Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

BTW... On the subject of how TNB picks which people to be abducted... I sure had a weird coincidence on this last test character. Not only did I get Sorli the builder, but I also got her husband! This is what led me to add the interacting with dismissed companion dialogue for when they are in the same room. Since their (adult) son was a third wheel, I enslaved him with PAHE and sold him to the Fellglow slaver camp :D  (Kelyn the whore didn't stay a "good " character for long)

It's probably a good thing for me that there is no way to detect who an NPC is married to or I would have went down a rabbit hole of creating highly specific dialogue for very unusual circumstances such as this.

Amazing work.. I wonder how far are you going to take this!!

Also will you ever implement ways to go from Good to evil and vice versa like gaining trust after being evil or breaking trust after being good or simply flip flop between good and evil :P.

I like redemption stories so going from evil to good hits the spot but some times opposite will also do it!

9 hours ago, trywhchpmv said:

Amazing work.. I wonder how far are you going to take this!!

Also will you ever implement ways to go from Good to evil and vice versa like gaining trust after being evil or breaking trust after being good or simply flip flop between good and evil :P.

I like redemption stories so going from evil to good hits the spot but some times opposite will also do it!

Thanks.

I'm still working on some ideas for this but I am taking it casual and just for my own enjoyment.

I worked on a Fallout 4 mod for several years. (I worked on it a year before release even) I took it very seriously and it was very successful, but ultimately the project got out of hand, and the pressure of my own self imposed responsibility to those I made it for, started to make it not fun. This mod is ALREADY getting a little out of hand :) so I wouldn't expect... TOO much more from it :). I'd rather work on smaller mods, or move on from Bethesda modding for a while as there are certain hells associated with it. :)  I meant to leave Beth modding altogether, but I got a Quest 2, and with the current mods Skyrim VR is a hell of a drug.

As for specifics. While this mod is fantasy and lets you indulge in being REALLY evil (or pretty nice) . I prefer to maintain a certain sense of realism, to the extent that when you do something so awful to someone, there is no going back. This is why after you first rape them, if you try to backpedal they shut that shit down immediately and break your illusions, and also why in the latest update I made the first few things you say after really gaslighty and still clinging to hope that what you did wasn't really so bad... but it was.  This was to allow for a slightly more nuanced roleplaying experience.

Now as for the converse... I'll consider that... It was only a matter of expedience that led me to make the unharmed Follower remain unharmable, But I also thought someone playing a good character wouldn't want those options always in the way when they have their friend/lover follower. because as much as it is often more fun to write the evil stuff I do very much want it to be a fullfilling experience for people to play this mod as a purely heroic character. I know I have had fun doing so.

I'll give it some thought. And if anyone else has an opinion on it feel free to chime in.

Edited by Tentacus

Got this to work, think was just script lag that made the dialogues not show before as trying again it worked fine after waiting a second or two to re-open dialogue after saying your there to rescue them

Question though, the NPC falling down i assume is meant to be from when you hit/give them a beating? as i managed to trigger that by using the restoration spell heal other which i'm guessing isn't intended

44 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Got this to work, think was just script lag that made the dialogues not show before as trying again it worked fine after waiting a second or two to re-open dialogue after saying your there to rescue them

Question though, the NPC falling down i assume is meant to be from when you hit/give them a beating? as i managed to trigger that by using the restoration spell heal other which i'm guessing isn't intended

Yes. It's to show you when they have advanced a level of discipline (and cause it's cool... lol.)

It's a simple "on hit" detection... so yeah I hadn't considered that... I also basically never use spells like heal that affect those around me so I wouldn't have noticed. If it ends up being a big problem I might try to fix it, but otherwise I'm inclined not to. since I don't immediately know how. I'm guessing I'd have to filter against non harmful spells in some way. 

For now... Use potions :D 

Edit: 

I might be able to fix it by checking akSource against "WICastMagicNonHostileHealingSpells" and similar formlists. I'll look into it and if it works it'll be in the next version, but don't hold your breath. 

Edited by Tentacus

Haha... trying to set up a sexlab script for threesomes in such a way where the positions are applied appropriately... or even predictably is an absolute fucking nightmare. NGL, dagobaking does not get enough respect for AAF. If some animators would actually make some animations for Fallout 4 I'd rather work with it any day of the week.

Update:

I've got offering companion (current follower faction)  sex with your citizen/ NMS follower, in at a basic level. This includes, Just them for free, Just them charging (hey won't be happy to pay) and threesome with you. Since the basic framework is there now I'll also make it so you can pimp to anybody (appropriate) as well before I release this. 

Still needs some work, such as a cooldown system, and a consent system for Citizens/followers who aren't being forced. On top of that I'll have to test with every possible gender combination which will take a while! As I can't stand your typical sexlab mod that just slaps a "do this type of position" tag on (if even that) and hopes for the best... I kinda want it to actually do what I say it will in the dialogue and the fucking framework /animation packs simply won't let that happen sometimes. 

*sigh* I bitch a lot, but there are pros and cons to every framework. which one I prefer depends on what quirk is annoying me at the moment. :D 

Potential fix for healing spells causing "beating" effects is also in but I haven't tested yet.

Jan.thumb.jpg.5f07b5175bb2b6876927246a4c7250f0.jpg   Jan2.thumb.jpg.5e6e5b4fd85b4290f9ea44f736dac5e5.jpg

Forgive me for not putting a permanent facelight on Jan. ? 

