Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Apologies if these have already been posted, but I can't find them online anymore as the download link has expired, i'm hoping someone here will still have them somewhere.

Ra'Zhirr

Glas & Guardly

I used to have them before I uninstalled skyrim a long time ago, now that i'm playing skyrim again I really want to use these mods but the download links I used to use aren't available anymore. Thankyou in advance if anyone has them.

Here they are:

http://www.tesgeneral.com/#!followers/cuyy

Lel.. I'm actually working this as we speak. So far I believe I have 12 swords made, not vanilla ones either. Also, I found out exactly what was the problem with the Daemon sword mod once you began investing points into the bound weapon side of the conjuration tree. Pm me for more info, I can give you what I have so far, but I plan to add more weapons into this mod.

I'll wait. From your description I can deduce you're working on some sort conjuration spell that can conjure a number of different swords. Daemon works for summoning one particular sword. It's the one particular sword idea I'm actually hoping to expand on.

My idea is somewhat different if what I read from your post is correct. I guess I'll try reword a bit of my idea. It's like I would like to have a steel greatsword or any specific weapon to be available anytime I want, I'll just find one (maybe even temper it a bit just in case) and cast a spell on it so that the particular steel greatsword will always be summoned to me using the summoning spell. I'll cast another spell to store it someplace else like a chest hidden underground or the great Qasmoke region, making it look like I am unarmed normally. I was thinking of going full blown weapons all around but the appearance just look too clunky especially when I have some heavy armor equipped. The last spell is to release the weapon I had bound into the inventory, probably for further upgrade or just to sell it so that I can have a better replacement. I was actually thinking of going Spellsword during my next gameplay (probably next year) and Daemon's solid weapon summon kinds of kicked that idea in me.

The whole tracking system should be feasible as there's a number of follower tracking mod out there where casting a spell or "activating" that NPC puts a mark on him/her and this can possibly be applied to weapon tracking. One such mod is this (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33562/?) The summoning can be based on the normal bound weapon summoning but without a timer. This can also be used to return a disarmed weapon right back. I'm not sure about how you can implement the weapon storage spell. Maybe you can think of something like reversing the effect of a summoning spell? The last spell is the hardest cause I've never seen anyone discharge a tracking spell without using MCM or maybe I wasn't looking too hard. I would love to not use the MCM for this weapon summoning idea if possible as it's just one weapon. Or we can skip the fourth spell altogether and use the first weapon binding spell to just overwrite the weapon bound right off the bat and the previous weapon would be added back into inventory right after.

One more thing, you mentioned finding the bug in Daemon. Does that mean you're that JasonSplendor?

Lel.. I'm actually working this as we speak. So far I believe I have 12 swords made, not vanilla ones either. Also, I found out exactly what was the problem with the Daemon sword mod once you began investing points into the bound weapon side of the conjuration tree. Pm me for more info, I can give you what I have so far, but I plan to add more weapons into this mod.

I'll wait. From your description I can deduce you're working on some sort conjuration spell that can conjure a number of different swords. Daemon works for summoning one particular sword. It's the one particular sword idea I'm actually hoping to expand on.

My idea is somewhat different if what I read from your post is correct. I guess I'll try reword a bit of my idea. It's like I would like to have a steel greatsword or any specific weapon to be available anytime I want, I'll just find one (maybe even temper it a bit just in case) and cast a spell on it so that the particular steel greatsword will always be summoned to me using the summoning spell. I'll cast another spell to store it someplace else like a chest hidden underground or the great Qasmoke region, making it look like I am unarmed normally. I was thinking of going full blown weapons all around but the appearance just look too clunky especially when I have some heavy armor equipped. The last spell is to release the weapon I had bound into the inventory, probably for further upgrade or just to sell it so that I can have a better replacement. I was actually thinking of going Spellsword during my next gameplay (probably next year) and Daemon's solid weapon summon kinds of kicked that idea in me.

