56 minutes ago, Sirgod said:

Hi, Love your work. 

I was curious, if I could beg ya to make some Thigh Tats, that mirrored the style of Cane marks. (  I think that's the name of the pack) . F)4 and Skyrim has great whip mark stuff, but nothing that I have found yet, for the thigh area, just below the buttocks. 

If not, I fully understand, and thanks for your time.

Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying the mod! I'm not really interested in doing injuries or bruises. I just want to keep this mod focused on body writing. Sorry!

• blahity changed the title to Sexy Supplemental SlaveTats (Now with Over 200 Tats!)

Cool It's good to have a theme that has a tattoo for each body part. I'd Prefer to have a themed set for most parts before any new themes.     

I'm having a problem getting the Top Back "Sleeping Dragon Testimonial" one to show and the Top Boob Right "Play with my Tits"

You already got a few (like that cock slayer one) but here is some more for -Sex crazed- 

"Beware of Slut" "Will fuck anything with a dick" "you're going to fuck me whether you want to or not" "sexual predator" "Hide Your Husbands" "Certified Sex Ed Teacher" "get that dick in me now!" "holes for cocks" "I'm a Rapist" "I Will Rape You" "Beware of Rapist" "Caution: Known Rapist" "I Fuck Bandits to Death" 

Imma stop now. Some could use workshopping so take whatever.  I've already suggested to much. 

Edited by Midnight Blues
On 10/10/2022 at 11:25 AM, blahity said:

Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying the mod! I'm not really interested in doing injuries or bruises. I just want to keep this mod focused on body writing. Sorry!

I can completely understand and respect that. Keep up the great work!

1 hour ago, Midnight Blues said:

Cool It's good to have a theme that has a tattoo for each body part. I'd Prefer to have a themed set for most parts before any new themes.     

I'm having a problem getting the Top Back "Sleeping Dragon Testimonial" one to show and the Top Boob Right "Play with my Tits"

Do you mean the tattoos don't show up after being selected, is way out of alignment, creates purple skin, or something different? If its not showing up it might be a typo in the json file that I need to fix.

EDIT: Yep, ad_sleepingdragon3.dds has a typo and is spelt ad_aleepingdragon3.dds in the json so that's why it isn't displaying. Has anyone noticed any other tattoos that aren't popping up?

Edited by blahity
More Information Available

Some revisited and new Ideas for This time with suggest placements

Stomach below/public?: I Want To Wake Up Full Of Cum

Stomach R/L: Please Fuck Me Awake              Nothing Like Waking Up To A Creampie

Thigh Lower: Will Spread On Demand           Sleeps Best When Cum Filled

Inner Thigh: Whose Cum Is This!          Thieves Pocket            Thieving Pussy     

Hip Front: Fill Her Holes When Asleep          Womb Capacity Reached           Membership Required  

Hip: Sleeps Best With Cream Filling

Anywhere: Stretch My Holes For More Storage

Pubic: One Size Fits All

Edited by Midnight Blues

Hahahaha I just had an Idea I had to type out!

either on the back/front or maybe lower thigh

"I used to be an adventurer like you then I took a Penis(dick,cock,giants dick/cock?) in the(my) Vagina(pussy,twat,cunt)"

I think I like non-italics a one best but IDK. "dick in the pussy", "giant's penis in the vagina", and "cock in my cunt"  are real contenders.

If you Can't settle for one feel free to at a couple. It's a really funny quote.

If you Put this in stomach above you could put some follow ups on stomach L/R/Below. These could come latter or not at all. I Just wanna see that famous quote as a slave tat.

"Now I'm a Bandit's Cum Dump" "Now I'm the Local(public?) Cum Dump" "Now I'm a Useless Slut(whore)" "Now My Vagina is Ruined" "Now I've got a Prolapsed Uterus"(funny enough there is a Prolapsed Uterus mod)

Maybe To Continue the Theme

Pubic: "Weak Point(with 1-3 arrows)"

Inner Thigh L: "Sorry! giant destroyed this hole"

Edited by Midnight Blues
15 hours ago, Midnight Blues said:

"I used to be an adventurer like you then I took a Penis(dick,cock,giants dick/cock?) in the(my) Vagina(pussy,twat,cunt)"

What do you think about:

Used to be an "Adventurer" then she took a guard's huge cock in her cunt.

For the first part of the "Arrow to the knee" tattoo? Its just the old meme is tough to fit and be readable because its so long. This way it seems like the guard got the last laugh.

EDIT: Going to do two versions of this one. One in first person and another in second person. The second person one is going to look stamped on while the first person one is going to look handwritten.

Edited by blahity

Thinking about a "Personality Swapper" Rune. Feel free to throw any personalities you'd want as apart of the tattoo into the ring.

Here's Some I'm tossing around: Drunk Bimbo, Eager Dominatrix, Loving Wife, Shy Submissive, Loyal Maid, Honest and Descriptive, No Modifications, Normal but Uncontrollablly Aroused, Proudly Defiant but Desperate

Edited by blahity

So I'm the next update I'm working on (sporadically cause college is picking up) is going to include some back-of-thigh tattoos and a new jumbo Upper+Middle Back tattoo. I began working on them and then thought "The Dragonborn has a lot of sex, but she doesn't get much feedback" which lead me to my next idea: Gathering "Reviews" from the forums!

