Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Guest endgameaddiction

Anyone happen to have a copy of the Decomposition mod? I'm looking for a decaying corpse mod and it's the only one I know that exists.

I don't see a download button on any of their posts. 

Scroll right down and look for a paper clip mark named formal suit.7z. That's your link.

Edit: Darn thing needs a password and I don't have it...

Yeah the mod author seems super strict (for who knows what reason).

Seems you have to ask for the password or something. Not sure (google translate is not so good)

Hi Everyone! This is my first time posting here, and I know this question is prolly easily answered, but I just wanted to ask so that I don't face any mod difficulties or mess up my game.

I wanted to ask if anyone uses any good giant dick mod? I'm using Radiant Prostitution and my character is on a quest to please some giants, but they don't have any showing penises. I'm using Schlongs of Skyrim for chars, just the Core Options - Common, Default, Hairless and Regular - Common, Default, Hairless. I would also like to ask if there's any good werewolf dick mods that work in sex?

Please and thank you for reading and answering this. :3

you'll definitely want SexLab then. there are a few lesbian animations in it (tribbing, cunnilingus etc) there might be more animations out there but i don't know

not sure how you missed it ^^

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/

for nude bodies you have lots of options

CBBE and UNP are the most popular, you can easily find these on the nexus

i highly recommend bodyslide, it has both and you can customise the bodies to your liking, takes a little more effort to use though

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

I think...

http://pan.baidu.com/share/init?shareid=1591338705&uk=2643434223

Password: xkaz

I don't think you can download this one though, any files more than 200mb (I think) require an account. You can just make a temporary account using your phone number. 

Anyway, for future reference. For most stuff on bbs.3dmgame you will also need to have an account. Modders usually have a hidden line where they put the link to download. It can be view after you leave a comment.

I've been using CBBE for a long while now. I do like it, but recently I've gotten annoyed with how terrible the breasts look like when their sizes are increased (through Milk Mod Economy). I figured I'd give UUNP a try since i had heard that you could use pregnancy mods with it and still get the belly. Well, I've tried it and the bellies are horrible (but the breasts work out fine).

This all leads up to my question... is there a good body where I don't have to compromise on whether i want a good belly, or good breasts?