The whole tracking system should be feasible as there's a number of follower tracking mod out there where casting a spell or "activating" that NPC puts a mark on him/her and this can possibly be applied to weapon tracking. One such mod is this (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33562/?) The summoning can be based on the normal bound weapon summoning but without a timer. This can also be used to return a disarmed weapon right back. I'm not sure about how you can implement the weapon storage spell. Maybe you can think of something like reversing the effect of a summoning spell? The last spell is the hardest cause I've never seen anyone discharge a tracking spell without using MCM or maybe I wasn't looking too hard. I would love to not use the MCM for this weapon summoning idea if possible as it's just one weapon. Or we can skip the fourth spell altogether and use the first weapon binding spell to just overwrite the weapon bound right off the bat and the previous weapon would be added back into inventory right after.

One more thing, you mentioned finding the bug in Daemon. Does that mean you're that JasonSplendor?

Dunno who JasonSplendor is, but I do what's giving people's problems with Daemon, and I have fixed it for myself. The direction I'm going with my mod is just multiple "bound weapon" spells that have custom meshes and textures. Tbf.. I don't think what you're asking for is doable. What you've described is exactly like where I got my idea from, an anime called "Fate/Zero" or "Fate/Stay." There's a guy who's able to summon any weapon from a reality marble (pocket dimension). The closet thing I have seen to such a mod is daemon, what I'm working on, a sword shoot spell, unlimited blade works and something apart of the smokin sick style mod.

Dunno who JasonSplendor is, but I do what's giving people's problems with Daemon, and I have fixed it for myself. The direction I'm going with my mod is just multiple "bound weapon" spells that have custom meshes and textures. Tbf.. I don't think what you're asking for is doable. What you've described is exactly like where I got my idea from, an anime called "Fate/Zero" or "Fate/Stay." There's a guy who's able to summon any weapon from a reality marble (pocket dimension). The closet thing I have seen to such a mod is daemon, what I'm working on, a sword shoot spell, unlimited blade works and something apart of the smokin sick style mod.

Okay, I thought you're JasonSplendor because he's the one who actually who found out about how to fix the bug in Daemon and supplied the patch on Daemon's mod page and you mentioning that you fixed the bug yourself. So, both things kind of mislead me to believe you and him to be one and the same.

Allow me to guess who the person who can summon weapons is... the guy you're thinking of is blonde and is one hell of a megalomania? That's Gilgamesh you're talking about. If that's the case, you might want to take a look at this guy's take on the idea (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10630/?)

Where can i find a mod that lists all available followers available to have on follow in the game? AKA i have so many follower mods that for my army id want to see a whole list of the followers i have in game. Yes console exists but when you have to type in individual names and skyrim can only handle 4 alt tabs before crashing, it gets a bit tedious.

@dafinch

CS Tag and Track NPCs  sounds like what you want.

DESCRIPTION

===============

This will allow the player to tag up to 80 NPC's, including animals, that can be tracked with objective markers. I think of this as more of a utility feature. There were so many moments when my followers would vanish or not be where they were supposed to be. Trekking in the woods, you see a traveling merchant only to want to find them again later but can't. Maybe that horse of yours took off during the fight and is nowhere to be found. That's why I made this mod. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25554/?

Okay, I thought you're JasonSplendor because he's the one who actually who found out about how to fix the bug in Daemon and supplied the patch on Daemon's mod page and you mentioning that you fixed the bug yourself. So, both things kind of mislead me to believe you and him to be one and the same.

Allow me to guess who the person who can summon weapons is... the guy you're thinking of is blonde and is one hell of a megalomania? That's Gilgamesh you're talking about. If that's the case, you might want to take a look at this guy's take on the idea (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10630/?)

