ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

28 minutes ago, vigdis said:

I have an annoying problem that seems impossible to solve: The swing on the Tropical Island... 

When a follower decides to use it, the swing stays attached to her, complete with long ropes, no matter what she does, or I try to get her to do. 

It was initially amusing, but quickly became irritating, and finally unbearable. 

What am I to do? I'm ready to permanently divorce her, just to get that swing to go away. 

Who can help? 

That asset is unplayable so it doesn ´t exist inside the AIM. Means that it has to disappear after use and done. It is caused because there is no slot dummy placed and so it is not ejected.  Before a mod with that functions are made, it has to be tested and carefully checked so that NPCs will also get rid of all the assets. OR the modder / quester is simply using a script for unequipping and equipping furniture-assets. This function is optional and to make it work in whole it is important to test it and to watch exactly, which slots have to be ejected after the use. TESTZONE can not always be allowing to solve this for gameplay there. Not the way how I left the furniture-stuff. CAN ´T work all together without further tuning !!!

You can only wait for a first release of a mod, which uses the first stuff with this functions. If you play inside the testzone, such problems HAVE to appear-the swing is PART of her cloth now but it is not playable and not reachable.

The swing has the slot-no. FX61

Thank you t.ara for the sad truth :) 

My favorite follower and I will have to part company, I guess, at least for now. 

I understand Zapworld is not for actual gameplay (yet), but it's just SO fascinating, stimulating, beautiful, it's hard to keep that in mind. 

57 minutes ago, vigdis said:

Thank you t.ara for the sad truth :) 

My favorite follower and I will have to part company, I guess, at least for now. 

I understand Zapworld is not for actual gameplay (yet), but it's just SO fascinating, stimulating, beautiful, it's hard to keep that in mind. 

You will be soon to play the content inside the real tamriel world-a tropic beach maybe can be made also somehow....who knows for now?:-)

And if you know the furniture, which is not working, you leave it out for the follower....I also like to be there...but it ´s everything there so much narrow together - it´s of course very much "fantasty"....I´ll try  (and I wanted that since I play SKYRIM) to build a castle in the clouds.....I remember about some few mods, which tried to do that in the one or another way, but I have some different possibilities to create a place like that with little more emotional kick and with some surprises !!!:-))

Edited by t.ara
6 hours ago, crococat said:

Work fine. Again after new UNP version have FNIS missings but all stuff tested and all animations are ok.

Bad thing is that i cannot use zaz items for fun in game. No normal way to unlock items and no way to detect if they would lock itself.

You switch off inside the MCM menu: restraint-lock = unmarked (off):-)

2 hours ago, Londo101 said:

First of all: The mod is unbelievable! Great!

I can't find the ZAZbreastyoke. It appears in bodyslide, but not in my game. Strange...

i decided to let this idea of a nonsence away from zap-i got once inspired by haeretic but after some month in the past I dropped it. It ´s btw totally unrealistic= nonsence.

You can delete that from BS.

And THANKS;-))..have fun with thebuilding -kits...and more:-)

Edited by t.ara
17 hours ago, t.ara said:

Yes DonQui:-)

While bnubs345 is working on a cloth/restraints-set for SKYRIM-SE for a CBBE HDT-SE Caliente-Body, I want to create a cloth-set for the same body, but for 3BBB, which also has been made by caliente to be fully working as a reference body maybe together or little later with the CBBE 3BA. Anyway do I not offer a body, which is so much complex and I have my problems with that one quite al lot. If you have three different nodes at only the breasts, some assets are very difficult to become realized with the basic form-shape, which is in a crazy way deforming some assets if used in a same or bigger size, compared with the LE-bodies. As the players can use the 3BBB body by caliente  with the FAST SMP and BESIDE the single-node-body, it is fine to have the chance for some clothing to become BATCH-BUILD with the simpler-body with one node only. Means that always the cloth is dictating the way, which technique is being used. This is quite PERFECT for cloth, which is forcing the breast in a different and tighter way, to become less big and not too floppy swinging. At the moment I still think about how I can realize the corsets, as such material is very much static. I need to find a compromise between simply deleting all the bones from such a project or to add an own NEW BONE directly from the middle of the skeleton and add a new parameter-mechanic for it into the smp-info. This would cause a skeleton-edit and an edit inside of the BBP-file as well. And I would also need a weighted BODY for such cloth, which allows a quite easy working to realize such weighed types of clothing at least....you see I stuck in between some important technical aspects.

