Notice Me Senpai - A Notice Board Addon

Update:

Still plugging away at the pimping, but damn did this end up a much bigger undertaking than I thought. Glad I never attempted this in Hardship.

You will be able to pimp the citizen/NMS follower to guards, but half the time they won't pay and when they do it's only a pittance... and sometimes this happens:

1844655113_Untitled-1copy.jpg.f814a9beb603a32f9507e673ceea68b9.jpg

I will have a global that controls if the guard dialogue shows up so you can turn it off with a console command to maintain RP compatibility with mods that criminalize prostitution... Not gonna learn how to do Skyrim MCM just for something like that.

1 hour ago, ___ghosted___ said:

is this only guys as thats all im getting 

Just bad luck with RNG. Both the screenshots and videos illustrate it isn't. ?

If you scroll up a bit in the thread you can get a TNB patch that will make it all females if you want.

Is anybody else getting gender inappropriate results from the masturbation option? This has just started happening to me in this playtesting session and it's infuriating. Happens with strapons off or on. Looks like I'll need to rewrite the script to prevent it myself I swear to fucking christ I wish Sexlab could handle such a basic thing better... AAF would never do this. (Unless the scripter actually wanted it to happen).

Edit: It occurs to me that the only thing different with this script since I used it before was changing the SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, to SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(1, which is what it should be I would think... yet it worked properly before. *sigh* seriously WTF?

Before the worst that would happen is that fucking Billyy staff animation that doesn't have any tags that identify it as a prop or magic animation so I can block it -_-.

Edited by Tentacus

Update:

Still compulsively adding dialogue. Added a bunch to your companion... comments about the whore and your good and bad intentions... concerning the latter the Vanilla companion will be a terrible enabler and accomplice. :)  So far testing is pretty fun.

1823820355_ScreenShot213copy.thumb.jpg.f4ce0c0f646bab26ded2af90ad71cb94.jpg

Update:

Back to testing after like 30 hrs of adding dialogue. Seriously I have a disease. The mod is like more than twice as big now. ?

While testing I realized the restraint topic for followers is all fucked up (The one for the citizen prisoner is fine though) It goes straight to hogtie without a choice I have NO idea how it ended up like this I guess this is the downside to creating shit in days long manic creation benders... lol. Anyway that will be fixed in the update but it's still several days minimum out as this will need a LOT of testing.

All that work on the dialogue does make for a pretty new level of conversational complexity between talking to johns, your whore, and your vanilla companion. It's pretty fun.

Chuck.png.13640a702fcafff958dcab69c3278927.png   Manwhores.thumb.jpg.9c916916e8b9da499224a2a3e65d4175.jpg

Very cool mod. Kind of wish instead of vanilla/good, there was "mixed option" where you seduce npc, slowly break their barriers, going from upstanding member of society into depraved nymphomaniac. Similar to Evil path, but instead npcs would be asking player for more and more extreme actions.

Edited by Scroolose

I had no idea that the bondage for the follower was so broken. It must have happened when I added the gagged versions.  I didn't really test it after that it seems. Just the prisoner version. As it is you can't even untie the gagged follower... lol.

Until the update comes out don't try to tie up the after rescue follower.

Edited by Tentacus

Discovering some pretty funny bugs. Because of the way I set up the beating system if you have a follower attack the citizen/NMS follower they will be stuck in a loop of attacking them forever so... ya know probably don't do that :D 

2 hours ago, urbon said:

VR sounds like a lot of fun in skyrim?

You have no idea. It's gonna be hard to ever go back. 

2 hours ago, urbon said:

Love the idea to making as an addon for Notice board.  Noice ??

I've had the idea for years, but only finally made it in a desperate attempt to break the burnout I had with my old Fallout 4 mod, That's the problem with me always letting these mods grow too big. A lot of good ideas lay fallow for far too long, or end up falling through the cracks like my Hospitality mod which even got featured by MxR, but I never finished.

Edited by Tentacus

I think I will add the strip and get dressed back into the Follower. The roleplaying is more important than any minor possibility of confusion with the inventory. Especially since telling them to dress and undress while pimping them is cool as hell.