I'm aiming to make it more like Emiya's (Archer) powers.. The Gate of Babylon, imo, just wouldnt work out right in game. As for Jason's patch on Daemon, I didnt see it until you told me about it. I only informed Billyro about it once I got permission from him to use daemon as I saw fit. I hardly ever check the comment section of mod pages on the nexus, and with me making the swords, I completely forgot to even upload it for billyro. That sword shoot spell I mentioned is also a GoB mod for skyrim, but it doesnt make the weapons appear from their own gates... Just all fly out from behind you. Elysees has made a mod from Vergils powers in DMC, the swords he can make appear around him and then make them shoot out, is also something similar, but not quite like it. She has also made a mod similar to GoB, it creates skyrim rune images around your target, but instead of shooting out swords, it uses lightning... tbh I'm not entirely sure Gilgamesh's noble phantasm can be reproduced in Skyrim, this is why I settled for Emiya's, which is more simple.

Is there a mod or tool that could allow me to replicate all of my inventory items across different saves? I tend to stick to the same character, but it's a chore when I have to fresh start with updated mods.

Additem Menu:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?

It allows you yo go directly into an esp and get items, although, I have yet to see something that allows you to take your previous enchanting/smithed gear from a different save. This may not be exactly what you're looking for, but imo, its a time saver.

Is there a mod or tool that could allow me to replicate all of my inventory items across different saves? I tend to stick to the same character, but it's a chore when I have to fresh start with updated mods.

Additem Menu:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?

It allows you yo go directly into an esp and get items, although, I have yet to see something that allows you to take your previous enchanting/smithed gear from a different save. This may not be exactly what you're looking for, but imo, its a time saver.

Yeah, I already have this mod and it's tremendously helpful for new mods and saves. Still, it takes a long time since I use a lot of armor and weapon mods.

This is going to be fun, my google-fu is failing me.

Right so for some reason this (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6377-updated-923alans-bbp-armor-pack-22-english-version-by-alan/page-1) stopped working and I'm reinstalling it - kind of (Alan's BBP Armour Pack).

What I'd like to know is if anyone went in and did bodyslide conversion files for this thing? Yeah it should be mostly compatible with the body I use but just want to make certain.

What about a mod/mods that does any of the following:

1. Use a beacon style emiter for aoe buffing (Aka aoe healing totem/Resist frost deployable)

2. Simultaneous equiping of a certain item or items.

3. Follower in fighting (wanna watch two followers/ teams of followers duke it out and see who wins)

4. Trap placement/ Enchanting traps (Such as those dungeon traps, press the weighted switch and electric arrows fly at you)

Any and all feedback and or leads would be lovely, googles being  a dick and no matter how explicit i try to be its either wiki or steam forums.

Добрый день подскажите где я могу найти броню и прочие шмотки под тело 7б bombishell ну или дайте ссылочку за ранее спасибо

Привет, бро. Вот тебе ссылочка на страницу товарища Shocky. Насколько мне известно, он делает броню и одежду под тела 7Base.

CLICK HERE

Добрый день подскажите где я могу найти броню и прочие шмотки под тело 7б bombishell ну или дайте ссылочку за ранее спасибо

Привет, бро. Вот тебе ссылочка на страницу товарища шоковом состоянии. Насколько мне известно, он делает броню и одежду под тела 7Base.

НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ

Приветствую Спасибо за ссылочку

Anyone have version 5.5 of FNIS in stock? I asked fore himself to have it available as an old unsupported version but he said no. Twice. Anyway, I'd really appreciate it if someone could share. I hate deadly combat and tktk1 is apparently not about to make a compatibility patch of Ultimate Combat for the newest versions of FNIS. 

What about a mod/mods that does any of the following:

2. Simultaneous equiping of a certain item or items.

You don't need a mod for this, it's already in the game. Check the Quick Access menu (Q), you can favourite items and join them in a group.

Not what i meant, what im looking for is a mass equip of a certain item, say a chicken helmet, for npcs so i can just have them all get a chicken hat at once instead of repeated console -> equipitem.