New Update For Skyrim Special Edition Alert (Game Stops Working With SKSE)

My version of SKYRIM SE has stopped to update by my personal order since the last version 1.5.97.x , specially if the UPDATE is useless from my personal point of view.

That version has been left alone for longer time and that ´s it for all times-finally the right time to pull out the plug of that terror...steam dictator?

They had enough time in the past to overhaul the game into a quality-game, with quality-tools...and that time is OVER.

The mod community of LL is the best way to find all the mistakes and real BUGS, but they don ´t mind-they don ´t care.

They added what?...Fishing???-Ah...okay, ladder climbing has been too much not possible with the animation engine...so we can go fishing-LOL. FISHING PLANET is highly recommended instead-LOL. More interesting horses and an overhaul of the riding would have been something serious, and a riding with the follower together...And optimizing the carts and the physic-behavior-that aspects are indeed NECESSARY to have a SKYRIM SE in front. But that stuff is untouched. What is with a clothing physics-this is a SINGLE player game, and what about serious hairs and little physics on it-a built-in clothing and hair physic is for a SINGLE-PLAYER game in 2010 and higher a MUST HAVE and MUST DO. Forgotten, bethi???..Very much pity. Or afraid that the 64bit engine will suddenly loose again too much headroom???...

For such additional serious new content, I´d let allow to touch the update again to my settings, otherwise not. And in that case we could think about a step to SE again. As SKYRIM is no online game it is VERY MUCH important, that by the USE of STEAM, the USER is ASKED for an UPDATE in more than one STAGE so to not BREAK and overplay the modded games with a new version, which is simply damaging the modded set-up. Furthermore has the gamer to become exactly informed, what comes with the update and what it will break from the mods. This is bethesda´s task as they need to be responsible for the update itself. If they are interested that their games are being sold and played, they also have to care for a sensitive and easy way of update handling. Instead they blindly don´t care.

Now I feel better....;-)))

Edited by t.ara
  • 3 weeks later...