ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

I have a little problem now. CDT phenomenon keeps happening when I enter Zaz World. So I want to ask. There will be a hanging hogtie among the furniture you added to Zaz 9. Can I know its base code? So you can summon it to cheat and use it.

Edited by hydra-2000
2 hours ago, SofiaPavlovna said:

How i can fix it? I install mod trough Vortex. Used FNIS and got it. But LOOT told what it's not added and not will work. There my mods what need use fnis: 

Reading ArousedSexyIdles V?.? ...
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...
Reading DDC V1.2 ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading PAHE V5 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack7 V7.00 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack8 V8.00 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack9 V9.00 ...

Alos fresh problem, could it's be old file from v8?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

But in game all ok. MCM detected ZaZ animation. Look's like LOOT have problem with detecting.

The bodyslide errors appear because some stuff is simply not drive-able-but that can be deleted inside of the slider-set-folder...I thought this was fine...problem is, that bodyslide can not clearly create sub-folders-not when I tried to do that-and I did that often enough without success. Uninteresting error-message.

LOOT is a trouble-maker and not serious enough from my point of view-but I have a different point of view, compared with lot of others. What you do with LOOT-allow that thing to manage a load order?...in that case I could not start the game any longer...everything is at once running amok.

2 hours ago, SofiaPavlovna said:

So.... ZaZ finally have same stuff as Devious Device?

DDa has been integrated a lot of years ago into ZAP. A soft dependency was existing between some few assets and so I added that completely with some cool options. And a full male´s set is for that stuff also automatically inside. Those assets use different "code" so that there are no conflicts between DD and ZAP. And KIMI´s dress I added in a different and overworked style. It ´s anyway not KIMI´s dress, it ´s KIMI´s dress:-))-playable and also with some little slow walking in another style again. DD has much more to offer than DDa. It´s the basis old stuff so this would be a pity to leave those assets behind it ´s old age-times. In the past you needed DDa beside ZAP, now you do not.

1 hour ago, hydra-2000 said:

I have a little problem now. CDT phenomenon keeps happening when I enter Zaz World. So I want to ask. There will be a hanging hogtie among the furniture you added to Zaz 9. Can I know its base code? So you can summon it to cheat and use it.

CTD s come maybe from a overloaded system....ZAP is heavy-if before you have some edged phenomena, this not will be too much.

The rope-shibari-hanging furniture is a mix of spawned rope parts and an animation inside of a furniture. This can be only seriously put into the game by using the creation-kit. The animation all alone is not helping here.

I solved the issue with Initialization. Had to disable a few mods like Immersive HUD, Immersive Citizens and a couple more. Now it takes only two minutes of delay. Not a big deal.

I have some new issues\questions tho.

1. How to get those animobjects off the actor (PC, NPC). Rocking Horse, Bondage Pole (what else I can't tell, haven't checked yet)... I couldn't get the Rocking Horse off the Player character after exiting it. Player would keep walking around with that thing embracing his waist. That was hillarious. I had to download from previous save. With the Bondage Pole (the one with spinning wheel) same story, only with the NPC. I asked my follower to use it and after he exited the furniture, the animobject (which is an identical copy of the furniture model) left attached to the actor's body. Disabling\enabling NPC wouldn't help. I guess, that kind of furniture with an animobject "hidden within" works like an SexLab's animobjects, that would only "expire" after the sexlab scene (animation) is over. So, should I have to search for quest stages to make that object disappear? I don't know.

2. How to make NPC stay on a furniture? I ask (command) my follower to use a furniture. But as soon as I cancel from the follower command mode the follower "exits" the furniture with the bindings still on. (The bindings is no problem, because I can take them away via trading menu.)

3. Any news from musje? The riding human functionality doesn't seem to be fully functional. Couldn't get it work yet. Sometimes it says "Can't ride". The other times it's a Player who tries to mount the floor, or mount the air six feet above the NPC he is supposed to ride. Looks pretty much like something's wrong with collision, as if the actors went colliding with each other, pushing each other aside. I wish there was a manual, an instruction how to use that function, because that was the main reason I bothered downloading and installing such a huge mod. I am a huge fan of musje's Ride Sharring mod, I have it installed. Maybe a conflict with that one? Who knows... 

