Indeed,he is very talented,and a humble guy.

He made that texture himself,based on your texture ofc,and he will not upload it unless he have your permission to do so.

Here is his blog,If you interested in : http://brainsperm.blog.fc2.com/

Sure, he can.

But If it is a unique texture he does not need my permission.

If he wants to, he could post in this thread, so we could have a look.

Then I saw good.. the base textures are TSS5062, I still have a good eye! :blush:

Many people have asked for a way to extend the duration of the cum effect.

Now that Spaceman has released his mod, SexLab Romance, (thank you Spaceman) I can share a version I made.

It has one very small modification that slows the dripping speed and extends the duration.

It should only work when initiating sex from SL Romance.

You must first install Romance, if you haven't already, then replace the .esp (in the Data folder) with this one.

YOU SHOULD BACKUP THE ORIGINAL .ESP FIRST, JUST IN CASE I SCREWED SOMETHING UP.

Please tell me if it is not working for you.

Thanks,

And again, Thanks to Spaceman for a really good mod.

Anybody use this yet?

SexLab Romance.7z

I gotta have a fetish on this, but I really consider your heavy version a must-have for SexLab. I actually wouldn't mind an even heavier version, even though that's kinda exaggerated, lol. I wouldn't dislike eiher having the effect on for much longer, although I got a doubt on that.

In my game I set the cum effect duration for the max -900 seconds in SexLab- which means 15 minutes. Sometimes I feel like getting my character the whole "set", so I get her to have all sorts of sex and get her well sprayed. However, I might have gotten a bit lost in the fun, I notice that sometimes she loses some of the effects afterwards. Like, she has anal, then get vag, and after that she lost the anal texture.

What would be the easiest, fastest combination of sex posesto get your lady all showered everywhere?

I gotta have a fetish on this, but I really consider your heavy version a must-have for SexLab. I actually wouldn't mind an even heavier version, even though that's kinda exaggerated, lol. I wouldn't dislike eiher having the effect on for much longer, although I got a doubt on that.

In my game I set the cum effect duration for the max -900 seconds in SexLab- which means 15 minutes. Sometimes I feel like getting my character the whole "set", so I get her to have all sorts of sex and get her well sprayed. However, I might have gotten a bit lost in the fun, I notice that sometimes she loses some of the effects afterwards. Like, she has anal, then get vag, and after that she lost the anal texture.

What would be the easiest, fastest combination of sex posesto get your lady all showered everywhere?

You could use the Bukkake spell.

I'll look into this later.

Sure, but I'd rather not "cheat" it, I enjoy getting it the regular way. I just wanna know the best way and if the effects overlap or is there some overriding happening, or just me being clumsy.

Oh, I misunderstood you. Forgive me I am very sick right now.

I'm not really sure how this works, it's under the hood of SexLab.

Ashal, the author, mentioned that effects 'stack' so an oral, anal, vaginal mix should give you the full set.

If you are missing some, for whatever reason, I couldn't tell you why.

Sorry

There's probably a .ini setting that controls how many decals your character can have. I don't know how limiting this is or how safe it would be to change it, but just doing a quick search through my skyrimprefs.ini came up with two:

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame =25

iMaxDecalsPerFrame =100

Are the cum effects added by this mod considered 'decals'? I don't even know, but the thought occurred to me so I figured I'd share.

In the Creation Kit the cum effects fall under Effect shaders.

There are 7 different shaders / texture files:

Anal

Oral

Vaginal

Oral- Anal

Vaginal- Anal

Vaginal- Oral

Vaginal- Oral- Anal

Only one texture is displayed at a time based on what type of sex you had, the last being all of them.

The term 'stacking' I believe refers to events.

I assume If more than one texture was applied you would see duplicate, offset patterns.

EDIT:

The term 'stacking' I believe refers to events.

WRONG.

There's probably a .ini setting that controls how many decals your character can have. I don't know how limiting this is or how safe it would be to change it, but just doing a quick search through my skyrimprefs.ini came up with two:

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame =25

iMaxDecalsPerFrame =100

Are the cum effects added by this mod considered 'decals'? I don't even know, but the thought occurred to me so I figured I'd share.

You peaked my curiosity

Creation Kit wiki:

http://www.creationkit.com/TextureSet

So, I guess they are decals.

What I've noticed is sometimes armor coming on and off will not only change where the decals are applied or even remove them completely. Also, multiple sex acts in a row (like, as a for instances, five bandits taking turns in the Defeat mod or something) seems to just wipe the effect clean and reapply it during and after.

Minor complains, though. This is still a vast improvement over the standard SexLab cum effects.

You could make the Heavy Version of the Bukkake spell file ?  :blush:

Yes, maybe,  but you can do this yourself.

1) Install the Bukkake spell.

2) Look in the Skyrim_Data_textures_Bukkake folder, you shoud see a file named '004.dds', you will replace this

so back it up if you want to revert to it later.

3) install heavy textures, or just unpack the archive (SexLab Sperm Replacer 1- heavy.7z) find file:

'CumVaginalOralAnal.dds' that's the all-in-one texture.  Look in Skyrim_Data_textures_SexLab folder.

4) COPY it to your desktop. Rename it to '004.dds'.

5) Copy or move the file from your desktop to the Skyrim_Data_textures_Bukkake folder, and overwrite the file '004.dds'.

Done.

