ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

Hab es gefunden und erfolgreich heruntergeladen. Ich hab jetzt aber ein Problem bei der Installation mit dem Nexus Mod Manager. Bei 61% wurde die Installation von Zap9 abgebrochen. Mit der Meldung: Während der Installation ist ein Problem aufgetreten:  Der angegebene Pfad und/oder Dateiname ist zu lang. Der vollständige qualifizierte Dateiname muss kürzer als 260 Zeichen sein und der Pfadname kürzer als 248 Zeichen sein. Der Mod wurde nicht installiert.

Kann mir jemand bei diesem Problem vieleicht helfen? Bitte : c

Der Pfad bei mir ist: LokalerDatenträger C:/Games/Nexus Mod Manager/Skyrim

Edited by demon7942
1 hour ago, demon7942 said:

Found it and successfully downloaded it. But now I have a problem with the installation with the Nexus Mod Manager. 61 % had their Zap9 installation aborted. With the message: A problem occurred during the installation: The specified path and/or file name is too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters and the path name must be less than 248 characters. The mod was not installed. 

Can someone maybe help me with this problem? Please : c

thats a windows error for filename too long this is why i put games and mods  in folder on root of drive instead of program files

Edited by ianinuk
Vor 4 Minuten sagte ianinuk:

Das ist ein Windows-Fehler für zu lange Dateinamen. Deshalb habe ich Spiele im Ordner im Stammverzeichnis des Laufwerks anstelle von Programmdateien abgelegt

Wie kann ich das Problem beheben? Kannst du mir da bitte helfen? Ich kenne mich da nicht so gut aus 

-.-

Edited by demon7942
On 8/1/2022 at 3:48 PM, t.ara said:

An SE conversion is not possible without manual changes on a lot of stuff-and all the HDT-PE assets have to be trashed. And also you can trash mostly all the more complex animated gamebryo-files as there ´s no way to convert them to SE manually.

Splitting this work has never been acceptable, I am really sorry.

Thank you for all your work! Even though I have moved on to SSE I know how long this has taken you and wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude. Hopefully at some point someone will take the time to figure out how to go about doing an full or partial conversion of this updated ZAZ animation pack to SSE, Thank you t.ara!

22 hours ago, t.ara said:

Yes the skeletons need to get a saddle-bone to simulate a horse....the npc then is taking the place of the horse with a same locomotion-speed like the horse-and with an additional buffer-bone, the riding can be smoothed like we have it on the horse. If working it´s nice-if not it ´s also not bad....:-))

Okay, different skeleton is required. Why didn't you include it to the pack for us to download?

Also, how to use bull whip? Is it a part of a quest? I can use it as a normal weapon alright. It causes a tiny bit of damage, but it doesn't leave any marks, nor it has a sound when you hit the object with it.

Edited by in'n'out
13 hours ago, SexyTop69 said:

Thank you for all your work! Even though I have moved on to SSE I know how long this has taken you and wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude. Hopefully at some point someone will take the time to figure out how to go about doing an full or partial conversion of this updated ZAZ animation pack to SSE, Thank you t.ara!

The zap se is ready-missing now is only the bodyslide parts and some replacements for some furnitures, which use HDT-PE-assets....means that soon you can also play a perfect version with se...perfect means that it is technically 1:1, except the HDT-PE. We lay that part on ice by switching those assets OFF...maybe once in future, it can be used, who knows?!?...

Thank you for the comment-will be a FINE mod, also for SKYRIM SE:-)) bnubs345 is still busy on the body-slide conversions.....

10 hours ago, in'n'out said:

Okay, different skeleton is required. Why didn't you include it to the pack for us to download?

Also, how to use bull whip? Is it a part of a quest? I can use it as a normal weapon alright. It causes a tiny bit of damage, but it doesn't leave any marks, nor it has a sound when you hit the object with it.

A skeleton is normally a stuff, made by groovetama. Riding stuff like on NPCs never got established seriously and it was not my job to foreignly override the skeletons of the users, which are mostly different versions. Some may use different skeletons for different use or races. Means there is nothing common and it is simply not universal like a CBBE or UUNP-version of the LE-body....the body-war of SE is still making headache to me....specially those bodies, which are no common reference-body. I can not know which sort of skeleton u use and if I force by ZAP to have your female and male skeleton overridden, you might get a problem which you can not like to have....