Also the Bull Whip does have animation, but the Bull Whip Dual does not. You may want to check that one.

1 hour ago, slayerus said:

For SE zap 9.2 not work correctly, many errors(hkx files) in FNIS and critical error in Nemesis.

lol-are we here on SE ???

Nemesis is not working for ZAP-will never work.

Here´s a LE thread with LE-downloads.

SE will come soon...:-)

Edited by t.ara

Hmmm...

I installed the uunp 9.2 patch and now I have two MCM zap menus. 

So I copied the patch files, overwrote the main zap9 files with them, and now  have identical sized esm and esp files. 

And my character suddenly loses all ability to move, although she can still jump. Nothing fixes this except loading an earlier save. 

I didn't describe this very well, and am unable to, so may I ask: what am I supposed to do with the patch? Install as a separate mod, overwrite existing mod, or what? 

Nothing could ruin my lovely day at the beach, but it would be nice to get it working as designed. 

Thank you! 

4 hours ago, in'n'out said:

I solved the issue with Initialization. Had to disable a few mods like Immersive HUD, Immersive Citizens and a couple more. Now it takes only two minutes of delay. Not a big deal.

I have some new issues\questions tho.

1. How to get those animobjects off the actor (PC, NPC). Rocking Horse, Bondage Pole (what else I can't tell, haven't checked yet)... I couldn't get the Rocking Horse off the Player character after exiting it. Player would keep walking around with that thing embracing his waist. That was hillarious. I had to download from previous save. With the Bondage Pole (the one with spinning wheel) same story, only with the NPC. I asked my follower to use it and after he exited the furniture, the animobject (which is an identical copy of the furniture model) left attached to the actor's body. Disabling\enabling NPC wouldn't help. I guess, that kind of furniture with an animobject "hidden within" works like an SexLab's animobjects, that would only "expire" after the sexlab scene (animation) is over. So, should I have to search for quest stages to make that object disappear? I don't know.

2. How to make NPC stay on a furniture? I ask (command) my follower to use a furniture. But as soon as I cancel from the follower command mode the follower "exits" the furniture with the bindings still on. (The bindings is no problem, because I can take them away via trading menu.)

3. Any news from musje? The riding human functionality doesn't seem to be fully functional. Couldn't get it work yet. Sometimes it says "Can't ride". The other times it's a Player who tries to mount the floor, or mount the air six feet above the NPC he is supposed to ride. Looks pretty much like something's wrong with collision, as if the actors went colliding with each other, pushing each other aside. I wish there was a manual, an instruction how to use that function, because that was the main reason I bothered downloading and installing such a huge mod. I am a huge fan of musje's Ride Sharring mod, I have it installed. Maybe a conflict with that one? Who knows... 

Also the Bull Whip does have animation, but the Bull Whip Dual does not. You may want to check that one.

The gameplay inside the testzone is not working because of different reasons. All the errors which you have with or without the follower are normal as the slots of the assets are not covered, between the whole furnitures. It ´s not possible, that you can play there-you can test single furnitures, with a gamesafe, which I have-but you haven ´t that gamesafe. Hundreds of time I got into the area and out again, I know what I can do without an error-you do not. Because it is my testzone.

NPCs can not be locked into furnitures, nor can those npcs being arrested into cages. It ´s possible to force them for a while into the FNIS-idles-yes-but without a clean entry-command / state which only is possible by having the animations inside of the havok-behavior (which we do not have with nemesis and FNIS), it is not possible to seriously have NPCs inside - that ´s it. Furnitures work only for the player with a fixed body-scale and moderate shapes (north-race).

My follower stays as long I do not give her another advice inside a furniture. Other NPCs can use the furniture as long they don ´t run into it or if they do it SLOWLY. That ´s the compromise.

If musje is not back in the next weeks, I´ll hope to be able to get rid of riding npcs. It has been an experiment-but I think that nobody in future is preparing this for a quest-mod.

