So I don't know if everyone has this bug with the Lord Escobar Piercings (Bazinga FG fix) that Lindstrom automatically equips on the player, but it doesn't actually equip properly because it shares a slot with the shackles. Removing the shackles in the MCM slave appearance menu allow the piercings to be equipped. I think I took out all the mods that affect vanilla equipment so it shouldn't be an effect from other things.

Originally I was confused because the player could equip the piercings before and after the mod's storyline.

6 minutes ago, ntrcleansesthesoul said:

So I don't know if everyone has this bug with the Lord Escobar Piercings (Bazinga FG fix) that Lindstrom automatically equips on the player, but it doesn't actually equip properly because it shares a slot with the shackles. Removing the shackles in the MCM slave appearance menu allow the piercings to be equipped. I think I took out all the mods that affect vanilla equipment so it shouldn't be an effect from other things.

Originally I was confused because the player could equip the piercings before and after the mod's storyline.

I'm going to build you a statue. Thank you so much for the report, that bug was making me scratch my head.

7 minutes ago, JB. said:

I'm going to build you a statue. Thank you so much for the report, that bug was making me scratch my head.

No problem, glad to help!

Found another one that I don't know if you're interested in fixing, I think the Septum Piercing uses slot 48 and interferes with some tops like the Easy Girl bikini top (it labels itself as slot 48 as well). Outfit mods with many pieces really do fight each other for slots.

Returning to FO4 after a long time off, I forgot what a huge pain in the ass installing all the mods was.  I upgraded all my hardware, going from a 8 year old I7 to a Ryzen 5800, and newish graphics card.  Going from 8 year old 32 gigs of ram to 64 newish ram,  Graphically the jump seems massive, sadly my monitors are 1080p, so ehh.  But emb & 2k textures are childs play now.  Used to kill my frame rate, now not even a blip! 

I have been busy playing Starfield, and Sims 4.  It was Starfield that forced my hand in updating my hardware...  After 400 hours of space based ass pounding of bad guys I started missing the awesomeness of JB's mods.  I so hope JB takes up the task when the creation Kit comes out.  It's a ton of work, but I can dream.

Spent more time then I like to admit fixing all the stuff I broke not following the "Fucking Manuel" as instructed.  More time fixing crap I broke not doing as JB instructed in the guides for Commonwealth Slavers, & Nuka Ride.  But so far no need for set stage cheats.  Everything is working fine, except for the mistakes I made and fixed. As far as what I did wrong for those as silly as me fine.  Don't let anything overwrite AAF, that means Real Handcuffs too.  That was the thing, in MO2 make sure AAF is lower then RH...  Dumb but a huge deal as it broke animation.  Actors just stood there, everything else worked as intended.  I spent hours fighting with this. 

Bodytalk loads after Fusion Girl...  Or Dicks get deleted.  Dumb Dumb Dumb...  I don't know why, but this fixed my game.  It is what it is... 

Just a few thoughts, a huge thanks to JB for awesome content.  Can't wait to start NR again, CHEERS MATE!

@JB. Quick question. Are the quests now supposed to completely use KFT instead of DD or are they mixed. I am just wondering. I was doing the Bomb quest and it equipped a armbinder thingy and boots to make you slow. That is with DD installed but if you don't have DD it does not equip anything from KFT is that normal or are you still busy changing things ?

This and nuka world are both amazing stuff 

I'd love to see you take on some sort of corruption of the minuteman general when you are done with these. Some sort of destruction of the hero of the wasteland after being victorious against the brotherhood and/or the institute. We all know that heroism and power breeds some dissent in those less capable

1 hour ago, osculim said:

@JB. Quick question. Are the quests now supposed to completely use KFT instead of DD or are they mixed. I am just wondering. I was doing the Bomb quest and it equipped a armbinder thingy and boots to make you slow. That is with DD installed but if you don't have DD it does not equip anything from KFT is that normal or are you still busy changing things ?

Mixed. 

KFT has priority for muzzles/masks/gags. If my mod needs them, it will use only KFT's and won't use anything from DD. 

But heels and yokes will always use DD's. 

If it can't find the mods then nothing will be used.

I need more time to see in what other situations I can use the other devices. There are 500! But this first aproach has helped me to learn how to communicate with the mod. 