Onderstood now, I hope so. That ´s why the riding on NPCs is called experimental and I can not offer all the suiting saddle-equipped skeletons for all versions from the past...I don´t simply know what you have installed there.

Bull-whip....is under weapons: equip one the right, the other one the left hand...then you can use one, the other one or both-like you know from dual-weapons...if you take only the right one, you get a right-hand-whip....absolutly simple. If that doesn ´t work, you have still not exactly installed ZAP correctly.

17 hours ago, demon7942 said:

Kann ich da gar nix machen und Zap9 nicht installieren & nutzen?  :cc

Huhu, wieso das denn?

Wer lässt sich denn durch NMM domptieren?

Einfach deinstallieren, ordner checken-FNIS nochmal laufen lassen, Bodyslide nochmal laufen lassen....Spiel ohne ZAP...läuft?...Wenn "ja", dann ZAP 9 per Hand in die richtigen ordner schieben....also erst extrahieren, dann die entsprechenden ordner mit zap füllen-das dauert etwa eine Viertelstunde....anschließend FNIS laufen lassen, dann Bodyslide....dann in den NMM rein und ZAP aktivieren. Fertig.

NMM ist ein sehr gefährlicher mod-manager-vielleich lässt der sich nachdem man alle mods DEAKTIVIERT hat sogar ganz wegmachen (deinstallieren) und durch etwas Besseres ersetzen. Die gute Wahl für SKYRIM ist WYRE BASH-schnell, einfach, praktisch, logisch aufgebaut, nützliche Funktionen.

Auch VORTEX und MO(2) sind besser als NMM. Eigentlich ist alles besser als NMM:-)))

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

NMM ist ein sehr gefährlicher mod-manager

Nonsense!

Erstmal Danke für die Veröffentlichung von ZAP 9. Ich war noch nicht im Spiel um es in Aktion zu sehen, aber ich bin jetzt schon gespannt.

ZAP 9 kann nicht mit NMM installiert werden, da das ZAP 9 Mod Zusammenstellung nicht Mod Manager tauglich ist.

Manuelle installation funktioniert soweit. Der Vorteil bei NMM ist das dies auch ohne Probleme möglich ist.

Ich habe ein wenig herum experimentiert:

Ich habe das ZAP 9 Mod Packet auseinandergenommen.

Alle ZAP Ordner lassen sich mit NMM installieren bis auf den Ordner <Data\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack>. Ich vermute da ist etwas drin das NMM nicht ohne richtiges Verzeichnis erwartet,

Ich hatte die gleichen Probleme mit ZAP 9 und FNIS wie hier bereits öfters erläutert. Manuelle installation löste das Problem. Da ich ZAP 8+ IMMER installiert habe, spricht auch nichts dagegen ZAP 9 manuell zu installieren. Wird natürlich spannend bei Updates.

Im Meshes Order sind 3 Zip Dateien:

Garotte Furnitures.7z

Guiloutine & Garotte.7z

zazWhippingMachineForActivatorUse.7z

=> Müssen diese extrahiert werden oder sind das Optionale Dateien?

20 hours ago, demon7942 said:

Kann mir jemand bei diesem Problem vieleicht helfen?

Manuelle Installation ist der einzige Weg zur Zeit ZAP 9 zuverlässig zu installieren.

Wenn du den ZAP 9.2 Patch installierst nicht vergessen die mitgelieferte esp zu löschen.

Edited by donttouchmethere
10 hours ago, t.ara said:

A skeleton is normally a stuff, made by groovetama. Riding stuff like on NPCs never got established seriously and it was not my job to foreignly override the skeletons of the users, which are mostly different versions. Some may use different skeletons for different use or races. Means there is nothing common and it is simply not universal like a CBBE or UUNP-version of the LE-body....the body-war of SE is still making headache to me....specially those bodies, which are no common reference-body. I can not know which sort of skeleton u use and if I force by ZAP to have your female and male skeleton overridden, you might get a problem which you can not like to have....

Onderstood now, I hope so. That ´s why the riding on NPCs is called experimental and I can not offer all the suiting saddle-equipped skeletons for all versions from the past...I don´t simply know what you have installed there.

Bull-whip....is under weapons: equip one the right, the other one the left hand...then you can use one, the other one or both-like you know from dual-weapons...if you take only the right one, you get a right-hand-whip....absolutly simple. If that doesn ´t work, you have still not exactly installed ZAP correctly.

