On 8/9/2023 at 7:04 PM, il-kuliko said:

@Best1123 How long have you been wearing a chastity belt? ?

So with this character (I think this is my 20th playthrough of the game since I first played it in 2017) it's 375.64 days on the stats. I decided to go with a permanently denied playthrough with this character to see what it was like.

I will probably delete this mod, since the chastity belt is quite difficult to play with.There are several reasons for this:

- I also want to play SLsurvival, but my wife has already earned 1,200,000 gold from me from PetProject. So I will need money to spend on licenses.

- I also want to play with the Devious Follower, who will also take my money.

- Playing the public whore mod, I need to earn money, and my wife steals it, so I have to add the balance through the console so as not to get punished.

As a result, I have accumulated too many mods that demand money from me, and if it were only 1 mod, but having piled all at once, I have no other choice. 

I'm sorry, Srende, but you don't update the game, and it's impossible to remove that damn belt.

Hello :classic_smile:

First sorry for my bad English.. I have a question pls... the mod always worked great for me in Oldrim, but since I got the SE version I can't get most of the sequences anymore. My Mistress puts the shackles on me, the collar and also the chastity belt works, but at home or anywhere else there are no more Scenes, no matter how I set the Controls for the Events.

Does anyone happen to have the same problem, or know what could be the reason?

Best regards

....and thanks for the Mod, one of the best if not The Best in the whole DD-Universe! :classic_wub:

PS: an Update would be great! Maybe some more Devices and/or great Dialogues!

On 8/13/2023 at 7:26 AM, il-kuliko said:

I will probably delete this mod, since the chastity belt is quite difficult to play with.There are several reasons for this:

- I also want to play SLsurvival, but my wife has already earned 1,200,000 gold from me from PetProject. So I will need money to spend on licenses.

- I also want to play with the Devious Follower, who will also take my money.

- Playing the public whore mod, I need to earn money, and my wife steals it, so I have to add the balance through the console so as not to get punished.

As a result, I have accumulated too many mods that demand money from me, and if it were only 1 mod, but having piled all at once, I have no other choice. 

I'm sorry, Srende, but you don't update the game, and it's impossible to remove that damn belt.

I don't understand the Problem... if you like playing Mods with Prostitution, then somehow a mod with a Chastity Belt doesn't go together anyway... :classic_blink::classic_laugh:

14 hours ago, Krynn said:

My Mistress puts the shackles on me, the collar and also the chastity belt works, but at home or anywhere else there are no more Scenes, no matter how I set the Controls for the Events.

Does anyone happen to have the same problem, or know what could be the reason?

If the belt bugs out and isn't equipped properly events wont happen. It can look equipped but not actually be equipped, but all you have to do is click on it to re equip it. Guessing you already tried that but just putting it there in case.

Other than that there's a hidden debug menu in he MCM you can access by typing "set pp_debug to 1" without quotes into the console. There is a recover option than may be there that can fix some of the issues but not all o them, there's also debug info that may help figure out what's wrong.

Unfortunately there are some issues that can't be fixed and may require reloading a previous save.

7 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

If the belt bugs out and isn't equipped properly events wont happen. It can look equipped but not actually be equipped, but all you have to do is click on it to re equip it. Guessing you already tried that but just putting it there in case.

Other than that there's a hidden debug menu in he MCM you can access by typing "set pp_debug to 1" without quotes into the console. There is a recover option than may be there that can fix some of the issues but not all o them, there's also debug info that may help figure out what's wrong.

Unfortunately there are some issues that can't be fixed and may require reloading a previous save.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try that. :classic_smile:

11 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

ther than that there's a hidden debug menu in he MCM you can access by typing "set pp_debug to 1" without quotes into the console. There is a recover option than may be there that can fix some of the issues but not all o them, there's also debug info that may help figure out what's wrong.

Best tip, i had that bug for a long time and even started a new playthrough.. with the same result. But guess, it helped !! Debug menu showed something about "broken events" and the offered reset did the thing. Many thx for the help !!

Thou i am using that mod 99% for the events.. less for the belt thing, that comes in conflict much to often ?

Really hope Srende finds the time to update the mod sometimes (soon) . regards

Edited by Hanshurtig11

Yes no well I've started a new Game now, it's going so far that my Mistress puts on my Hand and Ankle Cuffs, the Collar after a few Days, she takes my Gold... the Events about removing the Belt etc. also work... just no other Events start anymore.

No idea why :classic_sad:

I know everything from the Oldrim version, only in SE it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Edited by Krynn
2 hours ago, Krynn said:

Yes no well I've started a new Game now, it's going so far that my Mistress puts on my Hand and Ankle Cuffs, the Collar after a few Days, she takes my Gold... the Events about removing the Belt etc. also work... just no other Events start anymore.

