Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

Just in case anyone interested for a mesh that rigged with XPMS bone. Hope it will save time at weighting stage for a mesh

attachicon.gifcloak rigged with XPMS.7z

yet, I dunno how to mess with the xml hdt plugin or the step to make it for a new mesh.. so I believe at some ppl who have skill here that they will succeed

Thanks for this. I'm gong to put this and the skeleton you posted earlier into the 2nd post of the thread to separate it from the conversation. 

What was the expected use of the skeleton?

np, I just want to show that I support this mod within my capability.. Btw, latest version 10.23 IMO have "too subtle" effect when I tried to jump>jumpfall>jumpland, sprint>stop. Seems previous version was better, just my thought.. but I support whatever u decide

np, I just want to show that I support this mod within my capability.. Btw, latest version 10.23 IMO have "too subtle" effect when I tried to jump>jumpfall>jumpland, sprint>stop. Seems previous version was better, just my thought.. but I support whatever u decide

Like several other enthusiastic jiggle supporters, I hope HydrogensaysHDT will release a livelier version, that is, one with a lot more vertical bounce to the breasts. If he doesn't, would it be possible to affect it with a different body mesh or skeleton_female.nif? I'm thinking about the CBBE++ (BodySlide) clothes and armors, where the steel armor moves much less than the leather.

Tested the new file with a new game, and experienced a CTD almost at the end of the starting dungeon. got repeated warnings regarding physics time >0.2 secs or there about, then got the fatal exception 0x00005 in the log file. Tested a few more times with the same dll and continued to get warnings but no errors. Dropped back to 10-10 version and have had 0 warnings or crashes so far.

I am sorry if this has been mentioned before but I wanted to point out something regarding the "jitter" effect.

If you have a 120Hz monitor and enabling vsync doesn't fix it for you, you need to make it run on 60Hz refresh rate.

For Nvidia users you can do that via the control panel by changing it under the "Display" tab or you could force Skyrim to run on the "Adaptive (half refresh rate)" under the "3D Settings" tab.

I hope this helps.

I am sorry if this has been mentioned before but I wanted to point out something regarding the "jitter" effect.

If you have a 120Hz monitor and enabling vsync doesn't fix it for you, you need to make it run on 60Hz refresh rate.

For Nvidia users you can do that via the control panel by changing it under the "Display" tab or you could force Skyrim to run on the "Adaptive (half refresh rate)" under the "3D Settings" tab.

I hope this helps.

another way to do this is use a frame limiter such as, enb, nvidia inspector, what every amd may have.

Well at least it works for me with my 144 hz monitor.

Another note is that skyrim in general hates any frame rate over 60 as the physics and game engine (for lack of a better description)  get out of sync and cause various anomalies such as random impact sounds, hyper run speed and crashes

So just an update, I got everything working again. Strangely enough I had to roll back to 9-28 before the HDT started working again. I'm really not sure what else I did to get everything working. Looks like you really can solve some things by bitching at them long enough. 

I hope this helps.

Fixed.

I hope this helps.

Fixed.

You fixed the jitter/twitch problem?

can anyone post a link to a video?  I saw the original one where the girl is singin chinese that looks she has cat ears and a black dress, but nothing else.  Oh and the very original one that looked like balloons on a girl.  Just want to see what it looks like now and my pc is dead till i get my mobo.  (using work comp)

thanks if anyone can, just want to see the progress!!

I hope this helps.

Fixed.

You fixed the jitter/twitch problem?

I just ran a quick test of 10-24 without the jitter fix and I'll have to say that it appears to work just fine.

Would anyone like to second and third this finding?

I got some info regarding CTD,

first time I using HDTphysX plugin, the version was 9.28 >> works great and never CTD

- keep updating > No CTD -- saved file A while the plugin is active (9.28)

- ..another version > Update to newer version > No CTD > saved file B while the plugin is active (10.xx)

- Curent version > Still No CTD but I miss the older version jiggling effect > Revert back to 9.28

- Load saved file B >> CTD 100% each time I load it (v9.28 plugin active) - I have 3 save with newer vers than 9.28 and all of them got CTD with v9.28 loaded

- Load Saved file A = Works great !! (v9.28 plugin active)

Is this only happen to me or actually this is a normal thing to happen with this mod. Maybe before we try to update to a newer version, it's better to remove plugin 1st> make save > then load it again with it active

first time I using HDTphysX plugin, the version was 9.28 >> works great and never CTD

- ..another version > Update to newer version > No CTD > saved file B while the plugin is active (10.xx)

- Curent version > Still No CTD but I miss the older version jiggling effect > Revert back to 9.28

- Load saved file B >> CTD 100% each time I load it (v9.28 plugin active) - I have 3 save with newer vers than 9.28 and all of them got CTD with v9.28 loaded

Is this only happen to me or actually this is a normal thing to happen with this mod. Maybe before we try to update to a newer version, it's better to remove plugin 1st> make save > then load it again with it active

I don't know but the plugin write nothing into saves. No forms, no script.

Try to load save B without plugin and check if it'll CTD. I think it may cause by ... High-res Textures Pack, etc?

I hope this helps.

Fixed.

I can confirm that it is fixed and working flawlessly with the latest version, thanks a lot Hydrogensays!

Try to load save B without plugin and check if it'll CTD. I think it may cause by ... High-res Textures Pack, etc?

