everything within reach. And that's where the radar proved to be a hindrance.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you further develop this function.

Edited by deathmorph
On 1/28/2024 at 8:07 PM, vaultbait said:

Thanks, I'll see if I can recreate it when I get a chance. I do most of my eating "off the floor" (worldspace activation via mods) or with a mod-added "favorite" item that causes me to consume food from my inventory, so I can fairly quickly eat multiples without queuing them up from the inventory. That's probably why I haven't noticed.

For now i will just take some precautions and not spam food items. But the solution is timer(). Replacing all the utility.waits (big cause of stackdumps) with a timer in order to alleviate the onEquip event load. Basically transfer the processing from a shared event (player.Onequip) to an individual one (OnTimer).

On 1/29/2024 at 9:28 PM, lee3310 said:

For now i will just take some precautions and not spam food items. But the solution is timer(). Replacing all the utility.waits (big cause of stackdumps) with a timer in order to alleviate the onEquip event load. Basically transfer the processing from a shared event (player.Onequip) to an individual one (OnTimer).

Yeah, there are probably still a number of places I rely on waits where i could switch it to timers, but I thought I took care of any in routines that could end up running concurrently. I'll make a note to take another pass through looking for any I might have missed.

If it's happening in RMR's scripts though, I don't know that I want to take on being the new maintainer for RMR on top of what I'm already working on. Maybe a new volunteer will come along to help with that.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Yeah, there are probably still a number of places I rely on waits where i could switch it to timers, but I thought I took care of any in routines that could end up running concurrently. I'll make a note to take another pass through looking for any I might have missed.

If it's happening in RMR's scripts though, I don't know that I want to take on being the new maintainer for RMR on top of what I'm already working on. Maybe a new volunteer will come along to help with that.

Ok, if i change anything in RMR scripts (to avoid stackdumps) i will notify you and upload the fix.

13 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Ok, if i change anything in RMR scripts (to avoid stackdumps) i will notify you and upload the fix.

Keep in mind that UC already "batches up" its calls to RMR, so eating a perfectly preserved pie shouldn't immediately result in calling any of RMR's scripts. The periodicity with which UC refreshes its RMR trigger is determined by an MCM option, defaulting to once every 30 in-game minutes. At least that's my recollection, but I'll also audit the scripts for any places I might be short-circuiting the batching.

On 1/29/2024 at 11:41 AM, deathmorph said:

Since the default settings still cause changes far too quickly for me, I changed the following:

2024-01-2920_28_39-Fallout4.png.f71484108cd780bb8427cf9d6d247b83.png

2024-01-2920_29_38-Fallout4.png.4b64549a43e4316c2d585791dce99fbd.png

I always play very slowly. For example, I'm level 30 and I just killed Kellog. That's why I'm fine with a slow morph.

@vaultbait
I tested the radar for junk food for a long time and am currently not using it. Due to the lack of control mechanisms for junk food, I resorted to eating everything within reach. And that's where the radar proved to be a hindrance.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you further develop this function.

and I meant like for the morphs with Radmorph Redux to work right as well I don't know how to set it all up right 

So with radmorph helper you have to have bodyslide open as well and you can see how its going to look in game didn't know that

Edited by Lestat_Rhodes
Figued it out
10 hours ago, Lestat_Rhodes said:

So with radmorph helper you have to have bodyslide open as well and you can see how its going to look in game didn't know that

Okay, then I misunderstood you. Here are my settings. I like more slim girls, so you may need to adjust the values to suit your taste.

Spoiler

2024-02-0712_43_21-Fallout4.png.a466f981e854925badd2e3c721b9fc82.png2024-02-0712_43_38-Fallout4.png.69f80e968085711311df9852f2cb1e1b.png2024-02-0712_44_08-Fallout4.png.515437d91c34f579312700a124532eff.png2024-02-0712_44_41-Fallout4.png.e2384341f3075fc30ba4c062412c7f24.png2024-02-0712_45_02-Fallout4.png.988513991ff17a06ac83d9e9e3ba8e20.png2024-02-0712_45_25-Fallout4.png.02edb288dc8eef786fb2f6c06b18ed70.png

Please be particularly careful that one trigger is set to "invert" and the other is not.

Edited by deathmorph
20 hours ago, Lestat_Rhodes said:

i cant get  morphs to work at all with this preg morphs work but i cant get this to it might be rad morphing but idk

The description for this mod includes a screenshot of a simple RMR MCM setup for users of the Fusion Girl body. It's exactly how I configure my game.

