ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

1 minute ago, SofiaPavlovna said:

Seems @t.ara you not planing loading on other file hosting. Fine, I just keep use 8.0 version. I only left with think what you, sponsored by MEGA for Ad they files hosting trough you mods (just version). Just friendly reminder: there a lot of users don't have subscribe on MEGA.

There´s no subscribe necessary.

Version 8 also is available only on MEGA. The mod can be downloaded in parts, each has 700MB.

2 hours ago, Dweny said:

Is it only for LE or does it work for SE too?

Yes, it works PERFECT, but not everything: HDT-PE-Physics is fully not working (the physics-not zap!!) and so I will remake some furnitures by using rope, instead of chains, later. Those furnitures I also can then offer inside the LE-versions as well.

Later means as soon I have a CBBE PHYSICS (Caliente) version available, created by @bnub345, who is doing this very hard job for nearly 200 assets now, which is AWESOME and another reason to become the maintainer for the SE-version (if he wants!!). That version might also support the caliente 3-boner (3BBB) as well as it is an fully integrated reference-body of caliente himself, which is also working with the SMP-PHYSICS and which can be used parallel or together.

The newer CBPC-physics I will personally not support - means if even you want to play the 3BA-body (acro748), you can do that as soon you can get a release for that body, but I do not support that stuff, which is using that sort of physics. It lacks on different aspects, has to do not at least with it´s technical problems.

Edited by t.ara

I don ´t know how such a nonsence has an ability to be released !!!!! -It´s really a waste of time, specially for beginners who want to do their first hands on Creation-Kit.

Tested and crashing while starting. Cool "mod". Some settings do simply not work (on all hardware-that ´s the problem there).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99796

Such a stuff needs a report-listing and a big trasher on NEXUS to avoid more and more nonsence-stuff, which is copy-pasted- and other "great making-of´s" of older and existing mods, ...that ´s only my personal impression.

If one of you want a working and stabil CK-setting, then you can get mine-send me a P.M.

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

Nothing is necessary of older packs, that ´s another rumour. The crux is here I guess inside of the MO or the overall handling with mods on your system.

I am not moder and dont know much about animations.

But there were no Zaz8 animations folder before Zaz9 and simple Zaz folder is now deleted, so maybe old mods just cannot find their path.

Had started new game with cleared MO install and same result. Only adding simple Zaz animations folder without number helps. It works for old mods even if Zaz8 folder deleted.

Now i have 4 animation Zaz folders (Zaz, Zaz7, Zaz8, Zaz9) with 4 behavior files and all is working. Only bad thing is in overcount of animations, couldnot use some mods.

Also tried manual install both in MO folder and in data stright with same result.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Yes, it works PERFECT, but not everything: HDT-PE-Physics is fully not working (the physics-not zap!!) and so I will remake some furnitures by using rope, instead of chains, later. Those furnitures I also can then offer inside the LE-versions as well.

Later means as soon I have a CBBE PHYSICS (Caliente) version available, created by @bnub345, who is doing this very hard job for nearly 200 assets now, which is AWESOME and another reason to become the maintainer for the SE-version (if he wants!!). That version might also support the caliente 3-boner (3BBB) as well as it is an fully integrated reference-body of caliente himself, which is also working with the SMP-PHYSICS and which can be used parallel or together.

The newer CBPC-physics I will personally not support - means if even you want to play the 3BA-body (acro748), you can do that as soon you can get a release for that body, but I do not support that stuff, which is using that sort of physics. It lacks on different aspects, has to do not at least with it´s technical problems.

Thank you! I never gave much importance to the problem of the chains, I knew that it was difficult to make it work and over time I got used to seeing them broken. It is good to know that you are working on an alternative, I think that replacing them with ropes would be a good option and would look good visually. I even think it would be more immersive.

My ongoing experience of Skyrim, having played it relentlessly since its release, is that one may get it working about 98% perfect, but NEVER 100%. 

In fact, to try for that last 2% is always doomed to total disaster, where everything flies apart, crashes and burns. 

