12 hours ago, RoxDox said:

This is a pretty good pack. I've noticed some of the tats seem exceptionally small. For instance the "PW Volunteer" that goes on the arm.

I had to make some small just to try to either limit distortion or to add variety in sizes between tats.

• 3 weeks later...

Just announcing that after a lengthy break I got the drive to work on another update! If anyone has any tattoo requests, feel free to speak them now!

On 8/19/2022 at 12:34 AM, RoxDox said:

This is a pretty good pack. I've noticed some of the tats seem exceptionally small. For instance the "PW Volunteer" that goes on the arm.

I'll see If I can expand them without too much issues.

5 minutes ago, Garfieldcat said:

Glad to see you back at it!
Always great to have some more tats :)

Any chance for some sub tats for feet and face??

Probably not feet, I couldn't find a good balance between size and readability.
I can make some more face tattoos, would you prefer more on forehead or placed on cheeks and such?

17 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

What do you mean by this? Slavetats has always supported as many overlays as your NiOverride allows, and 1.3.7 (released almost a year ago) added the ability to see all of them in the MCM.

Nvm it turns out I was using an old version of slavetats, honestly not sure how that happened because I got it working previously on an older modlist.

Something for Devious Followers would be quite nice! One idea would be a tattoo version of the whore sign: DF_SignTown.dds ("Whore! 50g a use, ask my owner"), or tats relating to other deals.

Some  other ideas I had:

"Ask me about my piercings" (for the stage 3 piercing deal)

"This slut is not allowed clothes. If found wearing any, please strip her naked." (Stage 2 slut deal)

"If I'm not covered in cum, please donate!" (Stage 3 Slut deal)

"Slut in need of cum! Ask Owner"

"Mobile Washroom" (Tape gag deal)

"Mistress is all I get to taste"

2 hours ago, Aldid said:

Something for Devious Followers would be quite nice! One idea would be a tattoo version of the whore sign: DF_SignTown.dds ("Whore! 50g a use, ask my owner"), or tats relating to other deals.

Some  other ideas I had:

"Ask me about my piercings" (for the stage 3 piercing deal)

"This slut is not allowed clothes. If found wearing any, please strip her naked." (Stage 2 slut deal)

"If I'm not covered in cum, please donate!" (Stage 3 Slut deal)

"Slut in need of cum! Ask Owner"

"Mobile Washroom" (Tape gag deal)

"Mistress is all I get to taste"

Any particular place you'd like the tattoos to go? 

I won't be able to do much this weekend, but I should be able to get a new version out in a couple weeks.

19 minutes ago, blahity said:

Any particular place you'd like the tattoos to go? 

I won't be able to do much this weekend, but I should be able to get a new version out in a couple weeks.

I generally prefer the back and stomach, where you can see them and they can be made large enough to read, although ass cheeks and face/chest can work well too!

6 hours ago, blahity said:

Any rune shape you'd like in particular? Something more lore friendly (like from a particular school) or something else?

You are doing great work, i totaly trust you!

If you want ideas, maybe a triskel with "sperm tank curse", "breeder curse rune", "cum toilet curse", "don't waste sperm", something like that!

Well, had some inspiration strike and am up to 42 new tattoo ideas for the next update. So far the pack has new tattoos for anal-only slaves, thigh jobs, cum inflation runes, some devious follower tats, some haikus, some challenges (i.e "I only cook for men who can fuck me until I pass out!") and some chastity-belt-to-stay-virgin tats.

Since some categories are getting bigger now I'm probably going to sub-divide some groups into their our categories for ease.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got some ideas for some thief based marks that'd I love to see. All above Vagina or close to it. 

Thieves Pocket (or maybe Hidden Pocket) (with an solid arrow pointing to vagina) 

Thieving Bitch (maybe underlined?) (under that)  check inside before using (or fucking, or raping still not sure best wording there)

Stuff Found Inside(or Currently Containing/Inside) (underlined)(maybe different wording like Stolen Goods, Items Inside or something)   (under that) Coins, Rings, Necklace, Spunk, Eggs, Carrot, Bugs (anything that you could think of fitting inside maybe one for actually stolen stuff and one for Funny things like spunk and carrots) 

edit: oh and maybe (Thieving Pussy) with or without arrow. Although I do love body writing arrows. 

Edited by Midnight Blues

Just an update so people know whats up. The update is still coming but I got hit by the surprise update so I'm waiting until I can actually run the game again before updating. I usually do any final adjustments when I'm taking screenshots. This update will get the mod to pass the 200 tattoos mark!

