Do you think that the folks here on LL will make sex possible in starfield?

4 hours ago, BBTBBN said:

Do you think that the folks here on LL will make sex possible in starfield?

Sure, but the game isn't out for a year. Then get ready for 6 months of weekly patches breaking every thing. So in mid 2024 you might start seeing decent mods for it... so, it's a "who cares?" for me at this point. It's two years away.

47 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

We wont have to wait till the creation kit before someone mounts a dildo to the pilots seat of the player ship, and likely fuzzy dice will be Day01 Mod.

Lmao

I imagine it's gonna be garbage like Fallout 4's sex engine
And that's no disrespect to creators of AAF, as i'm sure they're just working with what the game allows them to do

I do have faith for the tiddy and pwossy mods though.
HOWEVER, i'm still expecting them to have the same shortcomings as Fallout 4's system
As we can see in the gameplay footage, it's gonna have the dreaded tri-weight system that Fallout 4's character creation has.

On 6/20/2022 at 1:08 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Strange that everyone knows the name of the site that shall be nameth not. :classic_ph34r:

Is it Hastur, Hastur, Has...

47 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

"Good vibrations!"

(It's an ollllld DOA reference)

And a song by the Beach Boys, way older still :classic_smile:

No doubt there will be sex mods produced if possible, assuming that mods are not locked to a MS/Bethesda curated site and they release a CK

Edited by Slorm

Would probably depend on who volunteers to take the job. I still remembered the blunder that was Fallout 4. I don't wanna start a fire here, the user in question only made some few extremely buggy mods & people were upset when the quality wasn't up to snuff.
But then, I also remembered the awesome potential the proto sexlab frameworks had until it disappeared, along with all the actual rape mods. I'd like for that to return, but seeing how the Americans went silly with their silly agendas, I'm not counting my breath anymore.

Edited by Lyman the Lunatic
1 hour ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

Would probably depend on who volunteers to take the job. I still remembered the blunder that was Fallout 4. I don't wanna start a fire here, the user in question only made some few extremely buggy mods & people were upset when the quality wasn't up to snuff.
But then, I also remembered the awesome potential the proto sexlab frameworks had until it disappeared, along with all the actual rape mods. I'd like for that to return, but seeing how the Americans went silly with their silly agendas, I'm not counting my breath anymore.

We're not all bad ? 

Wait till Tod Howard gets a load of where this is really going to go....

TITs, Trials in Tainted Space.

image.png

Just need TrophiHunter to import his IKAROS Android into the game, that'd rock.

And maybe a Slime Girl race mod!

Edited by Gameplayer
2 hours ago, Popo07 said:

I expect to be James Tiberius Kirk ,and say "Too hell!" with the prime directive, Whilst enslaving 996 planets of green and anthropomorphic alien women.

Depends on the timeline, Kirk might have to kill Spock to get at that tail first.

On 6/22/2022 at 10:12 PM, Lyman the Lunatic said:

awesome potential the proto sexlab frameworks had until it disappeared

Care to elaborate? The only sex thing I remember from the olden times was Animated Prostitution.