Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, NocturnalSlayer08 said:

Oh no :(
Ok, I'll start a new game with SKK Fast Start then. I have SA installed and SS2 uninstalled.

This is going to sound weird because I don't really have problems with Violate, but some users reported that having Violate uninstalled will prevent this bug. I wouldn't say it just like that, but between Slavers and Nuka Ride they totaled more than 10/12 users pointing this out. I'm sure it's a mix of several factors. But there you have it. 

You can install it later or at the end of the mod. 

Edited by JB.
14 minutes ago, NocturnalSlayer08 said:

Oh no :(
Ok, I'll start a new game with SKK Fast Start then. I have SA installed and SS2 uninstalled.

Just started a new game using fast start, no luck. I've also put CS in the dynamic patches group. Should I disable Nuka Ride?
Edit: Ok, will disable violate and let you know

Edited by NocturnalSlayer08
Just now, NocturnalSlayer08 said:

Just started a new game using fast start, no luck. I've also put CS in the dynamic patches group. Should I disable Nuka Ride?

You could try without it. But here's another important tip I forgot, I've noticed it works with MO2 or NMM users. I use Vortex and for testing purposes I do too.

Reinstall my mod and choose to install the source code. 

27 minutes ago, JB. said:

You could try without it. But here's another important tip I forgot, I've noticed it works with MO2 or NMM users. I use Vortex and for testing purposes I do too.

Reinstall my mod and choose to install the source code. 

Reinstalled it and installed the source code. Violate is disabled. No luck 😧

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, NocturnalSlayer08 said:

Reinstalled it and installed the source code. Violate is disabled. No luck 😧

You tried starting it again, didn't you? As I told you, those saves where the script won't start will no longer work. 

Last shot from the chamber. Start a game with SKK Fast Start but NO MODS. Only SKK Fast Start. 

Save when you are out of the vault. Exit the game. 

Activate all your mods. Including Slavers. 

If it works for you, I will put it on my main page as a guide to start the mod.

Of course, there are a lot of other mods that could interfere, but I couldn't tell which ones even if you showed me your list of mods. 

Usually people build their list of mods from Slavers. They install the basics to work and when they check that everything works, they add to it. 

Edited by JB.
56 minutes ago, JB. said:

This is going to sound weird because I don't really have problems with Violate, but some users reported that having Violate uninstalled will prevent this bug. I wouldn't say it just like that, but between Slavers and Nuka Ride they totaled more than 10/12 users pointing this out. I'm sure it's a mix of several factors. But there you have it. 

Well I just typed a big long reply to this and it got eaten.

In a nutshell, I think this might be because both Violate and CS have script dependencies on Sex Attributes.  There's an obscure bug in the Papyrus engine where If one mod has a script dependency on a missing mod, it will still work.  But if two mods have a script dependency on a third mod that is missing, both mods will break.

I bet if those users had SA installed there wouldn't be a problem.

18 minutes ago, JB. said:

You tried starting it again, didn't you? As I told you, those saves where the script won't start will no longer work. 

Last shot from the chamber. Start a game with SKK Fast Start but NO MODS. Only SKK Fast Start. 

Save when you are out of the vault. Exit the game. 

Activate all your mods. Including Slavers. 

If it works for you, I will put it on my main page as a guide to start the mod.

Of course, there are a lot of other mods that could interfere, but I couldn't tell which ones even if you showed me your list of mods. 

Usually people build their list of mods from Slavers. They install the basics to work and when they check that everything works, they add to it. 

Yes. Strangely enough, disabling NR did the trick for me. Violate was disabled, but it was NR which was causing the problem

13 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

In a nutshell, I think this might be because both Violate and CS have script dependencies on Sex Attributes.  There's an obscure bug in the Papyrus engine where If one mod has a script dependency on a missing mod, it will still work.  But if two mods have a script dependency on a third mod that is missing, both mods will break.

Thanks, that explains a lot. Occasionally I get told that my mods don't work without Sex Attributes, that I should set it as hard requirement, but that's not really the case in my testing. It made me scratch my head.

22 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't know I had Violate and harrasment installed every single version of CS. Harrasment is disabled with the hotkey but violate is always running and not once have I had a problem running both CS and Violate. I don't think the problem is violate.

5 minutes ago, osculim said:

I don't know I had Violate and harrasment installed every single version of CS. Harrasment is disabled with the hotkey but violate is always running and not once have I had a problem running both CS and Violate. I don't think the problem is violate.

The problem I am referring to would only happen if you have CS and Violate installed, but not Sex Attributes. 

1 hour ago, JB. said:

The AAF clone inherits the factions by default.