No idea why :classic_sad:

I know everything from the Oldrim version, only in SE it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Sorry to hear. For me, the other events started to work, at traders, at home, and even one i havent seen before (some Markarth special).

ps : using latest AE

Edited by Hanshurtig11
43 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Sorry to hear. For me, the other events started to work, at traders, at home, and even one i havent seen before (some Markarth special).

ps : using latest AE

Me too, so SE AE latest version... DD devices and everything works fine, only the events other than those described just don't start... Well, keep trying...^^

4 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Exactly same here, Lola installed but not yet started. Even use a special (mod)  follower, and NFF as follower mod.

I think I have to reinstall all of Skyrim again, I can't get to the error now... thanks for your answers here :classic_smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have issues with the events. Whenever an event triggers, it seems to get "stuck", like the inn one for example the spouse talks to the inn owner, and my character gets stuck unable to move (even when waiting a lot, nothing happens). The only way to go further is to save and reload the save again, then it proceeds to the next step (most of the time).

So I don't understand, am I waiting not long enough?

I also have issues with the animation it seems, whenever i get put on the pillar my character just does the seastar position..

Edit 1: I managed to fix the animation issue by changing my version of ZaZ, and running FNIS (unsure if FNIS really did anything) but hey it works now

Edited by Zakyotsu
  • 2 weeks later...

None of the events are triggering. I have a spouse who is also my follower, I became her pet, but the only thing that happens is I can ask my spouse about the belt, I can ask her to have sex, and that's it. I've tried getting the events to trigger, but they won't. Example, I enter an inn at the time you're supposed to but nothing happens despite me having it set to the highest possible setting. What's going on?

with lot of efforts could not make mod stable. the one thing is to revert to previous save, but it is boring search about mod runing right alltime.

i like this mod very much, it have greate potential, but must delete it.

maybe in fufture it will have debug button or just build function to reset events after some time.

great pity

• 1 month later...

Seeing as the mod is partially script-based this may be a stupid question, but is the mod backwards compatible with the last pre-Anniversary build of Skyrim SE?

I'm still playing on my absolutely gargantuan 600+gb mod build with thousands of mods that I finished in the fall of 2021 and I have no intension of upgrading yet. This mod is part of that build, but it is the only mod that does not work. The build is running the last version of Skyrim Special Edition from before the release of the November 2021 Anniversary Edition patch. Back then, there was not yet any official SE conversion for this mod, so I had to convert it manually from LE.

The build also includes the mod Display Models SE, which is why I've never had a huge problem with Pet Project not working, but it would be fun to see the mod in action for myself, so this is mostly me asking out of curiosity.

12 hours ago, Wonders of Eros said:

Seeing as the mod is partially script-based this may be a stupid question, but is the mod backwards compatible with the last pre-Anniversary build of Skyrim SE?

The AE version works in SE, so just use that. Scripts should be fine between AE and SE AFAIK, the problem is dll files need to be updated for the new SKSE versions.

Just make sure you have the right SKSE version and all your mods that ship with dlls are for SE and you should be fine AFAIK.

Another possible pain point is the marriage, make sure you don't have anything that messes with vanilla marriages and maybe run through it a few times as even vanilla marriages can bug out.

3 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

The AE version works in SE, so just use that. Scripts should be fine between AE and SE AFAIK, the problem is dll files need to be updated for the new SKSE versions.

Just make sure you have the right SKSE version and all your mods that ship with dlls are for SE and you should be fine AFAIK.

Another possible pain point is the marriage, make sure you don't have anything that messes with vanilla marriages and maybe run through it a few times as even vanilla marriages can bug out.

I have quite a few mods that change aspects of the marriage system, but these all work together just fine and I always make a ton of effort to ensure that mods that may conflict do not override each other or conflict in ways that break the other mods. Even then, this mod is almost at the very end of my load order, loading far after the other marriage mods.

I do not exactly know what is supposed to happen when an event from this mod is triggered. What I have tried in the past is to begin with either Breezehome or the player home in Riften already owned, then I got married and assigned my husband to live with me in the house. Before all this, I always made sure to set all relevant percentages in the MCM to 100% and the polling to something like every half hur in game. I have no clue what is supposed to happen beyond that point. Was my husband supposed to approach me with dialogue? Was he supposed to just tie me up no dialogue required? Was I supposed to approach him? What dialogue was supposed to play? (I ask this because I have so many dialogue mods that it is very hard to distinguish which mod each dialogue tree comes from. Even with background NPCs from some mods I still get upwards of 25 dialogue trees, so you can understand that it can get quite confusing.)

Perhaps you have some console commands I could try? Is there a way to get my husband to tie me up or initiate the relevant dialogue that way?