I am using XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 4-79. Going to update to 4-81. Would you please provide one of these with a saddle bone and share it with LL users? Now I am pretty sure it is a matter of skeleton. I can controll movements of both actors: the rider (PC) and the mount (NPC); NPC is in a crawl mode, PC is in a horserider animation. The only problem is that their positions are not close to each other. I was thinking of collision being not handled well, but now it's obvious it is a skeleton. I've come across the information that it is not that hard to add a saddle bone to a skeleton. Not sure it is that easy to do on a human skeleton. But still, maybe it is not that hard. So, if you have a workable saddle-boned human skeleton, you can drop that one for downloading, so we can use it as a template, to be able to edit the skeleton we have in game. Also a little tut on how to add a saddle bone would be very nice to have!

Edited by in'n'out
16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Nonsense!

Erstmal Danke für die Veröffentlichung von ZAP 9. Ich war noch nicht im Spiel um es in Aktion zu sehen, aber ich bin jetzt schon gespannt.

ZAP 9 kann nicht mit NMM installiert werden, da das ZAP 9 Mod Zusammenstellung nicht Mod Manager tauglich ist.

Manuelle installation funktioniert soweit. Der Vorteil bei NMM ist das dies auch ohne Probleme möglich ist.

Ich habe ein wenig herum experimentiert:

Ich habe das ZAP 9 Mod Packet auseinandergenommen.

Alle ZAP Ordner lassen sich mit NMM installieren bis auf den Ordner <Data\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack>. Ich vermute da ist etwas drin das NMM nicht ohne richtiges Verzeichnis erwartet,

Ich hatte die gleichen Probleme mit ZAP 9 und FNIS wie hier bereits öfters erläutert. Manuelle installation löste das Problem. Da ich ZAP 8+ IMMER installiert habe, spricht auch nichts dagegen ZAP 9 manuell zu installieren. Wird natürlich spannend bei Updates.

Im Meshes Order sind 3 Zip Dateien:

Garotte Furnitures.7z

Guiloutine & Garotte.7z

zazWhippingMachineForActivatorUse.7z

=> Müssen diese extrahiert werden oder sind das Optionale Dateien?

Manuelle Installation ist der einzige Weg zur Zeit ZAP 9 zuverlässig zu installieren.

Wenn du den ZAP 9.2 Patch installierst nicht vergessen die mitgelieferte esp zu löschen.

Wie installiere ich Mod's manuell? Ich kenne mich da nicht aus :/ Hab das bisher immer nur über denn Nexus Mod Manager gemacht -.-

9 hours ago, in&#x27;n&#x27;out said:

I am using XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 4-79. Going to update to 4-81. Would you please provide one of these with a saddle bone and share it with LL users? Now I am pretty sure it is a matter of skeleton. I can controll movements of both actors: the rider (PC) and the mount (NPC); NPC is in a crawl mode, PC is in a horserider animation. The only problem is that their positions are not close to each other. I was thinking of collision being not handled well, but now it's obvious it is a skeleton. I've come across the information that it is not that hard to add a saddle bone to a skeleton. Not sure it is that easy to do on a human skeleton. But still, maybe it is not that hard. So, if you have a workable saddle-boned human skeleton, you can drop that one for downloading, so we can use it as a template, to be able to edit the skeleton we have in game. Also a little tut on how to add a saddle bone would be very nice to have!

Won ´t  help here as this function is not working in ZAP 9. I experimented with some different skeleton-editions (I made 4 or some more) and only one version of mine was working.  In the case if you have the correct skeleton, this function is not working in ZAP. It means that at first I want to see it working before a release. Bad enough, that now I stuck with this damaged function inside of ZAP-9, which is really anoying. This mod can be released as soon it is working. One else possibility is, that it worked by using a follower-mod-or no follower-mod, or ONLY with followers, not with all NPCs....please do not await that I for now like to share half experimental stuff here.

Okay, back to whips. I've tested pretty much all of the ZAZ weapon, and it all works just fine, with a proper impact sound and body marks. Except for Bull Whips and Chain Whips With Mace. Those whips have no impact sound in game, and they leave no body marks. I wonder if nobody else is experiencing this sort of issue!

You, t.ara said that it might mean ZAZ was installed incorrectly on my side. Can you please be more specific as to what are the particular requirements for Bull Whip to work correctly?