I see (forgot that option even existed 😅). here's the SUP function i told you about if you ever need it (could come in handy for cs/nr someday)

Faction[] Function GetAllActorFactions(ObjectReference MyRef) global native

Hello. I'm messaging here cause I got the mod with Mod manager 2.

The mod starts, run and works fine in itself. 

However none of the sex animations work. The characters just stand still while AAF works in the background. I have a bunch of animation installed, Leito 2.1b, savagecabbage animation pack 1.3, AAF basic animation. 

I changed many things and decided to start a new fresh game with only this mod and it's requirement. the requirement of AAF and the requirement of the animations sets.

Still nothing.. anyone have am idea?

Thanks you for your replies

6 minutes ago, aron954 said:

Hello. I'm messaging here cause I got the mod with Mod manager 2.

The mod starts, run and works fine in itself. 

However none of the sex animations work. The characters just stand still while AAF works in the background. I have a bunch of animation installed, Leito 2.1b, savagecabbage animation pack 1.3, AAF basic animation. 

I changed many things and decided to start a new fresh game with only this mod and it's requirement. the requirement of AAF and the requirement of the animations sets.

Still nothing.. anyone have am idea?

Thanks you for your replies

Sounds like a faulty AAF installation follow this manual and reinstall aaf. If you still have issues post your MO2 loadorder and I will have a look for you

Edited by osculim

1 hour ago, osculim said:

Sounds like a faulty AAF installation follow this manual and reinstall aaf. If you still have issues post your MO2 loadorder and I will have a look for you

That's the thing. 

AAF works fine. If I just switch profile to another save using MO2, animations work again and everything is good and works fine.

I sent you screenshot of all my list of activated mods and plugins in MO2. 

Thanks you so much for the help ><

(Update am dumb and shared the wrong profile my apologies)

Edited by aron954
Deleted the images to not overfill the chat.
59 minutes ago, aron954 said:

That's the thing. 

AAF works fine. If I just switch profile to another save using MO2, animations work again and everything is good and works fine.

I sent you screenshot of all my list of activated mods and plugins in MO2. 

Thanks you so much for the help ><

(Update am dumb and shared the wrong profile my apologies)

Screenshot (6)_102651.png

Screenshot (7)_102700.png

Screenshot (8)_102705.png

Please link the left panel again but by priority not by name. So I can check for loadorder issues.

9 minutes ago, osculim said:

Please link the left panel again but by priority not by name. So I can check for loadorder issues.

Yes of course. Here it is. Thanks you for your help ><

Fallout 4 – Mod Organizer v2.5.1rc2 (Aron954) 02_04_2024 11_26_08_112816.jpg

Fallout 4 – Mod Organizer v2.5.1rc2 (Aron954) 02_04_2024 11_26_16_112819.jpg

Fallout 4 – Mod Organizer v2.5.1rc2 (Aron954) 02_04_2024 11_26_27_112804.jpg

Fallout 4 – Mod Organizer v2.5.1rc2 (Aron954) 02_04_2024 11_26_42_112814.jpg

Fallout 4 – Mod Organizer v2.5.1rc2 (Aron954) 02_04_2024 11_26_37_112812.jpg

1 hour ago, aron954 said:

Yes of course. Here it is. Thanks you for your help ><

Fallout 4 – Mod Organizer v2.5.1rc2 (Aron954) 02_04_2024 11_26_08_112816.jpg

Fallout 4 – Mod Organizer v2.5.1rc2 (Aron954) 02_04_2024 11_26_16_112819.jpg

Fallout 4 – Mod Organizer v2.5.1rc2 (Aron954) 02_04_2024 11_26_27_112804.jpg

Fallout 4 – Mod Organizer v2.5.1rc2 (Aron954) 02_04_2024 11_26_42_112814.jpg

Fallout 4 – Mod Organizer v2.5.1rc2 (Aron954) 02_04_2024 11_26_37_112812.jpg

Ok first issue I see is the aaf stuff is all over the place. First tho look something is overwriting "vanilla sex animation theme" That little grey lightningbolt means its been overwritten completely. First disable whichever file is overwriting it and do a quick test. But I highly recommend that you go remove everything aaf related and follow the loadorder in that guide. 

1 hour ago, osculim said:

Ok first issue I see is the aaf stuff is all over the place. First tho look something is overwriting "vanilla sex animation theme" That little grey lightningbolt means its been overwritten completely. First disable whichever file is overwriting it and do a quick test. But I highly recommend that you go remove everything aaf related and follow the loadorder in that guide. 

