Hey, cool mod you've got, been giving it a go but it's been giving me some problems.  Did some testing around with my mods and such and think I have it figured out.  Not sure if it's sexlab framework or your mod (though I'm thinking it may be the framework, so consider this post as me asking you for any ideas you may have on the subject), but the mod seems to bug out in player housing mods that customize vanilla housing.  Basically after choosing the sex scene to play, it exits out of dialogue and then never plays any of the scenes.

Any thoughts on what might cause this?

And if i play a female and want to deal with straight intercourse, then she'd have to take it no matter the circumstance, that's why i use the female in victim role option; i'd prefer to have more on that, so far there's M/M(works so far), M/F(usually it's straight intercourse or males abusing females or females abusing males with strap-ons *basically females in male role*, there's no female dominant intercourse, and i mean the mistress type, a complete whore but ruthless at that) and F/F(usually females with stap-ons doing other females).

That is pretty much the only thing I could come up with myself.

Like I said, it isn't like I'm all "ZOMG U GUIS R PHREAKS!" or anything, it's more just that I find it interesting to note that there is as much interest in a feature I initially thought was kind of silly when first requested.

I definitely get the lack of female dominant intercourse, though.  Not entirely sure what that would entail that wouldn't just be the woman pleasuring the man, but the current crop of available animations definitely does not have anything.  Maybe something like a version of the rough missionary, where the male is choking the female while fucking her, instead with the female on top riding him, but leaning forward with her hands around his throat, choking him.  About the only thing I could come up with.

Using the hotkey to surrender doesn't work for me anymore.  Could it be that I also have SD installed?

I don't use SD, so I can't confirm/deny, but I believe other users use it.  However, the hotkey works for me when surrendering, so I don't know why it wouldn't for you.

All Submit scripts and such are custom, so there should be no conflict with another mod when it comes to triggering it manually.  AUTOMATIC triggering of the surrender due to low health, *that* could conflict with Defeat or SD if you set Submit's level close to one or both of the others, as you would have 2 or 3 mods fighting over which one will take over.

But SD (or any other mod) should have no bearing on manaul.

Hey, cool mod you've got, been giving it a go but it's been giving me some problems.  Did some testing around with my mods and such and think I have it figured out.  Not sure if it's sexlab framework or your mod (though I'm thinking it may be the framework, so consider this post as me asking you for any ideas you may have on the subject), but the mod seems to bug out in player housing mods that customize vanilla housing.  Basically after choosing the sex scene to play, it exits out of dialogue and then never plays any of the scenes.

If the sex scenes work in a non-custom cell, then it isn't a Submit issue.  StartSex() is StartSex() no matter what, and I don't make any indoor/outdoor/custom vs default cell checks of any kind.

I would suggest grabbing SL Matchmaker real quick as a test tool, see if you can get it to fire off a sex scene.

And if i play a female and want to deal with straight intercourse, then she'd have to take it no matter the circumstance, that's why i use the female in victim role option; i'd prefer to have more on that, so far there's M/M(works so far), M/F(usually it's straight intercourse or males abusing females or females abusing males with strap-ons *basically females in male role*, there's no female dominant intercourse, and i mean the mistress type, a complete whore but ruthless at that) and F/F(usually females with stap-ons doing other females).

Like I said, it isn't like I'm all "ZOMG U GUIS R PHREAKS!" or anything, it's more just that I find it interesting to note that there is as much interest in a feature I initially thought was kind of silly when first requested.

I definitely get the lack of female dominant intercourse, though.  Not entirely sure what that would entail that wouldn't just be the woman pleasuring the man, but the current crop of available animations definitely does not have anything.  Maybe something like a version of the rough missionary, where the male is choking the female while fucking her, instead with the female on top riding him, but leaning forward with her hands around his throat, choking him.  About the only thing I could come up with.