I don't use RMR Helper at all, that's mainly for situations where you want to interpolate between two different BodySlide presets. I just build my nude female body and outfits to the default Zero Sliders preset for Fusion Girl.

hey dose anyone know  how to make a Form reference like when you are in outfit studio and  load reference i play with a body and  they don't have one and with this mod  and rad  morphing redux and the helper you need the reference xml and I also make  armor mods a lot and  so I was going to try to make it my self because they don't want to and I cant find it any wear so any help would be apricated

pic below if you don't know what I mean 

Screenshot (7).png

26 minutes ago, Lestat_Rhodes said:

hey dose anyone know  how to make a Form reference like when you are in outfit studio and  load reference i play with a body and  they don't have one and with this mod  and rad  morphing redux and the helper you need the reference xml and I also make  armor mods a lot and  so I was going to try to make it my self because they don't want to and I cant find it any wear so any help would be apricated

pic below if you don't know what I mean 

Screenshot (7).png

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/blob/dev/RefTemplates.xml
There isn't much info on github but take a look at any RefTemplates xml and follow the same structure to make your own

5 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/blob/dev/RefTemplates.xml
There isn't much info on github but take a look at any RefTemplates xml and follow the same structure to make your own

<!-- Reference templates are shortcuts to loading a slider set as a reference in Outfit Studio -->
<RefTemplates>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\A-Bod_BaseBody.osp" set="A-Bod_BaseBody" shape="MaleBody:0">A-Bod_BaseBody</Template>
    <Template sourcefile="SliderSets\A-Bod_BaseBody.osp" set="A-Bod_NeverNude" shape="MaleBody:0">A-Bod_NeverNude</Template>
</RefTemplates>

so  this  is what I got I tried copying the reftemplate from bodytalk but it still doesn't work

Friendly reminder: The BodySlide and Outfit Studio forum is a better place to ask for help with basic usage of Outfit Studio, or perhaps the A-Body support topic if it's specifically about creating a reference template for that body (since other users of A-Body may also find such things useful, or might even have already created one). Similarly, the RMR Helper support topic is a better place to collect questions about RMR Helper.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/23/2024 at 10:39 AM, Lestat_Rhodes said:

Feel free to use mine. I aim for "realism" in the sense that you are really skinny below 20% body fat and start getting quite fat above 30%. The 20-30% looks good.

Place the files here:

` Fallout 4\mods\Unhealthy Craving\MCM\Config\UnhealthyCraving ` and ` Fallout 4\mods\Rad Morphing Redux\MCM\Settings ` accordingly to your MO2 setup.

Password for archive is ` secure ` without quotes and spaces. This also contains my bodyslide preset (remember tu build morphs in bodyslide studio) for fusion girl.

This is more or less how it looks, please take note that the char is also pregnant here thus belly doesn't match what you'd have without the pregnancy.

0 fat

Spoiler

20240301113354_1.jpg.c7ead11aa2231ca949cfc7d81d559bff.jpg20240301113402_1.jpg.3b7bfe24955f077fe9aba9e02d38ce8f.jpg20240301113408_1.jpg.466c40a77c548d17762a40a46630aebc.jpg

30 fat

Spoiler

20240301113732_1.jpg.d11f3bed8b601da9c579a66ee2187f3f.jpg20240301113718_1.jpg.40c79038596f22f9bbd2c499ad36c4be.jpg20240301113725_1.jpg.576a6cdec64d8b264fcf8a6aef59d056.jpg

100 fatty fat fuck

Spoiler

20240301113613_1.jpg.dfa761e2ac8c2fdbe947b74439972085.jpg20240301113601_1.jpg20240301113607_1.jpg.102ff55ace12ae16a01ebb5351aff50d.jpg

PRESETS UC RMR BS.zip

Edited by the.witcher

I'm often running into a problem I can't find a way to solve: Rad Morphing Redux stops working - values go blank like in the screenshot.

Spoiler

20240302222131_1.jpg.b9965b81bed03f31bd00aa8ff8813361.jpg

To fix it I need to "reload MCM settigns" in RMR and then "Soft restart the mod" in Unhealthy Craving and then it's ok.
I can't nail down the reason though. I'm not adding any mods. I'm loading/saving hard saves without quicksaves. Load order doesn't seem to matter, as I had the mods load literally last.

Anybody else encountered this or knows a fix?

My mod order/load order.

22 hours ago, the.witcher said:

values go blank

By that you mean the "Trigger" section is blank? I haven't observed that, but will keep a closer eye on it.

Are you using any other RMR trigger mods besides UC?