Also here on my system is the riding not working-on your system, it is impossible because there is a different skeleton for females needed. And this skeleton has not been part of my uploads. In the past I was riding on the necks of NPCs, I was riding on different parts of a horse but all that is not working serious enough...same is for the carriage-stuff, mainly because the physics do not work well enough. Standing with a character on moveable-objects is in NO game working well. SO also that jail-carriages were experimental, too. And the scripting the npcs to their seats, imo a complete way of "mechanic". Scripting has to merge/link the functions, but not to create those. That rule has been ignored too often inside of too many mods.

My bullwhip here is working fine...on and with both hands...together or single hand(s).

22 minutes ago, vigdis said:

Hmmm...

I installed the uunp 9.2 patch and now I have two MCM zap menus. 

So I copied the patch files, overwrote the main zap9 files with them, and now  have identical sized esm and esp files. 

And my character suddenly loses all ability to move, although she can still jump. Nothing fixes this except loading an earlier save. 

I didn't describe this very well, and am unable to, so may I ask: what am I supposed to do with the patch? Install as a separate mod, overwrite existing mod, or what? 

Nothing could ruin my lovely day at the beach, but it would be nice to get it working as designed. 

Thank you! 

Patch means you add it with the mod-organizer simply to your mods. If that has happened, the older esm becomes overwritten and the new data is added into the suiting folders. That ´s everything. I think you have a ZAP esp active, maybe-switch that off or delete that inside of the data folder-or switch it OFF with the MOD-Organizer.

And if wanted, you can also delete everything and use the latest upload as a single file and install that one...but check for the ZAP-esp....and delete or switch that OFF.

The biggest problem with ZapWorld is that it's just SO enticing/absorbing, that it's very hard to resist the temptation to go there, and play the game as if it will behave as one expects the rest of Skyrim to behave. 

T.ara has said - in various ways - in his odd version of English, that ZapWorld is HIS test area. It's not for the general use of gamers. If you spend any time there, sampling the wares, you''ll understand why. 

Now, if you'll excuse me, hypocrite that I am, I must hurry back to Zapworld :) 

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

NPCs can not be locked into furnitures, nor can those npcs being arrested into cages. It ´s possible to force them for a while into the FNIS-idles-yes-but without a clean entry-command / state which only is possible by having the animations inside of the havok-behavior (which we do not have with nemesis and FNIS), it is not possible to seriously have NPCs inside - that ´s it.

My follower stays as long I do not give her another advice inside a furniture. Other NPCs can use the furniture as long they don ´t run into it or if they do it SLOWLY. That ´s the compromise.

If musje is not back in the next weeks, I´ll hope to be able to get rid of riding npcs. It has been an experiment-but I think that nobody in future is preparing this for a quest-mod.

Also here on my system is the riding not working-on your system, it is impossible because there is a different skeleton for females needed. 

Well, there is "I'll Take The Display Model" mod to help NPC stay longer on a furniture. I wish it was updated to match ZAP9 tho.

Also I wonder if it's ever possible to edit Follower Command function somehow, like make it so Player's interraction actions do not stop the Follower Command mode quest (quest?), or simply make the Follower Command mode last longer? The most annoying thing is that pressing ~ button, Esc, Tab... immediately breaks the mode.

You really need to get rid of Ride NPC function?? It's the most intriguing and exciting part of your mod. Besides, it looks like it's presence doesn't hurt the rest of your mod.

Besides2, I am sure Musje is already working on improvement.

Speaking of skeletons, I didn't try it with female characters, I tried it with male characters, both PC and NPC. What about male skeleton?

Ugh! I've been looking forward to playing around with this, and today I actually had the time to, but I can't get either LOOT or Bodyslide to work apparently. Loot refuses to run from within MO (I get the error "Failed to inject dll into "LOOT.exe" Failed to access thread context. Please note that LOOT does not support 64bit binaries!") I get no options to chose from when opening Bodyslide and Outfit Studio. Been looking around for solutions for the better half of the day, and now my head hurts. Gonna have to figure this out at some later date.

7 hours ago, in'n'out said:

Well, there is "I'll Take The Display Model" mod to help NPC stay longer on a furniture. I wish it was updated to match ZAP9 tho.

