1 minute ago, Jbet said:

I might be dumb here, but I'm not seeing any new tats in slavetats from this mod. you just install and they should be there right?

Yes and no. After installing a new Tats pack you usually use Slavetats Ad/Remove Feature in it's mcm, after that they should be accessible. Sometimes it works without it, tho maybe that's why you are confused a bit

16 hours ago, subman109 said:

Open slavetats and apply it manually, or you can try and make a preset file for RapeTattoos if you want it to occur naturally 

and how do i open it and i dont see a mcm

Edited by Stoned3000
26 minutes ago, vowalo918 said:

I might be dumb, but the LE version doesn't work in LE for me, my character just goes purple :/

Really? It should be working just fine, I haven't changed anything about how I made the tattoos since the last version. Have you tried redownloading and reinstalling it?

EDIT: Is it any tattoo that causes issues or specific ones?

Edited by blahity
1 hour ago, allthemods said:

I noticed there was an update, but the name says it's for LE? Just making sure that I'm understanding that right.

It's a bugfix for LE, I didn't save the textures in the correct format so LE users were getting purple bodies when using the tattoos.

This wasn't an issue in the SE version.

43 minutes ago, Kuzukuzreia said:

Im sorry if this question is stupid,but how do i use them?,i donwloaded it and installed it via vortex,but idk how to find to use them,or that i maybe didnt have the mod that required to use it,if so please tell me,thanks

Download Slavetats and its requirements, install this mod, inside Slavetat's MCM Menu click "add/remove tattoos". Then choose what tattoos you want.

On 7/11/2022 at 4:00 PM, Kuzukuzreia said:

Ah i see,thank you so much

I don't know if you know this but I thought I'd share it anyway. In your skyrim/data/skse/plugins folder you can edit the skee64.ini from Racemenu to increase the number of body overlays, which will increase the number of tattoos you can have. The default is 6, I set mine to 48 and my game runs fine. If you update Racemenu you will need to change the value again.

20 minutes ago, Garfieldcat said:

Thanks for the updates! :) 
Glad you'd added face too! Hoping to see even more tats for face... and maybe some for feet in the future as well? :D 

Thanks!

Yeah, there will definitely be more. The biggest issues are always find areas that work well with tattoos and having the tattoos be distinct enough to be read at a distance.

These are awesome! Any mods that apply them? Like if the PC becomes a student in the College and has had a lot of sex, she can have the rules tattoo appear? Also, how high can I make the number of body slots? I want the tattoo's to be readable.

Edited by Lisette11
42 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

These are awesome! Any mods that apply them? Like if the PC becomes a student in the College and has had a lot of sex, she can have the rules tattoo appear? Also, how high can I make the number of body slots? I want the tattoo's to be readable.

Currently these mods have to be applied manually, unless there's a mod that adds random tattoos I'm not aware of.
I set my overlays to 48 and haven't run into any issues. I set them up to use specific spots so not many of them should overlap.

1 hour ago, blahity said:

I set my overlays to 48 and haven't run into any issues. I set them up to use specific spots so not many of them should overlap.

What about if I use slavetats made by someone else along with yours? Will those also not overlap as long as I don't put them onto the same lot?

2 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

What about if I use slavetats made by someone else along with yours? Will those also not overlap as long as I don't put them onto the same lot?

I tried to make the mod play nice with Tramp Stamps but as this mod has been updated I've expanding it some areas that mod covers too. For example I made a lot of the stomach tattoos because it was difficult to predict what Tramp Stamp stomach tattoo would cover what area of the stomach because there wasn't a lot of consistency between the tattoos.

Feel free to experiment and see what you like.

Edited by blahity
  • 1 month later...