Some kind of forced oral animation would work for a female rapist as the "receiver".  There is an animation that starts out with with the "giver" on their knees and the "receiver" bent over, the "giver" doing a little butt-munching.  Can't remember if that is all that animation does or if it moves on to standard sex. I think that animation also has the hands of the "giver" positioned like they are bound.  Not sure though.  There is also the animations provided by zaz animation pack.  The "torture" animations work well with the female as the "giver".  Although it's a little odd  - "OK, mr. man, I'm going to rape you.  Now get into this stock that I magically pulled out of my ass..."  (Just a little reality breaking, but still fun).  Having improved audio selection would also help with not-quite rape animations regardless of female giver/receiver.  Currently you cannot specify a rape-like audio to use for rape only.  Having male & female rape specific audio would enhance the effect, so that even non-agressive animations could have a rape-like quality.

Guest kimbale

Some kind of forced oral animation would work for a female rapist as the "receiver".  There is an animation that starts out with with the "giver" on their knees and the "receiver" bent over, the "giver" doing a little butt-munching.  Can't remember if that is all that animation does or if it moves on to standard sex. I think that animation also has the hands of the "giver" positioned like they are bound.  Not sure though.  There is also the animations provided by zaz animation pack.  The "torture" animations work well with the female as the "giver".  Although it's a little odd  - "OK, mr. man, I'm going to rape you.  Now get into this stock that I magically pulled out of my ass..."  (Just a little reality breaking, but still fun).  Having improved audio selection would also help with not-quite rape animations regardless of female giver/receiver.  Currently you cannot specify a rape-like audio to use for rape only.  Having male & female rape specific audio would enhance the effect, so that even non-agressive animations could have a rape-like quality.

I don't get all the guys thinking that getting raped by a woman would be pleasurable. Details in spoiler.

Imagine getting kicked in the nuts so hard you just cringe on the ground, then getting you dick stretched and handpumped til it hurts throbbing. Then get some leather straps tied to your dick and hands so they stay where they're supposed to, just to be ridden like a convenient bedpost while having a dagger at you throat. Only to be discarded and left hanging after she cums. What would be possible in skyrim terms is even far more disturbing. Sorry for the mental image, but it had to be done. And concerning possible animations - as you see, the ideas are there....

And i'm working on sexpressions, Ashal will put in different sets for consensual/rapist/victim and male/female. That will really help with the "enjoyable rape" that seems to happen nowadays. Different voice sets for these seem good too (maybe ashal will do that too).

And yeah, i don't like my nude wilderness girl whipping out her strap-on for that... :D

Only one animation comes to mind when I try to recall a f/m aggressive animation sans strap-on. It's one of the Reverse Cowboy ones, Arrok or AP. Basically, the woman is riding the man until he's thrashing helplessly on his back. If someone were feeling ambitious, they could change up the roles in the animation and mark it as aggressive with a special flag.

I don't get all the guys thinking that getting raped by a woman would be pleasurable. Details in spoiler.

Imagine getting kicked in the nuts so hard you just cringe on the ground, then getting you dick stretched and handpumped til it hurts throbbing. Then get some leather straps tied to your dick and hands so they stay where they're supposed to, just to be ridden like a convenient bedpost while having a dagger at you throat. Only to be discarded and left hanging after she cums. What would be possible in skyrim terms is even far more disturbing. Sorry for the mental image, but it had to be done. And concerning possible animations - as you see, the ideas are there....

And i'm working on sexpressions, Ashal will put in different sets for consensual/rapist/victim and male/female. That will really help with the "enjoyable rape" that seems to happen nowadays. Different voice sets for these seem good too (maybe ashal will do that too).

And yeah, i don't like my nude wilderness girl whipping out her strap-on for that... :D

Pretty strange how many people can't conceive that.  Good luck with the expressions, Tomoko xP I've only made an ahegao one, fits with equippable tongues mod.  Kinda wish Ashal would use the equippable tongues resource, too, but whatever.

Edit: Yup, thought I missed an error there.

Because being kicked in the nuts and having your genitalia abused, while absolutely a very direct way to show female dominance, is going to be largely counter-productive to the sexual arousal required to engorge the penis with blood in order to make it properly function for penetration. 

Understand that it's not the state of mind that is different so much as the simple physiology.

If a man tried to rape a woman and she is not sexually aroused, she also won't have the increased blood flow to her tender bits, which won't allow her to open up properly, and she will also probably be dry.  But, so long as the man is hard, he can just spit on his dick and shove in it, with nary a care for any discomfort that doing so will cause her (He's raping her, after all. duh!) and he does his thing till he pops.  She is just a cum receptacle to him.

