Aaaaaaand, poking around successful.  For the sake of giving it a shot, I tried some other house mods, just to see, and they worked.  So it was something about that house mod.  Anywho, mod works fantastically.  Props to the creator.

While I expected this inevitable outcome, the fact that a custom house/cell mod caused a conflict is still odd.  :huh:   I'm not sure what a location has to do with animation calls.

Oh well, least you know you can enjoy the mod in the regular game. :)

So I've had this strange issue since updating ZaZ animations, I believe,  where, when choosing the "Let me use my lips," dialogue, I get a different animation than usual that involves a pillory and spanking and no lip-using at all. Has anyone had this problem or have a way to fix it?

That's... odd. :huh:

I don't use ZaZ's stuff, so I have no idea why it would do that.  The oral is just like the anal/vaginal sex, in that I simply do a GetAnimationsByTag("Oral"), as opposed to Anal, Vaginal, etc.

I have no idea why *that* one, alone, would trigger something so completely unrelated, especially given that I don't have those animations installed.

The ONLY thing I can come up with, is I wonder if somehow the pillory animation and such is getting grouped in with the expected animation pool?

That's definitely odd.

Soo any chance this could be made compatible with Xaz's Prison Overhaul?

I don't use that one, so I don't what or how it does.  The 'teleport' to the dungeon is simply a default Skyrim "Arrest" function, making use of stock code that I found looking at Guard dialogs if you surrender.  So I'm not really sure how I could make it compatible without requiring that people use another mod (Outside of the Framework, SkyUI, SKSE, FNIS, duh!)

The only thing I do differently is the bind part, which is part of the PostRob and/or Rape Hook, which has always worked in my testing, albeit without the Prison Overhaul.

I suppose I could remove that part from when it is from Guards, since finding yourself in prison is self explanatory enough. :P

I noticed one issue and i cant find any reference in past posts

Is it possible to make the 3-way sex work the same way as sexlab romance? Because you cant go to a quiet place after asking a 3rd person for sex. Also the 2nd person will be dismissed if the 3rd person says no

Eh, I know of what you are talking about, and it's been brought up before.  I've tried to address that a few times in the past with no success, so, meh.

Although the first partner getting dismissed if the 2nd says no doesn't seem correct, and contrary to what I experienced when I was testing stuff over the weekend.

Is it possible to make the 3-way sex work the same way as sexlab romance? Because you cant go to a quiet place after asking a 3rd person for sex. Also the 2nd person will be dismissed if the 3rd person says no

Eh, I know of what you are talking about, and it's been brought up before.  I've tried to address that a few times in the past with no success, so, meh.

Although the first partner getting dismissed if the 2nd says no doesn't seem correct, and contrary to what I experienced when I was testing stuff over the weekend.

I am almost sure it happened to me at one time, which was puzzling, but I generally do not fail checks with all those speech perks so it's not like it happens often enough to be able to check.

I am almost sure it happened to me at one time, which was puzzling, but I generally do not fail checks with all those speech perks so it's not like it happens often enough to be able to check.

Oh, not saying it didn't, just not what I recall.  I'll check again before the next update.

Soo any chance this could be made compatible with Xaz's Prison Overhaul?

I use Xas Prison Overhaul, and This mod together. The work fine with each other.

Maybe check your load order. I load Submit first, then Xas Prison Overhaul after it.

What happens when you get beat down by guards then?

when you get beat down they should start dialog with you and then xaz part should kick in.

This.

The Submit part wouldn't kick in unless I hit the submit hotkey, or my health fell very low.  But if you sheathe your weapons before either of those, the guard dialog would start.

So, it seems the Speechcraft Dialogue toggle is nonfunctional? After unchecking it, I still get the dialogue.

I've got this too. It was working before. Now after some toggling on/off and some upgrades, the dialogue wont go away even if unchecked.

Hrm, odd.  Probably due to the recent update's revamp which required shuffling of several topics, and a check got dropped.  Should be easy enough to fix.

Edit: Yep, that was an easy fix.  Also, some brief testing looks like the "female in victim" functionality is working again, so will be part of the next update.

The last thing I wanted to do before updating was setting it so the player surrender 3-way animation defaults to playing the Arrok's Devil's 3-way.  It looks like it *should* be working right now, but it's just not playing when I test it, so I'm still fiddling with it a bit.  I won't let that hold me up, so if Sunday night rolls around and I'm no further along , then I'll just update without that one.