What's the difference between the Bull Whip and other pieces of ZAZ punishment weapon? Animation? But the Bull Whip animation works (except for Dulal version).

I am sure something's messed up in esm, or in some of the scripts, cuz I see no other reason for that stuff to neither give any impact sound, nor leave any marks.

P.S. Sorry for being insistant. Like I said, I am here mostly for 2 things: Riding NPC function, and Bull Whips, nice and elegant, and workable.

Edited by in'n'out
7 hours ago, in&#x27;n&#x27;out said:

Okay, back to whips. I've tested pretty much all of the ZAZ weapon, and it all works just fine, with a proper impact sound and body marks. Except for Bull Whips and Chain Whips With Mace. Those whips have no impact sound in game, and they leave no body marks. I wonder if nobody else is experiencing this sort of issue!

You, t.ara said that it might mean ZAZ was installed incorrectly on my side. Can you please be more specific as to what are the particular requirements for Bull Whip to work correctly?

What's the difference between the Bull Whip and other pieces of ZAZ punishment weapon? Animation? But the Bull Whip animation works (except for Dulal version).

I am sure something's messed up in esm, or in some of the scripts, cuz I see no other reason for that stuff to neither give any impact sound, nor leave any marks.

P.S. Sorry for being insistant. Like I said, I am here mostly for 2 things: Riding NPC function, and Bull Whips, nice and elegant, and workable.

I ´m sorry but I do not know what is causing your problems on your system.

The animated weapons I have created compatible after the other zap-weapon so it also has the same functions-and more of those as they look more better and those have a more distance-effect to harm the enemy. The MESSING up and other strange things I can not detect from my side of gameplay. And I can not solve that as I can not support from here onto other systems. You can only compare the settings of the cane for example with those of the whips and copy those settings into the whip-ones: anyway have some parameters to be handled in a different way, compared to the simple weapons-means some parameters HAVE to be different to allow the stuff work correctly. If at your system, the dual animation of that sort of weapon is not working, you maybe destroyed the skyrim attack-behavior with another new attack-or maybe you destroyed the animation-system with NEMESIS-I can simply not help here.

On 9/8/2022 at 8:54 PM, PaddyBoy18 said:

Awesome work, any plans to create an updated Bannered Mare mod that uses furnitures from this mod?

...yes, the Bannered Mare will become part of THAT....

Just now working on the Bannered Mare...the overall size will become drastically reduced....the cellar will be in jail-style of the whiterun dragonsreach for exposing some suiting furnitures-upstairs will only be some few and suiting stuff, but motly cool things which are SUITING and which don ´t disturb.

The whole layout of the upper floor has been changed-doors work revered for better access to the upper room, all original functions won ´t become touched...new NPCs are following soon to offer some nice extra-stuff to the inn. As mentioned will the pools be dropped-the whole downstairs area will not anymore be like in the past-I´m sorry:-))) - Everything will be in the style of the whiterun-dungeon-style-architecture. Quite simple and suiting.

Edited by t.ara

Aha! I've discovered that the Tropical Island swing that gets permanently attached to followers can be removed by going into the console, highlighting the follower, and typing recycleactor

The npc will disappear, but can be re-summoned, minus the swing, and it doesn't apparently come back as soon as you assign them an outfit. 

The only downside is that the swing, itself, is gone, too, so the player can no longer use it, which is a shame, since it was one of my favorite lazy things to do. 

Oh well. 

As all the hip freaks used to say: "Far out, man!" 

On 9/7/2022 at 2:47 PM, demon7942 said:

Wie installiere ich Mod's manuell? Ich kenne mich da nicht aus :/ Hab das bisher immer nur über denn Nexus Mod Manager gemacht -.-

ZAP 9

Deinstalliere ZAP 8+ und alle Mods die ZAP überschrieben haben (Sound replacer, animation replacer, texture/mesh replacer).

Extrahiere die heruntergeladene komprimierte ZAP 9 Datei in einen Ordner.

Aus diesem Order verschiebst du ZaZAnimationPack.esm und alle ZAP Unterverzeichnisse in das Verzeichnis Skyrim/data.

ZAP 9.2 patch

Extrahiere die heruntergeladene komprimierte ZAP 9.2 Patch Datei in einen Ordner.

