On 1/22/2024 at 1:41 PM, DonQuiWho said:

@AndrewLRG @Bane Master

Quick 10 minutes check over lunch!

MCM options all seem to be fine now, thanks!!!  👏👏👏

Will try gameplay asap, but may not be today, I'm afraid :classic_sad:

DQW

@AndrewLRG @Bane Master

Hi.  Sorry for delay in respnding, but moving house is a terrible thing!

Had 10 min just now, So, as yet, a very limited check

With the DCL chance at 0%, and DD at 100%, first glance is that it's looking good, and the restraints from DD are being applied nicely, including the extended range of items in 5.2

Oone quick query arises so far

Testing at Bleak Falls Barrow, PC got there ahead of one follower who, on sensing Bandits at the Tower, went off for a fight with them, got defeated out of sight on the NPC vs NPC settings and enslaved via FSM.  Got the FSM message that the follower had left the player's service.

Player went to see if could achieve a rescue, got defeated, restraints added OK, and then teleported in bound state. 

Fine, as I had set +ve chances for player, and followers, to be teleported in bound states

BUT, the enslaved follower ALSO turned up at the point teleported to. 

Is that meant to happen?  I'd have thought that they should have stayed with the enslaving NPC.  Or is there maybe a small check to stop FSM enslaved followers from being teleported too?  If there maybe should be, and if there were, say, 3 or 4 FSM enslaved followers in different places, PC never having been teleported away, at a subsequent point at which the PC WAS then teleported away, would all of the previously enslaved FSM followers maybe end up getting teleported back to them too?   That would mess things up a bit ...😏

FWIW, the follower behaviour also seemed to be borked from that point as she just kept running away on her own.  Couldn't get an end destination as something else - unrelated -  crashed the game before she decided she's run out of breath ...:P

And if a check is needed, where would it go?  I would assume the addon, as that is the point at which bound follower teleport is initiated ... It may justy be some sort of faction check, to make sure that the follower being teleported isn't in fact being managed by SSM, or soimething similart?

Hope that adds to the pile of knowledge

On 1/22/2024 at 8:27 AM, Bane Master said:

Annnnd..... Updated on the Original Post 

Hey bane, I am troubleshooting it at the moment but I wanted to ask is there any particular problem defeat would cause?

I just attributed a problem to defeat, when I installed Bane Defeat and dynamic defeat, my game crashes whenever returning to main menu from in game.
I am testing more thoroughly now, just wanted to ask if this is known or if you might already be alerted as to why potentially.

Also just to be specific:
First time hearing of your version of defeat
First time hearing of dynamic defeat
Problem is specifically main menu crashes only when returning to it from gameplay

Could be a false alarm, just looking for if anyone recognises this or the symptom's. 

EDIT: Working on better examination, I think something subtle has screwed my steup potentially or I am getting a problem potentially unrelated to Skyrim, I will keep this updated.

Edited by MEyahMegusta
16 hours ago, MEyahMegusta said:

just wanted to ask if this is known or if you might already be alerted as to why potentially.

I can't think of any changes to Defeat 5.3.6 that could cause this, and yours is the only report of this that I am aware of.  I'm pretty certain it's not a Defeat issue. 

Edited by Bane Master
On 1/25/2024 at 2:41 PM, DonQuiWho said:

And if a check is needed, where would it go?  I would assume the addon, as that is the point at which bound follower teleport is initiated ... It may justy be some sort of faction check, to make sure that the follower being teleported isn't in fact being managed by SSM, or soimething similart?

I'm not sure why the Teleport function thought the Slave was still a follower but the simplest fix would be to check each follower for the fsm_Slave keyword before they are teleported. This can be done dependency free with something like:

;Incomplete demo code

Keyword fsm_Slave ;Module Level Declaration

Event OnPlayerloadGame()     ;Or whatever function is called from the Refalias OnplayerLoadGame() if this is a quest script
    fsm_Slave = KeyWord.GetKeyword("fsm_Slave")
EndEvent

;In the Teleport Function

If  !akFollower.HasKeyword(fsm_Slave) ;Fortunately this will also return False without throwing an error if fsm_Slave is none (i.e. FSM is not installed)  
        akFollower.Moveto(....) 
    Else
         Return; or do nothing and process Next follower if looping through a list
    EndIf

Edited by Bane Master
On 1/26/2024 at 11:35 AM, Bane Master said:

I'm not sure why the Teleport function thought the Slave was still a follower but the simplest fix would be to check each follower for the fsm_Slave keyword before they are teleported. This can be done dependency free with something like:

;Incomplete demo code

Keyword fsm_Slave ;Module Level Declaration

Event OnPlayerloadGame()     ;Or whatever function is called from the Refalias OnplayerLoadGame() if this is a quest script
    fsm_Slave = KeyWord.GetKeyord("fsm_Slave")
EndEvent

;In the Teleport Function

If  !akFollower.HasKeyword(fsm_Slave) ;Fortunately this will also return False without throwing an error if fsm_Slave is none (i.e. FSM is not installed)  
        akFollower.Moveto(....) 
    Else
         Return; or do nothing and process Next follower if looping through a list
    EndIf

@Bane Master @AndrewLRG

Hi.  Had a bit longer to play with this - the DD component only really - and basically it's good news.  Most of it seems to work fine, and post defeat equipment of a wide range of DDs from DD5.2 are now an extra challenge to the player

There are a couple of things that don't/may not work quite as intended 

1 - as in the previous post, it looks as if a follower enslaved by FSM on a 'remote' NPC vs NPC battle will get teleported away from the 'slave master' to the player location if the LRG addon has the teleport option enabled (presumably it's the 'bound teleport' setting that initiates that)   If that is what's happening, then Banne has suggested a wqay of circumventing this - see quoted post

2 - Kimy's DCL keeps tabs on current followers who are nearby, ignoring those left in a 'WAIT' state elsewhere.  I'm not sure, but it looks as if that's not happening here, ie remotely located non involved followers are not being ignored.  Why think this?   I was testing this out on the Bleak Falls Barrow approach road,  I had the palyer + 1 active follower present, with one follower left 'WAITing' in Riverwood.  On going back to Riverwood, I found the 'WAITing' follower trussed up in a pile of DDs, and as the limits set were for a max value less that she was now wearing, they were presumably added after more than one round of skirmishes in which the player was defeated.  -------- Had a similar issue with @Teutonic 's Sexy Adventures mod, where a 'WAITing' follower in Riverwood was 'dragged into' a 'Gangrape' encounter in the Sleeping Giant Inn, the giveaway there being that the out of sight follower could be seen to be 'participating' as she was having tattoos added even though in a different cell, and on returning to her, she was wearing those as if directly involved.  I did report that on the mod thread, mentioning that Kimy's DCL somehow seemed to avoid such activity bringing in 'non current' followers, but on reflection I don't think I ever got a response.  I've tagged in Teutonic as they may already have had some thoughts/plans on how that might be avoided, that could help here too  

3 - I mentioned in one of the first responses that at one point it looked like a follower was borked as she kept running away.  Went back anbd checked this, and what seems to have happened was that a Defeat NPC vs NPC event (as in 1 above) happened right after I had told her to 'go and recover her gear' after s SCB (Skyrim Chain Beast) encounter, the Defeat/FSM/LRG events then took priority for a while, but the LRG teleport reinstated the SCB package as the (console visible) 'current package' and she went running off to get her stuff.  Using the SCB Debug option to clear it, that put everything back to normal, so more a case of taking care how to play with SCB rather than a problem with Defeat/LRG/FSM.  Not sure if it's anything more than the usually weirdly obscure, 1 per million, mod conflict, but have tagged in SCB author  @MTB  for his interest

But it's looking good overall.  Note, though, that this is by no means to be considered a fully comprehensive check - eg I haven't even tried the DCL options, but they seemed to work fine last time - but I hope it helps anyway

DQW

30 minutes ago, bundalele said:

How do I fix the problem that I always end up getting killed? I enabled Defeat in the MCM menu, the surrender button also works.

I've had this problem for some time, bundalele. Specifically, the MCM Defeat mechanism for keeping my character alive didn't work. Perhaps because of conflicts with other mods that were supposed to do the same thing. I tried different combinations of these buttons, and my character kept dying.

What I finally did is opened the console and made my character immortal. I.e., ~TIM (toggle immortal mode). Note this is different from god mode (~TGM) as your player still loses and recovers magicka, health, and stamina. Admittedly, this isn't a fix. It's a workaround.

Edited by wren888
4 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Kimy's DCL keeps tabs on current followers who are nearby, ignoring those left in a 'WAIT' state elsewhere.

