Let me start off by saying - LOVE this mod!  I have a particular interest in this type of play in the game given the era.  I think this might have been covered already but I am experiencing the following issue -

When using Sexlab Submit options I find that my character is suddenly having sex with the air and the girl/npc is in rotation around the PC or 3 feet in any direction but never well....on the cock....I at first thought it was some kind of rape mini game and was mildly entertained when it fixed itself every time I pressed the "u" button.  Having read most of these pages now I see that there are minor bugs to this mod and would love to hear any feedback concerning what might be the possible cause.  Any ideas?

Edit:  Besides that issue, this mod has been lots of fun to tinker with and there has been much evilness afoot. 

Further Edit: I am using LoversComfort and Sexlab Aroused and Matchmaker....all with no issues or jittery sex nor pc planetary rotations...only seems isolated to this. 

Let me start off by saying - LOVE this mod!  I have a particular interest in this type of play in the game given the era.  I think this might have been covered already but I am experiencing the following issue -

When using Sexlab Submit options I find that my character is suddenly having sex with the air and the girl/npc is in rotation around the PC or 3 feet in any direction but never well....on the cock....I at first thought it was some kind of rape mini game and was mildly entertained when it fixed itself every time I pressed the "u" button.  Having read most of these pages now I see that there are minor bugs to this mod and would love to hear any feedback concerning what might be the possible cause.  Any ideas?

Edit:  Besides that issue, this mod has been lots of fun to tinker with and there has been much evilness afoot. 

Further Edit: I am using LoversComfort and Sexlab Aroused and Matchmaker....all with no issues or jittery sex nor pc planetary rotations...only seems isolated to this. 

This is an issue reported NUMEROUS times in the sexlab mod thread (and here, and in many threads in the technical section for sexlab).  Update to the current version of sexlab and fnis.  Make sure to follow the instructions...

Aww, man. This mod sounds pretty awesome. Is it stable? I'm currently using Defeated but... there is no consensual sex :/ Can I run both (i enjoy the tying up function a lot :P)?

You can run both, at least if you disable the "combat submit" of the mod (the mod lets you do this easily) and just keep the speech dialogues. I had no problems doing this.

I havnt check up on this mod for a while but I love the bandit update you did where i can turn them in for a bounty. the only problem is that they break out of the bounded arm position when they run. In the SD mod they don't. If you have trouble with it maybe you can ask him for help on how to but otherwise this is a really cool feature

I havnt check up on this mod for a while but I love the bandit update you did where i can turn them in for a bounty. the only problem is that they break out of the bounded arm position when they run. In the SD mod they don't. If you have trouble with it maybe you can ask him for help on how to but otherwise this is a really cool feature

I largely work in a vacuum, so I typically have little idea what others do.  But, if they figured out how to do that, then that is probably a decent suggestion.

On an unrelated note:

[Rant]

I was driving to work today, hit the gas to accelerate on the on-ramp... and my car just flat out died.  Was able to restart it, got another mile down the road, stutter, stutter, died.

Considering I literally just filled up my gas tank yesterday, and I have driven all of ~15 miles total since then, I know I didn't run out of gas, despite it acting like that.  So I suspect my gas pump died.

Oh well, shit happens, 11 year old car (2002 Firebird, stupid Pontiac discontinuing it and then going out of business! <_< ) Except, since my gas gauge float had died a few months back, the gas pump was replaced ~6 months ago.  Shit should *NOT* have died after only 6 months! :angry:

So, now after getting a tow and a rental, I'm starting the day at ~$190 and that hasn't even started whatever the ~$800-1000 repair will likely be.

That is not how I wanted to start my Friday. <_<

[/Rant]

Aww, man. This mod sounds pretty awesome. Is it stable? I'm currently using Defeated but... there is no consensual sex :/ Can I run both (i enjoy the tying up function a lot :P)?

You can run both, at least if you disable the "combat submit" of the mod (the mod lets you do this easily) and just keep the speech dialogues. I had no problems doing this.

You can indeed run both.  You can, in fact, entirely turn off all nonconsensual content in Submit and *only* use the consensual dialog driven content if that is what you prefer.

I largely work in a vacuum, so I typically have little idea what others do.  But, if they figured out how to do that, then that is probably a decent suggestion.

On an unrelated note:

[Rant]

I was driving to work today, hit the gas to accelerate on the on-ramp... and my car just flat out died.  Was able to restart it, got another mile down the road, stutter, stutter, died.

Considering I literally just filled up my gas tank yesterday, and I have driven all of ~15 miles total since then, I know I didn't run out of gas, despite it acting like that.  So I suspect my gas pump died.

Oh well, shit happens, 11 year old car (2002 Firebird, stupid Pontiac discontinuing it and then going out of business! <_< ) Except, since my gas gauge float had died a few months back, the gas pump was replaced ~6 months ago.  Shit should *NOT* have died after only 6 months! :angry:

So, now after getting a tow and a rental, I'm starting the day at ~$190 and that hasn't even started whatever the ~$800-1000 repair will likely be.

