Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

• 1 month later...

Hi... I'm sorry to ask a probably obvious question, but I'm curious as to whether or not that dragon penis model is yours. Nude Creatures can now work dragons but the author says he needs a penis mesh (Just the item, not the body) I thought about this exact model and where I had found it. It seems strange that it might be yours as you've already offered up your animal meshes...

Thanks a lot, again, for great mod. I think I mention this before, but can't find my post. I wish to see female blowjob to horse or dog. The one included in SL is close to a blow job but it is not it.

Dude just try this Panic's animation mod, he has alot of great beastiality animations

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-21052014/

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it's been suggested and I think it has, but what about the dweamer automations? I can easily picture a centurion lifting the player to produce a hitatchi wand phallus or a sphere using the rolling wheel to grind against or a spider using electrical stimulation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WooQh!

More animation with the tongue, if there is a creature with a long tongue, except dogs - additional steps during the main sex. More legs animation then victim is lying. Feet on the shoulders of humanoid monsters or then lying on back legs wide open and knees pressed with paws to the floor.

• 2 months later...

Where do i find the mod for the dragon penis. so far they've only been air humping me.

I used Eternal Black's for a while.. but it caused problems (PermaBone) with wolves and SexLab Nude Creatures.... So if you use EB's stuff, don't override the wolves or dogs... otherwise you'll get the same issue.   Also, the Gender Extensions for Eternal Blacks, makes male wolves and female wolves, and if you use Automatic Variants, you need to run the reproccer after installing and/or removing mods that change creatures....

I have Dual Sheath Redux, SkyRe and AV.... 

I'm currently experiencing a problem with Random Sex and SexLab 1.34, where the creatures or NPC's approach my PC and attempt to initiate sex, but then everything stops and the ceratures either attack, or the NPC's walk off after dialog.....  No animations occur.   Also, Matchmaker Rev6's spells  "Irresistibly Attractive Self and Irresistible Attractive Target" spells are fizzling.

I have Random Sex, just below "Unofficial Skyrim High Resolution patch" and before all the other Sexlab esps...  so I know it's in the right order... I did the uninstall/install method, and still no initiating of the sex scenes....

Not sure what the problem is, but it only started after I upgraded to SexLab 1.34, so I presume that is the cause... still working on that one...

But as for the original question, about the Dragon Penis...  There are a couple out there, one is called "Dragon Males"....  don't have the links off hand, but they are spread out over various posts on Lovers Lab...

can someone pm the Immersive Bodies (Dragon Male and Male Horse),plz

I, too, would like this, since all the dls of that mod are down, as well as the corresponding tumblr.

• 2 months later...

Requests?

How about fucking everything?

I dealistically with either gender able to play, would be nice ot see a male character banging a female dog, or blinging ot the back of a mare.

I second that. I'm playing as a man.. Named him Horsht Dayper (Krod Mandoon reference lol) and I wanna fuck my horse! The horse I bought at Whiterun was named Queen Ally, which would suggest that it's a mare... Can you immagine my disapointment, when I couldn't do it, with Horsht Drayper, but found that I could with a female character and that Queen Ally had a PENIS!?! I wanna fuck a mare!

P.S. I know it's not exactly an animation mod, but I think a being female mod for animals, where animals go into heat and become fertile, or are constantly fertile, or any combination inbetween would bee cool too. (some animals go into heat at specific times of the year and are only fertile at that time, others do not. From what I understand, dogs have a specific season in which they go into heat and can only get pregnant at that time, cats tend to go into heat and mate fruequently, but I think they are infertil, until they mate, and the male's barbs stumilates the female and makes her ovulate, so I guess there could be some sort of low fertility debuff for feline animals, such as the sabercat. I don't know much about horses... I'm pretty sure that horses go into heat too, but I do not know the details. Another example, in the reproductive abilities of different animils is that rabbits don't go into heat, but they will breed at any time of the year, all year round, and that the female immediatly starts ovulating the moment she starts getting screwed.)

I really think A being female mod for animals, and Taming the beasts of Skyrim (Since Taming beasts actually gives animals genders on record, just not the parts. You can even breed them, if you have a male and female of the same species!) would go hand in hand with these animations.

1. Thread necromancy is bad forum etiquette. You aren't contributing anything new, you're just counting people who you agree with like you think anyone cares. Stop it.

2. This thread is defunct. There's a goddamn link in the OP telling you which thread you should be posting in, but don't, because that thread is also defunct.

3. Gone hasn't even made an animation for a long time now. He's, well... gone. There are other, newer, more active threads you could be shitposting in instead. But don't, because shitposting is stupid.

4. Even if you were posting in the right threads, nobody would listen to you because you're chain posting and that's fucking annoying.

5. Nobody cares what you want. Make it yourself and stop counting people who you agree with like it matters.

Requests?

How about fucking everything?