The more complexer 3BA body has such options already implemented and maybe I can find a more easy way then I have in mind. A SKYRIM SE mod for ZAP 9 is taking a while. Specially, because some furnitures should become remade and being offered, instead of their HDT-PE-content, which is not working inside of SE.

I wanted to offer a SKYRIM SE version of ZAP 9 with the latest version 1.5.97.0(8). But I have no idea how long that is taking. I have ingame clipping on clothing, while inside of Bodyslide is looking everything fine. Every single asset needs to get an own and customized treating. About the breast-ropes until now I have no idea how to make that assets without getting too hard damage of the meshes. I am finally too much new on SE and I struggle around with my ENB-settings for that game. Furthermore is the Creation-Kit not stabil and the FAST HDT is also if it is FAST not working shutter-free, independenly of ENB or Reshade or what else...!!!

About AE I can not say what the people will love to play as a body but I only can guess that the prepared SKYRIM SE ZAP is also working with a AE version, as long it also is supporting SMP in the same way and if FNIS is staying compatible, too. AE seems to have some new options inside of the animation-behavior and it ´s access to the Creation Club content-I do not care about further version-war. It maybe is working or not.

P.S.: that ´s (solved)...also Caliente and maybe the 3BA team have thought about such circumstances and I found what I need as a complete download (caliente): THE UNIBOOB-model (sounds so sweet!!!) and some more knowledge again about bodyslide and it ´s functions. Also max. and min. slider-settings can become generated to have overall limits in the game-anyway do I have to learn that all-this takes a while. And all the functions also support SMP-cloth as well. So it ´s all available and I only have to learn the steps to create the content in a WELL way.

Thanks for the, as always, very complete reply

Having left LE some time ago, as have many others, I'd thought I prob wouldn't ever see this functional, but anything that works for at least CBBE-SMP in SKYRIM SE version 1.5.97 will be fine  ?

Best wishes

DQW

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

i decided to let this idea of a nonsence away from zap-i got once inspired by haeretic but after some month in the past I dropped it. It ´s btw totally unrealistic= nonsence.

You can delete that from BS.

And THANKS;-))..have fun with thebuilding -kits...and more:-)

Oh, ok, I liked it, nonsense or not. I don't care if it it realistic. Anyway, the whole skyrim-bdsm-thing is far away from being realistic, which is good, isn't it? ? 

3 minutes ago, Londo101 said:

Oh, ok, I liked it, nonsense or not. I don't care if it it realistic. Anyway, the whole skyrim-bdsm-thing is far away from being realistic, which is good, isn't it? ? 

ok ok:-)) i try to add it in an update for us:-)

Is the futuristic flying slave transporter also in ZAZ 9? I remember it from your preview screenshots 1-2 years ago but didn't discover it so far on the ZAZ island.

Weird theoretical idea: If you modify arrows to look like clothespins would it this way possible to "shoot" like a dozen or two into a victim and with the right arrow decal settings would this allow us to decorate a slave the way we like with lots of clothespins?

5 hours ago, xboronx said:

Is the futuristic flying slave transporter also in ZAZ 9? I remember it from your preview screenshots 1-2 years ago but didn't discover it so far on the ZAZ island.