[/Rant]

Still, it's Friday :P Imagine if it had happened on a Monday.

On another note, I'll be staying clear of guards for the most part till someone else can either verify the guards are ok with the latest version or verify it's a bug xP

I let BOSS handle my load order which put SexLab plugins somewhere in the middle of my 124 plugins, started a new game and tried to submit to a bandit I summoned with the console but I still get the same result as before. He undresses me, takes a step back and just stands there with his weapon unsheathed(no, that was not a metaphor). This only happens outdoors. Do my character's body look that bad in sunlight? :-/

[10/18/2013 - 04:38:01PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorPostSexPartner on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (52001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2013 - 04:38:01PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (52001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2013 - 04:38:01PM] warning: Property _SLSubmitSmackIdle on script _slsubmitscene attached to _SLSubmit (52001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/18/2013 - 04:38:01PM] Error: Property _SLSubmitSpell on script _slsubmitscene attached to _SLSubmit (52001826) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (5203EDD2) is not the right type
[10/18/2013 - 04:38:01PM] Error: Property _SLSubmitRecover on script _slsubmitscene attached to _SLSubmit (52001826) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (520258EB) is not the right type

Note: I only used the submit key and I had no spell or shout equipped. I don't expect anyone to find the solution to this but would be grateful if you could just give me something to work with.

I let BOSS handle my load order which put SexLab plugins somewhere in the middle of my 124 plugins, started a new game and tried to submit to a bandit I summoned with the console but I still get the same result as before. He undresses me, takes a step back and just stands there with his weapon unsheathed(no, that was not a metaphor). This only happens outdoors. Do my character's body look that bad in sunlight? :-/

[10/18/2013 - 04:38:01PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorPostSexPartner on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (52001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/18/2013 - 04:38:01PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (52001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/18/2013 - 04:38:01PM] warning: Property _SLSubmitSmackIdle on script _slsubmitscene attached to _SLSubmit (52001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[10/18/2013 - 04:38:01PM] Error: Property _SLSubmitSpell on script _slsubmitscene attached to _SLSubmit (52001826) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (5203EDD2) is not the right type

[10/18/2013 - 04:38:01PM] Error: Property _SLSubmitRecover on script _slsubmitscene attached to _SLSubmit (52001826) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (520258EB) is not the right type

Note: I only used the submit key and I had no spell or shout equipped. I don't expect anyone to find the solution to this but would be grateful if you could just give me something to work with.

Does everything else work ok btw?

Maybe you should switch bodytypes and install some skimpy armor mod xP

For the record, with the BOSS team having more than 7000 mods on backlog, I'd consider BOSS obsolete till it gets at least half of these done.

Yes, everything else work okay. I have only one problem in my game. Animations fail to start outdoors with both SL Submit and Defeat. Seems to be the same cause if I'm just making a qualified guess. Other SL mods I'm using:

Theft and Seduction

Dangerously nude

Radiant Prostitution

Yes, everything else work okay. I have only one problem in my game. Animations fail to start outdoors with both SL Submit and Defeat. Seems to be the same cause if I'm just making a qualified guess. Other SL mods I'm using:

Theft and Seduction

Dangerously nude

Radiant Prostitution

Just failing outdoors sounds weird but if all animations fail to start outdoors, maybe it's the same problem.  Did you try submitting to someone in a dungeon?

I don't personally use *any* load order managers.  I just use the Skyrim Launcher's default load order shuffler thing and place Submit at the top of my load order, immediately following all of the .EMS's and SkyUI.esp.

But, I also admittedly run a relatively low number of mods (~30-40, and probably at least half of which are not scripted)

But yeah, indoor vs outdoor should have no bearing on anything.  I certainly make no location/cell checks of any kind, so that sounds like something external to Submit specifically.

On an unrelated note:

[Rant]

[/Rant]

Whoah dude, it sounds more like a plugged fuel filter. If given a moment it lets enough fuel through but when under stress it can't pass enough gas to keep the car running.

It could be an infant mortality problem with the recently replaced fuel pump but usually when that goes you get no gas at all.

Whoah dude, it sounds more like a plugged fuel filter. If given a moment it lets enough fuel through but when under stress it can't pass enough gas to keep the car running.

It could be an infant mortality problem with the recently replaced fuel pump but usually when that goes you get no gas at all.

I did have no gas.  As in, it just died while driving, and then wouldn't start.  Crank all day long, but no start.

Turned out to be my entire ignition module had opened.

$640 for that (parts+labor+tax).

$140 for the tow.

$45 for the rental.

Today was far more expensive than I was expecting! :P

Oh well, '02 was the last year they made the Firebird, so it's 11 years old.  Crap like that is going to start happening more and more (In January, I had the seals in my coolant system crack and dumped my entire engine's coolant onto my garage floor overnight.)  Guess I might have to put some serious thought into getting rid of it. :(

I did have no gas.  As in, it just died while driving, and then wouldn't start.  Crank all day long, but no start.

