Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Does anyone know any mods for making obese / super ugly/ disgusting / homeless NPCs ? Everyone seems to want beautiful NPCs, I want bloody ugly ones.. 

The characters from the base games are generally so ugly that most people don't bother making them even more ugly. That said,there are still a few, those being the Strange Followers mod and Fat Bastards. There is also Ugly Courier, Disgusting NPCs, Extremely Disgusting Maven, Disgusting Hroki, Disgusting Vittoria Vicci, and Disgusting Ysolda.

Other than that, you can open up the NPC Editor and enter in some random/extreme values for the NPCs of your choice. Getting ugly results is one of the easiest things in the world to do,after all.

I was thinking more along the lines of deformed, or disgustingly obese or very elderly..

I still have version 1.1 here you go.

It's a great enb, but I switched back to Far Off CGI enb because it really does make my game feel like it's CGI and I still get 60 fps with it.

Thank you very much! I'm gonna take a look at that enb too then! :)

So I'm looking for a particular mod that. There's this one dialogue mod that I haven't been able to find again. It's one of the first mod that was created for Skyrim so I completely forgot what it's called. Basically, it adds a bunch of dialogue options to NPCs. Most of these are questions and trivias about the lore of the world. Similar to how you can ask certain NPC in Morrowind to explain certain aspects of the TES lore to you.

Note that I am NOT talking about that one mod that adds in extra dialogues to a handful of followers on the Nexus. The one I'm looking for is quite an old mod but it adds some fun stuffs to talk about with followers and NPC when I'm roleplaying with Camping gears at night. Anyone have an idea what this mod is. I know I downloaded off the Nexus but seeing how many mods get taken down and discarded by their own authors, I'm not sure if it even exist anymore

Ok like say.... you got an Iron Sword right. And you found some i dont know animal bones, you go to a crafting station. and your able to put like say bone teeth on your Iron Sword to give it more dam. so now your Iron Sword got bone teeth on the edge of the blade :3

same with armor too.

use bits and peaces from stuff to add to other stuff

like you like the blade look of one weapon but the handle of the other weapon. so you brake them both appart and put them together to make a new weapon. same with armor.

OOOOR you like the barbarin armor but you like elbany so you take the barbarian armor and give it and elbany look with added defence. is this even possible :o

ooor like you take the spikes form fornsworn gear and give it to another weapon. OH like Bone Weapons from the Bonemold mod. give it more bones to increase its dam while changing the look but keeping the style

Hi, anyone knows what mods are those ? I'll list them, I looked everwhere but I couldn't find . 

1 - The hairstyle 

2 - The hair accessory / nails , and , a mod that makes the character open his/her mouth slightly, like on the pictures below. I am new to skyrim and modding, and I couldn't find anywhere those mods / parts. I dont know if theyre part of a specific , made character save already. Please help! 

screenshot_798.png

screenshot_797.png

Hi, anyone knows what mods are those ? I'll list them, I looked everwhere but I couldn't find . 

1 - The hairstyle 

2 - The hair accessory / nails , and , a mod that makes the character open his/her mouth slightly, like on the pictures below. I am new to skyrim and modding, and I couldn't find anywhere those mods / parts. I dont know if theyre part of a specific , made character save already. Please help! 

screenshot_798.png

screenshot_797.png

quite sure Thats SG Hair but not quite sure 120 268 or 350 pack (pgmar12 is the nif codename)

for the hair accessory, you might want to search for morigan from street fighter related

Does anyone have a DL for this Female Pyramid Head/ Silent Hill Nurse mod?

s82862110.jpg

s93330053.jpg

Reverse Goggle Image searching it took me to two sites, but the Russian one just contained the helmet, and the second one just linked to a (blank?) Cafenaver page.

s82862110.jpg

s93330053.jpg

Reverse Goggle Image searching it took me to two sites, but the Russian one just contained the helmet, and the second one just linked to a (blank?) Cafenaver page.

Also, if anyone ripping models has Silent Hill: Book of Memories, I would kill to play as the nurse.

Nurse.jpg

Actually, a fellow uploaded the Bubblehead Nurse from Book of Memories as a replacer for the witch in LFD II.

Would it be easier to adapt this mod, then?

Since he put it up on the Steam workshop, I assume it's allowed, to port Silent Hill models.

Hello everyone, 
I am looking for one specific mod I had, before I had to reinstall Skyrim, and now I am unable to find it again.
It was basically an armor-mod, which gave me parts of vanilla armors and clothing to equip seperately (for example the skirts / tassets of mage robes)

If anyone knows this mod, or any mod which gives me these mage-robe-skirts, I would highly appreciate if you could tell me.
Many thanks in advance.

s82862110.jpg

s93330053.jpg

s82862110.jpg

s93330053.jpg

Also, if anyone ripping models has Silent Hill: Book of Memories, I would kill to play as the nurse.

Nurse.jpg

I have the Pyramid Head and Nurse outfit (not the Bubblehead nurse), but Pyramid Head is for males.  If you are interested, send me a pm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My turn.

Are there any Dwemer-ish or Steampunk outfits?  Skimpy or non-skimpy, both are fine.