Weird theoretical idea: If you modify arrows to look like clothespins would it this way possible to "shoot" like a dozen or two into a victim and with the right arrow decal settings would this allow us to decorate a slave the way we like with lots of clothespins?

no, complete trashed: it was a fine work but not working technically, because of it´s scripting flight: after a while, controls ran to become unusable-all time. And the stuff as a dummy - slave-transporter only, it has been for me too less, and with it´s unique theme/style it was too far away from skyrim. Sadly do most scripted stuff flyers not work proper or ideal. Same we have still here with the riding. Stuff, which is not fully integrated into the animation-engine is simply not really realizable by surrounding with different scipting-methods, even in the case of a clean programming. Sooner or later conflicts do occure. If MUSJE can ´t fix the riding on npc, i´ll also trash that in the next update, soon. Same for the cart-stuff. Horses and carts itself are also far away from working, compared with rdr2, this also is meant to be for the vanilla function, which has been drastically reduced to be simply blend-off as a black-picture-quick-travel. The cart and the roads are not allowing to represent a serious real time travel, in physical way and in the whole way of game-construction. The blend-off has been the best solution to prevent more unserious chaos against the nonsence-producing-skyrim-physic-engine, with it´s terrible behavior. Havok physics is an umbound lion roaring inside of this engine and it´s handling is still scary, randomly and an unexpected happening.

Alternatively for the slave-trader, I brought a last furniture which represents a sitting in a nice position, comparable with the slave-seat inside of that transporter/trader-flyer, which can be placed oudoor or also indoor.

All those ideas and realized stuff by modding has been sadly and mostly it stayed experimental and it is not secure enough to be implemented into a serious gameplay. The function of my transporter can be played by adding the suiting mod to your game-which is sadly also breaking after a while-with same phenomena. I forgot it´s name. Alternatively it ´s possible to fly with wings-and that ´s also from my point of view not ideal. The best flight in skyrim is the enabled flight on dragons which can ´t be done as a pilot, but which is working quite serious and which suits to the game. MY dragon-mod can do that, for example...this is working, I mean. And it is an adventure.

Edited by t.ara
On 8/23/2022 at 12:51 PM, Xiaron said:

Possible mini-bug report, assuming anyone can duplicate it. The bodyslide for the nipple piercings and jewelry doesn't seem to be working entirely right. Several of the silver versions don't actually fit in game, the gold versions do but the SC ones are hovering out in front of my characters nipples by a pretty large distance. Has anyone else seen this? Looking at the piercings in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio seems to indicate they should fit, but in game they don't. If this is just a my setup issue, any ideas how to fix it? (CBBE HDT version)

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.fc748767520b7cbe864e4342f79ca0d3.jpegimage.jpeg.eb6d2a320585ffbf4f05c775251e0b45.jpegimage.jpeg.756ad8c11dbb4bda7be40e377966e42e.jpegimage.jpeg.5cf2afa0ef37aff50bb664b22ed3d7d7.jpegimage.jpeg.ea4c4ac0ab142eddb3c595aed3be4a13.jpeg

image.jpeg.5718741a7d0261cdfe7f7d66c36aa3d7.jpegimage.jpeg.d37cc2c0f862427e9018c0089a01d06c.jpegimage.jpeg.6bc8c27e88da1b849bab58e1a3fe9542.jpegimage.jpeg.416f6ba5cb61bcdf93273d5f44aad065.jpeg

And a minor language issue? Assuming that's supposed to be Vintage Corsage in game like it is in Bodyslide for the English version.

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.9ba4f5ab8185f7ff37be5af544439071.jpeg

Bump so hopefully I can get help with this. @t.ara Any advice?

5 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Bump so hopefully I can get help with this. @t.ara Any advice?

No, those assets can not being "repaired" and have to become deleted. This stuff sadly is not BodySlide&Race-menu-compatible. Otherwise can you play with those only as PLAYER and let the body-weighting-slider of RACE-MENU fully u to 100% and do not equip those assets to NPCs, as they mostly have weights between 100% and less, which will cause the mentioned problems to suit to the skin.

In between I set that slider to about 80% and checked out the whole assets so far:

And this is the list of assets, which are corrupt and do not support a morph of the weighting-slider, inside of race-menu. Any form of repair of it ´s own files which have been created by BodySlide is not possible ("self-healing", by reloading the asset into the project again)-So I see the only way to overhaul this assets is to fully recreate them inside of 3dsmax: Hard to believe but also after a full re-work from out of 3dsmax, the assets do not work how they should. ...LOL !!!