54 minutes ago, badandunusual said:

This and nuka world are both amazing stuff 

I'd love to see you take on some sort of corruption of the minuteman general when you are done with these. Some sort of destruction of the hero of the wasteland after being victorious against the brotherhood and/or the institute. We all know that heroism and power breeds some dissent in those less capable

Honestly I would love too (to start this mod with the character already being general). But in that case I have to consider several options: Are you also a railroad ally? Is the Institute your ally? Is it the Brotherhood of Steel? How will they react? What happens if you go to Diamond City and see your faction patrolling? Are we going to do an infinite fight in Diamond City between your faction and the slavers? There are so many variants that the idea, in the end, becomes untenable to be worked out. 

27 minutes ago, JB. said:

Mixed. 

KFT has priority for muzzles/masks/gags. If my mod needs them, it will use only KFT's and won't use anything from DD. 

But heels and yokes will always use DD's. 

If it can't find the mods then nothing will be used.

I need more time to see in what other situations I can use the other devices. There are 500! But this first aproach has helped me to learn how to communicate with the mod. 

Ok thats what I figured. There are some really cool looking yokes in KFT. Hope we get to replace all DD stuff at some point. 

19 minutes ago, osculim said:

Ok thats what I figured. There are some really cool looking yokes in KFT. Hope we get to replace all DD stuff at some point. 

Use them first, test them, and you will understand that I have limitations compared to DD. Try to put on outfits, for example. It's a matter of adapting and approaching it differently, but as far as I know you can't use heels or boots with the KFT yoke. 

1 hour ago, JB. said:

Use them first, test them, and you will understand that I have limitations compared to DD. Try to put on outfits, for example. It's a matter of adapting and approaching it differently, but as far as I know you can't use heels or boots with the KFT yoke. 

Ah ok its np ill fiddle around and check it out. If I remember correctly there is already a discussion about the whole clothing thing over on the forum page. Its still early days we will see where it goes.

I just had the same thing happen that Nappy reported a few pages back with the PC being stuck to the cross after a dialog with Lindstrom.  I had the exact same inputlayer in slot 3.  I had to end it and then tfc to find Lindstrom back out at the bar and then moveto him to get control of the PC again.

I'm wondering if it's because Autonomy (a mod I don't normally use) is triggering AAF scenes in the background while CS dialogs are happening.

1 hour ago, scourge2805 said:

After the first month of captivity (after _CS_Fight) the new tattoos were put on.  The belly mark that Lindstrom put on when first arriving at the Whorehouse was removed.

I ran into the same thing, except I also lost the mark for winning the fights in The Fighter.

Also - and this is a weird one - When running the non-repeatable version of The Truce for the first time in a new game, the raider leader (Gaff) took the Whip of Peace and started holding it like a gun. Then he wouldn't whip my character. Reloading fixed it.

Beyond these two things, this is the smoothest run of Commonwealth Slavers I've had.

1 hour ago, FUCK NO IM NOT DOIN THAT said:

Nope i did a while back but never used it and removed it.

Raider Pet puts you in a faction where no one attacks you. My mod doesn't do that. Uninstalling Raider Pet won't fix it. On the contrary, you will stay forever in that faction by uninstalling RP.

im not sure if this is on my part but when u work in the WW and the patreons slap the PC's cheeks it does not apply the hand slap overlay like it used to, but i can still apply it manually so its installed correctly but it do not apply anymore i really liked that detail so is it on my part? or it was removed? :/

11 minutes ago, Mr Zombie Brain said:

im not sure if this is on my part but when u work in the WW and the patreons slap the PC's cheeks it does not apply the hand slap overlay like it used to, but i can still apply it manually so its installed correctly but it do not apply anymore i really liked that detail so is it on my part? or it was removed? :/

I'm sure it never worked. I didn't bother fixing it because you'll constantly need lots of creams to get them off. I'll put an option in the MCM if you want to use that, it will be off by default.

@JB.

Just ran through Pet Walk: Gunners seem to have a thing for my character while she's in an AAF scene, as in, the invisible version of my character. You know how AAF makes a clone of your character for scenes? Well, the gunners are aggressively propositioning her (grabbing from behind) while my clone is getting busy with a different gunner in a scene. Then a combined sex scene with my clone, my invisible character, and a gunner is happening. After the scene ends, my character is stuck with no UI, no control, and using the console command "enableplayercontrols" is not working.

This isn't the first time I've had my invisible character pop-up in a sex scene; I just considered it a fluke because it happened with Raiders, who normally behave themselves.

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.png.9d7949b90354601494ef644c5b890b1a.png

22 minutes ago, JB. said:

I'm sure it never worked. I didn't bother fixing it because you'll constantly need lots of creams to get them off. I'll put an option in the MCM if you want to use that, it will be off by default.

yeah would be great i really liked it thank u :D