13 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

A question about the water: You wrote that if you take in purified water at the same time, you cut your fat gain in half. Does this apply to the food consumed after the water - or does the fat value for food consumed beforehand also halve?

Neither, I was just doing the math based on purified water being included in the fat loss items formlist by default, so would normally reduce fat by 0.01 multiplied by your progression factor unless adjusted.

Edited by vaultbait
6 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Neither, I was just doing the math based on purified water being included in the fat loss items formlist by default, so would normally reduce fat by 0.1 multiplied by your progression factor unless adjusted.

Ok, I had misunderstood that. So it doesn't matter whether it's before or after the meal.

5 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Ok, I had misunderstood that. So it doesn't matter whether it's before or after the meal.

Correct, it's entirely independent. Purified water is just like anything else in the fat loss items list: it instantly reduces your current fat by the fat loss item amount from MCM Settings multiplied by the progression factor you've set. By default that's 0.01 loss multiplied by 0.1 progression factor for a final reduction of 0.001 fat per loss item consumed.

Edited by vaultbait
3 hours ago, Robert T said:

Anyone have some recommended rad morphing settings for a realstic TWB body?

I don't, but if someone can suggest some then I'm happy to document them.

On 5/20/2023 at 4:12 PM, vaultbait said:

fat per loss item consumed.

I read thru the purple page you linked to set up Rad morphing redux and I do not understand how to set the config files. 

When I open the slider categories I cannot open body fat slider category, could you please help me. I do not have a ton of PC experience.

rmr_config.png.b34cee3e519b8b1bc926529b42a64801.png

SliderCategories 5_28_2023 5_11_27 PM.png

Edited by Sir Bron
9 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

I read thru the purple page you linked to set up Rad morphing redux and I do not understand how to set the config files. 

In case it wasn't clear, that "purple page" is just screenshots I took of of Rad Morphing Redux's MCM options.

9 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

When I open the slider categories I cannot open body fat slider category, could you please help me. I do not have a ton of PC experience.

You shouldn't have to set up any config files for Rad Morphing Redux, simply adjust its settings in MCM. If you're using the Fusion Girl body and want it to morph the BodyFat slider, you just type BodyFat in as the slider name in that spot in RMR's MCM.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

In case it wasn't clear, that "purple page" is just screenshots I took of of Rad Morphing Redux's MCM options.

I thought so, but mine was different, and I had no idea one could type entries onto the MCM page. 

My RMR needed updated so I did that, but still no weight gain.

Does this mod belong low in the load order or at the bottom?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Sir Bron said:

I thought so, but mine was different, and I had no idea one could type entries onto the MCM page. 

My RMR needed updated so I did that, but still no weight gain.

Does this mod belong low in the load order or at the bottom?

Thanks.

What version of RMR were you using? Did you install the requirements for the new RMR when you upgraded (you need the DLCs and also SUP F4SE)? Check your papyrus.log for any errors associated with "LenARM" first, and if you don't see any then check it for errors associated with "UC" scripts as well. Also there should be some informational log entries in there that contain "[Unhealthy Craving]" mainly detailing things about startup and detected integrations.

If nothing jumps out at you as wrong, eat/drink a few things and then use the button on the main Unhealthy Craving MCM page to report your stats. If it says your body fat is higher than 0 then UC is at least fundamentally working.

29 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

What version of RMR were you using? Did you install the requirements for the new RMR when you upgraded (you need the DLCs and also SUP F4SE)? Check your papyrus.log for any errors associated with "LenARM" first, and if you don't see any then check it for errors associated with "UC" scripts as well. Also there should be some informational log entries in there that contain "[Unhealthy Craving]" mainly detailing things about startup and detected integrations.

If nothing jumps out at you as wrong, eat/drink a few things and then use the button on the main Unhealthy Craving MCM page to report your stats. If it says your body fat is higher than 0 then UC is at least fundamentally working.

RMR V 2.5.0   yes on the requirements. Will follow instructions, Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Robert T said:

I was wondering if you were willing to share planned future updates to this mod?

I've mentioned plans in earlier posts, but the next area of focus will be on the effects of junk food cravings, ways to stave them off and repercussions for not sating them. My attention is somewhat divided though, since I've also just released Milking Human Kindness and I'm trying to make sure I get it into a good state before I come back to working on the next update for Unhealthy Craving.

7 hours ago, Obryanov said:

Are there any plans on making this compatible with coldsteelj's mod? It doesn't seem to be beyond both remaining functional at once. As much as I like the features here, I love the nutrition gun that mod has.