Also I wonder if it's ever possible to edit Follower Command function somehow, like make it so Player's interraction actions do not stop the Follower Command mode quest (quest?), or simply make the Follower Command mode last longer? The most annoying thing is that pressing ~ button, Esc, Tab... immediately breaks the mode.

You really need to get rid of Ride NPC function?? It's the most intriguing and exciting part of your mod. Besides, it looks like it's presence doesn't hurt the rest of your mod.

Besides2, I am sure Musje is already working on improvement.

Speaking of skeletons, I didn't try it with female characters, I tried it with male characters, both PC and NPC. What about male skeleton?

Furnitures are only used in ZAP-other mods use activators or maybe scripts with assets, spawned-or they exchange existing static furnitures and place there a dummy of same kind during the animation-but all the other methods are no furnitures-not in the definition of the skyrim-engine. And followers are the most bad guys to choose for a BD-gameplay. They have always a follower-script in background and they defend the player-if you pull your cane, they help you by also pulling the sword or other stuffed stuff.

STUFF STUFF.

Followers and quests are a different pair of shoes. Followers have some hard-code-definitions I guess...

I believe that MUSJE is NOT busy on zap and on the code as she told me lately, that the functions are all fine-not here on my computer and so also not for you on your computers.  We had long time for improvements for the riding and also for other experiments and now it ´s time to see the facts: It ´s always not perfect possible without creating NEW behaviors into the animation engine, which we can not offer. Nobody can offer that-so what is the problem to stay without that stuff-one great thing happened: swimming in offset restraints-which is fully and very much perfect working...it ´s an amazing integration and a truly perfect addition to a bondage-assets-mod. This has been a 100% win.

Yes the skeletons need to get a saddle-bone to simulate a horse....the npc then is taking the place of the horse with a same locomotion-speed like the horse-and with an additional buffer-bone, the riding can be smoothed like we have it on the horse. If working it´s nice-if not it ´s also not bad....:-))

We had some cool moments in the past with the experiments...that has been interesting and funny...but I doubt that it is a real game-changer. You can also ride on plates in skyrim if you add the correct bones and give a keyword to it: "YOU ARE MY HORSE"  ("isHorse")---LOL...the script mostly is defining, who will become the horse:-))

53 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

Ugh! I've been looking forward to playing around with this, and today I actually had the time to, but I can't get either LOOT or Bodyslide to work apparently. Loot refuses to run from within MO (I get the error "Failed to inject dll into "LOOT.exe" Failed to access thread context. Please note that LOOT does not support 64bit binaries!") I get no options to chose from when opening Bodyslide and Outfit Studio. Been looking around for solutions for the better half of the day, and now my head hurts. Gonna have to figure this out at some later date.

But you know that we have here the MOD for SKYRIM LE now....?

SE-is later following - dll´s are luckily in no mod of mine. I learned that dll´s are version-depending, which is typical a problem of SKYRIM SE.

LOOT ??? - why???

Install wyre bash for skyrim and then install your mods...take a coffee and look a video about WB, add some mods and then you can play SKYRIM:-)) -A small weather-mod, little ENB and done.

2 hours ago, Lamadi said:

I have the legacy edition. So you're saying that the LOOT version I have downloaded is for Special edition? Never heard of Wyre bash before, but I'll look into it, thanks :)

On youtubeee you find a lesson for WYRE BASH, made by a girl-you need to understand to setup the software with it´s folder, do the settings for the ini-file and then you need to unlock the mod-installation-function...takes maybe a half hour...

7z files can be directly dragged and dropped into the installation-menue, you let it to copy the mod into it´s mod-folder, place the mod you installed later inside a folder-LE-mod-collection and then you go to the mod activation window and drag the mod to it´s wished load-order-place...SKYRIM-DLCs-FNIS and SKSE manually, skeleton maybe also manually, some stuff like racemenu, AIM and some others also manually...then Bodyslide, your body, the hairs, the NPC-mod(s) (faces), clothing-mods (replacers)...sexLab, maybe SOS,....FNIS maybe also manually - and so on.

For Skyrim SE, I found a nice page for Clothing (Assets):

https://www.rektasmarket.com/

Edited by t.ara