Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I'm looking for shields mod.

I need "arm shields"(something like that http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx274/chaosliger/ss.jpgbut with normal textures). All shields are kept in hand, and for me it's stupid. They should be kept on arm. It can be new shield pack, or skeleton files. 

And shields like that will be epic:

120130923120940.jpg

I'm thinking about this red thing on the right.

bump

bump

bump

And something that will make being mage better, like staves, weapons like mage disks, books etc. I have enough spells.

Can someone suggest a good face mod for human females that works with Racemenu and suggest a skin that goes with it (to avoid neck seam)

I got my elves looking good but the humans look terrible. specially the mouths and noses. with all the textures on it still feels like I am putting lipstick on a pig.

@Envy123

You do know that there is a link to where to get it posted on that page right? http://haishao.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/pajamas.html It's found under the http://skup.dip.jp link on the site just paste in Pajamas into the sites search bar and you will find the download which is a port of Hepsy's pajama mod from oblivion. The body being used for the pajama's is CBBE though. Not sure what body you are using.

There are also 2 more downloads you can download the file here: PajamasSK.7z and Pajamas_MeshUpdate.7z which are probably modifications of the one from skup. If a site isn't in English or whatever your langue is download translator addon for whatever browser you are using.

@Mez558

Use the CK (creation kit) and change the slots for a bra to a different slot the save then load the _0 and _1 bra nifs up into nifskope and go to dismemberment for the bra and change the slot to match what you changed it to in the CK then save as.

Thanks, thought it was a lot more complicated than that.

Now to find a suitable bra.

I have three  questions.

I am trying to find Hikari.I think she has been removed from the Nexus.

As has Victoria Velina.

I did find Velina on a webmodding site but it tries to install a downnloader on my pc and my antivirus blocks it.

So if anyone knows somewhere else I can find it I would appreciate it.

The guy  who made Kitiara and Hedi.He also did another follower I heard.What is it's name and where can I find it ?

Thanks.

I'm looking for some vanilla armor/clothing replacer for Bodyslide (CBBE).

I know of Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77, but it doesn't include all the clothes (like prisoner rags, etc.). Sadly there is no "complete" conversion of "UNP Minidress Collection" and "UNP Spice Gear Collection"...

@Mez558

Use the CK (creation kit) and change the slots for a bra to a different slot the save then load the _0 and _1 bra nifs up into nifskope and go to dismemberment for the bra and change the slot to match what you changed it to in the CK then save as.

Thanks, thought it was a lot more complicated than that.

Now to find a suitable bra.

Don't forget to remove the body mesh if you change the slot to something other than 32 (or you may be in for a surprise). And remember that the skin weights of the article in question must match the body you're using or clipping will occur. This is the reason why the body mesh is included with items that occupy slot 32. Clothing doesn't magically conform to the body mesh that's being displayed - it moves with the body mesh it was weighted to.

Don't forget to remove the body mesh if you change the slot to something other than 32 (or you may be in for a surprise). And remember that the skin weights of the article in question must match the body you're using or clipping will occur. This is the reason why the body mesh is included with items that occupy slot 32. Clothing doesn't magically conform to the body mesh that's being displayed - it moves with the body mesh it was weighted to.

Yeah, I don't pretend to understand weights but I can normally make armours match a bodies size and movement using OS so hopefully this won't be any different.

But thanks for the warning :)

Yes I've had some interesting results when I've hidden and not deleted bodies or copied bone weights on one size of the chest piece and when I say interesting I mean fucked up :)

Guest endgameaddiction

Anyone know of any UNP/UNPB Nordic (heavy armor) Carved Armor other than the conversion b3lisario did? Nice conversion but I just don't like the pants and want something more along the lines of a thong like with belt/straps if there is any out there.