I don't use that one because (last I checked) nobody other than the author has really done any clothing conversions for its custom body replacer. That said, as far as I know the body works with LooksMenu. If it does have LM slider support, then RMR should be able to morph it, which means you could use it with Unhealthy Craving.

What kind of "compatibility" are you looking for? While it may not be something I'd have time to implement, I'm open to ideas in that area.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't use that one because (last I checked) nobody other than the author has really done any clothing conversions for its custom body replacer. That said, as far as I know the body works with LooksMenu. If it does have LM slider support, then RMR should be able to morph it, which means you could use it with Unhealthy Craving.

What kind of "compatibility" are you looking for? While it may not be something I'd have time to implement, I'm open to ideas in that area.

True Wasteland Body body does have that mod's sliders (though SSBBW3 body is missing), you merely have to rename them. There's also Fallout Vore's outfit conversions, which have those sliders with their original names and I think it covers all vanilla outfits.

I'd like that mod's nutrition gun to contribute to UC weight. That's basically it.

5 hours ago, Obryanov said:

True Wasteland Body body does have that mod's sliders (though SSBBW3 body is missing), you merely have to rename them. There's also Fallout Vore's outfit conversions, which have those sliders with their original names and I think it covers all vanilla outfits.

Cool, if you or someone else wants to write up information on how to configure that body in RMR I'm happy to include it somewhere for interested users to reference.

5 hours ago, Obryanov said:

I'd like that mod's nutrition gun to contribute to UC weight. That's basically it.

If the gun silently forces the user to consume a particular chem or applies a magic effect, that can probably be done trivially by adding an entry to the relevant TXT file. I'll put it on my to do list to download and dissect the mod to see if I can identify how the gun is implemented.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Cool, if you or someone else wants to write up information on how to configure that body in RMR I'm happy to include it somewhere for interested users to reference.

If the gun silently forces the user to consume a particular chem or applies a magic effect, that can probably be done trivially by adding an entry to the relevant TXT file. I'll put it on my to do list to download and dissect the mod to see if I can identify how the gun is implemented.

I don't use that one as I can make my own conversions, but I think SSBBW2 body on TWB is just called BBW and other related sliders are near it.

I'm pretty sure it's a magic effect.

On 6/16/2023 at 8:57 PM, Obryanov said:

I'm pretty sure it's a magic effect.

If it is, then simply digging the corresponding MGEF form ID out of its plugin with FO4Edit and adding that to the list in the UC\FatGainEffects.txt file should work, but I'll see what I can figure out when I get a free moment. Still in travel hell for another week-ish before I can get back to modding.

11 hours ago, scrillzzzzz said:

Im pairing this mod with milking human kindness. I've downloaded all the pre reqs, and made sure everything is running fine, but it seems there are no changes to my body when i eat lots of things, is there anything else I need to do?

Did you configure the slider(s) you want it to affect in Rad Morphing Redux?

This mod is designed to make very gradual changes to the body over the course of game months. You can speed it up by increasing the Progress Factor in the Settings page of its MCM or under the Debugging page you can increase/decrease your body fat value or set it to a specific amount id you want to check that it's working. There are also debug notifications you can turn on there to see how much the things you do are increasing or decreasing that value over time (but they're very chatty so I recommend not leaving them turned on all the time).

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Did you configure the slider(s) you want it to affect in Rad Morphing Redux?

This mod is designed to make very gradual changes to the body over the course of game months. You can speed it up by increasing the Progress Factor in the Settings page of its MCM or under the Debugging page you can increase/decrease your body fat value or set it to a specific amount id you want to check that it's working. There are also debug notifications you can turn on there to see how much the things you do are increasing or decreasing that value over time (but they're very chatty so I recommend not leaving them turned on all the time).

I'm not getting any options to configure the sliders in RMR

21 hours ago, scrillzzzzz said:

I'm not getting any options to configure the sliders in RMR

Are you saying you don't have RMR's MCM showing up at all, or its MCM doesn't have slider configuration options?

In UC's screenshots, there's an image of RMR's MCM pages with an example slider configured for the UnhealthyCraving trigger, if you need to see what it's supposed to look like.

13 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Does Addiction To Junk Food Have Any Negative Effects? Or is that just some kind of compass?
Actually, withdrawal symptoms should bring a penalty, but unfortunately I don't see anything in my character.

Not yet implemented. The plan for the next phase of the mod is for worsening cravings to result in undesirable behavior such as compulsive eating, overeating, lethargy, etc. You'll be able to stave off the cravings with generally destructive/self-harm coping mechanisms like cutting, cigarette burns, voluntarily taking melee damage...

I'm mostly head-down polishing my other larger mod at the moment, but hope to return to making progress on UC features soon.