Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, osculim said:

Ok yeah no that does not work I have indeed finished the mod. It shows that _cs_chores are on stage 4 already. I didn't even need to start it but it stay stuck on 4. I did stop reset and start again but it will not start up again. And save and load does not do anything either.

Hmm, in that case you'll have to wait for me to write a small script in the next version. 

Yeah, the quest can't start anymore because everyone is dead xD 

Edit: I made a small edit and re-uploaded the hotfix, could you try again? Your W. House should be fixed as soon as you load your save. 

Edited by JB.
13 minutes ago, JB. said:

Hmm, in that case you'll have to wait for me to write a small script in the next version. 

Edit: I made a small edit and re-uploaded the hotfix, could you try again? Your W. House should be fixed as soon as you load your save. 

I'll test it quick

21 minutes ago, JB. said:

Loaded my save still nothing.

10 minutes ago, JB. said:

Damn, well, I'll include a cheat in the next version.

No problem I made a save before finishing. I will load up that save in the meantime and activate things in there. Its not that far back.

2 hours ago, Neppy said:

I've done a "rebel" playthrough before trying to get all the marks I could get and there was only six marks in total. 5 on the back and one on the chest. I don't think JB added any more marks, could be wrong though.

There were eight. I dunno if there still are.

Spoiler

Lucky Day:

• Brand #1: Jared marks his new slave.
    • Brand: Lower Back
  • Brand #2: Jared marks his new slave again for being rebellious.
    • Brand: Back Left Shoulder

The Whore House:

• Brand #3: Lindstrom marks his new sex slave.
    • Brand: Lower Abdomen

Pest Control:

• Brand #4: Big Bomb marks the slave for being rebellious.
    • Brand: Front Left Abdomen

The Fighter:

• Brand #5: Jared marks the slave for winning both fights.
    • Brand: Right Butt Cheek

ONE MONTH PASSES:

• Brand #6: Applied after one month passes.
    • Brand: Back Right Shoulder

The Hooker:

• Brand #7: Dwayne marks the slave for working in Diamond City.
    • Brand: Left Butt Cheek

The Runaway:

• Brand #8: Jared marks the slave after she runs away.
    • Brand: Center Chest

2 hours ago, JB. said:

Remember that you can use the "apply slave tattoo" function (MCM, slave appearance)  and with that you will clean all the overlays and only one of each will be applied. It's like a failsafe. 

Could you write this down and confirm if they all returned "1" ?

The eight marks. Super rebel rute. 

GetGlobalValue _CS_Marked_30Days

GetGlobalValue _CS_Marked_Dwayne

GetGlobalValue _CS_Marked_Jared_01

GetGlobalValue _CS_Marked_Jared_02

GetGlobalValue _CS_Marked_Jared_03

GetGlobalValue _CS_Marked_Lindstrom_01

GetGlobalValue _CS_Marked_Lindstrom_02

GetGlobalValue _CS_Marked_Ransom

I started a new game for 2.4.4. The last character was rebel, this one is submissive. If I had the saves for my rebel still around I'd jump back in, but I deleted them to make room on my SSD.

After going through the list above, after the one month jump on my sub character:

• Lindstrom's whore house mark disappeared.
  • Jared's mark from The Fighter disappeared.

Edited by Jarnin

During the Truce mission the mod has the slave gagged with Kziitd Fetish Toolset making my character unable to speak, eat or drink but then she can still talk like normal when soliciting raiders lol

During the first time serving customers inside the Whore House (before fighting for the raider bosses) my character is stuck on the cross after Lindstrom gave her piercings. I can't move or get out of it and the "regain character control" button does not work. I'm just stuck on the cross and can't continue the mod. Reloading the save did not fix it.  ;(

Edited by Neppy
1 hour ago, Jarnin said:

@JB., Declan is stealing my medical supplies upon leaving the whore house :(

EDIT: Tested it again. Please Disregard.

He used to in the previous version that was fixed. He took our water too the bastard🤣

12 hours ago, JB. said:

, I don't know how to remove a Devious Devices device from your inventory.

I sold them at the diner .. made a tidy sum of money .. until Declan stole it all as I entered the whorehouse .. well someone did!

2 minutes ago, jc321 said:

I sold them at the diner .. made a tidy sum of money .. until Declan stole it all as I entered the whorehouse .. well someone did!

That was Declan. You should be smart slave. shoulda kept them for a petwalk then sell em. buy some food and water and give the rest to Jared. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Neppy said:

During the first time serving customers inside the Whore House (before fighting for the raider bosses) my character is stuck on the cross after Lindstrom gave her piercings. I can't move or get out of it and the "regain character control" button does not work. I'm just stuck on the cross and can't continue the mod. Reloading the save did not fix it.  ;(

When all else fails, use the setstage guide, you can't go wrong with that. I have tried to reproduce it without success. It sounds like in your case Lindstrom didn't tell you that you should start serving their customers. 

And the cheat to retake control of the player worked for me.  I tried in that very specific scenario of yours. 