-SC jewelry nipple assets & another cycle-ring (gilden and silver bullets)

-Panty

-Corset & Boots (Latex-file 04 about)

-Kimi Dress (first one only)

-Bra 1900

-Elite Harness

-Corset Long

-Corset Extreme Tight

-Cheongsam Dress

-Barkeeper Mini Dress

-Bitty Girl Outfit

If soon there ´s no solution for this unusual NONSENCE, I will delete those assets from the zap 9 -pack in an update. I´m sorry!

Edited by t.ara
15 hours ago, t.ara said:

no, complete trashed: it was a fine work but not working technically, because of it´s scripting flight: after a while, controls ran to become unusable-all time. And the stuff as a dummy - slave-transporter only, it has been for me too less, and with it´s unique theme/style it was too far away from skyrim. Sadly do most scripted stuff flyers not work proper or ideal. Same we have still here with the riding. Stuff, which is not fully integrated into the animation-engine is simply not really realizable by surrounding with different scipting-methods, even in the case of a clean programming. Sooner or later conflicts do occure. If MUSJE can ´t fix the riding on npc, i´ll also trash that in the next update, soon. Same for the cart-stuff. Horses and carts itself are also far away from working, compared with rdr2, this also is meant to be for the vanilla function, which has been drastically reduced to be simply blend-off as a black-picture-quick-travel. The cart and the roads are not allowing to represent a serious real time travel, in physical way and in the whole way of game-construction. The blend-off has been the best solution to prevent more unserious chaos against the nonsence-producing-skyrim-physic-engine, with it´s terrible behavior. Havok physics is an umbound lion roaring inside of this engine and it´s handling is still scary, randomly and an unexpected happening.

Alternatively for the slave-trader, I brought a last furniture which represents a sitting in a nice position, comparable with the slave-seat inside of that transporter/trader-flyer, which can be placed oudoor or also indoor.

All those ideas and realized stuff by modding has been sadly and mostly it stayed experimental and it is not secure enough to be implemented into a serious gameplay. The function of my transporter can be played by adding the suiting mod to your game-which is sadly also breaking after a while-with same phenomena. I forgot it´s name. Alternatively it ´s possible to fly with wings-and that ´s also from my point of view not ideal. The best flight in skyrim is the enabled flight on dragons which can ´t be done as a pilot, but which is working quite serious and which suits to the game. MY dragon-mod can do that, for example...this is working, I mean. And it is an adventure.

Thanks for this interesting insight.

I think i finally explored ZAZ world completely, it is really wonderful. ZAZ castle would be a great playerhome in combination with the pahe mods imho.

11 minutes ago, xboronx said:

Thanks for this interesting insight.

I think i finally explored ZAZ world completely, it is really wonderful. ZAZ castle would be a great playerhome in combination with the pahe mods imho.

Yes, yes:-)...but in between I can create more better builds-the outside-design could get a little overhaul...it was basically done to follow to the interieur directly, which is totally FICTIVE and based on the movie "Pit and the pendulum"-I also have made variants of the pendulum-room-and I also had something in mind, which never became ready as it took more time to create it....I can look if I find the older meshes again....it was a huge room, round with a dark and big hole into the deep-with endless  prison-cells all settled around a cycle-construction-TOO big for a not optimized project-so I dropped it for ZAP. This part never has been in the movie-but simply an additional dark fantasy of an underground area which should make afraid:-))ggg

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Found a small texture issue with the apple-gag

Reveal hidden contents

texture paths in the nif point to a smim directory. So you´ll get the missing texture if you don't have that installed.

Yes, thank you, this is being fixed and the update 9.1 is working.

After yesterdays showdown with some BS-assets I remade very specific cloth which has been called "Tribal-Cloth" in the past, which did not have a Bodyslide-support in such a way we can do now with the newer versions of Bodyslide. This stuff is SMP-both are and both work all together with the race-menu-body-scale-weight slider very much WELL. COMPLEXER stuff seems to work better, compared with the simple assets, I made before.

I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED !!! (.....about the few assets, which do not work so far)

Anyway is this a fine addition to the existing Jungle-assets, which are already inside of ZAP9.

