you are both wrong)) I want to be a bandit (and any winner Drury player) worked as a guard. And then would Usha yellow dialogue choices.

Ooookay, let me try.... You want to be a bandit. And you want to be a guy like Chris Drury, who is worked as a guard (by other guards? by bandits?). You may mean working as a guard though. And then you would give Usha dialogue to piss on him? Hm. Could be, it's LL in the end....

I... yeah, I still have no idea what is being asked. :blink:

So, I'm going to go with... no? :huh:

• 27OCT13, ~2006CST:

• Re-added the SortActor() option when making NPC victims submit.

Re-added the MCM speechcraft disable check.

When the player surrenders to multiple assailants, Arrok's Devil's 3-way is now the default animation that plays, due to Arrok's Tricycle's MFF format making one of the assailants potentially look like a victim in the process.

Guest wellbredbitch

congratulations dkatryl!  this mod is brilliant! I left severin manor, walked down the road a bit,spoke to the first female I saw, got the message " target is married. will be extremely difficult."

my good looks and easy charm must have worked on her because she replied to my proposal with " ok then, just this once." two minutes later I was fucking her in my bed. quality! this is the best sex mod I have ever used. I had a few misalignments but that is to be expected with sexmods. I was in my bed and the chick was next door hehe. 

I've never noticed how hot dark elf chicks are until now. 

congratulations dkatryl!  this mod is brilliant! I left severin manor, walked down the road a bit,spoke to the first female I saw, got the message " target is married. will be extremely difficult."

my good looks and easy charm must have worked on her because she replied to my proposal with " ok then, just this once." two minutes later I was fucking her in my bed. quality! this is the best sex mod I have ever used. I had a few misalignments but that is to be expected with sexmods. I was in my bed and the chick was next door hehe. 

Well, I can't take any credit for the actual sex animations and all.  Ashal for the Framework itself and the animators can take all of that.

All I have done is provide the window dressing that enables you to make use of the Framework/animations. :P

Guest kimbale

Well, I can't take any credit for the actual sex animations and all.  Ashal for the Framework itself and the animators can take all of that.

All I have done is provide the window dressing that enables you to make use of the Framework/animations. :P

Yes, but you did it so splendidly! My warrior lady main char has speech on 80, just because i use submit. I love that you can get turned down, adds so much to the thing... I mean, i tried to chat up ol' greymane so often... And then finally getting him to bone her is just so awesome. :D (Not to mention submitting, i use that too... :lol: )

This is a great mod, but someone (on another thread) has just suggested that it might be responsible for a strange bug I have, where I get random bounties of 5 septims for no apparent reason. Is that plausible? If so, is there a fix or workaround? Anyone else have this problem? I get attacked by guards even when I have what I think of as consensual sex with my spouse in my own home. (I am pretty sure the spouse also thinks of it as consensual, but maybe some gremlin in this mod has a different perception.)

Public Indecency resulting in a 5G fine is indeed something that will happen due to my mod, however, I'm not sure why it would be happening given the scenario as you describe it.

Who is the spouse in question, so I can see if they might have some wonky flag that is making it think your spouse is a guard and THEY are giving the alarm.

I have had sex with many, many different NPC's and so long as I am out of sight of guards (I can do it in the streets of Whiterun behind the general goods store and not be bothered, for instance) so the basic function should be working.  I suspect the wildcard here is the NPC in question.

I also saw you mention problems in orc strongholds in another thread.  That implies that you have an older version of Submit, as the orc strongholds were addressed and are a public nookie friendly area now, since orcs are some kinky mofos and are down with a big public orgy by the fire, dirty savages that they are. :P

Also, in response to what you asked in another thread, Submit is updated to 1.24, and in fact requires you to have updated the Framework to 1.24, as functions are used that did not exist in 1.15b and older.

If it is happening the way he describes then he is not explaining it well. If a guard was marching in to stop the sexact then someone was reporting him as trespasser. And that is what causing the guard to march in and fine him with +5 bounty.

I have seen this behavior when visiting Riverwood. if i enter gerder house the sister of Ralof, and stay too long there is a chance someone inside will be reporting me as a trespasser and if there was sexacts and i don't leave quick enough then the guards will march in and fine me.

But that was totally different then he is explaining in his post.

So in this case as he describes has nothing to do with submit but rather another mod in his list that could have caused this bounty conflict to occur.

If it is happening the way he describes then he is not explaining it well. If a guard was marching in to stop the sexact then someone was reporting him as trespasser. And that is what causing the guard to march in and fine him with +5 bounty.

I have seen this behavior when visiting Riverwood. if i enter gerder house the sister of Ralof, and stay too long there is a chance someone inside will be reporting me as a trespasser and if there was sexacts and i don't leave quick enough then the guards will march in and fine me.

But that was totally different then he is explaining in his post.

So in this case as he describes has nothing to do with submit but rather another mod in his list that could have caused this bounty conflict to occur.

I didn't consider that, which is possible, but I thought they said it was their spouse.  RelationshipRank of 1 or higher prevents them from calling guards for trespassing.

(I actually temporarily set the Rank to 1 during Coercions and such for that very reason, then drop it back down to -2 or whatever, so you can finish doing your naughty deeds without getting a trespassing alarm while you're stuck mid-dialog.)

But, *OTHER* NPC's interfering, sure, I could see that, I suppose.

