Thank you for the nice words! I've been looking at doing some neck tattoos so some shorter tattoos would be perfect for that spot. I've never really face tattoos that much, I'm never really happy with how they turn out so I end up starting over, or I apply them and my character's skin tone or make-up makes them look weird. But there's a it will be easier for necks and no tattoo mods I can think do anything there.

A happy side effect of going back and redoing some of the older tattoos was that some of the earliest ones I did were in black and not gray making them impossible to color. (whoops!) Hopefully that solves issues for some of the tattoos that weren't coloring properly that people were reporting.

On 3/15/2023 at 11:12 PM, blahity said:

New version is up! It primarily an update for a lot of older tattoos I wasn't happy with anymore because of the font style or font size.

Going to start working on a "secret" back of the neck tattoo that you can keep track of (or make up) stats on. For example "Knocked Up XXX Times" "Assaulted Sleeping XXX Times" "Sold by Spouse XXX Times" "Birthed XXX Soulgems" etc. Feel free to throw in any shortly worded stats you think I should add.

Some ideas:

"Denied for X days"

"Orgasm free since dd-mm-yyyy"

• 3 weeks later...

I've got two suggestions I'd love to see. 

Lower Back: "please don't rape me" 

anywhere you want: "Most Used Cunt In Skyrim"

I'm thinking you could do some sort of achievement like tats in the future if it tweaks your fancy.

edit: LoL I just had an image of the dragonborn slapping her belly yelling "this bad girl(pussy/cunt) can hold so much cum" like that advertisement. 

maybe a tattoo saying: "lets see how much cum can fit in her womb" or "This Pussy Holds So Much Cum!"

Edited by Midnight Blues
  • 1 month later...

I hope you add a series of tattoos that are the opposite of your Dragonborn ones. As in "I'm the Dragonborn's whore" as opposed to "I'm the Dragonwhore".

-"I'm the Dragonborn's fuckslave/cocksleeve" is a good candidate

Some suggestions in the same vein

-"The Dragonborn owns my pussy, but you can use everything else"
-"Clean after use, or you'll join her -Dragonborn"

And defeating the Thalmor is always fun

-"The only "more" my Thalmor pussy needs is more cock"
-"The only way I'll accept Talos as a god is if you fuck me stupid"

And some generic ones

-"I can't complain with your cock in my mouth"

-"We gave her a safeword, but she wasn't listening"

Join The College "Sexploration" Program! We Have:

-Enchanted Peircings
-Mind Control Roleplay
-Levitation Sex
-Horny Atronarchs

Edited by Eladano
Typo

Kept you waiting, huh?

New version up! Added 21 more tattoos.

I've been busy with life so haven't had the time to update this in awhile. I tried to make neck tattoos work, but they always came out looking terrible and small. Decided to give up on them and add some more variety to the existing areas instead. I've been told that there isn't a lot a lesbian variety in the tattoos, which I'm happy to correct! The only problem is my knowledge of sexy lesbian slang is low and anytime I search for more info all I seem to find is derogatory/hateful words. Feel free to contribute any ideas into the pot.

Oh and I guess its pride month too. Happy coincidence.

Edited by blahity
  • 2 weeks later...

@blahity Thanks for taking my suggestions under consideration (and implementing some).

I've got more suggestions, but I didn't want to come across as overbearing or ungrateful. Should I dump them here, or should I limit myself to the ones I think are good?

EDIT: I reviewed the rest of the topic to prevent duplicate suggestions, and it appears my concerns were unwarranted. Keep up the good work.

Crime Tattoos: You could probably add in any number of crimes as just one word. I also like the idea that they are "former" criminals, having been reeducated through slavery (or a guard barracks gangbang). These would probably be Chest, Arms, Stomach, and Back tattoos, so that the populace can see them. Good candidates for templates/non-handwriting style fonts. Please at least do "Lollygagging", it would be so funny.
-"Former ______"          -"Bandit"        -"Necromancer"        -"Thief"         -"Traitor"       -"Rapist"       -"Lollygagger"      -"Thalmor"      -"Stormcloak"        -"Legionnaire"      -"Murderer"     -"Assassin"     -"Corrupt Official"       -"Racketeer"       -"Loanshark"       -"Smuggler"         -"Beggar"     -"Kidnapper"     -"Poacher"       -"Stalker"

-"Convicted of ________" using the above (Banditry, Thievery, Thalmor Sympathies/Collaberation) could work better. Also allows for :     -"Counterfeiting"       -"Trespassing"       -"Public Intoxication"     -"Lollygagging"        -"Unlicensed Prostitution"        -Unlicensed anything, actually (hunting, fishing, weapon-bearing, solicitation, adventuring, dungeon-delving)

I like the idea that the punishment for "unlicensed prostitution" is "mandatory prostitution", perhaps some "By decree of Jarl" for that.
-"MANDATORY WHORE Report Any Refusal To The Nearest Guard"

