Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

With the bodyslide tool, you can convert CBBE armors to UUNP, though I have to admit, I never tried that myself. :blush: 

Otherwise, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61400-malfdawgs-bodyslide-conversions/ has some nice things, and there are a couple more threads like that.

On Nexus, I can highly recommend the couple of files by cp44, he converted some very popular mods and turned them into big collection mods. I just can't play Skyrim without my character wearing the fishnet Merta Assassin outfit (it's in the DeserterX collection).

That is the chainmail it was similar to but that is for CBBE.....the one I am looking for I am 95% positive was for UNPB and was listed on a thread somewhere on this site with a whole bunch of other conversions and I believe was hosted on an outside site (I want to say mediafire)....thanks though for the reply.  If I can't find it I will make do with the Lore Friendly and Semi Skimpy Armors one.....It looked like a cross between this with the chainmail exactly like this but shaped like the Sottetta Necromancer Outfit in front with the plunging v neckline and having a strip of material connecting across the V but the material was chainmail and the legs were bare like the pantast chainmail.

The textures should work on any body you just need a UNPB mesh and have it point to those textures, If no luck finding one try http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/142131849795/nord-chainmail-armor-uunp-hdt-need-this , you can zap most parts away and rename / replace the textures with  the chainmail ones.

tumblr_o50rb1wNJ81v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o50rb1wNJ81v2dyaxo3_1280.jpg

Thanks I finally found what I was looking for, and you are correct it was just combining the textures from one mod with the meshes from another.  Basically I needed the textures from UNP Ancient Nord Armor Nexus ID: 11252 and needed the meshes from Killer Keos Ancient Nord Armor UNPB Nexus ID: 34100.  This is not my character but is what the finished product looks like.

post-575788-0-39608700-1467830499_thumb.jpg

Hi i was looking for some mods that cam make a little bit of creature action i mean npc with animals or monsters and player with animals and monsters and stuff like that. If you could give me some links to some mods or suggestions i would be happy.

Anyone know is there are any quiver mods out there? The Skyrim ones are starting to look a little stale. >.>

Well quiver are defined by the arrow, Immersive weapon add new arrow & quiver

I must have overlooked this because I use this mod but did not see any new arrows or quivers. I'll check again.

I am desperatly looking for a mod to assign different bodyslide presets to every vanilla race.

For example:

- assign a unique preset to orcs, so they are muscly,

- assign one to beast races so they are more androgynous, so on and so forth.

I saw some older topics about it, but couldnt find an actual answer (maybe i am just mildly retarded and overlooked the  obvious). Either way i'd greatly appreciate if someone could help me out here.

Hi everyone, I would like to know where I can find the mod "Angel and fallen Race beta v3.0". I just found in the steam workshop but does not work, and in the nexus only has the version 2.0. I'll be very grateful if you helped me find this mod.

So, I'm a giant fucking weeaboo and all I can find are face replacer that make the female characters in the game look like anime characters. It kind of takes me out of it all when I see the ugly male face textures. Please help me and my addiction to anime by suggesting modes.