I have a question...

Is Submit compatible with the creature mods? Because as of yet I have been unable to surrender when only confronted by a creature...

And another question. I was playing along last night, and when I punched the submit hotkey during battle (trying to submit myself), it began alright...my female PC was punched, knocked down, and tied up. It looked great, including the kneeling (bound) animation. But then it just said 'you have freed yourself' or something, and she got up. THEN the three rapists (there were three in the group) all started following her around like wounded puppies hoping for a kiss....

Mod's great.. :) I have some questions thou. Can I make two NPC sex each-other consensual? When I try consensual threesome the 2nd person that I invite, goes and beats up the 1s (as if it's a rape). Is this intended? For some reason I never get the dialog option for my companion (Lydia) to take a turn with bandits. It should appear after the "Now what should I do with you?" dialog right? 

I have run into a problem.  It seems to occur on this latest update and also on the one previous to that.  I just installed your latest and started a new save.  It works fine except the option that used to say "I'm going to let my friend have a turn" (something like that) is no longer there.  I have two followers with me all the time.  One is custom and one is vanilla.  It worked fine for the last Sept release (can't remember the date).  I ran into so many problems with the new SL that I decided to wait for awhile before updating which is why I'm just reporting this now.

I only tried this latest and the one previous to that one and this problem is in both for me.  Not sure what could be causing it to be missing for me.

I have run into a problem.  It seems to occur on this latest update and also on the one previous to that.  I just installed your latest and started a new save.  It works fine except the option that used to say "I'm going to let my friend have a turn" (something like that) is no longer there.  I have two followers with me all the time.  One is custom and one is vanilla.  It worked fine for the last Sept release (can't remember the date).  I ran into so many problems with the new SL that I decided to wait for awhile before updating which is why I'm just reporting this now.

I only tried this latest and the one previous to that one and this problem is in both for me.  Not sure what could be causing it to be missing for me.

Hrm... It is possible that the option to "Let them go" I added, which resets all of the "victim" related flags, is the issue. (This was added as a failsafe in case you accidentally made a NPC into a victim, particularly named ones.)

I've noticed there is a finite amount of responses that can be given, seeming to be based on the total amount of characters used in the text, and it's possible the follower option is getting truncated.

I'll confirm next time I sit down with the mod, and if it is the case, I will have to rework how the options are presented a bit.

I have a question...

Is Submit compatible with the creature mods? Because as of yet I have been unable to surrender when only confronted by a creature...

And another question. I was playing along last night, and when I punched the submit hotkey during battle (trying to submit myself), it began alright...my female PC was punched, knocked down, and tied up. It looked great, including the kneeling (bound) animation. But then it just said 'you have freed yourself' or something, and she got up. THEN the three rapists (there were three in the group) all started following her around like wounded puppies hoping for a kiss....

No, it isn't compatible with creatures, nor do I have any plans to add support for it.  If you want that, I would recommend checking out Defeat.

As to the rest, I'm not sure why that would have happened.  I tested player surrender several times before the last few updates, since I had made changes to the actualy StartSex() vs NewThread() style of SL scene configuration, but made no changes to how the actual actor selection is handled.  I never experienced that, but I only had 2 bandits involved.

I have tested more than two in the past (go back to old Helgen, run around, round up a half dozen or so 'friends', then hit the button) and I've still never experienced that, but I can repeat this test the next time I sit down with the mod.

Mod's great.. :) I have some questions thou. Can I make two NPC sex each-other consensual? When I try consensual threesome the 2nd person that I invite, goes and beats up the 1s (as if it's a rape). Is this intended? For some reason I never get the dialog option for my companion (Lydia) to take a turn with bandits. It should appear after the "Now what should I do with you?" dialog right? 

That's odd, :huh:  I tested consensual 3-somes several times before the most recent updates, using some helpful Companion ladies, and I didn't experience that.  Both of my partners happily did their thing and we had a merry good time (I was doing that to test the post coiltal bliss revamp)

As to the missing option to let a follower take a turn, yeah, see my reply a few back.  I suspect the option got truncated because Skyrim only allows so many responses at a time, so I will probably have to revise how they are handled, with some nested options, similar to how I do the consensual sex options.

This mod is a lot of fun, part of the reason is because it comes with so many things all in one. I am wondering would you update it to add more features to it? Would be awesome if you added a feature that allowed you to "work" your way out of a fine with the guards.

Glad you are enjoying. :)

However, after spending several months working on the mod, I'm no longer looking to add new features, simply bug fixes as necessary.

You should also make it so if an NPC witnesses an assualt, it is reported as a crime.

That would make sense.  The trick there is only having non-hostile NPCs that aren't currently the target of the actual assault be the ones that report it.

Btw, why are we whispering?

:P

You should also make it so if an NPC witnesses an assualt, it is reported as a crime.

That would make sense.  The trick there is only having non-hostile NPCs that aren't currently the target of the actual assault be the ones that report it.

Just be sure you have something in MCM to disable that.  It's already enough of a bother hiding from the guards xP

Oops, sorry!

Just be sure you have something in MCM to disable that.  It's already enough of a bother hiding from the guards xP

Oops, sorry!

Eh, I'm not committed to it, for that very reason.  I would feel it would need to have an MCM toggle, which would add another layer of work to it, so, eh, probably going to just leave well enough alone.