Thanks you. Will do when I have some more free time and keep you updated. Thanks you for your help

On 3/27/2024 at 3:35 AM, JB. said:

New link. Back to MEGA 💻

Photo121.png.1806e69b7e4e67b54f376b99ac6436d3.png

• Safe to install mid save. Uninstall and delete any patches. 
  • New Hard Requirement: Rohzima Animations. 

It has nice animations, but especially has an animation where a security officer frisk someone. From now on Dwayne will use this animation during The Hooker. 

Reveal hidden contents

Photo142.png.bd0f3356a128537780c5eed138146721.png

• MCM, Slave Apareance Section. The option to "remove" all tattoos and markings worked, but the "refresh" was missing so you couldn't see the changes right away. 
  • MCM, Slave Apareance Section. Using the option to put on the slave tattoos, the mod will also put on the tattoos referring to your slave name. 

Fixes and tweaks thanks to reports

• The Exo during "The Bomb" should now work for those who use CBBE. 
  • During "The Scaver", when it's your turn to follow Jared and his gang, you will do it on all fours. You will be able to walk normally again when it's your turn to stack the corpses. I don't see much point in doing so if you are a double amputee, so in that case you will keep walking normally.
  • When I worked on the new quest "The Bomb" and the radio signals, I discovered that Bethesda has a nice failsafe so that the radios don't get bugged and lose their signal. This bug forced us to reset the radios in the MCM, both in Slavers and Nuka Ride. With this failsafe it's no longer necessary to reset. This requires a new save, but it's not a big deal. 

Fixes and tweaks Jarned Edition ✔️

• The three patrol raiders in "The Bomb" will be all men so that the animation in the pillory runs fine. 
  • The first time we finished "The VIP", after the cosmetic surgery, the quest didn't ended properly. I have prepared a fix that will be self-applied when this new version is installed. If you were already affected by this bug (Lindstrom starts giving you two quests) you are screwed like me. But, hey, this update was for brave testers. 
  • The lights, posters and stuffs of the Whore House will appear only after we have cleaned the Whore House. I have prepared a fix so that all this is already visible for those who have already cleaned the Whore House. 

Reveal hidden contents

Capturadepantalla2024-03-25180537.png.34afc6811a87d4c991e66886a195b0a5.png

• When we clean the Minutemen's base during "The Runaway Slave", it will no longer take 40 seconds each cleaning, but 20. I haven't been able to replicate the bug of staying locked forever.
  • Declan used to take your dirty water and clean water by mistake, but he won't take them anymore. 
  • If you lose to the Supermutant in The Pit, Big Bomb will wait 10 seconds for you to get up, before he starts moving to return to the W.House. 
  • If you have double amputation and you ask Declan for medicine, he will also make you swallow 8 clean water (silently, without notifications, you will only notice it in your action points bar). 
  • Gristle wanted to constantly talk to you by mistake during "The Hooker". 

Now that KFT has been released, what are the hard/soft requirements?

Already have New Hard Requirement: Rohzima Animations.  but imagine there quite a few new ones as i'm still on 2.3.7 (was going to start a new game rather than try upgrade a save)

Edited by pinky6225
4 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Now that KFT has been released, what are the hard/soft requirements?

Already have New Hard Requirement: Rohzima Animations.  but imagine there quite a few new ones as i'm still on 2.3.7 (was going to start a new game rather than try upgrade a save)

I'll see if I can update the thread today with everything, in the meantime here you go. 

Here

3 hours ago, osculim said:

Hey again.

So update. I indeed sorted all the mods as was said in the manual and it does work now. Thanks you a lot for your help. I though only plugin odrers mattered but nope. 

Made a new save and everything loaded for me, the thought occurs for people having problems with the mod starting Murphys activation (E to talk) appears before the warning message so you can talk to murphy without having accepted

ScreenShot103.jpg.3659aaf6657162f9ba4fe1222b00c7f5.jpg

Gristle then turned invisible for part of the struggle (seem to recall something similar in skyrim when a NPC was to close to the PC/camera although there was a fix for that, not seen one for fallout 4)

ScreenShot104.jpg.f77352c5b8b7f1ac5c2abea052794e4d.jpg

And i have a handcuff from real handcuffs equipped but not locking the PC's hand behind there back, what should we have on/off with KFT as i think that disabled real hand cuffs from what i can see in the MCM

ScreenShot105.jpg.3d3a68ee0bfb84196b4c422e50f7fd2c.jpg

Edited by pinky6225
12 minutes ago, SilentPain99 said:

Hello,

after leaving the first building with grizzle and the other one ..

I always hear the word (I think) "Hello" ... every few seconds..

And it will not stop .. what can it be ?

Thanks in advance

I would like to hear it. Can you record it?