-"Attention Jailer: Repeat Offender, Punish Accordingly"            -"Warning: Prone To Violence DO NOT UNTIE"        -"Known Smuggler, Search Thoroughly"       -"Property Of City Guard: Return To Barracks If Found"

Some more Vampire themed tattoos would be cool (Volkihar themed ones are further below).  -"Vampires drink more than just blood"      -"Make me happy, and I won't bite"        -"Coin buys me for an hour. Blood buys me for an evening"         -"Vampire sluts drink cum, not blood!"        -"Caution: Vampire DO NOT REMOVE GAG"      -"Vampires drink anything"       -"Young body, Decades of experience" (with positive/negative reviews)        -"Stake my pussy"         -"Fangs make the blowjob more exciting"            -"Cold pussy feels better"         -"Warm up my cold pussy"

Some Faction vs Faction stuff would be nice. As far as I know, there's only the one civil war set. (Could also count Imperial Comfort Unit?)
-"Hot Thalmor Pussy win the war to get more"           -"Captive is to bear children until it exceeds her kill count"          -"True Nord Relief Station"            -"(Prisoner is deemed sufficiently) Attractive. Deliver to Shimmering Isles"         -"Welcome to the Thalmor Embassy"            -"I renounced Talos, now they let me cum"         -"Knock me up until I accept Talos"        -"I'm addicted to the taste of High Elf pussy"

-"Werewolf Hater. Doggystyle only until she changes her mind"       -"Werewolf Bait. Keep Horny, Do NOT Allow Climax"         -"I joined the Silver Hand, now I'm a breeding bitch"     -"I joined the Silver Hand, now I wear silver cuffs"

-"I stood up to vampires, now I'm their thrall"          -"I like being bitten"     -"Master drinks my blood, I drink his cum"     -"Surrender, and I'll drink your cum instead of your blood"       -"If you can read this, you're my next thrall"            -"Dawn-whore"         -"Vampire Hunter turned Vampire Fucktoy"        -"Lick my pussy clean, or my fangs end up between your legs"    -"Vigilant with a Vampire Fetish"       -"Stendarr Slut"

-"Dawnguard Certified Docile: Feed Daily"          -"Interrogation Underway: Troll Sex/Semen Only"             -"Reward good behavior with blood vials"          -"Volki-whore"              -"I will never bite again"

-"You have until sunrise to prove yourself"          -Rules of conduct for a cooperative vampire

And some Lesbian/Femdom stuff:
-"If you can read this, ______________"      -"start licking"       -"you're my plaything"            -"I left your blindfold off"         -"get on the bed"          -"get on your knees"            -"start begging"

-"Lap it all up" (inner thigh)     -"Slit Spanker" (hand)    -"Clit Flicker" (hand)      -"Ass Slapper" (hand)            -Fisting metrics (forearm)

-"Sit on my face, I work well under pressure"              -"Girls Get Discounts"              -"Takes Anything But A Cock" (arrow to pussy)           -"Queen's Throne" (chest, arrow to face)         -"GIRLS ONLY Boys can watch"

I would love to see advertisements for the remaining inns/businesses of Skyrim. Especially the Silver-Blood Inn with "Money Buys Anything", or "Dibellan Trained Whores".
If it's annoying to come up with a different tagline for each inn, it might be fun to play into that: "Warm Beds, Warm Mead, Warm Girls", "Warm Beds, Strong Mead, Eager Girls", "Soft Beds, Good Mead, Warm Girls" or the exact same advert, just in a different order.
"Warm whores for cold weather" comes to mind as a genuine suggestion.

I'm a bit lacking for this category, I'll come back after visiting the unsupported businesses in game.

Lastly, some gold digger style tatts would flesh out the mod. "If you have to ask how much, I'm too expensive"   "Money is the fastest way to a girls heart"   "Shiny rocks get me wet"    "Buy me shoes, and my legs spread"   "Fill my coin purse" (with review "pussy only fits 15 Septims")

Edited by Eladano
Dingus didn't read the thread
2 hours ago, Eladano said:

@blahity Thanks for taking my suggestions under consideration (and implementing some).

I've got more suggestions, but I didn't want to come across as overbearing or ungrateful. Should I dump them here, or should I limit myself to the ones I think are good?

Go right ahead, I enjoy getting suggestions! I won't promise I'll be able to do all of them. The list of my own abandoned tattoo ideas is long. Some tattoos I don't do because they're too long, too similar, don't fit the space, are too "not something I'm interested in doing", or are added to my ever-growing list of "maybe someday I'll get to it" tats.

All right, I have some more inns. Also, I was editing my earlier post while you responded, its a big block of text now.

Dead Man's Drink: mostly based off of Narri saying "Shor's bones, a handsome man in Falkreath!"

