17 minutes ago, JB. said:

OK, I replicated your AAF bug as well. 

Technically, everything is fine, but at that moment my mod removes your muzzle/gag and believe me, there is a very heavy script every time the muzzle is set/removed and that sometimes has repercussions. As you may have noticed, the rest of the quest was kind of hung up. 

So I'll have it fixed. You will have the muzzle removed long before the AAF scene starts. 

Thanx yeah after those two issues the quest went pretty smoothly. Everything further worked 100%

Posted (edited)

OK, 2.4.5 solves many of the problems caused by using the "Skip C.S.1" cheat. 

Safe to update midsave. 

Delete all hotfixes you may have. 

• When skipping via MCM, you will now have all the marks, except "The Fight" mark, I prefer the player to win a fight night and get the mark. And you won't have the mark from "Runaway Slave" either, for the same reason. 
  • If you already won The Fight, my mod and the MCM should correctly apply the mark on the right buttock. 
  • The lights and posters on the outside of the W. House should also be active if using the cheat.  
  • 'The Bomb' also had some problems if you had started using the Skip cheat.

Other tweaks and fixes.

• When starting "The Hero", (only at that moment), the mod will silently puth Jared a synth component. So, at the end, you should find one on his corpse. 
  • There should be no orgasm block function if you are no longer enslaved. 
  • The MCM calls the surgery as "tubal ligation", not castration. However, our veterinarian and raiders will continue to call it 'castration'.
  • After the first thirty days, the mod mistakenly put the old set of tattoos on you. Now it will put the new one on you. 
  • I modified the "Fuckmeat, Rapemeat, Vaultmeat" tattoo. Basically, I erased the name that is written on the thigh so it doesn't bother the nice chain tattoo that is part of the new Whore House slave set. 

I have not been able to fix: 

• When you use the MCM to put on tattoos and markings, some tattoos and markings will repeat. It's not something that's going to screw up your game. And I have written and rewritten the script to no avail.

Cheat to turn on the lights of the outside of the W. House

• CQF _CS_Main TurnOnWHouseLights

I just hope we are getting to a stable and decent version. 

Edited by JB.
18 minutes ago, JB. said:

OK, 2.4.5 solves many of the problems caused by using the "Skip C.S.1" cheat. 

Safe to update midsave. 

Delete all hotfixes you may have. 

• When skipping via MCM, you will now have all the marks, except "The Fight" mark, I prefer the player to win a fight night and get the mark. And you won't have the mark from "Runaway Slave" either, for the same reason. 
  • If you already won The Fight, my mod and the MCM should correctly apply the mark on the right buttock. 
  • The lights and posters on the outside of the W. House should also be active if using the cheat.  
  • 'The Bomb' also had some problems if you had started using the Skip cheat.

Other tweaks and fixes.

• When starting "The Hero", (only at that moment), the mod will silently puth Jared a synth component. So, at the end, you should find one on his corpse. 
  • There should be no orgasm block function if you are no longer enslaved. 
  • The MCM calls the surgery as "tubal ligation", not castration. However, our veterinarian and raiders will continue to call it 'castration'.
  • After the first thirty days, the mod mistakenly put the old set of tattoos on you. Now it will put the new one on you. 
  • I modified the "Fuckmeat, Rapemeat, Vaultmeat" tattoo. Basically, I erased the name that is written on the thigh so it doesn't bother the nice chain tattoo that is part of the new Whore House slave set. 

I have not been able to fix: 

• When you use the MCM to put on tattoos and markings, some tattoos and markings will repeat. It's not something that's going to screw up your game. And I have written and rewritten the script to no avail.

Cheat to turn on the lights of the outside of the W. House

• CQF _CS_Main TurnOnWHouseLights

I just hope we are getting to a stable and decent version. 

I am busy with the harvester on this character now. Once I am done I will do a full skip run and test it all out.

2 hours ago, JB. said:

I checked the scritps and he doesn't take money from you. Could it be another mod?

Thanks for checking.. I can't rule it out being another mod, only ones of significance I have loaded, which don't appear on your incompatibility list are

AAF Violate

Raider Pet

Troubles of Heroine

Any of those known to be problematic

20 hours ago, JB. said:

For now block this function in the MCM, it's look like I missed to put one more condition. Blocking should only happen when you are enslaved.