That's just a matter of checking actor.GetActorValue("WaitingForPlayer") != 0.  If something isn't doing that, it should be an easy condition to add.

35 minutes ago, bundalele said:

How do I fix the problem that I always end up getting killed? I enabled Defeat in the MCM menu, the surrender button also works.

What defeat condition are you using on the "Player as victim" page?  I find that Essential - On Bleedout is the most reliable.  If you set a damage threshold and take big damage that drops you from okay to dead in one hit, you'll die.

1 hour ago, wren888 said:

I've had this problem for some time, bundalele. Specifically, the MCM Defeat mechanism for keeping my character alive didn't work. Perhaps because of conflicts with other mods that were supposed to do the same thing. I tried different combinations of these buttons, and my character kept dying.

What I finally did is opened the console and made my character immortal. I.e., ~TIM (toggle immortal mode). Note this is different from god mode (~TGM) as your player still loses and recovers magicka, health, and stamina. Admittedly, this isn't a fix. It's a workaround.

It worked now. There's two things I did but i'm not sure which one helped.
1. I moved Defeat to the bottom of my load order.

2. In the MCM menu I simply pressed reconfigure.

But enemies just stand there gawking instead of doing something

EDIT: probably due to a witness. When defeated to a single enemy it worked fine

EDIT2: rape function doesn't work when interacting with a downed/tied up enemy, no animations play at all

Edited by bundalele
On 1/28/2024 at 2:33 AM, wren888 said:

Use "death alternative" with bane patch. death alternative can fix hold guard for keep attacking you when you get knock down. it also fix guard in npc x npc 

PS: but if get knock down over and over you will still get killed / teleport to your first load save before starting sex, cause death alternative have own cooldown 

10 hours ago, iDREIS MAD said:

Use "death alternative" with bane patch. death alternative can fix hold guard for keep attacking you when you get knock down. it also fix guard in npc x npc 

PS: but if get knock down over and over you will still get killed / teleport to your first load save before starting sex, cause death alternative have own cooldown 

Thanks, iDREIS, but I previously tried Death Alternative for a while and dislike it for other reasons.

Just wanted to post a follow up, after some more investigation, a single thing went awry but I am fairly certain it had nothing to do with this mod, so my prior post I believe is a complete false alarm, finally had the time to go a bit more in depth..

I will post the information here. I am doing some optimization of the mod - SKSE plugins for processing OnHit events for now. In general, it is an experiment, but the result is very good by my mind (reducing the load on PapyrusVM , handle all Hits from enemy to PC) I still can't decide about 'official' publishing a mod/addon to Defeat - so in general it is only for testing. 

I am expecting that it is safe for install/remove in mid game - but I would not like to give any guarantees.

Also, in general, I consider the benefits from the current implementation to be quite insignificant, compared to the stable papyrus version. but since I liked the result, I plan to continue with this :)

papyrus version - it just works
My version - I do not know - lot of solution which I don't like and experimental, due to the desire to ensure compatibility with the original version (with bane/lrg improvements) to the maximum...

https://github.com/AndbGame/SLDefeat/releases/tag/experimental_4

A small fix for Dynamic Defeat.

1) Followers affected by Follower Slavery Mod (SFM) won't be teleported after equipping Devices and will resume activities defined by SFM; Thanks to DonQuiWho for suggestion and Bane Master for implementation; :) 

2) Modmakers can specify weapons that won't trigger defeat mechanisms (Player can't be knocked down by these weapons). This should increase compatibility with Zaz's whipping scenes and other mods that don't want Defeat to react on Player getting hit. Thanks to HexBolt8 for suggestion.

Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch 1.6.2 for Bane 18112023.7z

How to add Weapons to knockdown exemption list:

Your weapon must be added to '_Defeat_DynDef_IgnoredWeapons' FormList. FormList can be accessed through DefeatUtil2.psc global script functions:

; Get FormList
FormList Function GetDynDefIgnoredWeaponList() Global
	return (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x808, "SexLabDefeat_LRG_Patch.esp") as FormList)
EndFunction

; Add Weapon to FormList
Function AddToDynDefIgnoredWeaponList(Weapon TargetWeapon) Global
	(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x808, "SexLabDefeat_LRG_Patch.esp") as FormList).AddForm(TargetWeapon)
EndFunction