If a woman tried to rape a man and he is not sexually aroused, well, unlike the woman that simply has to provide a hole to plug, the man will be limp.  Despite the woman just wanting to use him as a bedpost, as you suggest, if he isn't hard, then she might as well go play pool with a rope for all the good that it will do her.  Sexual mutilation, while very fitting to the situation, would actually work against the woman if her ultimate goal is to get her own rocks off through intercourse.   (Unless all Skyrim men are secretly BDSM fetishists that get off on all that kinky stuff :P)

Direct sexual stimulation that was not painful, on the other hand, would quite likely arouse the penis, even involuntarily.  So yeah, her straddling the guy in the first scene, one hand on his throat while reaching the other back to jack him a bit to stiffen him up, then backing up until she's properly rooted on it in the subsequent scenes, both hands now on his throat, sure. 

But, by definition, this was made at least partially pleasurable for the man and not just pain.  Because if it was only painful and terrifying, I strongly suspect his poor little soldier would not be standing at attention.

Now, that is all academic and food for debate.  But what I think what we can *all* agree on is that there could stand to be at least one proper "M/F w/ female dominate" animation.

But, I'm not an animator, so not much I can do on that front.

Because being kicked in the nuts and having your genitalia abused, while absolutely a very direct way to show female dominance, is going to be largely counter-productive to the sexual arousal required to engorge the penis with blood in order to make it properly function for penetration. 

Understand that it's not the state of mind that is different so much as the simple physiology.

If a man tried to rape a woman and she is not sexually aroused, she also won't have the increased blood flow to her tender bits, which won't allow her to open up properly, and she will also probably be dry.  But, so long as the man is hard, he can just spit on his dick and shove in it, with nary a care for any discomfort that doing so will cause her (He's raping her, after all. duh!) and he does his thing till he pops.  She is just a cum receptacle to him.

If a woman tried to rape a man and he is not sexually aroused, well, unlike the woman that simply has to provide a hole to plug, the man will be limp.  Despite the woman just wanting to use him as a bedpost, as you suggest, if he isn't hard, then she might as well go play pool with a rope for all the good that it will do her.  Sexual mutilation, while very fitting to the situation, would actually work against the woman if her ultimate goal is to get her own rocks off through intercourse.   (Unless all Skyrim men are secretly BDSM fetishists that get off on all that kinky stuff :P)

Direct sexual stimulation that was not painful, on the other hand, would quite likely arouse the penis, even involuntarily.  So yeah, her straddling the guy in the first scene, one hand on his throat while reaching the other back to jack him a bit to stiffen him up, then backing up until she's properly rooted on it in the subsequent scenes, both hands now on his throat, sure. 

But, by definition, this was made at least partially pleasurable for the man and not just pain.  Because if it was only painful and terrifying, I strongly suspect his poor little soldier would not be standing at attention.

Now, that is all academic and food for debate.  But what I think what we can *all* agree on is that there could stand to be at least one proper "M/F w/ female dominate" animation.

I'm pretty sure a dominatrix wouldn't really bother with thinking all that, she'd just use one big strap-on and a whip.

I'm pretty sure a dominatrix wouldn't really bother with thinking all that, she'd just use one big strap-on and a whip.

Indeed.  Which is just another argument for keeping the existing M/F animations with the female in the male role with a strap-on. :P

Guest kimbale

You're right. But the point is that a rape victim is forced into a state of arousal (in a purely biological sense), which IMHO is the most terrifying part of it all.... I did go a little overboard with the example, but if you read/heard enough guys saying "I wouldn't mind being raped by a chick." you get kind of frustrated with those guys....

Pretty strange how many people can't conceive that.  Good luck with the expressions, Tomoko xP I've only made an ahoge one, fits with equippable tongues mod.  Kinda wish Ashal would use the equippable tongues resource, too, but whatever.

Yeah, the tongues rock. The female consensual cumface does go in that direction too. ;)

You're right. But the point is that a rape victim is forced into a state of arousal (in a purely biological sense), which IMHO is the most terrifying part of it all.... I did go a little overboard with the example, but if you read/heard enough guys saying "I wouldn't mind being raped by a chick." you get kind of frustrated with those guys....