Turned out to be my entire ignition module had opened.

$640 for that (parts+labor+tax).

$140 for the tow.

$45 for the rental.

Today was far more expensive than I was expecting! :P

Oh well, '02 was the last year they made the Firebird, so it's 11 years old.  Crap like that is going to start happening more and more (In January, I had the seals in my coolant system crack and dumped my entire engine's coolant onto my garage floor overnight.)  Guess I might have to put some serious thought into getting rid of it. :(

Sorry to hear that. OTOH, older cars do need repairs in spurts sometimes but then will go for long times again without needing further repairs so don't be too hasty in committing yourself to payments again. Your bill now + your bill six months ago are still probably a lot less than six months of car payments.

Sorry to hear that. OTOH, older cars do need repairs in spurts sometimes but then will go for long times again without needing further repairs so don't be too hasty in committing yourself to payments again. Your bill now + your bill six months ago are still probably a lot less than six months of car payments.

Naw, I live well within my means, so I'd be paying cash.  No payments for me.

Of course, once upon a time when I was in the USCG for ~5 years, my only transportation was my skateboard, so, eh, I've been at both ends of the spectrum.  ;)

I'm not necessarily going to dump it immediately, but the option is definitely become a possibility now.

Don't know how it is in the US, but for my old car i bought an complete engine from the car cemetary and had it overhauled.
My old car started to have to many problem in short amout of times, so by the time i would have changed almost all parts of the enigne, one after another, which would have become really expensive. The complete engine + overhaul was way cheaper. Maybe an option for you too, You need ofc to be lucky, to find a complete engine, in a good condition, that's worth being overhauled and a garage, that's not to expensive, to put the new engine in place.

if you're even more lucky, some part of your old engine can be transfered to the replacement and maybe some part of the old engine can be sold, lowering the costs a bit.

Okay, for those with issues related to consensual sex and guards:

I walked into one of the Whiterun guard barracks, found a female guard next to a male guard, after several attempts, chatted the guard up so she accepted, chose the "privacy" option, didn't even leave the barracks, just guided her to a supply closet out of LOS from the male guard, boinked her right and proper, she did the "You've done well!", got my rank increased, walked by the male guard, he gave me a high five with a "...niiiiiiiiiice...." comment, and he was all jelly cuz he was trying to score with her for weeks.

But I didn't get any fines, nor was I asked about bounties, or anything wonky that I have seen reported.  Everything went exactly as expected.

So not sure what y'all's problem is.

At times I cannot submit manually even if I'm at low health. I press R then my submit hotkey and sometimes it draws my weapon instead of trying to submit. It can even happen that I shout and try to rape my enemy.

I'm going to ask two really stupid questions:

1) Are they NPCs, and not creatures?  Creature support is not... err... supported.

2) Are you sure you don't have the MCM surrender option unchecked.  If it draws your weapon and you are in combat, it sounds like you have the option unchecked.

I just updated Skyrim to Sexlab Version 1.23 and the latest Submit Version. It works so far, but there seems to be a problem. If the player character surrenders to a NPC who was not hostile before attacking him, the player character gets on his knees, after a while he gets up and then nothing happens. Movement controls remain disabled and the player character just stands there, while the NPC continues with his daily life. This only seems to happen with non-hostile NPCs.

I just updated Skyrim to Sexlab Version 1.23 and the latest Submit Version. It works so far, but there seems to be a problem. If the player character surrenders to a NPC who was not hostile before attacking him, the player character gets on his knees, after a while he gets up and then nothing happens. Movement controls remain disabled and the player character just stands there, while the NPC continues with his daily life. This only seems to happen with non-hostile NPCs.

The player character surrender has an IsInCombat() check or whatever the syntax is.  Sexlab has absolutely nothing to do with that.

If you hit the Surrender while in town or something (non-hostile NPC) then it should completely ignore that and treat it like the surrender option was disabled.

Unless you meant you picked a fight with a civilian type, in which case, that is by design, and is in the patch notes.  Civilians/guards raping the player in the middle of Whiterun is pretty silly in my mind.

1) Are they NPCs, and not creatures?  Creature support is not... err... supported.

2) Are you sure you don't have the MCM surrender option unchecked.  If it draws your weapon and you are in combat, it sounds like you have the option unchecked.

Are there any plans to add creature support?

I love this mod mostly due to its stability and think it would be amazing if it could work for creatures, surrender function and all.

It just seems like the creature functions seem a little buggy right now in other mods.

I'm having trouble getting the auto surrender to work. When I reach the percentage for auto surrender, it says I attempt to surrender and get knocked out and ragdoll to the ground, but then nothing happens I just end up being bound and the after awhile break free and the attacker walks away... any Ideas? I recently updated both sl and submit to the latest versions, the normal submit works fine.