I dealistically with either gender able to play, would be nice ot see a male character banging a female dog, or blinging ot the back of a mare.

I second that. I'm playing as a man.. Named him Horsht Dayper (Krod Mandoon reference lol) and I wanna fuck my horse! The horse I bought at Whiterun was named Queen Ally, which would suggest that it's a mare... Can you immagine my disapointment, when I couldn't do it, with Horsht Drayper, but found that I could with a female character and that Queen Ally had a PENIS!?! I wanna fuck a mare!

P.S. I know it's not exactly an animation mod, but I think a being female mod for animals, where animals go into heat and become fertile, or are constantly fertile, or any combination inbetween would bee cool too. (some animals go into heat at specific times of the year and are only fertile at that time, others do not. From what I understand, dogs have a specific season in which they go into heat and can only get pregnant at that time, cats tend to go into heat and mate fruequently, but I think they are infertil, until they mate, and the male's barbs stumilates the female and makes her ovulate, so I guess there could be some sort of low fertility debuff for feline animals, such as the sabercat. I don't know much about horses... I'm pretty sure that horses go into heat too, but I do not know the details. Another example, in the reproductive abilities of different animils is that rabbits don't go into heat, but they will breed at any time of the year, all year round, and that the female immediatly starts ovulating the moment she starts getting screwed.)

I really think A being female mod for animals, and Taming the beasts of Skyrim (Since Taming beasts actually gives animals genders on record, just not the parts. You can even breed them, if you have a male and female of the same species!) would go hand in hand with these animations.

I just hope it isn't one sided. I want to see male player/npc on female animals/werewolves. Yeah. :)

YES! Let's make a poll for this!

I just hope it isn't one sided. I want to see male player/npc on female animals/werewolves. Yeah. :)

I support this consideration, and perhaps somebody decides on giving the rieklings a makeover, like markyday's riekling princesses

I agree. That makes 5 of us. We wanna fuck female animals!

For ideas.... you could draw some from here:

http://e621.net/post/index?tags=discombobulation

As for myself, I would definitely like to see non-rape variants of the anims (IE: werewolf missionary where instead of the werewolf choking the girl, she's hugging and willingly spreading) And male human on female animal (rape or non rape) variants. Especially since creatures also have a female/male system (though I'm not sure if it really implements them or not.)

Yes, that's 6 of us. We want men to fuck female animals. I also agree with the displayes of passion he/she metioned.

Hi, These are Wonderful Animations.

How about Deer, elk or maybe skeever. Or reversed animation (Human pounding the creature/animal)

Human giving it instead of taking it.

7 I'm counting this among men fucking female animals.

Can you do a Man on animale version i don't wanna my male char being ponded by a monster, but a want fuck monsters...

Yes! That's the 9th person I found who wants men to fuck female animals!

It's already been mentioned, but I also want males to join in on the fun...and not just be in the position of females, taking it up the butt.

There are female werewolf meshes that give them slightly smaller frames with pronounced breasts...you could probably use that.

Also, not sure if it can be implemented, but I'd love it...there is a mod I believe is called polymorphy; http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36365//? and it can have you memorise different creatures and assume their shape. It isn't ideal, it doesn't yet allow you to fight or use most menus...but if it gets better, then you should be able to assume animal form and go out and rape the countryside as an animal.

The only thing that needs to be made sure of is the gender of the animals. I don't think they've got that in the games. You want the male creatures to attack your female player character, and the female creatures to sniff out your guy. Or the reverse, your female sex adict goes out to find a male wolf with a big schlong, while your deluded male wants that fine mare that's been stabled outside the city. Of course, we're all perverts here but we're not intollerant, so some same sex should be possible (probably just use female anal scenes on poor male characters or something) but I want to know when my character should surrender, or when he will fight for his life.

And that might be a big modding issue yet, unless you use a mod menu to select the gender of creatures? Is that possible? Would that be a work around? Animation for female and male creatures, and you can go into an MCM menu and sellect "wolves are male", "dragons are male", "horses are female". And when your female is done getting raped by male horses,she polymorphes into a female wolf and goes out to rape/seduce a male human, or the male player changes into a male cat and pounces his prey.

Of course, this is all very ambitious. The main point is is that I want reciprocity between genders. Not just girls having sex, and the guys not limited to getting raped by male animals. That whole polymorphy is just the dream after that, for when you want to be the animal.