Ahh, I see where you are coming from.  But, really, that just translates to "I'm horny, and I want to fuck a chick.", without any considerations to the ramifactions of what they are saying.  There's nothing really too deep there.

After all, as the joke goes:

Men have two states:

1. Horny
  2. Hungry

If you don't see an erection, make me a sandwich.

So yeah, I wouldn't put much stock into that kind of statement.  I mean, it's right up there with some guys being convinced that all lesbians really need is a good, hard fucking from a real man, and that their dick is the magic cock that will cure them! :lol:

(Of course, those same guys are probably reluctant to follow that line of logic out to its inevitable conclusion, which is that if all it would take to make a lesbian suddenly start to love the cock, then wouldn't the same be said if a gay dude gave it to a straight dude? ^_^ )

If the sex scenes work in a non-custom cell, then it isn't a Submit issue.  StartSex() is StartSex() no matter what, and I don't make any indoor/outdoor/custom vs default cell checks of any kind.

I would suggest grabbing SL Matchmaker real quick as a test tool, see if you can get it to fire off a sex scene.

Gave matchmaker a shot and it's also giving me problems.  The only thing I can think of is that somehow the SL framework and the custom cell aren't getting along for some reason, and the only reason I can think is that it's because the house mod changes the locations of the beds (the house mod also uses hearthfire, but I don't think that should matter).  Anywho, guess I'll keep poking at it.  Thanks for the reply.

Yeah no, being forced into a state of arousal would be perfectly fine, as long as you got to finish and didn't get killed, maimed or seriously hurt.

There's nothing remotely confusing about it.

If you're frustrated with the obvious truth, that's your own damned problem.

Men can't get pregnant.

Only thing we've really got to worry about is the possibility of venereal disease.

Yeah no, being forced into a state of arousal would be perfectly fine, as long as you got to finish and didn't get killed or maimed.

There's nothing remotely confusing about it.

*shrugs*

You can't really be forced into a state of arousal and keep calling it rape.

Arousal is only physical; even if you get a chick wet and she does not consent, she can have your ass jailed for rape when you fuck her.

Y'all gotta know the law before ya go believing this kind of thing, it magnetically attracts you to prisons.

(Also, on the topic of law, women can't actually "rape" men, lacking the necessary equipment.

Closest you can get is indecent assault or... something, I don't remember.

Pointless semantics, but kinda amusing nonetheless.)

Guest kimbale

Ahh, I see where you are coming from.  But, really, that just translates to "I'm horny, and I want to fuck a chick.", without any considerations to the ramifactions of what they are saying.  There's nothing really too deep there.

After all, as the joke goes:

Men have two states:

1. Horny
  2. Hungry

If you don't see an erection, make me a sandwich.

So yeah, I wouldn't put much stock into that kind of statement.  I mean, it's right up there with some guys being convinced that all lesbians really need is a good, hard fucking from a real man, and that their dick is the magic cock that will cure them! :lol:

(Of course, those same guys are probably reluctant to follow that line of logic out to its inevitable conclusion, which is that if all it would take to make a lesbian suddenly start to love the cock, then wouldn't the same be said if a gay dude gave it to a straight dude? ^_^ )

Hehe... Well, i know all that. Something along the lines of: "Females keep in the gene pool through secretiveness, males through secretion." In the broader sense i think that applies to those statemen ts too. :P:D

To all of you: You made me think of bonobos and how we're not that genetically different. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo#Sexual_social_behavior :P:D

I noticed one issue and i cant find any reference in past posts

Is it possible to make the 3-way sex work the same way as sexlab romance? Because you cant go to a quiet place after asking a 3rd person for sex. Also the 2nd person will be dismissed if the 3rd person says no

Gave matchmaker a shot and it's also giving me problems.  The only thing I can think of is that somehow the SL framework and the custom cell aren't getting along for some reason, and the only reason I can think is that it's because the house mod changes the locations of the beds (the house mod also uses hearthfire, but I don't think that should matter).  Anywho, guess I'll keep poking at it.  Thanks for the reply.

Aaaaaaand, poking around successful.  For the sake of giving it a shot, I tried some other house mods, just to see, and they worked.  So it was something about that house mod.  Anywho, mod works fantastically.  Props to the creator.