Edited by JB.
24 minutes ago, osculim said:

That was Declan. You should be smart slave. shoulda kept them for a petwalk then sell em. buy some food and water and give the rest to Jared. 

Ah! Cunning idea .. Actually running this with Flashy's needs mods put a whole new perspective on running through this game. I did think buying some food at the diner but .. strangely . .they weren't selling any food.

Only issue with Declan stealing all my money, it was the initial Daddy O quest where it tells you to either sell, or scavenge and sell at diner for money.. Well I guess I did do that but arriving back at the whorehouse and Lindstorm asking why I had no money was a bit of a shocker. I had to console command to get over that hurdle. 

16 minutes ago, jc321 said:

Ah! Cunning idea .. Actually running this with Flashy's needs mods put a whole new perspective on running through this game. I did think buying some food at the diner but .. strangely . .they weren't selling any food.

Only issue with Declan stealing all my money, it was the initial Daddy O quest where it tells you to either sell, or scavenge and sell at diner for money.. Well I guess I did do that but arriving back at the whorehouse and Lindstorm asking why I had no money was a bit of a shocker. I had to console command to get over that hurdle. 

Are you sure? I just tested it. 

player.additem 0000000f 500

And I went back into the house. 

I checked the scritps and he doesn't take money from you. Could it be another mod?

17 hours ago, JB. said:

It's the collar. Update real handcuffs. 

If the problem persists, give more priority to my mod, I'm sure Real Handcuffs is a higher priority right now. The electrocution could also be due to that, load order. 

And it's working!

And... Awesome mod, folks.  Lovin' it.  I had a CTD at the medical scene, but the reload worked fine and it has been good since.

-----

An FYI.  Castration is the physical removal, or chemical destruction of the testicles.  The female equivalent to the testicles are the ovaries, and that operation is an ovariectomy.

If you want to stay with livestock terms, then castration (males) and spay (females).

Later, the doctor correctly uses the term "tubal ligation" correctly several times.  The male equivalent here would be a vasectomy.

For gender neutral expressions, you could use "sterilize" or "neuter".

-----

Full kudos on the mod.  This will keep me busy for hours.

@JB. Can you have a look at the bomb quest. I have a few issues. After doing the first detonation you get put in the pillory the bombs say they gonna leave but they don't just stand there then raiders pop up but the first one never stops banging your poor slave. I had to force the animation to stop after 10 min. After they leave you get put back in the pillory but nothing happens. waited another 10min just to make sure.

Okay, I think I've got it all tied up. 

Next time you use the cheat mod to skip everything you will already have all possible tattoos except the one from The Fight, that one I prefer the player first to win a fight night.

Indeed I was missing scripting the mark won in The Fighter. 

But this tattooing three times the slave name is a bug that I can reproduce and I can't understand how it happens, heh. I've been scripting tattoos for years and this is the first time it happens, I'll see it thoroughly. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, osculim said:

@JB. Can you have a look at the bomb quest. I have a few issues. After doing the first detonation you get put in the pillory the bombs say they gonna leave but they don't just stand there then raiders pop up but the first one never stops banging your poor slave. I had to force the animation to stop after 10 min. After they leave you get put back in the pillory but nothing happens. waited another 10min just to make sure.

Is your first time or a repeatable one? Did the patrol leave or stay there with you?

Edit: The Bombs should go to the raider base, that little house. But it seems that when doing the skip in the MCM, that door is still locked, that's why they can't go to the house. I'll have it fixed. That door is unlocked by playing "Pest Control" once, but you won't need to do it in the next update. 

Edited by JB.
20 minutes ago, Cunning_Linguist said:

For gender neutral expressions, you could use "sterilize" or "neuter".

Well, let's blame it on the lack of proper education of those folks. 😁

19 minutes ago, JB. said:

Is your first time or a repeatable one? Did the patrol leave or stay there with you?

Edit: The Bombs should go to the raider base, that little house. But it seems that when doing the skip in the MCM, that door is still locked, that's why they can't go to the house. I'll have it fixed. That door is unlocked by playing "Pest Control" once, but you won't need to do it in the next update. 

First one with this character. The patrol left after I force ended the animations. So that is fine. It got stuck again at stage 190 setstage to 200 and Big bombs dialogue started again and I was able to continue as normal.

Btw the orgasm problem that was breaking the timer is indeed caused by DD. Turning off all DD events takes care of that

Edited by osculim
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, osculim said:

First one with this character. The patrol left after I force ended the animations. So that is fine. It got stuck again at stage 190 setstage to 200 and Big bombs dialogue started again and I was able to continue as normal.

Btw the orgasm problem that was breaking the timer is indeed caused by DD. Turning off all DD events takes care of that

OK, I replicated your AAF bug as well. 

Technically, everything is fine, but at that moment my mod removes your muzzle/gag and believe me, there is a very heavy script every time the muzzle is set/removed and that sometimes has repercussions. As you may have noticed, the rest of the quest was kind of hung up. 

So I'll have it fixed. You will have the muzzle removed long before the AAF scene starts. 

Edited by JB.