So, it seems the Speechcraft Dialogue toggle is nonfunctional? After unchecking it, I still get the dialogue.

I've got this too. It was working before. Now after some toggling on/off and some upgrades, the dialogue wont go away even if unchecked.

Hrm, odd.  Probably due to the recent update's revamp which required shuffling of several topics, and a check got dropped.  Should be easy enough to fix.

Edit: Yep, that was an easy fix.  Also, some brief testing looks like the "female in victim" functionality is working again, so will be part of the next update.

The last thing I wanted to do before updating was setting it so the player surrender 3-way animation defaults to playing the Arrok's Devil's 3-way.  It looks like it *should* be working right now, but it's just not playing when I test it, so I'm still fiddling with it a bit.  I won't let that hold me up, so if Sunday night rolls around and I'm no further along , then I'll just update without that one.

Just an idea : What if you made it an obtional key press after the player SURRENDER HOTKEY .  they are giving in an no longer fighting .as long as there is more than one HOSTILE . if you don.t hit DEVIL.S THREE WAY 2nd hotkey SUBMIT will use the regular set of ANIMATIONS        just thinking

just question . but you can do as a guard with a choice of dialogue? that was a choice of options, depending on the rhetoriс? this would add immersion to the game...

I apologize for the lack of English((

This isn't meant to be mean, but I wasn't able to understand what you were asking about guards.

Seduce them?

Surrender to them?

Arrest people?

Because all 3 can be done currently, more or less.

Guest kimbale

just question . but you can do as a guard with a choice of dialogue? that was a choice of options, depending on the rhetoriс? this would add immersion to the game...

I apologize for the lack of English((

This isn't meant to be mean, but I wasn't able to understand what you were asking about guards.

Seduce them?

Surrender to them?

Arrest people?

Because all 3 can be done currently, more or less.

Maybe leopardus is asking if you could play as a guard, arresting sex offenders (love the public indeceny bounty ;) ) or thieves and then make them "pay the bounty" with submit.

If so: No, you can't do that with submit. There is SLpaycrime to pay crimes with sex though (all those simple names should make these comments useless, but oh well...).

Apparently, I had a corrupted save file that was making the animation not play (Yet Tricycle played just fine) that was making me think I was doing something incorrectly.

Also, understand this is only applicable to the player surrendering to 2 or more bad guys, resulting in a 3-way.  Tricycle is a MFF designated animation, and it really isn't a fitting "nonconsensual" setup, given that one of the aggressors would be servicing the other aggressor.  Devil's 3-way puts the player in the middle of a meat sandwich, and just works better.

I didn't touch anything regarding consensual 3-ways, nor if you are your follower force yourself on a victim.  This is only for when the player surrenders to multiple attackers.

At any rate, that means I have what I wanted more or less completed, or at least just needing to a few more tweaks to it.  I expect I'll update later tonight.

Guest kimbale

you are both wrong)) I want to be a bandit (and any winner Drury player) worked as a guard. And then would Usha yellow dialogue choices.

Ooookay, let me try.... You want to be a bandit. And you want to be a guy like Chris Drury, who is worked as a guard (by other guards? by bandits?). You may mean working as a guard though. And then you would give Usha dialogue to piss on him? Hm. Could be, it's LL in the end....

hey dkatryl, just curious, have you ever considered giving Guards and Married NPCs their own separate dialogue? Is it possible?

I don't know the full list of common dialogue, so I'm just curious how you would handle dialogue coercing a guard into sex while on duty for example :)

hey dkatryl, just curious, have you ever considered giving Guards and Married NPCs their own separate dialogue? Is it possible?

I don't know the full list of common dialogue, so I'm just curious how you would handle dialogue coercing a guard into sex while on duty for example :)

He's using built-in dialogue.  The dialogue is neutral/generic so it can be used by anyone.  I'm pretty sure that was the point, to be able to have voiced dialogue, unlike the Romance mod that had custom (and really, too cheesy) silent dialogue.

He's using built-in dialogue.  The dialogue is neutral/generic so it can be used by anyone.  I'm pretty sure that was the point, to be able to have voiced dialogue, unlike the Romance mod that had custom (and really, too cheesy) silent dialogue.

That's pretty much it.  DialogGeneric Misc/Shared gives only so many applicable options to work with, and I had to get *cough*creative*cough* with some of them as it was.

I tried to give as much variety as possible given the very limited constraints I was working under, but in the end, there was only so much I could do.