Glad this mod still getting updates. I said this before but more thievery related marks would be awesome. whatever you think of would be great. If you still care here's a couple more ideas I've thought of. "Cavity Search Required" "Lockpick Storage" "Thieves Guild Treasury" "If Caught Stealing Please Rape Me" "Kleptophilia" 

Other Stuff (somnophilia) -------

"Free Use When Asleep" "Sleeping=FreeUse" "Please Refill Womb When Asleep" "Times Used This Night: IIII II" "Heavy Sleeper (maybe some comments around this like Husband Doesnt Know tat)" "If asleep please leave money after use"

"Slept In Stables Woke Up Stuffed With Horse Cum" "Animals Use Me When I Sleep Outside, Rapists Use Me When I Sleep Inside" "Woke Up Full of Cum" "Woke Up With A Cock In Me" "Please Stop Raping(using, fucking) Me In My Sleep" "Don't(with the n't crossed out) Fuck Me When I'm Asleep" 

Denial Type -------

"Please Don't Use My Wet Pussy" "My Vagina Isn't A Cock Sleeve(pocket, warmer)" "Not A Fleshlight" "To Tight For Your Cock" "My Pussy Isn't A Cum Dump" "Don't Rape Me Whenever I Bend Over" "Just Because You Can See My Pussy Doesn't Mean You Can Use It" "My Panties Where Stolen" "Me Sleeping Doesn't Mean Free Sex" "If I'm Being Raped Please Help Me!" "Don't Cum Inside, I Don't Want To Be A Mother" "Why Am I Always Getting Raped" "Defeat=RapeHer" 

"I'm Not A Cum Receptacle" "Please Don't Rape Me" "Stop Raping Me!" "Bending Over Is Not An Invitation To Fuck Me"

Free Use ------

"If You See A Hole, Stick You Cock In It!" "24/7 Use (arrow to vagina)" "Young, Dumb, And Full Of Cum" 

To be honest these are just random ideas so if you use them or take inspiration from them great, if not that's fine. I just needed to get the thoughts Written down. Seriously feel free not to use any.

Edited by Midnight Blues
7 hours ago, Midnight Blues said:

Glad this mod still getting updates. I said this before but more thievery related marks would be awesome. whatever you think of would be great. If you still care here's a couple more ideas I've thought of. "Cavity Search Required" "Lockpick Storage" "Thieves Guild Treasury" "If Caught Stealing Please Rape Me" "Kleptophilia" 

Other Stuff (somnophilia) -------

"Free Use When Asleep" "Sleeping=FreeUse" "Please Refill Womb When Asleep" "Times Used This Night: IIII II" "Heavy Sleeper (maybe some comments around this like Husband Doesnt Know tat)" "If asleep please leave money after use"

"Slept In Stables Woke Up Stuffed With Horse Cum" "Animals Use Me When I Sleep Outside, Rapists Use Me When I Sleep Inside" "Woke Up Full of Cum" "Woke Up With A Cock In Me" "Please Stop Raping(using, fucking) Me In My Sleep" "Don't(with the n't crossed out) Fuck Me When I'm Asleep" 

Denial Type -------

"Please Don't Use My Wet Pussy" "My Vagina Isn't A Cock Sleeve(pocket, warmer)" "Not A Fleshlight" "To Tight For Your Cock" "My Pussy Isn't A Cum Dump" "Don't Rape Me Whenever I Bend Over" "Just Because You Can See My Pussy Doesn't Mean You Can Use It" "My Panties Where Stolen" "Me Sleeping Doesn't Mean Free Sex" "If I'm Being Raped Please Help Me!" "Don't Cum Inside, I Don't Want To Be A Mother" "Why Am I Always Getting Raped" "Defeat=RapeHer" 

"I'm Not A Cum Receptacle" "Please Don't Rape Me" "Stop Raping Me!" "Bending Over Is Not An Invitation To Fuck Me"

Free Use ------

"If You See A Hole, Stick You Cock In It!" "24/7 Use (arrow to vagina)" "Young, Dumb, And Full Of Cum" 

To be honest these are just random ideas so if you use them or take inspiration from them great, if not that's fine. I just needed to get the thoughts Written down. Seriously feel free not to use any.

These are some great ideas, thank you! I'm still updating everything but progress has been slow because of the GoG updates and my college has been keeping me busy. Since the mods are starting to get updated I can get these tats started. I might just skip the screenshots this time and just give every tattoo the once over in game.

On 10/8/2022 at 9:15 AM, helltron67 said:

Hello, i was wondering if you do a special whole body tattoo?  with specific tattoos?

I prefer modular tattoos for the customization aspect, but if you're looking to make 1tattoo out of existing ones it would be easy enough. One problem area for me is the ass since there is a big seam that runs diagonally through each cheek on the body texture. That makes it a bit tricky to get large words to line up well.

Edited by blahity

Hi, Love your work. 

I was curious, if I could beg ya to make some Thigh Tats, that mirrored the style of Cane marks. (  I think that's the name of the pack) . F)4 and Skyrim has great whip mark stuff, but nothing that I have found yet, for the thigh area, just below the buttocks. 

If not, I fully understand, and thanks for your time.