Aus diesem Order verschiebst du ZaZAnimationPack.esm und alle ZAP Unterverzeichnisse in das Verzeichnis Skyrim/data (nicht die ZaZAnimationPack.esp mit verschieben) und überschreibst bereist vorhandene Dateien von ZAP 9.

On 9/7/2022 at 2:47 PM, demon7942 said:

zusätzlich zu dem, was @donttouchmethere geschrieben hat, mußt du anschließend das ESP im MM aktivieren.

Vortex unterscheidet da zwischen "mods" und "plugins" - ein händisch intalliertes Mod würdest du unter "plugins" finden.

10 hours ago, vigdis said:

Aha! I've discovered that the Tropical Island swing that gets permanently attached to followers can be removed by going into the console, highlighting the follower, and typing recycleactor

The npc will disappear, but can be re-summoned, minus the swing, and it doesn't apparently come back as soon as you assign them an outfit. 

The only downside is that the swing, itself, is gone, too, so the player can no longer use it, which is a shame, since it was one of my favorite lazy things to do. 

Oh well. 

As all the hip freaks used to say: "Far out, man!" 

Lot of assets have to become spawned by script-and lot of those spawned assets have to work with eaxh other as they all are body-rlated assets, weighted like clothing. That swing for example is using the last available slot of the body-fx61-and this slot has to become overwritten by a dummy slot if the exit of this furniture shall work correctly-that ´s what I mentioned about when I say: the zone is only for tests-a testzone...and that´s it. If you want to create the swing as part of the playable skyrim world, it has to be tested to be working by also dropping the asset after the exit again. NORMALY are endless new furnitures of zap not possible without a deeper integration into the animation-system, which is NOT possible without loosing FNIS and also NEMESIS-means an individual animation-behavior of humans in skyrim I can not offer. Your game would be simply incompatible with other animation-hacks. The additional assets would to become fixed without any chance of variations !!! - but the furnitures also would work with sound and intro and a suiting exit animation, like a chair-sitting is doing. So we see that ZAP is offering an ideal way to surround this by adding this very flexiable asset-script.

And at least this script is optional-means you can also create the furnitures and let the script aside and simply add your assets by a script-quest-mod. In that case the stuff runs like in the past with the option of choosable assets and without animated-restraints(objects). With this version, you can do quite the most flexiable things, ever have been possible yet. But I accept that this features can not be seen as long you only play with the exposed assets. That ´s okay.

Only some few people in future will be able to exactly see, what is possible with ZAP now.

There is no downside and no upside...there´s only a pool of hundreds of assets waiting to become used in a correct way. That´s it:-))

As you let the player disappear with the swing-the asset is in a "use" stage, so the script is HIDING the original furniture and it is not finished for an exit. The script doesn´t know about that the furniture has been left so to switch the furniture available again. Logical...that´s why there is no furniture available, until the npc is leaving the furniture correctly by replacing the swing again with a dummy on the slot 61...okay??....:-)))

If you the store your game the swing is not showing anymore up in gameplay-you lost one furniture because the asset has been stolen by your npc-which you then gave killed away from the game in whole-with the swing...bye-bye-furniture:-)))

4 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

zusätzlich zu dem, was @donttouchmethere geschrieben hat, mußt du anschließend das ESP im MM aktivieren.

Vortex unterscheidet da zwischen "mods" und "plugins" - ein händisch intalliertes Mod würdest du unter "plugins" finden.

Ich bin mir sicher, dass diese Beschreibungen nicht weiterhelfen...für mich als Beginner wäre das bisher als Beschreibungen nicht erschließbar.....

ZAP verwendet eine esm, so dass es als Recourse genutzt werden soll und nicht direkt Veränderungen unterliegt. Es sei denn eine esp vernichtet vorliegende Funktionen einer esm-was ja auch Teils werte Absicht ist. Die esp kam in einem Update (9.") und soll einfach nur ausgeschaltet werden, damit ZAP nicht gleich doppelt lädt. Inzwischen gibt es ZAP 9 als einfachen und sofort zur Installation bereiten Download-das ist die optimale Wahl.

Vortex ist ja nicht gleich NMM...ich sprach über NMM, welches einst mal von VORTEX ersetzt wurde, im Updatewahn und damals wohl zu Recht und Pflicht von NEXUS schluss-endlich überarbeitet. Damals habe ich alle diese Programme ausprobiert und wäre da nicht mein oftmals erwähntes Programm Wyre Bash, dann würde ich heute ALLES "manuell" (mod entpacken, seine dateien in den skyrim-data-ordner übertragen/kopieren) machen-da mir kein anderes Programm zugesagt hat.

