hello, i want to know if someone got the name of this mode please?

1407867813-57623.png
1407867812-57625.png

thanks in advance for the help :D

That is Diaochan from Dynasty Warriors (probably also 8), both face and clothing.

thanks, but i can't find where to dl this mod :/

Armor/Hood/Cloak please. 

iGofHPS.jpg

I don't recognize the boots and gloves, but the armor is Ageha Armor Collection, the cloak and the hood can be from the Winter is Coming - Cloaks mod...

Armor 7Base version: http://www.loverslab.com/blog/88/entry-332-7b-conversions-e1 (#14 on the list)

Armor CBBE version: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29008

Cloak/Hood: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13486

Aw, can't find ageha in UNP/B.

But you can still use the 7Base version, the body textures are 100% compatible, the only difference is that your character will have the 7B Bombshell body shape, and if you're going to use the armor, make sure you have a TBBP skeleton installed and working properly or your game will crash !!!

so i just fought the first dragon (min... something) and when i killed him i took his heart (says it has an unknown effect) and got some form of comet shout along with the regular force shout.  anyone know what mod adds this.

unn.. this one kinda tricky~ srsly hard to figure out, coz it may be a mod, maybe just someone's dirty edits or something else.. (_ _") 

One way to figure this kind of thing is probably using TES5Edit.

Sowie if me not much helpie :C

so i just fought the first dragon (min... something) and when i killed him i took his heart (says it has an unknown effect) and got some form of comet shout along with the regular force shout.  anyone know what mod adds this.

unn.. this one kinda tricky~ srsly hard to figure out, coz it may be a mod, maybe just someone's dirty edits or something else.. (_ _") 

probably not a dirty edit since it comes with its own 3d texture of a heart, though i guess the comet shout could be one.  tried tes5edit but without a good way to search it would take me days to find it.

edit: have no idea why it didn't occur to me before, just searched in the command menu in game for the item and spell.  the dragon hearts comes from Sjel Blad castle mod and the spell likely comes from colorful magic mod.

probably not a dirty edit since it comes with its own 3d texture of a heart, though i guess the comet shout could be one.  tried tes5edit but without a good way to search it would take me days to find it.

edit: have no idea why it didn't occur to me before, just searched in the command menu in game for the item and spell.  the dragon hearts comes from Sjel Blad castle mod and the spell likely comes from colorful magic mod.

Im glad you figured it out C:

this should work

The panties, could be from anything. Whether Osare or UNP Mashup, there is so many mods out there that use that same panty design. The belt, looks like the one from UNP Mashup, the Vicky one I think. The gloves, no idea.

Equipment of Eternal Shine.

How do I put this, is there a mod that can adjust the breasts and butt scales for everyone instead of just the NPC via Racemenu or ECE. I really love the sevenbase body mod but I'd like to make it more voluptuous which is no problem for a player character but I'd love to add a global scale to every female NPC.

So I am wondering is there such a mod out there since google wasn't really helpful lol

I would appreciate if someone tells me who the author of this wings mod is so I can contact him/her. Thanks.

got the same wings with the mod lywingsarmor

And who made that mod (which I can't find via google...)

why "precisely" this? there are far better wing mods that are even movable and capable of flight.

Animated Dragon Wings by Anton

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53271/?

but if you want to looking after your wings, then good luck.

https://www.google.de/search?q=skyrim+mods+wings&hl=de&gl=de&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=6oAAVOP_B-OB4gSU-4D4BA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=637