I'm working on a "Positive Reviews" and a "Negative Reviews" Upper+Middle+Lower Back Tattoo and thought you guys and gals might like to contribute some reviews for "The Dragonborn's Erotic Skills!" So feel free to join the fun and contribute! Here's a few things/ideas to keep in mind:

• Try to keep them reasonable in length (won't be able to fit a paragraph long review and still have room for others)
    • The font size for the reviews are going to be big enough to be readable from a decent distance
  • Feel free to contribute as many as you want! I can't guarantee I can get all of them to fit but I'll try!
  • Feel free to specify a style of font if you so desire (rough, jagged, fancy cursive, big bold letters, etc)
  • Free free to specify a rating (out-of-10, out-of-5, in stars, as a percentage, whatever you want really)

It'll be a while before the update is ready, but I'm sure it'll be a great one!

Some quick examples:

Positive Review:  "Outlasted every guard in the barracks for an entire weekend 5/5!" "All I had to do was lift up my skirt and she put her tongue to work! 100%" "Made my frigid wife cum like a slut over and over! Wife loves her new 'Mommy'!" "My Horses were ornery for weeks until this bitch drained 'em dry! 9/10"

Negative Reviews: "Couldn't even take my entire cock down her throat! 0/10" "Terrible at cunnilingus, only entertainment came from letting the dog use her. 0 Stars!" "Whore kept saying 'Go Slower!' so much it gave me a migraine! Stay Away!" "I'm glad 'the dragonborn cums' but I sure wish I could have!"

Edited by blahity

Maybe you could put a name for the review giver like 

"Bitch was unresponsive after initial use" 1/5 -bandit

or

"This kind whore let me fuck her" 5/5 -beggar 

"This slut is letting anyone fuck her right in the street" 5/5 -3rd fucker

Also maybe some that imply rape. 

"Kept screaming "no!" and "don't cum inside"" 1/5 

"Bitch fought us but we got her in the end. Best hole I've used in a while. Going to let the horses have a turn now" 5/5 -bandit leader

maybe some with continuations like 

"Bitch fought us but we got her in the end. Best hole I've used in a while. Going to let the horses have a turn now" 5/5 -bandit leader

then under it 

"Found this bitch passed out on the side of road. Her holes gaping and stuffed with cum. At least it was free" 1/5 -merchant

Some extra ideas

"Wife came home full of someone's cum" 0/5 -husband

"Jackpot! This is one tight slut" 5/5

"This whore is great for business" 4/5 -inn keeper

"Whore took my cock balls deep!" 5/5

"Cunt was still tight after being used all night!" 5/5

"This pussy is loose. Must be all the dicks she's taken" 0/5

Here's some of my ideas:

"Has given Master heaps of children, good slave wife"
"The best daughter a father could ask for"
"Good fuck but she kept resisting"
"Only good at being a slut and nothing else"
"Broke Easily, nothing but a flesh light now"
----
not of the theme but would be cool to be added
"Breeding Cow"
"Pregnant Cows give more milk"
"Stallion cock, broke her mind"

Fantastic mod, thanks! Glad to see more options for lower back, I noticed there was a pretty big gap there. Some more tattoos for hands and arms would also be great if you are looking for ideas, especially ones that are positioned on the hands so you can see them while in first person mode are pure chef kiss

6 hours ago, Midnight Blues said:

Also, It says this updated a few hours ago on 10/30/22 but the last update log is 10/12/22 what changed in the notes. Oh wait there is this bottom line.

UPDATE: Fixed a spelling error in the json file that prevented a specific tattoo from being displayed. Works with SE or LE

Is that what changed 10/30/22 ? 

I did update the description and fix one or two spelling errors, but I didn't update the file.

Great mod, would love to see more on the face if you're looking for new ground - demeaning scrawls as well as symbols. There was a mod that had 'Cock Sucker' written on the charecters lips that's been deleted now. Pretty much about as humiliating as it gets to have that on a persons face!

NEW POLL IS UP!

I'll just quote myself if you haven't heard about this yet:

Spoiler
On 10/29/2022 at 12:45 AM, blahity said:

So I'm the next update I'm working on (sporadically cause college is picking up) is going to include some back-of-thigh tattoos and a new jumbo Upper+Middle Back tattoo. I began working on them and then thought "The Dragonborn has a lot of sex, but she doesn't get much feedback" which lead me to my next idea: Gathering "Reviews" from the forums!

I'm working on a "Positive Reviews" and a "Negative Reviews" Upper+Middle+Lower Back Tattoo and thought you guys and gals might like to contribute some reviews for "The Dragonborn's Erotic Skills!" So feel free to join the fun and contribute! Here's a few things/ideas to keep in mind:

• Try to keep them reasonable in length (won't be able to fit a paragraph long review and still have room for others)
    • The font size for the reviews are going to be big enough to be readable from a decent distance
  • Feel free to contribute as many as you want! I can't guarantee I can get all of them to fit but I'll try!
  • Feel free to specify a style of font if you so desire (rough, jagged, fancy cursive, big bold letters, etc)
  • Free free to specify a rating (out-of-10, out-of-5, in stars, as a percentage, whatever you want really)

It'll be a while before the update is ready, but I'm sure it'll be a great one!

Some quick examples:

Positive Review:  "Outlasted every guard in the barracks for an entire weekend 5/5!" "All I had to do was lift up my skirt and she put her tongue to work! 100%" "Made my frigid wife cum like a slut over and over! Wife loves her new 'Mommy'!" "My Horses were ornery for weeks until this bitch drained 'em dry! 9/10"

Negative Reviews: "Couldn't even take my entire cock down her throat! 0/10" "Terrible at cunnilingus, only entertainment came from letting the dog use her. 0 Stars!" "Whore kept saying 'Go Slower!' so much it gave me a migraine! Stay Away!" "I'm glad 'the dragonborn cums' but I sure wish I could have!"

I'm over 50 new tattoos for the next update! Some tattoos are from you guys or are inspired by your guys suggestions, in addition to some of my own ideas. Think people will like the new areas on the body being covered by tattoos!