Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I am looking for a mod that would add a location/room with a plain gray background.

Screenshots shown on those sites can serve as an example, as they were all taken in such grey room:

To be honest, the color doesn't matter so much, it may be different than a grey, I just don't want for the background to "glow".

All the mods I have downloaded so far emits a certain 'glow' that cause my character to be lighted with the color of background:

For example:

This is a screen taken in Green Room from "Review Studio" mod:

And what would my character look like if the background was removed:

As you can see, it influence the character quite a bit... This does not happen when I am in a 'Black Room' from the same mod, but in that room the characters is not always properly lighted and sometimes turns quite dark as a consequence...

Or perhaps this is not the fault of the mod at all and instead those are the my Skyrim settings/Lighting mods/ENB? If so then does anyone know how to get rid of that effect? 

The mods I have tried so far are: Review Studio, Black Hole and "Light Room and Void Room".

Reduce or remove the bloom effect via enb settings.

The title is pretty self expanatory, if I had any modding experience, then I'd probably be doing this myself. What I would like to see is a CBBE HDT version of tiwa44's UNP Spice Gear. If anyone is interested in doing this, then thank you in advance.

Link to mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68028/?

(If there's a discussion where people do these type requests than I'm sorry, but I couldn't find it)

Omg... I tried so many options in ENB and yet it had to be the one that I never touched (mainly because I have no idea what Bloom is). 

The side effect is that my ENB doesn't look quite right at the moment, but that's not a problem. I just have to find a one with innate low Bloom. :)

Thank you a lot, it was really driving me nuts. 

@morgananinuala

Fire up skyrims outfit studio and start porting. You can get fallout 3 NV nifs into it load a body then select the outfit ignore the errors and see how well the body you picked fits keep adjusting the bod you are using till most looks fine then delete out any meat caps and body that might be in the nif. Adjust the outfit/body till everything is perfect now go to file and select export - export nif with reference this will keep everything in the nif that is in there if you pick the other one it will be a empty nif and will not be able to be run through mesh rigger which is the next step. First look at the nif and see if there is any clipping if there is adjust the one in outfit studio and overwrite it.

There will be errors when you load the new file up into nifskope so first you have to fun it through mesh rigger to remove all of the left over fallout stuff. Once done you will have to copy the BSLightingShaderProperty from a armor nif then load the nif up and right the armor pieces then go to the highlghted line and right click it and paste branch once all is done overwrite the nif so that all the new texture paths move to where they are suppose to be at. Make a .esp or piggy back someone else use the old nif to see what textures go where. **tip** if piggy backing someone else nif place the new nifs in their mesh folder and the texture files in their texture folder then **use** their nif to get the BSLightingShaderProperty from so then all you will have to do is rename the end of the texture file. One last step is to change the BSDismemberSkinInstance's for the items in the nif from fallout slots to skyrim slots.

@morgananinuala

Outfit studio comes with body slide I didn't know anything about it a few weeks ago till I was messing around and found out you could get fallout 3/NV nifs into it and then started messing around. With anything a little testing/messing around can go a long way. I have since ported many fallout 3/nv mods to skyrim.

I've been looking for this armor but no clue, anyone know where can i get the armor she's wearing ?

70550-1-1444745727.jpg 

The picture come from this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70550/?

oh and the left one too

70550-0-1445542253.jpg 

The steel variant is from one of the Remodeled Armors mods originally by MAK07.  The second image is GomaPeroPero's "Revamped Dragonscale."

Thank you  :P

It seem i cannot find the collar from the steel armor mod  :exclamation:

Can I ask someone to convert 1 full body mesh from Oblivion to Skyrim?

I cn handle textures and putting it in game, it's just the mesh that I cannot. Fucking. Get.

I can't even figure out how to get fucking blender or mesh rigger or any of these user unfriendly whatever the fucks to run.

Just. One. Mesh.

please i'll even put the mesh here I am begging you omfg please....

There are a quite a few of TERA armor collections floating around. I know most (if not all) are not the complete set, but there are some collections are more complete than others. I used to use the TERA Bodyslide mod because, if I remember correctly, it was more complete than Frigus's mod. Things happened with my skyrim (used NMM at the time) and I forgot to back the mod up (forgot the author name, but mod is currently unavailable. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56358/?)Currently, I’m using Frigus's TERA mod Collection. So my two request are

1. Which TERA Armor collection that supports bodyslide is the most complete set?

2. Does anyone have the TERA Bodyslide (I believe that was the mod name) mod? (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56358/?)

Thanks in advance.

This is an HDT and BodySlide conversion for Frigus' standalone TERA armor sets:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59267/?

This is what I'm currently using. I guess all I can do is hope that s666 uploads the mod again. Thanks for the suggestion.

Are you looking for the male armors to be included as well? I believe the conversion made for Frigus has bodyslide support for every female armor from the collection.

EDIT- Then again, if you're looking for additional female armors to be included that aren't from the original collection, you would most likely have to wait for s666 or create some yourself.

Is there a UUNP Bodyslide version of these armors? They look really cool, but since I don't use CBBE these wouldn't work on my game.

Because it uses BodySlide and has been built to do so, you can actually build CBBE armors for your UUNP body type. As long as the armor set has BodySlide files/support, you should be able to fit it to your body by using UUNP.