-Shortage of handsome men. Come visit, and fill that hole.
-We're not dead lays! We'll leave you dead tired!    -Call us "dead lays" and we'll leave you dead tired!

-Handsome men at Dead Man's Drink get free service!

Winking Skeever: a fair number of Bard's College members visit.
-Get lucky with a bard. Get lucky with several.

-College girls looking to pay tuition, give them your tip.
-Take a bard to bed, make her sing.

Vilemyr (Ivarstead): Where do all those bear pelts I give to Temba go?
-Best bear-skin blankets in all of Skyrim
-Customers who donate bear pelts get free service

Four Sheilds (Dragon Bridge): The owner is a former barmaid and widow, and not-Ysolda is learning the inn trade (seriously, why did Bethesda give them the same voice actor)

-Lonely inkeep and her slutty apprentice available at Four Shields Tavern
-Horny Widow Eagar Apprentice

Moorside Inn: Inkeep is Failon's wife, and she seems bored. The Orc could appeal to females
-My husband doesn't care what happens here. What can we get away with?
-Ladies: The Orc does not shut up until you sit on his face.

Edited by Eladano

I've got some new categories done up for stomach tattoos (Above and Below, so you can mix and match) for the Faction War and the Vampire War.

I've Redone the Top Boob tattoos to be more of a semi-circle, mostly because I didn't like the way the original were.

Edited by blahity
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd love to see some more resistant based tattoos. like "Please stop (keep) raping me!" or "I don't want a baby don't cum in my pussy" maybe stomach left or right or below and above. maybe "I'm the Dragonborn not Dragonwhore" "Rape makes her tighter" "Stop using me as a cum sock" "just because I'm leaking cum doesn't mean you can add yours" 

CumDump use

1. Remove plug from hole

2. Insert cock and thrust repeatedly

3. Shoot cum when fully hilted

4. Replace plug to stop leaking

Edited by Midnight Blues

I've been playing with the Fill Her Up mod and one of the options is to make the amount of cum inside slow your character. I'd like to see a tattoo that says something like that. "I can't run with all this spunk in my cunt!" or maybe "pump spunk into her and she cant run". or something involving encumbrances. like "I can't run because I'm enCUMbered" or "To much cum I can't carry a weapon!", "My cunt/pussy/vagina is to enCUMbered to run" , "fill this bitch up so she can't run" or "Stop filling my holes I'm overencumbered!".

"why can't I carry my weapon anymore!" with some helpful people telling her its because all the spunk they pumped into her various holes. cause your full of my cum bitch. cause we filled your baby room with batter. cause your drowning in cum. 

Edited by Midnight Blues
  • 4 weeks later...

Right now I'm going through some older tattoos again (mainly the front hips and arms) to change their font to a matching higher resolution as the newer ones. I'm slowly cutting off all the fonts with serifs. If anyone has any tattoo ideas feel free to lay em on the table.

Happy Starfield Launch Day!

I wanted to put out this update before the game came out and my attention would be focused on that. Check out the patch notes to see the new tattoos! Some of them are older suggestions that I finally took the time to add in a way that I liked. Enjoy!

Hey man big fan of your mod!

I was wondering if there is a way you could make this work for racemenu? Simply for ease of use since slavetats gets really weird with too many tattoos.

If not is there a way i could do that myself?

Hope you continue the great work ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, sared13 said:

HI. ❤️ this mod. is there a way to remove/fix tats from it aka the civil war ones. I use rape tattoos whit this mod and  they keep turning my NPC neon red. 

Are you using the LE version? It shouldn't be turning your entire red.

6 hours ago, sared13 said:

I'm using Sexy Supplemental Slavetats 1.13 SE. I wonder if it have something to do with Rape Tattoos Continued mod I use?

It may be a bad download, so far you're the only one who has reported this issue with the SE version. The other times its been reported for the LE version is when I mess up converting them and have to upload a fix.

Wonderful more tats are always welcome!!! If your still interested I'd love to see more denial style tats with crossed out stuff for more parts of the body. You've got great ones for inner thigh, stomach below, stomach pub, lower back, and mid back kinda. I'd really like a good hip front and thigh upper ones. like for front hip could be

(Please! Stop).... (I'm not a whore)             and the other side could be          (stop fucking me) ....(Raping/Fucking Me)(filling me with cum)(using me as a toilet)(pissing in me)

upper/back thighs:  (stop using me as a fuck-toy) (My womb is not an Incubator) (I'm not a walking dick-warmer) (Keep your dicks out of my pussy)  (My cunt can't hold all your cum)

(Your Cock is Too Big Pull-Out!)   (My Pussy Isn't a public toilet)  (stop pissing in my cunt!)   (My pussy is a temple)

I know some of those are more internal urination fetish but whatever.