Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

@morgananinuala

You might have fun trying to get permission from Alien Slof for porting anything to skyrim not sure if they allow porting or not I do know they will not give permission to convert any of their stuff if it is going to be converted to female which is what they stated for oblivion.

If the outfit was female I would just tell you to follow my tutorial on porting oblivion files to skyrim but since it's a male armor the body would have to be converted to female first.

Not sure why you qouted yourself but half of that silent hill outfit is a daz studio piece the skirt I think is from the pyramid head mod from oblivion. The other outfit I have no clue on.

I quoted myself to add more to the post. A request for ports from Silent Hill: Book of Memories.

As for conversions, there are female meshes in the Jaffa, Kree! mod already, and unfortunately I can make neither head nor tail of any of your tutorials, otherwise I already would have done so. 

And, it'd be hard to get Slof's permission, as she's left modding altogether I hear.

And, no, all the pictures I put up were available for Skyrim, or so the mod pages say.

Just a continuation of the original topic.

I thought I would bump my question due because of that

Anyone happen to know a mod that lets you tweak your PC's wardrobe so it will automatically change clothing when in a given area or location? IE: In major cities, wilderness, dungeons or in your personal home? Would add great immersion to a game for sure.

Does anyone know where to get this version of Wonder Woman's armor, or have a copy of it? The creator has the file blocked, and I have no idea why.

904736-1377026231.jpg

second this

Seems to have been shut down and abandoned.

There is this mod, for Oblivion, that could be converted.

41003-2-1321000948.jpg

41003-1-1321535130.jpg

I've tried to learn, but it doesn't matter how patient people are with me, my brain just doesn't get computers.

Here's one that would be good to know exists:

Instead of gophering about the whole of Skyrim completing the civil war quests, something that will let me walk up to Ulfric/Tullius and just kill their asses to short circuit the quest line.

Also, something I asked previously but not sure was answered since it got buried:

Something that places Housecarls in the world with their own routine regardless of whether PC is thane, e.g., Lydia isn't some quantum entity that only magically appears after saving Whiterun.

Does anyone know any mods for making obese / super ugly/ disgusting / homeless NPCs ? Everyone seems to want beautiful NPCs, I want bloody ugly ones.. 

The characters from the base games are generally so ugly that most people don't bother making them even more ugly. That said,there are still a few, those being the Strange Followers mod and Fat Bastards. There is also Ugly Courier, Disgusting NPCs, Extremely Disgusting Maven, Disgusting Hroki, Disgusting Vittoria Vicci, and Disgusting Ysolda.

Other than that, you can open up the NPC Editor and enter in some random/extreme values for the NPCs of your choice. Getting ugly results is one of the easiest things in the world to do,after all.

Thanks for your answer. But nothing happened in-game after I got the job done in bodyslider. 

Btw, is this one for both toe and finger?

I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like it's an item that you have to equip. Try AddItemMenu for getting it.

As I said before, I haven't tried it out yet (it's quite new), so I have no idea.