Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Hello!

I want to play an archer and thief without armor. Problem is, I have hard times finding unarmored lorefriendly stuff for cbbe. Anyone knows mods or sites?

So just to be clear, you want to be wearing clothing style but with a armor rating? Or just lore friendly clothing?

lore friendly clothing

Lookin for sexy female long gloves, not especially leather ones but all kinds. I know there is one in the rose drop set and luxurous seduction. Any other?

-font-b-Leather-b-font-font-b-gloves-b-f

I don't recall if theres a black version in it, but these are pretty close.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2174-spb-heart-girl-for-unp-jiggle/

Hello!

I want to play an archer and thief without armor. Problem is, I have hard times finding unarmored lorefriendly stuff for cbbe. Anyone knows mods or sites?

So just to be clear, you want to be wearing clothing style but with a armor rating? Or just lore friendly clothing?

lore friendly clothing

Thats a bit trickier as most are armor. However if you don't mind learning the CK and TESEDIT, you can easily change a piece of armor into clothing. I haven't quite done it myself yet, but there are guides out there with converting armor to clothing. Or perhaps if you find a specific set you like, could try making a post and see if someone will do it for you.

Lookin for sexy female long gloves, not especially leather ones but all kinds. I know there is one in the rose drop set and luxurous seduction. Any other?

The TERA armor sets have a few!

Nice but sadly there are only one pair, will take a closer look at them. Tenks.

I don't recall if theres a black version in it, but these are pretty close.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2174-spb-heart-girl-for-unp-jiggle/

These look neat, I hope author wouldn't mind if I *steal* them for my sekrit mashup.

Does anybody know about any armor mods that has plenty of separate small pieces of armors, something like Falmer Bikini Armor in Nexus or Accessorize? Preferably Light armor because Falmer Bikini is heavy armor.

And I wonder if there's any bra mods that does not take Chest slot, and is separated with Panties, so I can wear a panty, bra, and chest armor separately. Thanks in advance

EDIT: Forgot, in CBBE HDT please :)

So.....THIS little mod is the best lightning follower I can find right now, but I absolutely hate her voice (It's the one Aela uses, and for me it doesn't fit Lightning at all). Is there a mod that can easily swap voices? I have about as much modding experience as a turkey so I'd royally screw something up. I prefer Ysolda's voice personally (maybe thats why all the other followers I tend to get are so easy for me to stand...).

Anyone got a way? Or time to switch some files?

The game that this item belongs too does not allow downloading of its items...BUMMER!

Subscribe to the mod on steam

Allow install in launcher

Cut files from data folder

Re-zip or put into MO folder

Unsub

I do it all the time. 

@myt

Skyrim launcher = the normal starting game way where you are starting the game without SKSE click the .exe in the games folder to launcher normal. When you start the game without SKSE it brings up the normal game launcher screen wait there as that is where steam mods get loaded at once loaded close it find the files grab them and zip them up. Unsubscribe from mod restart the game normal again to allow the subscribed mod to be removed close after it's done and your good to go.

So.....THIS little mod is the best lightning follower I can find right now, but I absolutely hate her voice (It's the one Aela uses, and for me it doesn't fit Lightning at all). Is there a mod that can easily swap voices? I have about as much modding experience as a turkey so I'd royally screw something up. I prefer Ysolda's voice personally (maybe thats why all the other followers I tend to get are so easy for me to stand...).

Get Creation Kit from Steam (it comes under Tools, Skyrim Creation Kit)

Follow these instructions in case you want to edit something that requires DLC content, this mod doesn't but it's a good idea to do this all the same.

I think you will also need More Follower Voices Mod

I might be wrong there but that's also good to have. In the Object Window, click on actor and type Lightning and you should find your NPC as Lightningmirteiwaz, double click to edit, voice should be on the first tab, Traits (I think) default is Female Commander, which is Aela and many others. Set it to FemaleYoungEager, which is Ysolda and Jordis.

Save.

That's about it. I have no modding experience either but find it good to play around in CK from time to time... I get lost and confused a lot but as long as you back up the file your playing with first you should be ok.

Get Creation Kit from Steam (it comes under Tools, Skyrim Creation Kit)

Follow these instructions in case you want to edit something that requires DLC content, this mod doesn't but it's a good idea to do this all the same.

I think you will also need More Follower Voices Mod

I might be wrong there but that's also good to have. In the Object Window, click on actor and type Lightning and you should find your NPC as Lightningmirteiwaz, double click to edit, voice should be on the first tab, Traits (I think) default is Female Commander, which is Aela and many others. Set it to FemaleYoungEager, which is Ysolda and Jordis.

Save.

That's about it. I have no modding experience either but find it good to play around in CK from time to time... I get lost and confused a lot but as long as you back up the file your playing with first you should be ok.

Just to be clear, you're awesome.

On an unrelated note, are the TERA Armors only UNP or has a kind soul made them CBBE yet?

@Jake30Kid

You don't download skyrim mods from steam you subscribe to them then you start the game the normal way without SKSE so that the games launcher screen pops up then just wait there as that is where steam mods are loaded at once it says completed close launcher and start with SKSE if you use it.

Does anyone have this borderlands-style slot machine mod? It was on Nexus/Steam about 2-3 years ago but I can't find a download link available anywhere now.

1c3c52e8-s.jpg

A video showcasing the mod:

Please tell me someone's got it somewhere :ph34r:

The file appears to be called: "Slot Machine v1_0_3"

@Jake30Kid

You don't download skyrim mods from steam you subscribe to them then you start the game the normal way without SKSE so that the games launcher screen pops up then just wait there as that is where steam mods are loaded at once it says completed close launcher and start with SKSE if you use it.

Thanks for the info and that's what I did. I kept searching for the file and it seems the mod did not get downloaded. I tried subscribing again and maybe the file would be downloaded when i open the game the normal way but nothing still shows. That's why I am hoping someone could share theirs.

Any one know of an existing mod or mod maker that could make this a reality? I am looking for a mod that lets you switch between characters. I want to be able to play as one of my followers but be able to later switch back to my main character without changing game saves. Mainly this would let me have a female character and a male that I can interchange without changing the save or how they look. I am on vacation at the moment so I may not respond to replies immediately.