Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

My turn.

Are there any Dwemer-ish or Steampunk outfits?  Skimpy or non-skimpy, both are fine.

Osare Culort Outfit is rather steampunkish http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43609/?

If that isn't dwemery enough, you could try and grab the outfits these Followers are wearing:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/21758994.html   and   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63708/? 

hope, that helps

I have the Pyramid Head and Nurse outfit (not the Bubblehead nurse), but Pyramid Head is for males.  If you are interested, send me a pm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My turn.

Are there any Dwemer-ish or Steampunk outfits?  Skimpy or non-skimpy, both are fine.

Dwemer Goggles and Scouter is pretty steampunk.

This Korean fellow whose name I can't write did a few Assassin's Creed: Syndicate ports that are very steampunk, including a Jack the Ripper and Sherlock Holmes-ish, also one CALLED a steampunk outfit.

Also two Dishonored mods, Daud's outfit and an Overseers uniform.

The Wheel's of Lull is an epic lore-friendly steampunk-ish quest mod, has some nice stuff including fancy guns.

Skyrim Attire has some nice steampunk dresses, IIRC.

My turn.

Osare Culort Outfit is rather steampunkish http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43609/?

If that isn't dwemery enough, you could try and grab the outfits these Followers are wearing:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/21758994.html   and   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63708/? 

hope, that helps

Thank you.  I forgot I already have Osare and Elly follower.  The Dwemer cyborg follower is not what I'm looking for.

I have the Pyramid Head and Nurse outfit (not the Bubblehead nurse), but Pyramid Head is for males.  If you are interested, send me a pm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My turn.

This Korean fellow whose name I can't write did a few Assassin's Creed: Syndicate ports that are very steampunk, including a Jack the Ripper and Sherlock Holmes-ish, also one CALLED a steampunk outfit.

The Wheel's of Lull is an epic lore-friendly steampunk-ish quest mod, has some nice stuff including fancy guns.

Thank you.  I'm just looking for some nice outfits for females.  I'm bringing back the Angeli Elin, a race of Elin cyborgs, and I need to put some clothes on the followers.  Zzjay's clothes look nice, but she is not allowing them to be uploaded elsewhere.

EDIT

Check your pm.

My turn.

Thank you.  I'm just looking for some nice outfits for females.  I'm bringing back the Angeli Elin, a race of Elin cyborgs, and I need to put some clothes on the followers.  Zzjay's clothes look nice, but she is not allowing them to be uploaded elsewhere.

EDIT

Check your pm.

For women?

Shell of the Artifice is fairly steampunk-ish.

My turn.

EDIT

Check your pm.

For women?

Thanks again.  I think I'll settle with the Osare Culort outfit until something else comes along that really grabs my attention.

If anyone has ever played elder scrolls online and bought the thieves guild dlc they should know Quen. I really wish that she could be put into skyrim fully voiced and looking just like she does in eso. I do not have any expierence in modding and ive tried to do this but failed horribly and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to make this mod

Hello, 

I recently have found myself plagued by an odd seemingly unfixable bug in my Skyrim game that seems to effect my characters at random. Whenever I enter sneak mode every enemy within a large radius knows exactly where I am. So, to paint a picture, I press the crouch button and all enemies immediately acknowledge my presence regardless of where they are, including sleeping enemies. I've tried many things and nothing works; this includes crafting cheat sneak gear with +1000% sneak buffs (full set so like +7000% or so sneak effectiveness) this did not work.

So I was wondering if anyone could make a mod that makes it impossible for me to be detected. I want this because alot of the games content relies on the player being able to sneak.

Thanks.

Sounds like you might be using a mod that adds some sort of cloak spell when you sneak. Any mods that affect your sneaking?

As for making a mod that's impossible to detect while sneaking, I guess it's possible. I don't know what the event is for entering and leaving sneak, but a script that detects that event and toggles AI detection off/on when it happens would do the trick. It might cause problems though, not certain... and in any case wouldn't stop forcegreets, but that might be a minor enough thing.

Thanks for the quick reply.

No I don't have any mods that alter sneak detection. I used to use a mod called immersive detection of NPC's; however, I uninstalled it thinking it might be the affecting mod, then I started a new character and this new character has gotten the bug.

My turn.

Ela'Neith made a conversion of the Dem Steam Dress with her own retexture. I won't share her files, sorry, but she is a pretty nice person, so you could message her on flickr or tumblr and ask her to share it with you. I downloaded it on her tumblr but she took it down.

And if you're going to use the Osare Culort Outfit, make sure to check out her flickr anyways, she retextured the whole outfit in a beautiful black-red-grey colour.

My turn.

Ela'Neith made a conversion of the Dem Steam Dress with her own retexture. I won't share her files, sorry, but she is a pretty nice person, so you could message her on flickr or tumblr and ask her to share it with you. I downloaded it on her tumblr but she took it down.

And if you're going to use the Osare Culort Outfit, make sure to check out her flickr anyways, she retextured the whole outfit in a beautiful black-red-grey colour.

how about not ? these private ask-for-share think they too ''good'' for us they can go f themselves and keep their garbage to themselves .loverlab 3dm and asian showcase forums got me covered

My turn.

EDIT

Check your pm.

For women?

Thanks again.  I think I'll settle with the Osare Culort outfit until something else comes along that really grabs my attention.

Also, someone made a conversion on this dress for Oblivion:

2e40aee24f308e14df7aee2c0db8aafd.jpg

here, so you could always get that ported to Skyrim.

There's also a few other steampunk dresses there.

My turn.

how about not ? these private ask-for-share think they too ''good'' for us they can go f themselves and keep their garbage to themselves .loverlab 3dm and asian showcase forums got me covered

I will just ignore this nonsense comment, lol.

Check your messages, PsychoMachina!