9 minutes ago, JB. said:

I would like to hear it. Can you record it?

Have no micro to make it loud, just a headest.

I try to discribe it as best as possible.

It's a squeaky voice

Directly after I get to wear the "mask" after leaving the first building.

If I skip the first mission, the sound is gone ..

But I normally do not want to skip it ..

1 minute ago, SilentPain99 said:

Have no micro to make it loud, just a headest.

I try to discribe it as best as possible.

It's a squeaky voice

Directly after I get to wear the "mask" after leaving the first building.

If I skip the first mission, the sound is gone ..

But I normally do not want to skip it ..

There should only be two sounds

1. Music. 
  2. The tick tack of the explosive collar. 

From the way you describe it it sounds like instead of the tick tack you hear that sound. It's the same sound of the suicide supermutant only a little slower. Maybe you have a mod that replaces that sound?

Otherwise I have no idea. 

3 minutes ago, JB. said:

There should only be two sounds

1. Music. 
  2. The tick tack of the explosive collar. 

From the way you describe it it sounds like instead of the tick tack you hear that sound. It's the same sound of the suicide supermutant only a little slower. Maybe you have a mod that replaces that sound?

Otherwise I have no idea. 

I just now used all your "cheats" in the MCM and it is gone.

if it is that sound, than it should not vanish if I am skipping the first mission, but there it vanishes.

if I play it until there, it will not vanish.

15 hours ago, NocturnalSlayer08 said:

Yes. Strangely enough, disabling NR did the trick for me. Violate was disabled, but it was NR which was causing the problem

@JB. i actually had this issue as well i dont have Violate on for my CS playthroughs i try to keep AAF mods to minimum for CS run, i have SA, but CS stopped progressing Quests, animations all stops NPCs will still say their dialogue but no animations, added caps using console and talked to Lindstrom he said his dialogue but nothing progress, it happened to me when i updated to 2.4.5 it worked fine on the versions before but after i updated to 2.4.5 the issue happened i was on the pet quest where u sell drugs or service needed 300 caps had 175, then 2.4.5 released and i updated to it and CS just stopped responding tested other mods like Sex'em Up(i keep it on cuz i like public scenes :P and i can do CS services to collect caps with it) still worked fine and animation worked as well, running animations manually worked as well but CS did not, then i disabled NR and everything worked correctly.

This is as far my troubleshooting goes i started a new save with NR disabled and CS works correctly at diamond city quest atm 

Edit: i dont know if the problem persists in 2.4.6 i did not test it with NR on but i can do that if u want

Edited by Mr Zombie Brain

I think that "Tales From The Commonwealth & Atomic Radio" is incompatible with Commonwealth Slavers as it adds a number of unkillable NPC's around the world that will proceed to haave unending battles with Gristle, etc.

If you just want the music then the Atomic Radio station can be downloaded separately and works fine.

2 hours ago, skyrimsubby said:

I think that "Tales From The Commonwealth & Atomic Radio" is incompatible with Commonwealth Slavers as it adds a number of unkillable NPC's around the world that will proceed to haave unending battles with Gristle, etc.

If you just want the music then the Atomic Radio station can be downloaded separately and works fine.

Anything that adds mobs will cause issues. They will run after anything. I had MM installed. I had to take it out because it just became too much. Those poor two headed ducks in that pond outside the whorehouse was chased all over the place. Also having the bomb brothers chasing after turkeys on their way to the pit was hell. Because you had to constantly try and stay close to them or loose your head. It was funny the first few times but it becomes a bit much especially if you do those quests at night.

1 hour ago, Encon4 said:

the game crashes when i reach the VIP scene with Ack-Ack for dance(i think, it was after the urinal part)

I remember that CTD, have you updated to the latest version? I must have uploaded it about five days ago. 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Encon4 said:

i did , but still does.

SetStage _CS_VIP 140

This should skip that part. Until I figure out what is going on. It seems to only happen with VIP women.

Edited by JB.

@JB. I started a new game with the newest 2.4.6 and the ear piercing was invisible. I thought it was caused by some of my mods, but after testing all of them 

I went back to 2.4.5 and the ear piercing appeared again. Not sure if other people encountered this yet. Overwriting older versions work. 

and I've always had this issue of Grisle having invisible weapon I kinda just ignore it lol 

Edited by 4nln415
5 hours ago, JB. said:

SetStage _CS_VIP 140

This should skip that part. Until I figure out what is going on. It seems to only happen with VIP women.

Could be aaf freaking out when starting the lap dance with both female actors. I have been having this ctd all the time, got really pissed, and decided to change the script from 2-actor animation to 1-actor animation, problem solved! 

Hi,

I was having a lot of problems, crashing when sleeping after jobs, and above all ctd at the very beggining of the hooker quest, when I had to go out and meet gristle ( setstage or coc to dc didn't help ).