Edit: BTW... I am ignoring the sexlab orientation and any kind of morality check for companions, as I figure if the player is asking they WANT them to fuck their prisoner/friend/lover, and to include the check would just create unnecessary friction, IMO...

Pimping to citizens at large will check against orientation as well as gender (like Hardship) since I figure women wouldn't patronize sex workers as often... Everybody cool with that? (For the companions... the rest is just how it will be)

Edited by Tentacus

So I am gonna take a wild fucking guess that sexlab ignores tags that are only 3 characters long. This is the only explanation I can come up with to explain why setting it up to only include, FFM, ACTIVELY telling it NOT to use MMF, and even set REQUIREALL. And it still just plays whatever 3some animation it feels like. I am going to have to get very creative with my tags to get remotely acceptible results and I doubt I can get it perfect. Man this is the shit that frustrates me most about modding.... At least with AAF I could just include my own XML set.

Edit: I might have spoken too soon. I neglected to set the GetAnimationsByTags() actor count to 3, so I think it was ignoring all my tags and just grabbing what it felt like. I have very little experience with sexlab and none with setting up threesomes in it. :) 

I sure hope so cause this has been an incredibly frustrating morning.

Edited by Tentacus
24 minutes ago, Ragsinn said:

Snappy Salute ..thanks for the mod!

Hope you like it

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Edit: I might have spoken too soon. I neglected to set the GetAnimationsByTags() actor count to 3, so I think it was ignoring all my tags and just grabbing what it felt like. I have very little experience with sexlab and none with setting up threesomes in it. :) 

I sure hope so cause this has been an incredibly frustrating morning.

It seems to have solved my major issues. It's still gonna take a while to test all the permutations though..

Edited by Tentacus

Update:

LOL... As usual I am overdoing things... Guys , this pimping feature is gonna be like RPing the bad boyfriend from my Hardship mod... I swear the manipulative gaslighting dialogue in here is something else.

If things work out how I hope, this is how it will work:

If a Friendly/lover citizen is hungry or thirsty and you don't have food water... OR lie about it you will have the dialogue option to suggest that they "help" make some gold. This will go over about as well as you imagine unless they are quite Hungry or Thirsty... Thirsty comes faster) so if you deprive them long enough there will be a random chance that they will agree. Lovers, or those who merely threw themself at you will have a higher chance (consumated or not)

Now here is where it gets overcomplicated...

After they accept you will have the option to ask them how they feel about it. This will give you the opportunity to back out if you change your mind etc... or RP giving a pet talk... After they see their first John you will need to ask them how they feel before they can see another... It's at this point that the mod assigns their disposition towards whoring. Most will hate it, some will like it though. Again you will be able to back out or pep talk... but they will always hold this disposition.

If you are a lover, and they hate being a whore, they will stop consenting to sex with you. This will lead to more opportunities to rape. Letting them stop prostitution instead will restore the status quo (Mainly for my sanity... as adding extra fallout would be hard... lol) 

If you tell them that they have to be a whore afterall whether then never turned a trick, or had hated it, There is a chance they will refuse, which will offer the option for rape or apology.

955736695_Untitled-1copy.jpg.f957166dcd9db9c549d31df9ff424150.jpg

Conversely if you manage to get a non lover who becomes a hooker and loves it, they may become a lover when you give them a pep talk, being so happy with your acceptance that they throw themselves at you.

If you have raped the Citizen, then they can't refuse whoring, and the toggle simply turns the dialogue on and off and adds RP flavor.

The only consensual sex work that carries over to the Follower mode is if they were a Happy hooker, since there is no longer the survival issue of constant hunger.

Anyway that's what I have so far.

Edited by Tentacus

Update:

Got a lot of work done on the prostitution system but I did it in the dumbest way possible so it's gonna be a bitch to test.  This was definiteluy a much bigger addition than expected, so I'm pretty fried. I added soooo much unnecessary bullshit... lol. Might take a day or 2 off before tackling the rest (Basically just the customer dialogue and then an assload of testing.)

Update:

So one issue I've run into with the prostitution is the fact as mentioned before that there is NO WAY to check WHOM someone is married to... That means you can whore someone's wife/Husband to them without incident... Mostly this is gonna be on you to RP responsibly.... BUT If you guys have gotten the same Married characters multiple times playing this (Or just TNB) Let me know and maybe I'll add dialogue (and combat) for a few frequent flers. I know for my part I've had Sorli the builder and Saffir multiple times.

2 hours ago, Arousel said:

Hoffentlich gibt es bald eine German version. Wäre wundervoll

Unlike Hardship this could be translated without too much issue other than the HUGE amount of dialogue. If somebody wants to do it I don't mind, buuuut. They should wait till it's more feature complete. The next update with the prostitution stuff will probably be the last major thing I add... but it adds A LOT of dialogue.

Update:

My brains are about to run out my ears writing all the greets for the Johns... It might have been a mistake to make race and age a factor... lol. Don't expect this update too soon. 

Dunmer.jpg.2e72ff70a5950ab29de57d85eda67d60.jpg   RG.jpg.813d2b94b56f6d4b34b1f26ee1ee929d.jpg

boy.jpg.8253352e343b48807511457641477d4f.jpg   RGM.jpg.17c1adc5db10094cf401f02ea279a9d3.jpg