Pics show an CBBE-HDT-Version.

TESV 2022-08-28 12-14-09-78.jpg

TESV 2022-08-28 12-14-10-48.jpg

TESV 2022-08-28 12-13-38-11.jpg

TESV 2022-08-28 12-13-38-88.jpg

TESV 2022-08-28 12-13-33-85.jpg

TESV 2022-08-28 12-13-31-16.jpg

TESV 2022-08-28 12-13-19-47.jpg

Very SEXY !!!!

New ladders for more better walking/running up and down. Exactly same function like the original one (same collision-ramp). Both also available inside of the CILR building-Kit as well. Textures can also be exchanged with windhelm´s interior or others, as far as needed.

This I have made to get more comfort inside of buildings. It can replace or be used inside of own projects easily. The small stairs are making me angry, often.

I also made some different colors for the whiterun doors in the past, which I find to be perfect to replace and mix with the ALWAYS blue-colors of the interieur whiterun-door with the two wings.

Unbenannt.JPG

Unbenannt2.JPG

24 minutes ago, V-Mann said:

enb-zaz.bmp 5.93 MB · 1 download

Hallo: t.ara

Mir gefällt der Komplete Innenraum von Medieval
Also Die, Texturen und Meshes

Kann man das als MOD Replacers Pack herunterladen.
Oder als MOD Resource pack Herunterladen.

THX

Hallo, nein, ich mache das einfach im nächsten Update für alle...vielleicht als PATCH, dann.

Ups-that stuff is already inside of your download.

Ready for new creations!!!

Diese Teile sind bereits in ZAP 9 vorhanden.

Sofort zum Loslegen bereit!!!

Das ist kein REPLACER, das sind neue Dinge. Damit machen wir bald richtig FUN:-)))

This are no replacer, this is new stuff for new fun;-))

Edited by t.ara

CBBE HDT has FEET which did not react on the ankle-slider inside of race menu....maybe this feet never reacted on that slider???..My installation of the CBBE body was fine....anyway have I now added an ankle-size-function and so this also I transported also to become working with the CBBE-HDT -ankle assets....I have no idea why this was not working. I only prepared the CBBE-feet to get in control with that ankle-slider for suiting to the legs. All the CBBE-HDT-Assets (feet-stuff like high-heels and the long boots are now working slider conform for CBBE-HDT.

TESV 2022-08-28 20-00-16-02.jpg

TESV 2022-08-28 20-01-10-63.jpg

TESV 2022-08-28 20-02-37-17.jpg

TESV 2022-08-28 20-04-27-22.jpg

TESV 2022-08-28 20-04-58-04.jpg

On 8/27/2022 at 11:32 AM, t.ara said:

No, those assets can not being "repaired" and have to become deleted. This stuff sadly is not BodySlide&Race-menu-compatible. Otherwise can you play with those only as PLAYER and let the body-weighting-slider of RACE-MENU fully u to 100% and do not equip those assets to NPCs, as they mostly have weights between 100% and less, which will cause the mentioned problems to suit to the skin.

In between I set that slider to about 80% and checked out the whole assets so far:

And this is the list of assets, which are corrupt and do not support a morph of the weighting-slider, inside of race-menu. Any form of repair of it ´s own files which have been created by BodySlide is not possible ("self-healing", by reloading the asset into the project again)-So I see the only way to overhaul this assets is to fully recreate them inside of 3dsmax: Hard to believe but also after a full re-work from out of 3dsmax, the assets do not work how they should. ...LOL !!!

-SC jewelry nipple assets & another cycle-ring (gilden and silver bullets)

-Panty

-Corset & Boots (Latex-file 04 about)

-Kimi Dress (first one only)

-Bra 1900

-Elite Harness

-Corset Long

-Corset Extreme Tight

-Cheongsam Dress

-Barkeeper Mini Dress

-Bitty Girl Outfit

If soon there ´s no solution for this unusual NONSENCE, I will delete those assets from the zap 9 -pack in an update. I´m sorry!

Well that's strange and unfortunate. I wonder what caused that? Good luck trying to fix it though, those are some pretty items it would be sad to loose.