; Remove Weapon from FormList
Function RemoveFromDynDefIgnoredWeaponList(Weapon TargetWeapon) Global
	(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x808, "SexLabDefeat_LRG_Patch.esp") as FormList).RemoveAddedForm(TargetWeapon)
EndFunction

Example:

DefeatUtil2.AddToDynDefIgnoredWeaponList(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x6004, "ZazAnimationPack.esm") as Weapon) ; 	Adding Zaz's cane to ignore list

; Testing showed that during Zaz Whipping Scene Papyrus might think that first few hits are done with bare hands instead of a cane. For that reason we will temporary add fists to exemption list

DefeatUtil2.AddToDynDefIgnoredWeaponList(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x1F4, "Skyrim.esm") as Weapon) ; Adding fists to ignore list

zbfSlaveActions.GetApi().WhipPlayer(...) ; Starting Zaz whipping scene
... Wait for whipping scene to finish
DefeatUtil2.RemoveFromDynDefIgnoredWeaponList(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x6004, "ZazAnimationPack.esm") as Weapon) ; Removing cane from list
DefeatUtil2.RemoveFromDynDefIgnoredWeaponList(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x1F4, "Skyrim.esm") as Weapon) ; Removing fists from list

Edited by AndrewLRG
31 minutes ago, AndrewLRG said:

A small fix for Dynamic Defeat.

1) Followers affected by Follower Slavery Mod (SFM) won't be teleported after equipping Devices and will resume activities defined by SFM; Thanks to DonQuiWho for suggestion and Bane Master for implementation; :) 

2) Modmakers can specify weapons that won't trigger defeat mechanisms (Player can't be knocked down by these weapons). This should increase compatibility with Zaz's whipping scenes and other mods that don't want Defeat to react on Player getting hit. Thanks to HexBolt8 for suggestion.

Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch 1.6.2 for Bane 18112023.7z 254.01 kB · 2 downloads

How to add Weapons to knockdown exemption list:

Your weapon must be added to '_Defeat_DynDef_IgnoredWeapons' FormList. FormList can be accessed through DefeatUtil2.psc global script functions:

; Get FormList
FormList Function GetDynDefIgnoredWeaponList() Global
	return (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x808, "SexLabDefeat_LRG_Patch.esp") as FormList)
EndFunction

; Add Weapon to FormList
Function AddToDynDefIgnoredWeaponList(Weapon TargetWeapon) Global
	(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x808, "SexLabDefeat_LRG_Patch.esp") as FormList).AddForm(TargetWeapon)
EndFunction

; Remove Weapon from FormList
Function RemoveFromDynDefIgnoredWeaponList(Weapon TargetWeapon) Global
	(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x808, "SexLabDefeat_LRG_Patch.esp") as FormList).RemoveAddedForm(TargetWeapon)
EndFunction

Example:

DefeatUtil2.AddToDynDefIgnoredWeaponList(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x6004, "ZazAnimationPack.esm") as Weapon) ; 	Adding Zaz's cane to ignore list

; Testing showed that during Zaz Whipping Scene Papyrus might think that first few hits are done with bare hands instead of a cane. For that reason we will temporary add fists to exemption list

DefeatUtil2.AddToDynDefIgnoredWeaponList(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x1F4, "Skyrim.esm") as Weapon) ; Adding fists to ignore list

zbfSlaveActions.GetApi().WhipPlayer(...) ; Starting Zaz whipping scene
... Wait for whipping scene to finish
DefeatUtil2.RemoveFromDynDefIgnoredWeaponList(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x6004, "ZazAnimationPack.esm") as Weapon) ; Removing cane from list
DefeatUtil2.RemoveFromDynDefIgnoredWeaponList(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x1F4, "Skyrim.esm") as Weapon) ; Removing fists from list

Thanks!

VM appreciated!

DQW

1 minute ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you for this update.  Does it also block Dynamic Defeat from triggering when the player is in a scene?

Unfortunately, no. Turns out Defeat has its own scenes with player, followers and aggressors. Blocking Defeat while player is in a scene might break stuff.

On 08.02.2024 at 10:20, InvitameMarito said:

Есть ли способ заставить поражение работать с мод-паком Nolvus? Мне удалось заставить секс-лабораторию и даже существ работать с Фнисом и Немезидой, но я не могу заставить поражение работать, когда я пытаюсь сдаться, просто получаю сообщение «#ERROR no Defeat Type»

Try this one  https://disk.yandex.ru/d/LxswL4SXhYMvIA