CONFIRMED after several test (3-4 times each of it)

with Save A (where  v9.28 was loaded)

- No plugin active > no CTD

- Plugin v9.28 > no CTD

- Plugin v10.25 > No CTD

With Save B (where v10.25 was loaded)

- No plugin active > CTD

- Plugin v9.28 > CTD

- Plugin v10.25 > No CTD

I'm pretty sure the plugin is causing CTD since I've never got CTD loading a save before messing with latest plugin.

I hope that help, I'm not using any High res tex pack. The only high (maybe but actualy I compressed it) tex that active was body and face. I think I've read in some forum that a save actually save a state where certain script is active. In this case, Script Extender is more likely a sensitive case IMO.. I don't actually know my self about how it work. Just want to report the case I've met

I only thing i can see that may cause this, is i have seen the module emergency save (or at least try) when there is a major error fault, check to see if you have a save with the same or similar name as the module. (i've seen one albeit it was a .ess.temporary) Another thing xp32, have you looked at the log file for when you ctd during version swaps to see if it gives any info?

Also if its possible for skse scripts to be baked into the save then that is definitely possible. Scripts are always saved into a save so changing script mods often will corrupt your saves.

There is a SKSE.ini tweak you can do that clears invalid script registrations, and i have been running it for a while, and it may be why i havent had issues reverting modules on my saves.

I just ran a quick test of 10-24 without the jitter fix and I'll have to say that it appears to work just fine.

Would anyone like to second and third this finding?

For me the jitter fix was EnableVsync, not WaitBusyRenderer, but it made sense to have both active (suspenders and belt). Disabling both didn't produce jittering, so it seems that's fixed.

That is what I thought too, until I load any of the save files I saved when I used v07-22 and/or v09-28 when inside a particular place (the Woodland Home from BYOH) the game would CTD with any version after that, and even with no HDT Physics plugin at all (It's possible this can happen anywhere else as well, I just haven't seen any yet besides that particular house).

I even checked with most, if not all, the mods either unchecked or uninstalled and I still get the same crash with (the post-v09-28 or no) plugin, so I'm not sure what it is, I just know HDT Physics (or lack thereof) triggers it to happen. Until I can find a fix for it, my character is always stuck with using v07-22 and v09-28 (no option to upgrade or not use the plugin) when I load from, or even want to enter, that house (and that's where most of the spoils are stored!).

I only thing i can see that may cause this, is i have seen the module emergency save (or at least try) when there is a major error fault, check to see if you have a save with the same or similar name as the module. (i've seen one albeit it was a .ess.temporary) Another thing xp32, have you looked at the log file for when you ctd during version swaps to see if it gives any info?

Also if its possible for skse scripts to be baked into the save then that is definitely possible. Scripts are always saved into a save so changing script mods often will corrupt your saves.

There is a SKSE.ini tweak you can do that clears invalid script registrations, and i have been running it for a while, and it may be why i havent had issues reverting modules on my saves.

This may be why, but none of my files where named the same as the emergency save--that save is always named hdtPhysicsExtension, or something similar. Though I have never saved a file where v10-* was active, at least not to my knowledge. But whether or not I did, something is being saved and it's quite possible my save has been corrupted with rogue data.

I also did try to do a clean on my save, by running the ClearInvalidRegistration through both console and SKSE, but that never solved the issue--the problem works the same way.

CONFIRMED after several test (3-4 times each of it)

with Save A (where  v9.28 was loaded)

- No plugin active > no CTD

- Plugin v9.28 > no CTD

- Plugin v10.25 > No CTD

With Save B (where v10.25 was loaded)

- No plugin active > CTD

- Plugin v9.28 > CTD

- Plugin v10.25 > No CTD

I'm pretty sure the plugin is causing CTD since I've never got CTD loading a save before messing with latest plugin.

I hope that help, I'm not using any High res tex pack. The only high (maybe but actualy I compressed it) tex that active was body and face. I think I've read in some forum that a save actually save a state where certain script is active. In this case, Script Extender is more likely a sensitive case IMO.. I don't actually know my self about how it work. Just want to report the case I've met

Are you using a hair with more than 8 bones? It's a bug in skyrim itself.

details:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unofficial-rel-v9-28-newest-minor-v10-25-customizable-boing/?p=532097

Well, Don't worry about it.I know this just happen to me, since I use lot of mod that using SKSE. I just hope I could see v9.28 jiggling in later version. About the hair, need to check it out since I remember making something like that several days ago. for now, I'll using the latest one. Thanks for the reply btw. keep the good work

still no preview vid ? or at last a comparsion video to normal tbbp ?

I made a crappy video showing lively 7-22 footage :) definitely NSFW material.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4kvGPG4ILFesa4OW5t

Bodyslide CB++ (TBBP) body

HDT 7-22

TPPB animations + female animation pack + pretty combat idles used

XP32 skeleton (1.8 or 1.9 I think), skeleton_female_hkx disabled.

http://camstudio.org/

Not the best, but it's free.

Any chance this could be used to do soft physics on cloaks?

Yes.

Using XPMS Skeleton and a properly rigged cloak, it would flow like the one worn by Mojo Jojo.

In that case, someone want to make a patch for cloaks of skyrim?

still no preview vid ? or at last a comparsion video to normal tbbp ?

I made a crappy video showing lively 7-22 footage :) definitely NSFW material.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4kvGPG4ILFesa4OW5t

Bodyslide CB++ (TBBP) body

HDT 7-22

TPPB animations + female animation pack + pretty combat idles used

XP32 skeleton (1.8 or 1.9 I think), skeleton_female_hkx disabled.

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Can you upload that body preset please?!?!? It is amazing!

Archived