Now, this will not have the altered UV travel variables that slow the drip and extend duration

but you will now have the heavy texture to cast.

It wouldn't take long for me to make a spell package but I have the flu and little things like that are exhausting.

Try it- enjoy.

Silly me, I'm pretty slow right now. I already made the .esp.

Do all of the above, download this file and put it in your Data folder-overwrite.

This has the altered UV values.

And a tip of the hat to oli3d for creating this mod.

xo3dBukTest.esp

Yes, maybe,  but you can do this yourself.

1) Install the Bukkake spell.

2) Look in the Skyrim_Data_textures_Bukkake folder, you shoud see a file named '004.dds', you will replace this

so back it up if you want to revert to it later.

3) install heavy textures, or just unpack the archive (SexLab Sperm Replacer 1- heavy.7z) find file:

'CumVaginalOralAnal.dds' that's the all-in-one texture.  Look in Skyrim_Data_textures_SexLab folder.

4) COPY it to your desktop. Rename it to '004.dds'.

5) Copy or move the file from your desktop to the Skyrim_Data_textures_Bukkake folder, and overwrite the file '004.dds'.

Done.

Now, this will not have the altered UV travel variables that slow the drip and extend duration

but you will now have the heavy texture to cast.

It wouldn't take long for me to make a spell package but I have the flu and little things like that are exhausting.

Try it- enjoy.

Silly me, I'm pretty slow right now. I already made the .esp.

Do all of the above, download this file and put it in your Data folder-overwrite.

This has the altered UV values.

And a tip of the hat to oli3d for creating this mod.

All Clear ^_^

Many Thanks! :)

sin has not been done the bukkake spell only for NPC and not for PC, I would ask the author if he can do it ?  :blush:

Edit: found  it..! ;)

Bukkake Spell for PC: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12678-wipresearch-bukkake-spellanti-ctd-lowres-texturesupdate-1930-2013-01-08/page-2?do=findComment&comment=320860

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway there could be a CBBE version? The textures are SOOOO GOOD O.O

Glad you like.

They are ALL CBBE, UNP, and ADEC compatible, except for the Lady Body version.

I suggest texture set 1b.

Respectfully, I have been asked this several times, and I'm wondering If I could do a better job

at explaining this in the OP. If you could give me a little feedback it would be appreciated.

Thanks and enjoy.

Anyway there could be a CBBE version? The textures are SOOOO GOOD O.O

Glad you like.

They are ALL CBBE, UNP, and ADEC compatible, except for the Lady Body version.

I suggest texture set 1b.

Respectfully, I have been asked this several times, and I'm wondering If I could do a better job

at explaining this in the OP. If you could give me a little feedback it would be appreciated.

Thanks and enjoy.

I think it could be more clear than it is. I can see how people might be confused on what works with what.

I would suggest somewhere in the post making a spot like this. Though explain it a lot better than I am about to as I am just putting in sample text to give you a example of my suggestion.

What does this mod do?

This mod adds cum splatter decals in the game after sex. Leaving the character or NPC covered in cum effects.

version 1.a is light cum effects and works with UNP body

version 1.b is light cum effects and works with CBBE

etc like that, listing each version you can download, exactly what the effects do and listing all the body types it works with. Then there should be no doubt to anyone reading it exactly which version would work best for them.

I think it makes it a lot more clear. My only suggest left to make it even more clear... yeah I know. :)

Is label the screen shots by group. Like this. Each img would be one facial, one vaginal, one anal, and if you had breasts maybe a 4th image showing that.

version 1

img, img, img

version 1a

img, img, img

version 1b

img, img, img

version heavy

img, img, img

Version Lady Body

img, img, img

that way people can also see what each one looks like by the images and pick the one that most suits them.

Just a idea I think would help, since when I started using this I ended up switching a few times to find the one I liked most.

I know doing that and doing more scene shots is more work but I think it would really help people know which one they wanted and clear up any doubts at all.

OK, I spruced up the download page a bit.

Hope it helps.

Yeh, you want to add images for each different one, so people know what they are downloading.

Also putting in the title or even in large text as the first sentence all the bodies it is compatible with would make people see it, because the way I saw it, it was ONLY available to the Lady textures. 

Hey guys , now I have asked in request but never got an answer. Does any1 know of a mod that adds a dripping effect to the Vagina in  sense that after sex cum will drip out for a while?

You could try the Zaz fluidity equips.

A similar mod called 'Juice' will give you a slow drip from the crotch.

'Juice' is pretty old but you can find it in the forums if you hunt. It is not bug-free.

As for a texture shader like SexLab shders, no there really isn't one.

A texture could be made like the others, but it's kind of a hassle to work in that region and get good results.

Love this mod, will there be more updates?

Thanks for loving the mod.

I keep experimenting with stuff for new textures,

but I have to know it's good before I release it.

I'm kinda sidetracked on some other stuff right now,

and I'm trying to learn how to make real mods.

Love this mod, will there be more updates?

Thanks for loving the mod.

I keep experimenting with stuff for new textures,

but I have to know it's good before I release it.

I'm kinda sidetracked on some other stuff right now,

and I'm trying to learn how to make real mods.

Well this is a real mod and a real important mod. It would make a lot of the rest of sexlab less interesting with out this mod honestly. I think the only thing this mod needs is stacking effects and it would be perfect.

BTW I do still recommend breaking up the images as I posted in a post above to make it easier to see what each version would look like. :)