So any mod is going to supply variable results, to varying players, with their varying setups. 

In spite of this, it supplies me with endless interest and fascination, tweaking this, tweaking that, micro-adjusting something else... 

I've completely lost the past two weeks of my life, hobbling about in ZapWorld, bound and gagged, squeezed inside rubber and corsetry, having a generally astonishing time, thanks to t.ara. 

But there's no pleasing everyone, no matter what is done, even when it's free. People being people, etc. 

Sometimes I get the feeling that the game is more real than "real-life", in its honesty of being only a game, while "real-life" is most often, and for most people, also a game, but one where nobody is able to face that fact, and so continue to pretend otherwise. 

I prefer to live my finite lifespan, doing as little harm as possible, on my way from birth to death.

In a game-world such as this one, I am able to: the only damage done, is done to me, not by me, and all of it is symbolic, not actual. 

Thanks again, t.ara. Some of us create, some of us enjoy, while those that are unable to do either, whine and moan about it all. 

When my life is over - and it very nearly is - I'm never coming back as a human, again. 

Best wishes :) 

Edited by vigdis
6 hours ago, t.ara said:

New races coming with the update 9.2 - really? With german descriptions ?- wow !! Maybe I am too old for creating patches....If there are those things inside, what you are describing, I for best stop to mod at once-LOL.

This is something the creation kit will do with non-english settings, sometimes it saves entries as a copy with only the name changed into another language. This also happens to a number of cells that are edited in ZAP 9. The races should not be visible in racemenu if they are not flagged as playable, that's an easy fix. The cells can have the names changed back or just be deleted if you didn't mean to change anything in them. 

"...

Does anyone facing issues: 1)zap furniture that equips device on to the character; 2) equip and unequip zap device which requires key to unlock?

Mine sent character into "collapse" status..." 

Indeed. 

I finally managed to avoid the collapse-state by not running DD, Toys&Love, or anything requiring DD as a dependency. Drastic, but effective. 

The locked items can be removed by console: help "key for" (or use additemmenu), this offers keys for chastity and restraint devices. 

I suggest, though, staying forcibly bound for as long as you can bear it: I did that while trying to find some way to escape, and it added a whole new layer of experience to the experience :) 

It's also a good idea to have access to an npc or follower, so you can ask them to "get these damned things off me". They will. 

8 hours ago, vigdis said:

My ongoing experience of Skyrim, having played it relentlessly since its release, is that one may get it working about 98% perfect, but NEVER 100%. 

In fact, to try for that last 2% is always doomed to total disaster, where everything flies apart, crashes and burns. 

So any mod is going to supply variable results, to varying players, with their varying setups. 

In spite of this, it supplies me with endless interest and fascination, tweaking this, tweaking that, micro-adjusting something else... 

I've completely lost the past two weeks of my life, hobbling about in ZapWorld, bound and gagged, squeezed inside rubber and corsetry, having a generally astonishing time, thanks to t.ara. 

But there's no pleasing everyone, no matter what is done, even when it's free. People being people, etc. 

Sometimes I get the feeling that the game is more real than "real-life", in its honesty of being only a game, while "real-life" is most often, and for most people, also a game, but one where nobody is able to face that fact, and so continue to pretend otherwise. 

I prefer to live my finite lifespan, doing as little harm as possible, on my way from birth to death.

In a game-world such as this one, I am able to: the only damage done, is done to me, not by me, and all of it is symbolic, not actual. 

Thanks again, t.ara. Some of us create, some of us enjoy, while those that are unable to do either, whine and moan about it all. 

When my life is over - and it very nearly is - I'm never coming back as a human, again. 

Best wishes :) 

So it has been the right time for a release and finally for some new locations, using the content of ZAP and adding more beautiness finally. This comment actually showed me to be on the correct way of modding skyrim with one of the best mods which have been ever created, on top of the best team of modders of skyrim: ZAP-framework.

