Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

it is a bunny suit not cat suit but will work too since the paws are very similar thanks.

Hello!

I want to play an archer and thief without armor. Problem is, I have hard times finding unarmored lorefriendly stuff for cbbe. Anyone knows mods or sites?

So just to be clear, you want to be wearing clothing style but with a armor rating? Or just lore friendly clothing?

I want to know if exists a Bodyslide version of the "Black dragon" armor

69701434.jpg

Thank you

I know there's something like that with the BBP Armor Pack (I have it, this armour is in there and it's fitted to the custom body I use). Can't for the life of me remember if the bodyslide files were in the main packs or where separate though

Hello! I have been trying to find a UNP (Skinny or Low) conversion of Nikitaa's CBBE Sexy Swimsuits and Bikinis and haven't been able to.

Searching the forums netted me a post of someone else requesting the same and being told that it's already been done, but my search for it has ended unsuccessfully. I've been trying to convert Bikini B myself but am having a difficult time with Outfit Studio. I'm only really interested in the Bikini B set if that makes any difference (though I would love to convert them into top and bottom separates for mix-and-matching) but I'll happily take anything anyone has!

Thank you for any help you can offer!

Lookin for sexy female long gloves, not especially leather ones but all kinds. I know there is one in the rose drop set and luxurous seduction. Any other?

-font-b-Leather-b-font-font-b-gloves-b-f

The TERA armor sets have a few!