Thx to @lee3310 I've found that it seems it was the patches ( cs_whorehouse and cwss ) the cause.

crash-2024-04-05-22-15-06.log

I put the crash log it may help to find why I crashed

Thank you for you mod ;)

Just a quick question, is there an option where the player would be bought or sold to golden globes studio rather than just go by yourself at the end of CS ?

18 minutes ago, bedellia said:

Hi,

I was having a lot of problems, crashing when sleeping after jobs, and above all ctd at the very beggining of the hooker quest, when I had to go out and meet gristle ( setstage or coc to dc didn't help ).

Thx to @lee3310 I've found that it seems it was the patches ( cs_whorehouse and cwss ) the cause.

crash-2024-04-05-22-15-06.log 55.51 kB · 0 downloads

I put the crash log it may help to find why I crashed

Thank you for you mod ;)

Just a quick question, is there an option where the player would be bought or sold to golden globes studio rather than just go by yourself at the end of CS ?

JB already mentioned that the option to go to NR is there for people who want it but he does not really feel that they belong together. The one is very dark the other much more lighthearted and quirky. I doubt he will make more changes to it.  As for cwss and CS_whorehouse make sure you loader for those are correct. If you load cs_whorehouse first your whole whorehouse interior will be a destroyed mess. Loadorder must be CWSS -> CS ->CS CWSS PATCH -> CS_WHOREHOUSE.

Edited by osculim
5 minutes ago, SusiNexus said:

Hello, I got a problem with the quest "The Scavver", when I return to the dog and talk to him I'm still crawling. The the dog starts to move and I'm too slow to follow him which causes my death.

You should no longer be on all fours. Do two things: 

• enter and exit the pipboy to update the animation. 
  • It that doesn't work write this:  CQF _CS_Main StopCrawling Player
4 hours ago, CrantiusColto said:

My AAF just refuses to play the lap dance animation in that situation, and skips it. Fortuitous error I guess.

I remember that part and I have to " tweak " it because I learned a couple of new tricks with Nuka Ride. Right now, ideally, you don't press any buttons when the VIP speaks, to give AAF time to "breathe" before starting the next scene. 

7 hours ago, 4nln415 said:

@JB. I started a new game with the newest 2.4.6 and the ear piercing was invisible. I thought it was caused by some of my mods, but after testing all of them 

I went back to 2.4.5 and the ear piercing appeared again. Not sure if other people encountered this yet. Overwriting older versions work. 

and I've always had this issue of Grisle having invisible weapon I kinda just ignore it lol 

I'll work with Slavers today to see if I can catch this. I changed the piercing slot because it conflicted with the TRS and Easy Girl tops. 

Gristle's weapon may be because you have a mod that replaces those big vanilla rifles, I don't remember the name xD

Hi,

I have a littel question now.

Where is the slavers Valley ?

Need to locate the minuteman who settled in there ...

But there is no questmarker and I do not see a slavers Valley in the whole map.

Thanks in advance.

And I found the mod who ruined the sounds of the collar. xD

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, SilentPain99 said:

Hi,

I have a littel question now.

Where is the slavers Valley ?

Need to locate the minuteman who settled in there ...

But there is no questmarker and I do not see a slavers Valley in the whole map.

Thanks in advance.

And I found the mod who ruined the sounds of the collar. xD

You know what, that's something I completely missed. There are new players who don't know how to get to Slaver Valley (it's a place we used to go just for True Ending). 

It's not far at all. But you better write this down: 

COC 00Entrance

Then you will have to get out of there, but you will be able to follow the marker now. 

I will have it fixed out in the next update. 

Edited by JB.
4 minutes ago, JB. said:

You know what, that's something I completely missed. There are new players who don't know how to get to Slaver Valley (it's a place we used to go just for True Ending). 

It's not far at all. But you better write this down: 

COC 00Entrance

Then you will have to get out of there, but you will be able to follow the marker now. 

I will have it fixed out in the next update. 

Thank you soooooo much...

I died countless times looking and searching. xD

Love you 😄

I just started a new playthrough and I have to say this is the smoothest, most polished and bug free version of CS I have ever played. Thank you for all your hard work JB! 🤗

Edited by Neppy
12 hours ago, JB. said:

You should no longer be on all fours. Do two things: 

• enter and exit the pipboy to update the animation. 
  • It that doesn't work write this:  CQF _CS_Main StopCrawling Player

Thanks that worked fine. Had to enter the command though, opening the pipboy didn't solve it.
Got stuck again unfortunately, I'm doing "The Weapon" and after coming back to Jared the new girl is in the pillory and Jared mentions that we came back with more than the weapon but now my collar ticks and I cannot talk to Jared or Big Bomb and I didn't get a new destination on the map or the quest targets.