I believe there's a simple solution to the male/female models for the creatures. We can just take both models, create an Auto Variants package for those models (since AV supports models... last I checked anyway), then all that we need is for the mod to check what model the NPC in question is, and trigger animations based on that. Well... it sounds simple anyway. xD

I also agree, the horse does look kinda wonky, but meh. More or less, perhaps a male werewolf on player doggystyle? And perhaps a dog/wolf on human animation with just the normal, vanilla canine sex, with the on top of the player, holding said players hips and thrusting with his hips as opposed to just standing over the PC. The oral animations for the canines sounds awesome as well! Also Ice Wraiths, cuz that just has so many fun possibilities, like the Wraith using it's arm and makes the player ride that.  Plus, once all the basic animations for the animal/creature x human is done, I too would really like to see some human x animal/creature, if you're willing. :) Just some hopes from a avid player of Skyrim, I'm happy with whatever comes from all this. :D

TEN!!! I think...

What about some male pc or npc on female animals? And with the female pc/ npc on male dog or wolf animations what about making it so that the dog does most of the work but the female pc/npc does hump back a bit

That's 11. We want men on female animals. (I decided it was too crude to keep saing "fucking" all the time.)

Takin' a wild shot in the dark here, but do you think male human on top + animal animations are a possibility?

I won't lie, I really, really want to fuck my mare. Maybe my husky too.

Aside from that, I am amazed and very pleased with the work I see thus far. If I could do anything to support you further in this endeavor, I'd love to :)

And, that makes 12 of us, who want Men on female animals.

I'd like to see Character-on-beast animations.

I'm counting that as 13 for Men on female animals.

Man that was a lot of reading... With all that now covered, I'd like to make a few suggestions for Man on female animal animations...

Man on Mare positions:

1. From behind, while standing.

2. Man does mare from behind, while mare is laying on her side.

Man on Bitch (all forms of canine) positions:

1.  Man is on knees behind bitch

2. Man is keeling on one nee behind bitch

3. Bitch is on her back with front paws folded agains chest, while man holds her hind legs and thrusts

4. Sam as 3, but man is holding bitch's forepaws, instead.

5. Man is leaning on hands in missionary possition

6. Complete missionary embrace

7. cowgirl position with bitch sitting up

8. Cowgirl possition with bitch laying down

9. Bitch lawys on her side, while the man does her from behind.

10. Bitch performs fellatio on man

Man on cat (saber cats and snow cats) positions:

1. Cat is laying down, while man crouches behind her and does her from behind, while leaning forward with his hand on her back, giving her a nice massage/scratching her back in the prosess

2. Cowgirl position with cat sitting with forepaws on the ground beside the man's shoulders.

3. Cat lays on side, while man does her from behind in much the same manner as 1.

4. cat performs fellatio on man.

Man on bear positions:

I donno. Because of a bear's physiology, I'm gussing having sex with a Bruin would be alot like hving sex ith a big hairy fat woman, so basically use himan positions?

That's all I can think of, there's really not very many animals I want to have sex with as a man, just horses, canines, and felines. But, I really want to have sex with them. So, those are the animations I'm suggesting.

1. Thread necromancy is bad forum etiquette. You aren't contributing anything new, you're just counting people who you agree with like you think anyone cares. Stop it.

2. This thread is defunct. There's a goddamn link in the OP telling you which thread you should be posting in, but don't, because that thread is also defunct.

3. Gone hasn't even made an animation for a long time now. He's, well... gone. There are other, newer, more active threads you could be shitposting in instead. But don't, because shitposting is stupid.

4. Even if you were posting in the right threads, nobody would listen to you because you're chain posting and that's fucking annoying.

5. Nobody cares what you want. Make it yourself and stop counting people who you agree with like it matters.

1. ......??? What the fuck is "thread necromancy"???

2. Then why are you still here?

3. Well, it said in the thread somewhere, that he's be back, eventually.

4. What are you talking about? I don't see a chain here... it was only temporary. Now it's all compiled into one post.

5. You don't have to be a jerk about it... :(

1. ......??? What the fuck is "thread necromancy"???

2. Then why are you still here?

3. Well, it said in the thread somewhere, that he's be back, eventually.

4. What are you talking about? I don't see a chain here... it was only temporary. Now it's all compiled into one post.

5. You don't have to be a jerk about it... :(

1. Thread Necromancy is reviving a thread that is considered "dead". That is, one that is old and useless, full of outdated information that might confuse other users.

2. Because I forgot this thread was still in my tracker, and when new posts popped up in it, naturally, I looked. I should really un-follow this thread, now that I think about it.

3. Yep. He posted another thread about six months ago announcing he'd be returning shortly and asking for ideas. Then nothing happened. Oh well.

4. Yeah, instead you've got one long-ass post full of quotes. That's technically better since it's not spam but it's still not a very good way to post on a forum. The fix is easy, though - just spoiler your quotes, preferably under a single spoiler. It's cleaner.

5. Sorry, I should rein it in. Everybody's a noob sometime and for all I know, you just don't know better. I was mean and I apologize. But you need to remember, the mantra around here is generally "if you want it, do it yourself". Other modders *might* take requests or listen to popular demand, but the overwhelming majority of modders make what they want. If they don't want to make it, no amount of people asking for it will change that.

Archived