38 minutes ago, Midnight Blues said:

Wonderful more tats are always welcome!!! If your still interested I'd love to see more denial style tats with crossed out stuff for more parts of the body. You've got great ones for inner thigh, stomach below, stomach pub, lower back, and mid back kinda. I'd really like a good hip front and thigh upper ones. like for front hip could be

(Please! Stop).... (I'm not a whore)             and the other side could be          (stop fucking me) ....(Raping/Fucking Me)(filling me with cum)(using me as a toilet)(pissing in me)

upper/back thighs:  (stop using me as a fuck-toy) (My womb is not an Incubator) (I'm not a walking dick-warmer) (Keep your dicks out of my pussy)  (My cunt can't hold all your cum)

(Your Cock is Too Big Pull-Out!)   (My Pussy Isn't a public toilet)  (stop pissing in my cunt!)   (My pussy is a temple)

I know some of those are more internal urination fetish but whatever.

Always happy to write more, especially if people recommend spots they'd like them to be. Sometimes I have to change the lines to make them fit the area. I'm not interested in doing scat or watersport tattoos because its just not something I'd enjoy writing, sorry!

@blahity Hi, and thanks for this awesome mod! This is by far my favorite batch of tattoos. 

I currently have a PW who is collecting all the hold tats, and noticed Winterhold is using the Whore of the Realm tat (I was going to headcanon giving her that after she'd amassed each individual one the 'honest' way). Is there a way I can fix that?

Figured out how to open .dds files, and sure enough, same texture for both! Is this intentional?

Edited by vladeemer

@vladeemerIs the tattoo from my mod or PW? I know that the author of PW made his own tattoos, including the whore of the realm tattoo. For mine I altered a dragonborn symbol and added words to make mine. Given how slavetats works and that each of our tattoos is in a different folder it shouldn't be replacing one with another.
Are you using PW 1.25 or 1.24? 1.25 is a bit buggy.

Also new update dropping in a bit!

New Version Uploaded!

Really Happy with the new tattoos! Especially the new Full Back "Cumguzzling Waitress Menu" (shameless self-congratulation done!), hope that inspires a new mod, I'd go to that restaurant! As usual if any problems occur please report them here so I can fix them asap.

If you have any tattoo ideas that you'd like to see or if there was a tattoo that you really wanted that I haven't given a reason for not including, feel free to suggest it again as I may have forgotten it!

On 11/11/2023 at 6:24 AM, Midnight Blues said:

Wonderful more tats are always welcome!!! If your still interested I'd love to see more denial style tats with crossed out stuff for more parts of the body. You've got great ones for inner thigh, stomach below, stomach pub, lower back, and mid back kinda. I'd really like a good hip front and thigh upper ones. like for front hip could be

(Please! Stop).... (I'm not a whore)             and the other side could be          (stop fucking me) ....(Raping/Fucking Me)(filling me with cum)(using me as a toilet)(pissing in me)

upper/back thighs:  (stop using me as a fuck-toy) (My womb is not an Incubator) (I'm not a walking dick-warmer) (Keep your dicks out of my pussy)  (My cunt can't hold all your cum)

(Your Cock is Too Big Pull-Out!)   (My Pussy Isn't a public toilet)  (stop pissing in my cunt!)   (My pussy is a temple)

I know some of those are more internal urination fetish but whatever.

On 11/11/2023 at 11:29 PM, Midnight Blues said:

One more I have stuck in my head recently is for the upper back: "STOP ramming your dicks in my cunt every time I bend over!"  or  "Stop ramming your cocks balls deep in my pussy every time I bend over"  

It's going to bug me all day if I don't write it down. 

Not hating but what is the idea between the "don't do this / do this (corrected)" tattoos? Like what is the sequence of events people are imagining, does the PC write those things on herself for some reason and then someone else crosses them out? Does the same person write it and cross it out? Is it supposed to be a transcription of what the PC is saying?

4 hours ago, blahity said:

@vladeemerIs the tattoo from my mod or PW? I know that the author of PW made his own tattoos, including the whore of the realm tattoo. For mine I altered a dragonborn symbol and added words to make mine. Given how slavetats works and that each of our tattoos is in a different folder it shouldn't be replacing one with another.
Are you using PW 1.25 or 1.24? 1.25 is a bit buggy.

Also new update dropping in a bit!

Thanks for getting back to me. Yeah, now that I look at it the tattoos are on the PW side, so that's where the issue is. My bad!

1.24 btw; he just used the same texture for both Winterhold & Realm tats. Maybe because who in their right mind would whore in Winterhold? lol

On the upside: new tats! Thanks again ^^

3 hours ago, Jimi123 said:

Is there a way i can see dds files in general? google isnt really that usefull on tools -.- or preview all tatoos? without applying them again and again ... ?

3 hours ago, vladeemer said:

I found paint.net opened these without any additional plugins needed

Paint.net is the tool that I use to make these tattoos. For the font I found some on dafont.com.

6 hours ago, Midnight Blues said:

Nioce stuff! Love the update. 

Thank you! Glad you enjoy them!