Yeah, it was only blocked for me during the mod as intended. The first time I went back to the whorehouse voluntarily after finishing it, they went straight back to working as normal & I've had zero issues since.

After the surgery my game became really bright for some reason, is this suppose to happen or is my game glitching out on me again? Reloading the save still leaves it a lot brighter than its supposed to be. Older saves are still fine. (First screenshot is after the surgery and the second is before the Fighter quest)

Screenshot 2024-03-28 094234.png

Screenshot 2024-03-28 095102.png

Edited by Neppy
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Neppy said:

is this suppose to happen

Hmmmmmmm, I remember someone told me the same thing. The effect of when they inject you with tranquilizer in the chair (from surgery) stuck in his save. The mod removes it of course, but I guess something bugged out. 

Write this and let me know if it fixed it for you. 

• 5    [Function] Tranquilizer effect ends    SetStage _CS_Castration 5

SetStage _CS_Castration 5    

btw next time you get stuck (like on the cross) and the MCM doesn't help you, type "DIEL" in the console and send me a screenshot. 

Edited by JB.
1 hour ago, Neppy said:

After the surgery my game became really bright for some reason, is this suppose to happen or is my game glitching out on me again? Reloading the save still leaves it a lot brighter than its supposed to be. Older saves are still fine. (First screenshot is after the surgery and the second is before the Fighter quest)

Screenshot 2024-03-28 094234.png

Screenshot 2024-03-28 095102.png

Do you use NACX If so disable its drug effects. It changes effects like that and sometimes it gets stuck.

1 hour ago, JB. said:

Hmmmmmmm, I remember someone told me the same thing. The effect of when they inject you with tranquilizer in the chair (from surgery) stuck in his save. The mod removes it of course, but I guess something bugged out. 

Write this and let me know if it fixed it for you. 

• 5    [Function] Tranquilizer effect ends    SetStage _CS_Castration 5

SetStage _CS_Castration 5    

btw next time you get stuck (like on the cross) and the MCM doesn't help you, type "DIEL" in the console and send me a screenshot. 

It worked although this was after the breast surgery not the castration event. Thanks JB.

Edited by Neppy

@JB. Ok I got good and bad news. The lights outside the whorehouse now works. The tattoos and things work. The bomb quest however is only sorta working better. The bomb brothers at least leave and come back now but the raider still keeps banging on and on.

20 minutes ago, Neppy said:

JB said it was a bug from the breast surgery event, it's not drug related.

Its a visual bug. JB uses effects from the game so say for example JB uses a drug visual effect sure its related to the surgery but that effect can be changed by other mods and that can cause problems like that too. Its basically the same in NR JB have this elaborate dream scene and if you use pilgrim enb's weather plugin that scene is messed up. Because it changes the effects that JB uses. So all we trying to do is eliminate all possibilities. Better to cover all bases.

I encountered a bug in "The Scavvers" quest, not sure if anyone else experienced it. After the "Player On Knees SetStage _CS_Scaver 32" event, our character remains on all fours right up until meeting up with the dog, which soft-locks the game because sneak-crawling isn't fast enough to catch up with the dog when it moves from Corvega to the Whore House. I had to whip out the Cheat Terminal and crank up player animation speed to keep up, or else the collar explodes, but player walking animation never turns back to normal even after turning in the quest and sleeping. I ended up having to just skip past all the steps with console commands after the crawl animations are activated. Reading through the flags, this might be due to me not having installed beastiality scenes? Or was our character meant to walk on 2 legs again much sooner, like at the fight + rails part?

Another bug seems to be that the surgery sliders don't work on my Fusion Girl (bodyslide applied) setup, nor does the Sex Attributes belly changes.

Bugs aside, I think this mod's story is captivating in an emotionally exhausting way.