Plugins sind in der "modderscene" nun diese *.esp oder die *.esl Dateien (in SE), die schließlich neuen Kontent bereitstellen, - durch das Ersetzen bestehender Daten oder durch neues Material.

Der "mod" ist wohl als 7z file vorliegend, dass meistens sofort durch die Mod-Manager installiert werden kann, sofern der Mod-Manager das 7z file/wrar auch entpacken kann und schließlich in die richtigen Ordner überträgt. Dabei sollte das Programm in der Lage sein, überschriebene Dateien zuvor zu sichern und den MOD, der installiert wird auch entsprechend zu archivieren. Weiterhin sollte ein Mod-Manager in der Lage sein, einen bestehend-installierten MOD auch nach manueller Veränderung bestehender Daten dieses MOD, diesen UP-ZU-DATEN !!!, so dass auch editierte mods erhalten bleiben und "Überarchiviert" werden können. Als Beispiel sind stets Veränderungen in ZAP 9 erfolgt....da ZAP 9 aber auf ZAP 8+ basiert würde ein Modmanager wie unser alte NMM den MOD nach einem (Zwangs-)-Update!!! wieder downgraden, da sein Archiv-Mod der alten Version entspricht...Das geschieht auch dann, wenn man den MOD einfach deinstalliert und dann wieder installiert. So ist plötzlich editierter MODS Kontent wieder verloren und für immer überschrieben. Wyre Bash kann und schaut stattdessen direkt bein laden nach, was sich an Dateien im editierten Mod verändert hat. Diese neuen Settings/Updating/Editing eines oder mehrerer Mods lassen sich schnell und effizient übernehmen. Oder auch nicht.

Ich kann trotz Allem einem Neueinsteiger keine manuelle Installation von Mods empfehlen. Es ist zudem die Frage, ob zum Üben mit einem Modmanager ausgerechnet ZAP 9 das richtige PACK ist...ich könnte ebensowenig empfehlen, als Anfänger MARIA EDEN zu installieren, schon überhaupt nicht mit "odd" NMM. Das geht zu 100% schief. Stattdessen sollte der Beginner vielleicht erstmal ein paar Mods ohne Mod-Manager installieren, damit klar wird, was und wo da überhaupt in welchen Ordnern in Skyrim etwas geschieht und gebraucht wird, ...sich also mit der Dateistruktur von Skyrim zunächst einmal  hautnah auseinandersetzen....und nicht gleich die Mod-Manager-Waffe auf Distanz und gefühllos und mit zu großem (mod-manager und loot wird´s schon richten und vernichten) Abstand zum Einsatz bringen.

"händisch" =  ich interpretiere mal:-)) ...vom entpackten Download hin zum Zielverzeichnis des Spiels herüberkopieren (Dateien herüber zu ziehen ist doof-beim Kopieren darf keine Überschreibung erforderlich werden-sollte dies allerdings wider Erwarten durch ein windows-uns-erscheinendes Fenster geschehen, so war ZAP vorher nicht ordentlich deinstalliert !!). Modmanager übernehmen die "PLUGIN"-Schalt-Kontrolle-Haken ist gleich AN, kein Haken=aus. Diese ist auch OHNE Modmanager im SKYRIM LAUNCHER ursprünglich möglich gewesen (vielleicht erinnert sich daran keiner mehr-falls frau oder mann ganz "ohne"  Mod-Organizer Spass haben möchte, geht auch das, mit zusätzlich eingebauter Ladereihenfolge-Beeinflussungs-Möglichkeit).

Alles wird gut...ich erstmal eine Runde RDR2...schönes Weekend:-))

Edited by t.ara
6 hours ago, Aleon777 said:

Just wanted to mention that there are some items that don't have the regular argonian race attached to them, making them invisible. Mostly the piercing is what I noticed but the nipple ropes and plugs don;t have them as well. image.png.f43ecd1b75ed9eb86d0202868f99e19c.png

Okay...trying to figure out what here is described....earliest possible in a next release....don ´t worry I also saw I lost an LONG, LONG list of assets which are inside of ZAP, but suddenly disappeared inside of the CK....LOST...pity-lot of work has to be repeated again...and I am sure that I had made all of that....but it ´s lost.....unavailable....in CK.