View File

NOTE: This mod needs to be updated to the latest version of SexLab (1.61b).
It will not function properly in the new framework.
I'm looking into the matter and may share an updated version in the future.
Thanks.

UPDATE 1-12-16
I have uploaded a patched version for SexLab 1.6.1b.
It should function much the same as the old versions, but will not take advantage of the 'stacking' effect in SSL 1.61b.
This is a temporary solution to give people access to my sperm textures.
This package does not include Lady Body textures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are alternative textures for the SexLab cum display.
Each download contains a set of texture files which replace the existing textures.
They each vary in pattern and strength. See screenshots.

Sets 1, 1a, 1b, and Heavy display correctly on any CBBE, UNP, or ADEC variants,
but will not display correctly on the Lady Body.

A special Lady Body set is included to accommodate users of that body type.

Installation:
Unpack the file and merge the Data folder with your Skyrim Data folder- overwrite files.

I would advise you to backup the original textures so you can quickly revert if you desire.

-Enjoy

SexLab Sperm Replacer-1

Initial texture replacer for the cum display.
A more modest display than later versions.

NOTE: These will not work correctly on the Lady Body.

SexLab Sperm Replacer-1a, 1b

These are revisions of set 1. They are complete sets of textures. Use one at a time.

This file set changes all aspects of the vaginal cum display but keeps the Oral and anal patterns from set 1 intact. I started working on a whole new set but thought this was interesting enough to post. It's a wet & wild one, which may not be for everyone. Check out the screenshots first.

I have added an all-in-one texture for bukkake spell users.
If you don't have it and want it, look through the older stuff. It's great for trying out new cum textures.
It's by oli3d.

SexLab Sperm Replacer for Lady Body

This is a texture replacer set for the Lady Body only; Use this if your primary female body type is the Lady Body. It will not work for CBBE, UNP, ADEC or variants of those body types.

Due to the geometry of the Lady Body, some unfortunate texture placements will occur on the face. Anal and Vaginal applications will appear around the eyes. To my knowledge this is unavoidable.
When an oral sex texture is applied you will see a repeat texture on the left leg, this is necessary in order to get a facial application.
If you don't want this you can install the "Option-No facial" files after the full set is installed.
The "No facial" option has neither the left leg nor the facial application.

SexLab Sperm Replacer- Heavy

I have made a minor update of set 1b.
It is a heavier, more opaque version for those of you who want a more visible application.

Thanks to Ashal for SexLab,
and oli3d for his pioneering work.

What does it mean to have "Topic Moderation" on? Is this standard procedure?

It apparently allows you to delete the thread you started, I've never tried it.

OK, Thanks.

I tried to turn it off and couldn't. I'm a noob.

Looks great, going to try this as soon as i get home. Btw are you using the 3d pubic hair from CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP body? :P

Yes, but I think I replaced the mesh with cbbe and bodyslided.

I'll have to check that.

CB++ Normal Hair 3d TBBP

TSS5062

I had made some textures for Sexis and now for sexlab that I am using. They are more "loaded" than normal but if you want to use them or redistribute them fell free to do so. Hope you like them

Here they are.

Thanks I'll have a look

These types of overlay textures may be obsolete pretty soon- It sounds like a new system may be in the works.

But, I keep thinking it would be cool to have a repository of textures;

Classic

Alt. bukakke UNP

Sexlab Sperm

etc.

grab what you like, mix and match, add your own.

PS. If someone is handy with making a nice post like that I'm down with it.

Hah, already done: SexLab Index.

After i replace this with original texture, there's no sperm texture.  I used ccbe body

I'm not sure what's going on.

The body type shouldn't matter unless it's the Lady body (I should really post that in the description)

Sometimes SexLab doesn't apply the texture, it may be a bug. It happens to me sometimes.

Keep trying.

These textures are 2048 x 2048, medium res. but could tax slower machines.

Edit: 2k is the res of the original textures, so that can't be it.

DISCLAIMER: Although the recent uploaded file is described as a "Sexlab sperm replacer" it will not in fact replace any SexLab sperm or Skyrim sperm textures . It will replace SexLab cum (semen) textures. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Do you know how long I spent standing there staring at Lydia's chest with a magnifying glass trying to find sperms? s( u 3 u )z

I did a test, the minimum size for a DDS file is 4 x 4 pixels. Enough for a band around the head and a short flagella.

@TS5062

About the cum on the vagina part...

Can you make it like flowing out from the hole down to the leg?

I think, it's more real than on the pubic hair. It should be a lot, drenched like cum on the chest and butts. That part will be tricky to draw...

They look great!  I have a question though:  Are the textures indented to slowly slide down the body as though slowly running off/dripping?  I had one in particular start at the groin and slowly slide its way up the chest and between the boobs, basically in a wide splattered line, before wearing off and disappearing with the timer.  I was seated in the same place watching it while waiting on a quest NPC.  It was weird seeing it going the wrong way and I don't know if it is even supposed to move at all.  I am using a CBBE CB++ TBBP body.

Yes, it's supposed to do that. I think the anal texture reverses direction so that it slides down the butt.

The effect slowly moves the whole texture, up or down, on each body part- head, body, hands, and i dunno about the feet.

I don't have any control over that, it's part of SexLab.

People tend to want to extend the cum duration but it just slides too far.

Take a screenshot, it lasts longer.

Anyhow, Thanks

Is anyone experiencing missing or vanishing cum textures?

I have, every once in awhile.  Sometimes it just doesn't show up.

It might be the file format.

Or, if you immediately repeat a sex act while the previous texture lingers, I think it kinda hiccups and drops it.

I may upload a lower res option to test.

Anyone notice this?