The whole setup is incredibly oppressive. The slow and insidious pacing really brings out the value of a rebel route. I don't think there's much arousal to be had like in more light fun mods like Sex Em Up or Hardship, the fear of not knowing what the next punishment is, the degrading tattoos and scarring, and the repetitive rough sex scenes all drive home that this is a brutal world of bad people who are trying their hardest to grind one down physically and mentally. The sex just makes the slaver story darker. Reminds me of ShindoL's "Metamorphosis" manga. I also wonder if the people who complained there's no slaver faction in Fallout 4 got the mod they wanted.

I feel I still have a long way to go, just past The Weapon quest at the moment, but can't wait to exact revenge on these vivid and nasty named Raider characters. Perpetuating suffering then saying it's inevitable, these aren't villains who garner sympathy. Gristle has his own problems, and he's a small-minded man, but it suits an equally feeble protagonist who can't wear Power Armor and wield a Minigun 5 minutes after waking from cryosleep. 

Right after Scavvers/Weapon quests, my character was offered 2 opportunities to run away, decided to take the second one, got a dose of reality from Drumlin Diner, sat on the steps of the Minutemen hideout and thought, Raiders are doing all this, Diamond City was involved, what's to say the Minutemen without Preston aren't involved? And what about Gristle and his daughter, and what would he do if my character ran while having made a deal to help him? Then a prompt came up to remind me of Gristle's daughter while waiting on the Minutemen, and I knew that this hopeful/rebellious vault girl would go back into the abyss for the chance to redeem one person. She would doubt and question everything, but always come round to fight the good fight. That's my hope anyway, fingers crossed to never getting amputation triggered (or maybe I should just disable that).

11 minutes ago, ntrcleansesthesoul said:

fingers crossed to never getting amputation triggered

You should reload your save and try the other option and see what happens ;D

Edited by Neppy
2 hours ago, JB. said:

Yeah I'm still stuck on the cross. Here's the screenshot.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 113136.png

17 minutes ago, ntrcleansesthesoul said:

I encountered a bug in "The Scavvers" quest, not sure if anyone else experienced it. After the "Player On Knees SetStage _CS_Scaver 32" event, our character remains on all fours right up until meeting up with the dog, which soft-locks the game because sneak-crawling isn't fast enough to catch up with the dog when it moves from Corvega to the Whore House. I had to whip out the Cheat Terminal and crank up player animation speed to keep up, or else the collar explodes, but player walking animation never turns back to normal even after turning in the quest and sleeping. I ended up having to just skip past all the steps with console commands after the crawl animations are activated. Reading through the flags, this might be due to me not having installed beastiality scenes? Or was our character meant to walk on 2 legs again much sooner, like at the fight + rails part?

Another bug seems to be that the surgery sliders don't work on my Fusion Girl (bodyslide applied) setup, nor does the Sex Attributes belly changes.

Bugs aside, I think this mod's story is captivating in an emotionally exhausting way.

The whole setup is incredibly oppressive. The slow and insidious pacing really brings out the value of a rebel route. I don't think there's much arousal to be had like in more light fun mods like Sex Em Up or Hardship, the fear of not knowing what the next punishment is, the degrading tattoos and scarring, and the repetitive rough sex scenes all drive home that this is a brutal world of bad people who are trying their hardest to grind one down physically and mentally. The sex just makes the slaver story darker. Reminds me of ShindoL's "Metamorphosis" manga. I also wonder if the people who complained there's no slaver faction in Fallout 4 got the mod they wanted.

I feel I still have a long way to go, just past The Weapon quest at the moment, but can't wait to exact revenge on these vivid and nasty named Raider characters. Perpetuating suffering then saying it's inevitable, these aren't villains who garner sympathy. Gristle has his own problems, and he's a small-minded man, but it suits an equally feeble protagonist who can't wear Power Armor and wield a Minigun 5 minutes after waking from cryosleep. 

Right after Scavvers/Weapon quests, my character was offered 2 opportunities to run away, decided to take the second one, got a dose of reality from Drumlin Diner, sat on the steps of the Minutemen hideout and thought, Raiders are doing all this, Diamond City was involved, what's to say the Minutemen without Preston aren't involved? And what about Gristle and his daughter, and what would he do if my character ran while having made a deal to help him? Then a prompt came up to remind me of Gristle's daughter while waiting on the Minutemen, and I knew that this hopeful/rebellious vault girl would go back into the abyss for the chance to redeem one person. She would doubt and question everything, but always come round to fight the good fight. That's my hope anyway, fingers crossed to never getting amputation triggered (or maybe I should just disable that).