419310256_ScreenShot253copy.thumb.jpg.914e0c1e446690874d1ab2e1f3b74d79.jpg  709679098_ScreenShot246copy.thumb.jpg.536108984b5c4e3f57cbaa1fc26f3c62.jpg  294531885_ScreenShot255copy.thumb.jpg.d156c57caaec605af96dcadbdcb91a4e.jpg

Edited by Tentacus

I'm taking some advice and rewriting a lot of the positive and negative re-enforcement dialogue... This is especially necessary since you'll now be able to rape your friend/lover followers so the dialogue about them losing discipline while you were away is just entirely inappropriate now. 

Re-reading the dialogue I wrote (I tend to write these things in massive mind destroying days long bursts) I am taken aback at how fucked up some of it is. I always try to bring some black comedy but the oblivious apologetic rapist lines are especially messed up... lol. Anyway I think you'll all be happier with the more streamlined and versatile lines for different RP styles.

Edited by Tentacus

Update:

I've solved the Undress versus Inventory problem by using a 2 global variable tracking system. This way when the player uses Undress, the Inventory option becomes disabled. Likewise if the player sets the follower to have a naked (Torsoless) outfit. by using the inventory the undress option will become unavailable until the player re-equips a torso item on the NPC. This should prevent any major conflicts, and have the best of both worlds.

I also added more wrists bound dialogue and made it so they can no longer masturbate when wearing a zaz Chastity belt.

798763747_ScreenShot263copy.thumb.jpg.1592047385de81d199a2bb0ff42fcd8b.jpg   1258300511_ScreenShot264copy.thumb.jpg.8284d76e2d786dfacd6dc9a91e338f3b.jpg

Update:

Adding a whole-ass cuckholding system on top of a whole-ass prostitution system when the mod is currently semi broken and it will take like a week to test what I've already got just shows you that I am a smoothbrain who has learned NOTHING since Hardship. *sigh*

That said let me just say... This cuck system... which I have yet to actually playtest... It's gonna let you be a real Gaston if you know what I mean. 

Treason, Lies, and Happenstance: Disney: Revisited

Edited by Tentacus
On 8/10/2022 at 2:31 PM, Tentacus said:

Update:

Adding a whole-ass cuckholding system on top of a whole-ass prostitution system when the mod is currently semi broken and it will take like a week to test what I've already got just shows you that I am a smoothbrain who has learned NOTHING since Hardship. *sigh*

That said let me just say... This cuck system... which I have yet to actually playtest... It's gonna let you be a real Gaston if you know what I mean. 

Damn, keep it up! :D

On 8/10/2022 at 5:31 AM, Tentacus said:

Update:

Nazeem's not gonna like this. :P

The mod is perfect, even the writing is pretty good and I'm not usually into these type of mods. Ton of different lines that make npc feel "alive". It's way more fun and feels more "personal" than similar slavery mods.

What I would also add ( if you want to go even more crazy, then regularly) :

- occasional different responses based on npc class/profession/faction ( farmer, merchant, etc) and race

- Affection stat, as addition to Discipline. So after abuse, you can take more positive version of certain type of action ( at least by dialogue indicated). There are already lines that do exactly that. Imo, it's more interesting and fun way of corruption, give and take, than always using force. I think I remember Rocco Siggfriedi that one time royally got pissed on the set with some actors during filming of BDSM scenes, who could only act like brute thugs.

So an npc will eventually enjoy it more and more ( basically three paths: love, fear, lust)

- Additional ways to increase discipline other than just beating ( there are already lines for it, like reprimanding npc). With beating it would naturally increase faster, while if you do it too often, npc would fall unconscious or try to run away and alert the guards. 

- Separate orgasms compatibility

1 hour ago, Scroolose said:

- Affection stat, as addition to Discipline. So after abuse, you can take more positive version of certain type of action ( at least by dialogue indicated). There are already lines that do exactly that. Imo, it's more interesting and fun way of corruption, give and take, than always using force. I think I remember Rocco Siggfriedi that one time royally got pissed on the set with some actors during filming of BDSM scenes, who could only act like brute thugs.

Yes... having violence the only path to discipline is an unfortunate side effect of me trying to keep the systems simple. It's precisely because of all the random dialogue permutations that I probably won't be trying to add such a system. You'll simply have to RP it and pretend your Gaslighting is doing the job :) I also really didn't want to paint the evil player as anything but an abuser so while there might be BDSM trappings this has nothing to do with BDSM.

Anything is possible though. I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for the compliments. 

Edit: and of course 2 seconds after saying I wouldn't... I started working on it. I am such a mark. Just manage your expectations.

Edited by Tentacus