It's in SG Hair Pack. Gotta google it, as we can't provide links to it here. I think it is also in Apachi, as I'm sure I've seen it elsewhere besides SG's.

But SG Hair Pack got removed, right? Someone can just include it in a standalone mod as I know.

Unfortunately, this is not correct, it's just not welcome here on LL and nexus, but a little googling and you'll find it. :)

It's in SG Hair Pack. Gotta google it, as we can't provide links to it here. I think it is also in Apachi, as I'm sure I've seen it elsewhere besides SG's.

But SG Hair Pack got removed, right? Someone can just include it in a standalone mod as I know.

Like Winny said, it is around, you just have to google search for it. We can't host it here or provide links to it here at the request of the creator themselves.

Like Winny said, it is around, you just have to google search for it. We can't host it here or provide links to it here at the request of the creator themselves.

Joedpa, just google for SG Hair Pack and you'll find very easily !!!

Hi, Does anybody know what mods were used to create this character from the modtype blog?

Or if anybody knows of a save slot/character creater with it? I'd like to start a new file with this character as the player character if possible

Thanks for the time

post-543266-0-29131600-1409382256_thumb.jpg

post-543266-0-85316000-1409382259_thumb.jpg

I'm looking for these two pendants for a long time, could someone help me please?  :(

tumblr_n5hjrg3pwb1txttg9o1_1280.png

tumblr_n5hjrg3pwb1txttg9o10_1280.png

They're from Angelika Amulets. I knew this one had cropped up before so I searched the topic for the mod name to find the link. Check out the very first request on page one of this thread, and the very first answer :P

I'm looking for these two pendants for a long time, could someone help me please?  :(

tumblr_n5hjrg3pwb1txttg9o1_1280.png

tumblr_n5hjrg3pwb1txttg9o10_1280.png

They're from Angelika Amulets. I knew this one had cropped up before so I searched the topic for the mod name to find the link. Check out the very first request on page one of this thread, and the very first answer :P

Thank you!  Finally! I've been dying to get my hands on these for a while now.

Looking for this hair mod, does anyone know where i can find it?

attachicon.gif14535054265_10cb061624_o.png

A better view of the hair.

attachicon.gif14571313593_4d5bbd832a_o.png

"Cliche" from KS hairdo.

You'll find it in Kalilies blog on Tumblr:

http://kalilies.tumblr.com/

<a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/bqb3oxb9etfqa5x/KS%20Hairdo" data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/bqb3oxb9etfqa5x/KS%20Hairdo" s%20v_2.7z"="">https://www.dropbox.com/s/bqb3oxb9etfqa5x/KS%20Hairdo's%20v_2.7z

or

chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!GA8GjLxA!pix2tsklJFLHX1Inq-cb-u-z_cGnsirmxo2BaMWGp4M

Zzjay made some improvements for that hair on her Flickr site:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zzjay/14379961970/

link is delete now..! :(

Please.. send me the zzjay improved version of KS hairdo hair pack ? :blush:

I know how to repay you! :)

TEUnt.jpgAnybody know what mod he used for the eyes (the crackle stuff/sorry i dont know how to explain it but the veins coming out of the eyes)

It's the forever darkness ashes of eris if i'm correct

the mods is in WIP and be release when it's done (haven't a real date sorry :/ )

TEUnt.jpgAnybody know what mod he used for the eyes (the crackle stuff/sorry i dont know how to explain it but the veins coming out of the eyes)

It's the forever darkness ashes of eris if i'm correct

the mods is in WIP and be release when it's done (haven't a real date sorry :/ )

Yes I know that by the watermark but I was wondering if anyone knew the skin texture (below the eyes) and if it was a separate mod

How do I put this, is there a mod that can adjust the breasts and butt scales for everyone instead of just the NPC via Racemenu or ECE. I really love the sevenbase body mod but I'd like to make it more voluptuous which is no problem for a player character but I'd love to add a global scale to every female NPC.

So I am wondering is there such a mod out there since google wasn't really helpful lol

There isn't a way to alter npc weights currently that I know of, ebd has it on it's wish list  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51612/?  but no idea when it'll happen.  Once something is set up to do that you could just make a new body in bodyslide that had your desired sizes and add that in, of course you;d have to redo all the armors and clothes to.

At one point in time I had a set of mods that allowed me to see NPC stats above the console when viewing the console and clicking on an NPC. I don't know what mod it was, but it was valuable for figuring out why your ally is stuck in an eternal collapsing loop despite using dispelallspells and restoring their health. Does anybody know what mod added that?

This..?

although if you have SL Framework installed, you shouldve have that alrdy though (_ _")

correct me if im wrong ? C:

Man, if that's supposed to be in SL Framework, something must have disabled it at some point. Thanks for giving me a link to the base file. With all of the mods I have installed it can be difficult to find the right spell effect and such when one gets stuck on me that shouldn't have.

Is there a mod or something I can do to keep my followers from not disappearing on me whenever i go somewhere? I have the Ultimate Follower Overhaul mod but my followers are still disappearing on me when I enter a cave. I can see them following me and everything works as it should but if they get too far behind or stuck somewhere, they disappear.

Are they turning invisible, yet you can still see them by hovering your cursor over them? Or are they just straight up not showing up?

If they are turning invisible, it's an HDT thing I figured. Whenever my followers use the HDT stuff (hair, armor, or skirts etc), they turn invisible after awhile. Have to remove that stuff to get them to reappear.

If they are "running away" and leaving you behind type deal, it might just be like you said. They are too far so they don't catch up. Followers tend to do that if you get too far ahead. Some will even say "don't get too far ahead" to warn you that you are leaving their range.

Then again, I don't use UFO, so I'm not sure how that handles followers.