1 hour ago, TheOverlady said:

having some struggles.... Downloaded original sex tats since an olderpost here said its needed, alr have the reqs. and when i boot up the mcm for slavetats is there... but its empty.
Any idea you know whats going on?

in the mcm menu did you click the "update slavetats" button?

since the mod i've been looking  for is gone, and you're taking suggestions, I was wondering if we could get a lips tattoo of "Public Toilet" or something similar? it goes well with an expression's mod I have that forces the mouth open.  It's rare to find slavetat packs that have facial tattoos

1 hour ago, onlyvayne2 said:

I cant seem to find the Archwhore Rules tat for upper back like in the pics, There is one that just says you "you asked to be the archwhore"

I redid a bunch of the upper back tattoos awhile ago because I got a few complaints about the font's small size and legibility.

On 11/22/2023 at 3:07 PM, blahity said:

I redid a bunch of the upper back tattoos awhile ago because I got a few complaints about the font's small size and legibility.

Ah ok thanks I thought I had installed it wrong. 

I would love to see Necromancy be added to the crime list as well as the Archmade of Winterhold brand from the arms be also on the forehead.

I've aslo been using this Devious Cuirass Mod for a follower and I don't think there any any packs that include and Dwemer of Construct references so some tats related to that would be neat to see.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Love the mod! If you are still taking requests I have a few I can think of. I'd also love to see more referencing edging/denial!

* Edged X Times
* Edge only
* Edge me!
* Longest edge X (multiple times crossed out, replaced with longer ones)
* X Served Today
* Banned from cumming
* Make her beg to cum
* Lick here (pointing to pussy)
* Naughty girls get punished ❤️
* Only good girls get to cum
* I ❤️ cock
* Hero whore
* Ask to hear my shouts!
* Tavern Property
* Free Drinks! (On breasts)
* Keep locked up! (Pointing to pussy)
* Tie me up!
* Toy Tester
* (Electric ruins on nipples/pussy)
* Consent not required
* Keep on leash
* Snap my collar!
* Keep gaged when not in use (On chest, pointing to head)
* Sit Here (Face)
* Free Seating (On chest, arrow pointing to head)
* Cock Warmer (Pointing to pussy)
* (Kiss marks on breasts/butt/face/pussy area)
* (Random tally marks. Could add context to other numbered tattoos near by)
* I don't know who came more, me or her!
* She makes sexy sounds when you throat fuck her
* Cock Cleaner (Arrow pointing to mouth)
* Splash zone (Inner thigh/lower belly)
* Plug after use (Arrow pointing to butt or pussy)
* Keep Plugged (Arrow pointing to butt or pussy)
* She's tight! (With the reply: Not anymore ❤️)
* Wish my wife's ass/tits were this nice!
* Full (Arrow pointing to butt or pussy)
* (Measurement line going up belly from pussy, the higher up, the bigger the score)
* Pull my tail! (For beast races)
* If possible, X shape pasties over nipples

Sorry if that's a lot, or a bunch are already added. Haven't looked through all of the existing ones. I'm sure I could think of more eventually though lol.

Edited by GL00

@blahity I think we were all blindsided by that update lol. There were some funny reviews left on steam because of it. I just reverted my files to the old ones, its pretty easy to do, even for a dummy like me! Not sure how much it affects actually making mods though.
You can choose whichever ones you vibe with. But if I had to select my favorites from that list, they'd probably be these ones:

* Times Edged (surrounded by tally marks)
* Banned from cumming
* Only good girls get to cum
* Hero whore
* Tie me up!
* Plug after use (On thigh pointing to pussy, or butt cheek pointing to butt)
* Keep gaged when not in use (On chest, arrow pointing to head)
* Sit Here (Forehead)
* Free Seating (On chest, arrow pointing to head)
* (Kiss marks on breasts/butt/face/pussy area)
* Cock Cleaner (On face, arrow pointing to mouth)
* (Measurement line going from pussy up the belly, the higher up, the bigger the score)
* Pull my tail! (On butt cheek, with arrow pointing to tail)

The ones without specific locations can be put anywhere honestly. They are just funny/kinky comments, not really referring to anything specific. Most the ones on the head don't translate that well to my Argonian anyways though. I use Argonians - High Polly Head, so overlays get a bit fucky, but I like the ideas anyways.
Is MME referring to Milk Maid Economy by chance? If so, I'm curious how stories implement into it. If not, I am always looking for more kinky mods to download lol.

On 12/6/2023 at 6:29 PM, blahity said:

@mastert3318I'm not sure, right now all the tattoos are positioned using the female body. I'm not sure what they even look like on a male body.

They actually look pretty decent. Some are kinda weird like the ones that go on the pubic area but that's because they're partially covered by the penis. But otherwise they are positioned pretty well. I could maybe get some screenshots if you want some visual examples.

• 1 month later...

Could I bring the idea of full stomach tatoos optimized for a high-value belly node, directly or indirectly referencing themes of pregnancy and/or inflation?

One theoretical example: College Eye centerpiece with text "experiment/ in progress" above-below? Maybe coupled with peripheral tats for pick-and-mix?