To be honest I also have been interested in feeding DD´s - framework, but in between i don´t be sure if the gamers of DD need more assets as DD is also quite filled up-and it is technically very different. So, for now I will try to create some third-party-mods for ZAP-the beginning is a "Whiterun Unlimited" - mod, which will change the whole city to become GREEN and beautiful, more colorful and I want to edit also the interiors of the houses, as well. It´s also possible, that I will add new houses and some new other assets. Maybe I also create some few new inhabitants there.

And I know that some people dive into the SKYRIM-GAME seriously, also as a replace of their real-life because of different personal circumstances-and therefore it is necessary to offer NOT ONLY restraint-assets and BDSM and only sex-animations. THat ´s what I talk about if I say: the SEXY trees....SEXY nature.

7 hours ago, bnub345 said:

This is something the creation kit will do with non-english settings, sometimes it saves entries as a copy with only the name changed into another language. This also happens to a number of cells that are edited in ZAP 9. The races should not be visible in racemenu if they are not flagged as playable, that's an easy fix. The cells can have the names changed back or just be deleted if you didn't mean to change anything in them. 

We do have a slave-race and a horse-race-that has been for some experiments-but only for the creators-those are not interesting for the gamer. So that ´s correct-but the update itself-no. The races have to become LINKED to some NPCs or to an animal so far I remember. Without a link it has no function and is only another possibility to offer more functions or to have a chance to test a different skeleton or behavior for some functions, whatever. The horse-race may offer a second-saddle-option (for dual riding tests), the slave-race has been made for some riding-tests.

17 hours ago, t.ara said:

Mega has been for my situation always the BEST, in compare with other solutions-I am so sorry.

I can not offer a different cloud, nor can I load this mod into goo.gle.drive, nor onto medifire (I checked all of them) ..and torrent is NOT possible for a work like this.

Okay. But it's will possible in future?

4 hours ago, SofiaPavlovna said:

Okay. But it's will possible in future?

I keep your wish in mind so far-I try to check again mediafire-which version you want to have? CBBE- or UUNP?

Uploading a ZAP 9.2-CBBE-HDT-Full Version to mediafire....single file, 7,54 GB...

I´ll offer the download link(s) in the download-section, later. Mediafire-upload is VERY SLOW............!!!

Edited by t.ara
1 hour ago, t.ara said:

I keep your wish in mind so far-I try to check again mediafire-which version you want to have? CBBE- or UUNP?

Uploading a ZAP 9.2-CBBE-HDT-Full Version to mediafire....single file, 7,54 GB...

I´ll offer the download link(s) in the download-section, later. Mediafire-upload is VERY SLOW............!!!

CBBE please. Okay, try to GoFile service.

Edited by SofiaPavlovna

Version 9.2 UUNP-HDT Full Version (9,359GB) is now in progress/uploading direction,....will also become available by media-FIRE-anyway takes the upload a hour and a verify also takes a while....

Both of this versions can be easily downloaded and then simply being installed by the mod-organizers, if wanted. PLEASE RUN BODYSLIDE for this versions, as I deleted the  target folder of the CLOTHING to spare once again more space for the overall file-size.

As soon the link is available, I´ll again update the version.

9.2 is of course the most complete version with some marginal add-ons and repairs.

A feedback of a working download of this new versions (media.fire) would be nice. If one likes to test that for me.

Edited by t.ara

Both body-versions are now in version 9.2 available by a single-file on media.fire. The links for their downloads are available in the download-section as usual. Please don ´t forget to run Bodyslide and FNIS. The file can be used to be installed directly by a mod-organizer.

FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

How i can fix it? I install mod trough Vortex. Used FNIS and got it. But LOOT told what it's not added and not will work. There my mods what need use fnis: 

Reading ArousedSexyIdles V?.? ...
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...
Reading DDC V1.2 ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading PAHE V5 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack7 V7.00 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack8 V8.00 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack9 V9.00 ...

Alos fresh problem, could it's be old file from v8?

Spoiler

image.png.919f8929f08d4a7adb77de9378129614.png

Spoiler

image.png

But in game all ok. MCM detected ZaZ animation. Look's like LOOT have problem with detecting.

Edited by SofiaPavlovna