Want say thanks have been enjoying the textures for lady body they look really good. Also in the pics i posted for you i was using the hirez textures for lady body, so incase anybody was wondering if hi rez textures for lady body would work with this too they do.  And again great job lady body was made as a russian modders personnel preference and i believe i read were this modder made unsymetrical on purpose wasn't really made with adult mods in mind were as unp and cbbe have been around alot longer and were made to be alot more compatible with other mods mainly other adult mods. So being able to do what you have done is oustanding it looks really great especially on the LB hi-rez textures which look the closest to real skin i have seen out of any body replacer.

I'm really glad to hear that.

Thanks for posting the shots, they look really good.

hi there! very nice textures! iw anted to ask if there is way to make the effect last longer? and not to slip so fast?

That's adjustable under animation settings of the framework. 

Look at post #51 in this thread, I posted a screenshot of the effect shader panel in the Creation Kit.

If you have the CK, you can alter the variables a bit more.

You will have to load the SexLab plugin you use to initiate sex- Matchmaker, Submit, etc.

Set the .esp as active, make changes, save.

I would backup your .esp before you do this.

Note: there are seven shaders, some go up, and some go down.

I cut the UV travel in half so the motion is just perceptible.

ok another small question...when a sex act is over the sperm texture apears and then imidietlly dissapears and wont apear if i dont unequip and re equip a random armor on my PC

any clues what might be causing it?

This problem is generally believed to be caused by plugins that apply a post-sex visual magic effect- green glow w/ particles.

Sexlab Romance doesn't seem to cause this but Matchmaker does.

Both of these plugins are getting older and maybe obsolete soon, unless updated.

You will have to experiment to find one that works for you.

I suggest you read through the threads where this subject is discussed.

Search the forums for "missing cum texture" or something like that.

EDIT: I just noticed that matchmaker has been recently updated for SL 1.2x.

question is there a way to make the sperm show coming out of the penis?

That is being worked on as we speak.

There is an ejaculation mod WIP that appears to be stalled a bit, and some Zaz fluidity mods that are working.

An older mod "juice" sort of works, I tinker around a bit with that one sometimes.

I made a Schlong version of juice but it's not ready for any kind of release.

question is there a way to make the sperm show coming out of the penis?

That is being worked on as we speak.

There is an ejaculation mod WIP that appears to be stalled a bit, and some Zaz fluidity mods that are working.

An older mod "juice" sort of works, I tinker around a bit with that one sometimes.

I made a Schlong version of juice but it's not ready for any kind of release.

ah thats pretty cool glad to hear thats being made :)

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod! I'd really like to see a sperm replacer that has more facial cum. And maybe more everywhere else too! :D

You wouldn't happen to be German would you?

Just joking. I love the Germans.

Please read some of the earlier posts in this thread regarding texture placement.

Facial placement has limitations.

As for more amounts, maybe.

Glad you like the mod.

Thanks.

Looks much better than the default one in Sexlab...however i would like to see normals and shiny specular map added for extra pop, but as this is a replacer only i guess Sexlab does not allow to add them since it does not use them either.

I have no idea how this feature works really, guess there is a good reason why they are missing.

Looks much better than the default one in Sexlab...however i would like to see normals and shiny specular map added for extra pop, but as this is a replacer only i guess Sexlab does not allow to add them since it does not use them either.

I have no idea how this feature works really, guess there is a good reason why they are missing.

I wish I could add norm. and spec. but this is an effect shader, more precisely a membrane shader.

You only get one masked diffuse RGB map. Originally, I presume, for blood, dirt, and magic effects.

I have made full sets before, they do look good, but they won't work for SexLab.

• 1 month later...

So, does that mean that we can't get less glowy sperm? I got this terrifyingly dark room with a character in it, and all I see is bright white sperm in the dark, looks hilarious(/scary o.o) but would be nice if it could be slightly less...D:

I have never delved into that aspect of the shader, but I've suspected that it could be improved with the Creation Kit.

There are several variables governing Alpha channels and color. Messing with those will require a lot of trial and error.

Great mod! I'd really like to see a sperm replacer that has more facial cum. And maybe more everywhere else too! :D

Please read some of the earlier posts in this thread regarding texture placement.

Facial placement has limitations.

As for more amounts, maybe.

Great work!, I really like the new Heavy Version, but the face you could get this effect:

1 Optimal)  http://blog-imgs-52.fc2.com/b/r/a/brainsperm/ScreenShot145.jpg

2 Extreme) http://blog-imgs-47.fc2.com/b/r/a/brainsperm/ScreenShot295_20131218222947fa2.jpg

I believe the sperm-effect on the first screen is more feasible and has a balance, better distribution on the face almost perfect..

Soon you get the the very similar effect of the first screen on the face combined with the heavy version, for a ultimate edition ? :blush:

Great work!, I really like the new Heavy Version, but the face you could get this effect:

2 Extreme) http://blog-imgs-47.fc2.com/b/r/a/brainsperm/ScreenShot295_20131218222947fa2.jpg

I believe the sperm-effect on the first screen is more feasible and has a balance, better distribution on the face almost perfect..

Soon you get the the very similar effect of the first screen on the face combined with the heavy version, for a ultimate edition ? :blush:

Those are very interesting textures you posted.

The body texture from pic 1 is very good and is doable for SexLab.

If it is a texture you have made, please upload it!

But, as I have explained before, the face texture is a repeat of the body texture mapped onto the head mesh.

The mechanism for this is not mine, I just made a texture for the engine that applies it.

Please read through earlier posts for a more thorough explanation. See post # 77.

Regardless if it's useable for SexLab, Erotic textures with separate facial and body textures could be used for various things,

such as texture swapping mods or standalone characters or screenshot posing.

I have been wanting to work up a bunch of resource textures but I am sidetracked by some other mods I'm working on.

Thanks for your interest.

I would like to see more examples of great cum textures.

Those are very interesting textures you posted.

The body texture from pic 1 is very good and is doable for SexLab.

If it is a texture you have made, please upload it!

Thanks for your interest.

I would like to see more examples of great cum textures.

The author of the sperm/bukkake texture in the screen should be the japanese user Pandaman/Brainsperm: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13711-fnis-ero-idle-spell/

the sperm/bukkake screen published in his blog: http://brainsperm.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-63.html

He says in the blog page:  "Sorry, I remodeled that texture. Because there is not permission, I cannot distribute it"

he says he has remodeled the textures that are not his, therefore can not upload, but.. it does not say where he got does not reveal the identity of the author of the sperm texture that has remodeled! :blush:

I have noticed a certain similarity with your texture.. the only possibility would be to Him to ask the name of the author of the original textures, which used ? ;)

I appreciate his work, and your interest.

I'm unsure what those images represent; they are either body texture mods- in game, or they are Photoshoped screenshots.

The artist is very talented, he could do either.

Indeed,he is very talented,and a humble guy.

He made that texture himself,based on your texture ofc,and he will not upload it unless he have your permission to do so.

Here is his blog,If you interested in : http://brainsperm.blog.fc2.com/