If neither attributes nor the surgery sliders work then that tells me you have not build your body using morphs. You should just rebuild your body and tick the morphs button in the bottom left of the page.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ntrcleansesthesoul said:

I'm oblivious. The crawling mode is disabled... but only with the bestial mode enabled. 

Here's the cheat! 

CQF _CS_Main StopCrawling Player

And if you want to test it again for any reason. 

CQF _CS_Main StartCrawling Player

Thank you for your comment. The mod is long and mentally exhausting. I hope you enjoy it especially with the true ending. 

Edited by JB.
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Neppy said:

Yeah I'm still stuck on the cross. Here's the screenshot.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 113136.png

Look, those are the layers that tell you what they are blocking (movement, camera, pibpoy, etc)

Layer 0. Real Handcuffs. Leave it, it's safe. 
Layer 1. Combat Zone? What does that do there? Anyway, it says "None", so it's not affecting anything. 
Layer 3. Where did that come from? It's not my mod. If it was mine it would say "Slavers" or "NukaRide" or "Amputator". Devious Devices is usually listed as "DD". Whatever it is, it's blocking your fighting ability. 

Remove it. 

resetinputenablelayer 3

There are more at the bottom? Delete them with "resetinputenablelayer " + "layer number". 

Edited by JB.
24 minutes ago, JB. said:

Layer 3. Where did that come from? It's not my mod. If it was mine it would say "Slavers" or "NukaRide" or "Amputator". Devious Devices is usually listed as "DD". Whatever it is, it's blocking your fighting ability. 

I have literally no idea what this ChairEnterHandler is. That was the bottom line there is nothing after that. I'll try that, thanks.

PS: So I tried it and it didn't do anything. I can now use the PipBoy but I'm still unable to move or use the MCM to move. Oh well I guess I'll just use the set_stage cheat to progress. Thanks for you time JB.

Edited by Neppy
15 minutes ago, Neppy said:

I have literally no idea what this ChairEnterHandler is. That was the bottom line there is nothing after that. I'll try that, thanks.

PS: So I tried it and it didn't do anything. I can now use the PipBoy but I'm still unable to move or use the MCM to move. Oh well I guess I'll just use the set_stage cheat to progress. Thanks for you time JB.

Do you have Magno Cum Gaudio? This is what I found on Google. 

image.png.d0d906b55d0237e9d614eea568441394.png

I guess I'm Missing a animation pack?

image.jpeg.2f554aeb1b0080046c61c76fcd5a482e.jpeg

Load Order

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
Hardcore Gunners.esl
Hardcore Raiders.esl
TortureDevices.esm
LooksMenu.esp
CustomCamera.esp
Aigni_UltraWide.esp
FusionGirl.esp
ASA.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
RealHandcuffs.esp
Amputator_FO4.esp
AnimatedTentacles.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
le666piercings.esp
FPAttributes.esp
SlaveTattoos.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
Slave&ModelPinup.esp
RZSex.esp
Milking And Devious Costumes NO WDF_Fixed.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
Commonwealth Slavers.esp

I am using AAF version 171.0beta

Currently installed Animations

Prisoner Shackles

TortureDevices

SavageCabbages Animation pack v1.3

Leito 2.1b

Real Handcuffs

Amputator

AnimatedTentacles

BP70  v2.8

badend v1.05

NSFWsoundpack v3.01

plug of the common wealth v112 slot 57

lePiercings FG

SexAttributes

Captive Tattoos v3.3

egos AAF FamilyPlanningEnhanced 2.710

Slave and Model Poses vSM2

RohZima 1.61

Milking And Devious costumes

Zazout4 [repacked]

Commonwealth Slavers 2.4.5

6 minutes ago, qasdf said:

I guess I'm Missing a animation pack?

image.jpeg.2f554aeb1b0080046c61c76fcd5a482e.jpeg

Everything looks good. At what point did this happen? If it happens again, I would like to see your AAF admin panel.  Like this.